sniper 3d 1.3存档shooter汉化版通关存档

僵尸狙击备份存档方法
19:26作者:来源:拇指玩浏览:236次
& & & &&打开《僵尸狙击》进入之后,你会发现界面上会有一个“玩”字的图标,点击后会展开“截图”和“存档”的图标。
& & &点击存档后会有三个分类,分别是“热门存档”,“我的备份”,“我的下载”。
此时点击我的备份,这时候我们需要登录自己的拇指玩账号,如果你还没有需要先注册一个,登录之后就可以自由备份你的游戏存档。
僵尸狙击官方介绍:
《僵尸狙击 Sniper Shooter - Zombie Vision》是一款第一人称的射击类游戏,游戏玩法很简单,就是在保护好自己的前提下,将迎面而来的僵尸消灭。游戏支持放大镜头,射击头部可以赚钱更多分数和金币,金币可以用来解锁更过的关卡。游戏有白天黑夜,在黑夜里生存,是否是一个大的挑战呢。
文章评论(共0条评论)
《僵尸狙击 Sniper Shooter - Zombie Vision》是一款第一人称的射击类游戏…
真实3D游戏感受!让玩家体验一个接近1:1的航海冒险旅程
颠覆传统卡牌游戏战斗体验的手游!
热门推荐/最热
1523次下载
3.8万次下载
1044次下载
2.3万次下载
1239次下载
1254次下载
145万次下载
107万次下载
72万次下载
51万次下载
51万次下载
42万次下载
39万次下载
38万次下载
32万次下载
28万次下载
安卓游戏排行榜/
18万次下载
11万次下载
11万次下载
8.9万次下载
8.2万次下载
5.4万次下载
5.1万次下载
5.1万次下载
3.8万次下载
3.8万次下载
223万次下载
221万次下载
162万次下载
117万次下载
102万次下载
100万次下载
94万次下载
88万次下载
87万次下载
87万次下载版本:v2.7
大小:45.9M
语言:英文
下载:17896次
适用:Android 2.2 以上
下载资费:免费
加入专辑(0)收藏游戏(60)
选择手机型号
选择您的手机型号自动匹配适合您手机的游戏
注册登录后无需每次选择机型
如果没有您的手机型号,点击这里
下载 火柴人狙击手 破解版
您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 火柴人狙击手 破解版
使用高速下载火柴人狙击手 破解版游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载
不支持游戏手柄
火柴人狙击手 破解版 游戏截图(共5张)
火柴人狙击手 破解版 游戏简介
火柴人狙击手(Sniper Shooter)是Fun Games For Free开发的一款射击类游戏。火柴人狙击手(Sniper Shooter)的官方介绍瞄准和射击!杀死坏人和完成任务,成为法师杀手。倾斜设备瞄准和点击射杀。- 容易控制(轻按拍摄)- 3D图形- 多个目标和方案!- 提高你的技能和完成的极限任务- 迷你狙击手拼图- 13个章节,让您享受。更多的章节即将到来!不要错过单杆......否则你会失去你的工作!免费下载狙击手射击 - 现在有趣的游戏,千万不要错过惊人的更新!
火柴人狙击手(Sniper Shooter)是Fun Games For Free开发的一款射击类游戏。火柴人狙击手(Sniper Shooter)的官方介绍瞄准和射击!杀死坏人和完成任务,成为法师杀手。倾斜设备瞄准和点击射杀。- 容易控制(轻按拍摄)- 3D图形- 多个目标和方案!- 提高你的技能和完成的极限任务- 迷你狙击手拼图- 13个章节,让您享受。更多的章节即将到来!不要错过单杆......否则你会失去你的工作!免费下载狙击手射击 - 现在有趣的游戏,千万不要错过惊人的更新!
修改无限金币
游戏攻略新闻评测
还没有人发布游戏攻略哦,
还没有人发布游戏评测哦,
火柴人狙击手 破解版 相关游戏
最近流行的安卓手机游戏
该开发商的其他游戏
6660次下载
3.5万次下载
2642次下载
12万次下载
动作射击游戏/
1295次下载
1.8万次下载
2.1万次下载
1168次下载
1186次下载
187万次下载
145万次下载
107万次下载
71万次下载
57万次下载
57万次下载
50万次下载
43万次下载
42万次下载
39万次下载
39万次下载
32万次下载
31万次下载
28万次下载
26万次下载
25万次下载
24万次下载
23万次下载
22万次下载
22万次下载
22万次下载
20万次下载
19万次下载
18万次下载
18万次下载
18万次下载
17万次下载
安卓游戏排行榜/
18万次下载
11万次下载
10万次下载
8.5万次下载
7.8万次下载
5.3万次下载
5.1万次下载
5.1万次下载
3.6万次下载
3.4万次下载
223万次下载
221万次下载
162万次下载
117万次下载
102万次下载
100万次下载
94万次下载
88万次下载
87万次下载
87万次下载Sniper Shooter by Fun Games for Free on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Sniper Shooter by Fun Games for Free by Fun Games For Free, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Sniper Shooter by Fun Games for Free
By Fun Games For Free
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Aim and Shoot! Kill the bad guys and accomplish missions to become the master hitman. Just turn your device to aim and TAP TO SHOOT and kill.● EASY CONTROLS: tap to shoot● 3D graphics● Multiple TARGETS and scenarios! ● Improve your skills and accomplish EXTREME MISSIONS● Mini sniper puzzles ● 13 chapters, TONS OF LEVELS for you to enjoy● Enjoy hours of fun for FREEBut don't miss a single shot… or you will end up losing your job! Download now and don't miss amazing FREE updates● What our players are saying- This is a great game. Easy to play and an easy way to kill some time in between appointments. A must have. I spend hours playing this game. Simplistic but addicting! Love it- Very good game, but completely addicting. Finish whatever you have to before even starting.- The game is really fun. It's got all awesome graphics. It is definitely the best. I have never played such an awesome game. Whoever doesn't like this game has a problem.- That's right one of the best games I have ever played so if you are looking for a good time by just sitting around this is the app for you!- I just downloaded it and it's so fun and addictive I recommend this to people who like games on mobile devices.● FREE games by the same developers- Sniper ShooterArcade style and action packed shooting and battle game! Be a military fighter for justice, blast your targets and fight the criminal empire boss. Get all your guns and weapons but don't forget your bullets to get ready for extreme hunting! Millions of players worldwide, this is truly an all-time classic of mobile gaming.- Infection Bio WarHow does the rule of human race in planet earth end: Zombies? UFO? Nuclear warfare? NO! It will be a plague and you will the mastermind responsible to create and spread it. Sounds disturbingly fun? IT IS! Infection is a different kind of strategy game, one that you must experience yourself- Ninja Kid Run & Fun RaceRun as fast as your can and become a ninja kid, the mighty endless runner! To become a master fighter, improve your martial art skills with crazy kung fu jumps and enhance your abilities with legendary pets and dragons from fantasy land! And last but far from least: compete against millions of other ninjas in the multiplayer! It's double, triple, 4x fun- Car Race 3D drag racing game featuring pixel perfect vehicles and scenarios. Challenge every street boss to become the new powerful ruler. Collect furious vehicles and upgrade their parts. Customize your car with vinyls and paintings. Cool, heh? But are you up to the challenge?- Jelly JumpThe most amazing jumping adventure! An awesome blend of 2D platformer arcade game with beautiful 3D scenarios. Escape from all types of obstacles to complete the levels: holes, spikes and dangerous enemies. Very simple and intuitive controls: just tap anywhere to jump. Who needs a joystick to have fun these days?- Space Trails PuzzleCollect the items and kill the aliens! Classic pac-man maze meets unblock the piano tiles. The right mix of retro style arcade and challenging puzzler game. Feeling smart? Practice brain training and use logic to match and connect the safe tile path.- Celebrities Fun ChallengeThe game everyone is talking about! Look at the pictures and guess who the celeb is! Can you recognize the stars from TV, movies and sports? Play against your friends or random buddies. This is definitely not one of those boring word or number games!
What's New in Version 4.7
* Minor bug fixes.* Performance enhancements.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Pretty good stuff!
I'm enjoying the game more than a lot of the pay-to-win shooter/sniper games. The cartoonish nature of it is pretty cool actually and the seasonal missions are also pretty sweet. However, I have two gripes. First, the in app purchases are ridiculous. Buying a few guns is as expensive as buying a whole Xbox game... I'd rather pay $2 for the app up front and earn the guns thru challenges and in-game cash.Secondly, an &invert& option for the vertical tilt control would be nice for those of us that are used to inverted controls.All in all, a solid app.
Great but...read this to no about the game
Well I love this game but when I play it on my iPod touch it will kick me out when I'm almost done with that chapter then it starts that chapter all over again now I can't finish that chapter. Good game. Who ever says it haves to much violence then why did u get the game!! So what if it haves violence it is a game big deal grow up a bit ! I can see if a five year olds parents said that but come on big deal its blood.
Fun shooter!!!
This has become my favorite phone game. Simple controls and challenging levels to test your steady hands. If you are into shooting games then this is a must have game. Upgrade your gun as you progress and fine tune your sniper skills. This game only allows head shots, so Do you got the SKILLS? You can't go wrong, this game is FREE!?
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 4.7Size: 97.5 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Fun Games For FreeInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceInfrequent/Mild Realistic ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&2472 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&111906 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Continue$0.99Shot Gun Sniper$6.99Stuffed Wallet$0.99Shotgun Sniper Gift Card$1.99Psycho Sniper$12.99Super Sniper$24.99Shotgun Sniper 50%OFF$2.99Pile of Money$4.99Second chance$0.99Shotgun Sniper Double Gift CardFree
More by Fun Games For Free
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.举报理由:
含有不良插件
无法安装或重启
其他举报理由
您的位置:&
&火柴人狙击3 修改版
请使用当乐游戏中心扫描下载
游戏修改了金币为无限。
《火柴人狙击3 Clear Vision 3: Sniper Shooter》是一款解谜射击游戏。游戏延续了前作简单又暴力的风格,玩家继续扮演一个冷血的杀手,通过接各种暗杀任务,去磨练自己的杀人技巧。在这作中游戏任务高达55个,并有更多的武器,更多的玩法,喜欢前作的朋友一定要来尝试一下这款《火柴人狙击3》。
您还能留下200个脚印
您还能留下200个脚印
本游戏安装包为DPK数据包,推荐您使用当乐游戏中心安装。
您的手机型号未能匹配成功,请选择以下安装包进行下载。
您的手机型号未能匹配成功,请选择以下安装包进行下载。
机型匹配/下载
下载已成功
您的手机机型是:
请选择手机品牌
请选择手机型号
将使用当乐游戏中心电脑版为您免费安装
安装流程: