100getas鬼泣5第九关怎么过过啊

当前位置: >>
英语100道语法综合练习
100 道语法综合练习(查国生老师建议提供大家复习训练参考)1. We ___________play on the town a. are used to b.were used to square when c. used to we were chilidren. d. use toC be/become/get used to 后面接名词、代词或动名词。 后面接名词、代词或动名词。 used to do 表示和现在相反的过去状态。否定式:didn’t use to 表示和现在相反的过去状态。否定式:2. He______________the danger that doesn’t exist. a. forever imagines b. is forever imaginging c. imagines forever d. forever is imaginingB forever、always 等词一般放在 be 动词后。 动词后。 、3.The point is worth_____________. a.being mentioned b.mentioningB be worth 后接 ing 形式。 形式。c.to mentiond.mentioned4. The firm decided after a board meeting a.do away b.would be done awaythat the old machinery in the factories _______ with. c.should do away d.should be done awayD 该句用被动语态, 表示某种正确或合理的行为。 该句用被动语态,should 表示某种正确或合理的行为。5. I got a headache. Otherwise I ________ to the lecture. a. would go b.would have gone c. went d.haveB 虚拟语气, 表示和过去事实相反。 虚拟语气,would have done 表示和过去事实相反。6. It’s high a. weretime that the girl ________ sent b.was c.betoschool. d. is tobeA it’s time (that) 主语+过去时态连用,表示稍迟于预定时间,high 加到句中以强调这一含义。 主语+过去时态连用,表示稍迟于预定时间, 加到句中以强调这一含义。7. They have all got a. Jack has too B 8. Never before that a. did feelup, and________. b.so has Jackc.also has Jackd.Jack hasn’tnight______the extent b.had I feltof my own power. c.I had felt d. I didfeltB 否定词及含有否定意义的词组修饰状语,若置于句首,句子的主谓要部分倒装。这些词包括:never , no, neither, 否定词及含有否定意义的词组修饰状语,若置于句首,句子的主谓要部分倒装。这些词包括: not only, hardly, scarcely, little, seldom, rarely 等。1 9.Earthworms a. but Boccur ______adequate moisture and food and the necessary soil conditions are found. b.where c.however d. and10. Jackson is not ________as you a.so a big fool b.so big a foolB so + adj. + a + n. : so big a fool such + a + adj. +n. : such a big foolimagine. c.such big a foold.a such big fool11.It was when a. whenB 强调句, 强调句,hetook a job b. thatin a company __________ he began c. which d. whatto learnEnglish.12. It was a. who Cpresidentof the union __________ the students elected b. whom c. which d. whathim.13. Nancy is a. issopoor that b. areevenfifty dollars _________ a big sum c. add d. equaltoher.A 主谓一致, 用单数。 主谓一致,a big sum 用单数。14. Truthfulness a. areandhonesty ________ always the best b.is c.have beenpolicy. d. beB 主谓一致, 用单数。 主谓一致,best policy 用单数。15. They found the a. much improveC 被动语态。 被动语态。conditions there ________. b.much to improve c.muchimprovedd.be muchimproved16. There was no reason _______ the meeting yesterday. a. for your not attending b. for your not to attend c. for you not attendA there be reason 后接动名词。 后接动名词。d.for you to not attend. 17. I remember ________ the novel a. to read b. readingsome years ago c. readItwas very interesting. d. to have read.B remember to do 表示去做,remember doing 表示做过。 表示去做, 表示做过。18. I feltlike ________ tohim,“Don’tbe such a complainer2allthe time. a. sayC feel like doingb. tosayc. sayingd. said19. Why is a. lessthere ________ traffic on b. littlethe streets c. fewertoday than yesterday ? d. fewA 比较级, 不可数, 比较级,traffic 不可数,用单数的 less。 。20. Black people are a. inferior overby no means _________ white people. b. more inferior than c. inferior to d. more inferior toC inferior to 不用比较级形式表示比较概念, 类似的词和短语还有 minor, senior, prior ,superior, differ from, 不用比较级形式表示比较概念, compared with, rather than 等。21. The construction of the building ________ by the end of this month. a. will have completed b.will have been completed c.will be completed d. willA 有截止时间,要用完成式。 有截止时间,要用完成式。completed22. Ted Robinson _________ these days. a. was worried b. is worriedD 用完成式表示延续了一段时间的状态。 用完成式表示延续了一段时间的状态。c. hadbeenworriedd.hasbeenworried23. She had a. cuther finger _________ when b. cuttingshe was c.to cutcutting paper. d. cutsA have sth. done 可以代替被动式,通常表示意外或不幸遭遇,这里可用 get 代替 have。 可以代替被动式,通常表示意外或不幸遭遇, 。24. This material ___________ well. a. wears b.is worn A 25. He insisted a. are Cc. wornd. iswearingthat all of them _________ present b. were c. beatthe banquet. d. are to26. It is necessary that an efficient worker _________ his a. accomplishes b.can accomplish c. accomplish Cwork on time. d. has accomplished27. My sister can’____________________. a.my brother can’t too b.either can my brother c.neither can my brotherC neither 表示否定,either 表示肯定。 表示否定, 表示肯定。3d.nor my brother can 28.____________, they have boldly undertaken the construction of a 26 storied building . a. As they are young b.Young as they are c.They are as young d.As young as they are B 29. China is a. what no longer __________ it b. of what used to be . c. ifd. whichA what= the thing that/the things that,它不指前面的任何东西,通常做动词的宾语。 ,它不指前面的任何东西,通常做动词的宾语。30. To a highly imaginative writer, _________ is a pad of paper and a pen. a. all are required b. all required is c.all is required d. all that is requiredD all that=what =31. It was ________he a. as Cwas too b. forclumsy to drive a car that c. becauseJim hadn’t learned to d. because ofdrive.32. You are mistaken. She __________ like a. really b. do C do like 表示强调,第三人称用 does 表示强调, 33. The secretary and a. was Byou . c. doesd. isthe manager __________ present at b. were c. have beenthemeeting yesterday. d. has been34. Each one of us who ________now living is destined to witness remarkable scientific discoveries. a. is b. are c.have being d. were B who 指代 us,主谓一致 , 35. _________that a. Giving C given that they are fresh from b. Because university, the young people have done a c. Given d. As good job.36. If the work______by the end of the month is delayed, the construction company will be fined. a. to be completed b.will be completed c.has been completed d. being completed A to be done 表示将要完成 37. Mark often attempts a. having been fined to escape_______ whenever he breaks traffic b. being fined c. to have been fined4regulations. d. to be fined B escape doing sth. 38. Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was busy______for her examination. a. to prepare b. preparing c.to be prepared d. being prepared B busy doing sth. 39._______all the writers of the time, Lu Xun enjoyed the a. In b. About c. Of C greatest popularity among the people. d. Over40. “There is nothing I dislike, ________ children who means that I most dislike children who are dishonest. a. more b. than c. more thanB 比较级aredishonest.” d. asThis sentence41. He will come to a. will finish Ccall on you the b. had finishedmoment he ________ his work. c. finishes d. finished42. When I come back a. will have pulledin ten year’s time, all those old houses _______ down. b. will have been pulled c. will be pulling d. will be pulledB 将来完成式, 加过去粉刺,表示将来某时会已发生的事。 将来完成式,shall/will have 加过去粉刺,表示将来某时会已发生的事。43. The exhibition a. have not goneof paintings bored b. did not gometo death. I wish c. had not goneI ________ to it. d. could not havegoneC 虚拟, 表示和过去事实相反。 虚拟,用 had done 表示和过去事实相反。44. The boy _______ by the peddler to a. made use of b. made usedD be made use of 被利用carry goods for him. c. was made used. was made use of45. “Are you going to take the post Mr. Smith offered you ?” “ I don’t know , but it is worth ________ about, isn’t it ?” a. to think b.of thinking c. thinkingC worth doingd. tobe thought46. The book a. worth Aisnot __________ what b. valuewepaid . c. valuable5d. cost 同 45 题 47. I’d rather you _______ me. You’ve made the matter all a. had not helped b. did not help c. will not help the worse . d. would not have helpedA would rather sb. did sth.表示宁愿你做什么,而该句的语义为宁愿你没做,表示和过去事实相反,用虚拟语气。 表示宁愿你做什么, 表示宁愿你做什么 而该句的语义为宁愿你没做,表示和过去事实相反,用虚拟语气。48. _________ the English exam I would a. In spite b. But ofB but for 要不是。 要不是。have gone to c. Because oftheconcert last Sunday . d. As for49. He speaks a. isFrenchas if he _________ a Frenchman . b. be c. is beingd. wereD as if 表示虚拟,不管人称都用 were。 表示虚拟, 。50. Hardly ______time to settle down when a. he had b. he had hadhe sold the house and c. had he hadleft the country . d. had heC 倒装, ……when/hardly…… ……when/no sooner…… ……than 倒装,scarely…… …… …… ……51. _________ had a. No soonerI reached school b. Onlythanthe bell rang . c. Hardlyd. RarelyA 倒装, ……when/hardly…… ……when/no sooner…… ……than 倒装,scarely…… …… …… ……52. ___________ , he faced the difficult a. As he was young b. Young was he C 53. There is a. why D somesituation calmly . c. Young as he wasd. He was youngevidence _________ dishonesty may ebb b. how c. whenandflow . d. that54. All ________ is a continuous supply of the basic necessities a. what is needed b. the time needed c. for our needsD all that=what =of life. d. that is needed55. _____________ the train accident a. The child would survive c. That the child survivedwas a miracle. b. Why the child survived d. When the child survivedC that 引起的主语从句。直接把从句放在句首做主语,表示强调和句子的平衡。 引起的主语从句。直接把从句放在句首做主语,表示强调和句子的平衡。 It was a miracle that…… ……6 56. It ________ by the end of last year _______the new student dormitory building had been completed. a. was---which b. was---that c. had been---which d. had been---thatB 强调句,it be…… 强调句, ……that…… …… ……57. It was in a. that A 同 56 题1978 ___________ the Whites b. at the timesettled down c. wheninFrance. d. by the time58. ____________ you go a. WhenB whenever=不论何时 =on the earth , there is always gravity to keep your room from falling off. b. Whenever c. Since d. Because59. One or two a. isfriends _____________ coming over for suppet b. are c. has beensoon . d. who areB 主谓一致,就近原则。 主谓一致,就近原则。60. Ever since Picasso’s paintings were on exhibition, there______large crowds at the museum every day. a. is b. have been c. has been d. are beingB 主谓一致61. He as well as a. agree withI __________ you b. agree toonthatpoint . c. agreeswithd. amtoagreeC 主谓一致,主语是单数, 等引起的短语, 主谓一致,主语是单数,尽管后面跟有 with/together with/as well as/no less than/like/but/except 等引起的短语, 谓语动词仍旧用单数。 谓语动词仍旧用单数。62. Such ____________ the case , there were a. was b. wereD such being the case=as such was the casenogrounds for justifying your complaints . c. would be d. being63. He often attends public lectures at the university of Califormia a. to improve b. as to improve c. exceptA to do 表示为了达成什么目的。 表示为了达成什么目的。chiefly______his English. d. except for64. “Do you a. washhaveany clothes _________ today ?’’ the maid b. washing c. washedasked . d. to be washedD 根据句意,指是否有衣物要洗。 根据句意,指是否有衣物要洗。7 65. Sometimes very young children have trouble ______ fact believe that such things actually exist . a. separating b. having separated c. to separateA have trouble (in) doing sth.,类似的结构还有 difficulty ,fromfictionandmayd. for separating66. Many students a. to organizesuggested _________ a boat b. organizetrip on the Huangpu River . c. organized d. organizingD 建议做某事, 建议做某事,suggest+doing sth.,类似的词还有 propose + ,67. I appreciated _________ to the United a. to have sent b. be sentC appreciate + doing sth.Statesto study five c. being sentyears ago . d. to have beensent68. It is more important a. than whatD 比较级,句子结构的平衡。 比较级,句子结构的平衡。that she should b. thatbe free_____she should c. more thanlive a luxurious life. d. than that69. It is said that a. all studentsB any other 后跟单数。 后跟单数。Johnis taller than _________ in the school . b. any other student c. all the studentsd. any student70. There are _________ a. far more than toysthe three-year-old child can count . b. toys far more than c. far more toys thand. far more than toysC ……than,more 前可加表示程度的状语如:far/little/still/a good deal 等。 前可加表示程度的状语如: 比较级 more…… …… ,71.The atmosphere is as much a part of the earth as__its soils and the water of its lakes,rivers and oceans. a. are b. is c. do d. hasA 主谓一致,土壤和水不是单一的概念, 主谓一致,土壤和水不是单一的概念,用 are72. Once they had fame, fortune, _________ is utter poverty . a. now that all is left b. now all that is left c. now all which is left d.now all what is leftB all 做主语73. Life is a candle ___________ to burn a. being meant b. meaningD 句子省略了 which isever brighter . c. to meand. meant8 74. She is a. thatA all that=what =pleasedwithwhat you b. whichhave givenhim and _____ you c. all whathave told him. d. all that75. There is a real a. being therepossibility that these animals could be frightened,______a sudden loud noise. b. should there be c. there was d. there having beenB 省略了 if,用倒装来代替,助动词提前。 ,用倒装来代替,助动词提前。76. The project requires a. has been put inmore labor than________ because it is extremely difficult. b. have been put in c. being put in d. to be putinA 用现在完成式,表示延续至今的动作。 用现在完成式,表示延续至今的动作。77. The local health organization is Dr.Ardon became its first president. a. to be set up b. being set upC 不定式过去完成式表示过去 不定式过去完成式表示过去reported _____ twenty-five c. to have been set upyearsagowhend. having been set up78. The millions of calculations involved , had they been done by hand , ______ all practical value by the time they were finished . a. could lose b. would have lost c. might lose d. ought to have lostB 虚拟语气79. Scientists generally agree that the earth’s climate will warm up over the next 50 to 100 years________is has warmed in the 20000 years since the Ice Age. a. as long as b. as much as c. as soon as d. as well as B 80. ____is generally accepted ,economic growth is determined by the smooth development of production. a.. What b. That c. It d. AsD as is generally accepted 的 as 代替后面的句子。 代替后面的句子。81. My pain_________apparent the moment I walked into the room, for the first man I met asked sympathetically:“Are you all right?” a. must be b. had been c. must have been d. had to beC must do 表示必须做,must have done 表示过去的动作 表示必须做,82. Just as the value of a telephone network increases with each new phone________to the system , so does the value of a computer system increase with each program turned out.9 a. addingb. tohave addedc. toaddd. addedD with 伴随状态,用 to be done 表示将要做, being done 表示正在做,done 表示已做。 伴随状态, 表示将要做, 表示正在做, 表示已做。83. Last year , Susan earned_______ her brother , though her brother has a better position . a. twice as much as b. twice as many as c. twice than d. twice as more asA ……as ……as 一样地……” ……”的意思 用 as …… 和 not so(as )…… 这样的结构,表示“和……一样地……”和“不及……”的意思,形容词不用 …… 这样的结构,表示“ ……一样地……”和 不及……”的意思, 比较级而用原级, 在这种句子中, 也可以有表示程度的状语如: twice/not half/three times 比较级而用原级, 连词用 as 而不用 than。 。 在这种句子中, 也可以有表示程度的状语如: 根据单复数, 等。根据单复数,用 much。 。84. Scarcely had a. thantheboat reached the open water______ it encountered high winds and heavy seas . b. as c. when d. sinceC 倒装,scarely…… 倒装, ……when/hardly…… ……when/no sooner…… ……than …… …… ……85. No longer are contributions to computer technology confined _________ is this more true than in Europe . a. hardly b. little c. seldomD 根据句意:计算机技术不再局限于一个国家(大意) 根据句意:计算机技术不再局限于一个国家(大意)tod. nowhere86. It is highly desirable that he _____the symposium a. attend b. will attend Ato be held c. wouldinBeijing next Monday . d. must attend87. We didn’t know h otherwise we ________ him . a. would have telephoned b. would telephone c. must have telephonedA 虚拟语气, 表示和过去事实相反。 虚拟语气,用 would have done 表示和过去事实相反。d. had telephoned88. One needs to acquire the appropriate manner ______ in the negative when offered something . a. which to respond b. in which to respond c. to which to respond d. in which to be respond 89. ________ I had a. Due to that lost his address , I did not know where b. Owing to that c. Due to the fact that I could find him . d. Owing to the factthatD owing to+n.,表示由于,放在句首。 Due to 放在 be 后面。 后面。 + ,表示由于,放在句首。90. Chinese farmers are earning_______ money per capita today as they did fifteen years ago . a. more than twice b. as twice c. twice more than d. more than twice as muchC 句子隐含着 as much as 的结构91. When Mohammed , a friend of mine from the Middle East , first went to the United Kingdom to attend the university , _______ with women in the same class .10 a. he’d never before studied c. he couldn’t before studyb. he would never before study d. he hasn’t before studiedA 过去完成式, 等频率副词当动词时态由一个以上动词构成,放在第一个助动词后面。 过去完成式,never/ever/always/seldom 等频率副词当动词时态由一个以上动词构成,放在第一个助动词后面。92. It seems to me that the main requirement of an international language is that it _____easily learned. a. can be b. be c. must be d. isB t93. Two scores a. butC 语义的连贯more , ________ we could have won b. so c. andthe lastgame . d. orwhat=all tha 94. Alec’skeen eyes will not overlook______ the letter in the wrong place, yet he purposely keep silent for politeness. a. you placing b. you to place c. your to place d. you have placedA look sb. doing sth.表示看过过程 表示看过过程95. America will never again have as a nation the spirit of adventure as it____before the west was settled. a. had b. did c. was d. wouldA96. He______another career but, at the time , he didn’t have enough money to attend graduate school. a. might have chosen b.might choose c.had to choose d. must have chosenA 虚拟语气, 虚拟语气,表示和过去事实相反97. Whatever the causes,English is currently more widely spoken and written than any other language_________ . a. ever was b. has ever been c. had ever been d. would ever beB any other language 用单数,现在完成式,表示一直以来。Ever 的位置。 用单数,现在完成式,表示一直以来。 的位置。98. _______your opinions are worth considering, the committee finds it unwise to place too importance on them . a. As b. Since c. Provided d. WhileCmuch99. Some people viewed the findings with caution , nothing that a cause-effect relationship between smoking and cancer remains _______ . a. to be shown b. to have shown c. to have been shown d. being shownA100. The world’s greatest sporting event , the Olympic games , upholds _________ matters is not winning but participating . a. anything b. it c. what11the amateur ideal d. everythingthat C12
初三英语语法综合测试 100 题 1. That meat is ___ dear. Don’t buy___. A. too much, much too B. much too, too much C. much too, much too...100道语法点练习与答案 - 100 道语法点 ( ) 1. ___ it is today! B. What a fine weather D. How fine a weather...英语语法各类从句综合练习100题。名词性从句,状语从句, 名词性从句,状语从句,定语从句综合练习 100 题 1. ---I can’t find Mr.Brown. Where did you meet ...初中英语语法专项练习带答案_doc__ - 英语语法专项练习 初中英语语法 各个击破 1 英语语法专项练习 目录 一. 名词 二. 形容词 三. 代词 四. 数词...初中英语语法练习题100道_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 初中英语语法练习题100道_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。网络...小学英语语法专项练习题 - 小学英语语法练习题 名词练习 2.写出下列单数名词的复数形式 1.orange___2.box___3.woman___4.tomato___...高中英语语法综合练习三_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。有解析。 高中英语语法练习题三 高中英语语法练习题三 81. When the farmer came back from work, ...英语语法综合练习题与答案。中考英语 英语语法综合练习题与答案 【专项训练】 专项训练】 一、用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1、Tom (be) in Paris since 2 years...高考英语非谓语动词考点语法填空专项练习100题 - 高考非谓语动词考点语法填空专项练习 100 题 根据所给句子的意思用所给词的适当形式填空(每空最多填 3 词) 1....初高中英语语法综合测试经典100题_英语_高中教育_教育专区。精品题库,有关初高中的英语小题 1.- You should have thanked the hostess before leaving. - I ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 鬼泣4第九关怎么过 的文章

随机推荐