X-Plane 系列跟Microsoft Flightios simulatorr主要有哪些区别

58cv网址导航to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy X-Plane 10 Global - 64 Bit
$59.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$559.79 USD
"It doesn't get more real than X-Plane. It is one of the few flight simulators that actually simulates air to reproduce amazing flight dynamics."
Recent updates
18 September, 2014
This latest release represents the largest and most significant X-Plane update to date.
It not only contains numerous fixes and performance improvements, but also some substantial additions to the product itself.
Foremost is the inclusion of the new GPS.
The previous versions of X-Plane also included a GPS instrument but it could only do direct-to navigation and could not implement a GPS approach.
With the recent introduction of GPS enabled approach systems at many airports, the new GPS in X-Plane will allow customers to practice actual GPS approaches using an instrument familiar to most general aviation pilots. The new GPS is a drop-in replacement for the old X-Plane GPS, so that with one click in Laminar’s PlaneMaker, old aircraft can be upgraded to the more IFR capable version.
The X-Plane 10.30
default aircraft come with the new GPS already installed.
The new GPS is based on the Garmin 430 and Garmin 530 and both variants are included.
The 10.30 update also includes major improvements to both the weather and scenery systems. The system for the placement of autogen scenery has been refined so buildings, trees, and other objects more accurately reflect their real-world counterparts.
With the recent release of World Editor 1.3 and the Airport Scenery Gateway, hundreds of new highly detailed airports have also been included in this latest and major update to X-Plane 10.
“I am, however, going to tell you that in my personal and professional opinion, there is no software on the planet that can touch X-Plane 10 for realism, in regards to a simulator you can have at home.
Huge multi-national, multi-billion dollar corporations like Cessna and government agencies such as NASA use X-Plane in their simulators.”
“X-Plane 10 is a huge simulation and I think I have only managed to graze the top of the entire program and from what I have seen I do like X-Plane 10 and I will continue to use it in the future and throughout its development life.”
“...However, X-Plane 10, is looks and feels to me hugely impressive, particularly with respect to a realistic impression of flying and the representation of almost the entire world and the sky environment.”
World’s Most Advanced Flight Simulator
X-Plane 10 is the only flight simulation software available on Steam that meets the specification requirements from the Federal Aviation Administration for inclusion as part of an FAA approved simulator.
For more information on the software and hardware requirements for FAA approval visit the X-Plane Pro website at:
X-Plane 10 is much more than just a game.
“It’s what real pilots fly!”
Default Scenery
Having installed the software via Steam you only have the main simulator as well as the Seattle region. More scenery has been divided into various free and optional DLCs. Installation of said DLCs is quite simple and is done very fast.
We did that because of the huge download size. There are still many many customers out there with a slow internet connection.
About This Game
X-Plane 10 Global is the latest version of a simulator that has been in development continuously for almost 20 years. This latest version of X-Plane 10 brings numerous improvements and enhancements for PC, Mac and Linux virtual pilots, unleashing the power of modern systems with its 64 bit processing and multi-core support.
Designed to be the most flexible flight simulator it has a fully open structure that allows the enthusiast to change every part. With thousands of compatible add-ons there is no kind of flying craft that is not simulated and there is a whole world to explore.
Boasting a 20 year old pedigree, X-Plane utilizes Incredible cloudscapes to bring the sky to life whilst the ground depicts real-world roads, cities, towns and more to ensure the most realistic flying experience possible. The completely new rendering engine shows the world around you in high detail and with global illumination so lights behave like real lights.
core is a virtual wind tunnel that creates the most realistic flight modeling available on a desktop.
Equally capable of simulating every type of aircraft, the virtual pilot is able to experience the challenges of flying big airliners or tiny ultra-light aircraft. The realism of X-Plane 10 Global is proven by the fact that X-Plane is used as a certified training tool. Each aircraft flies just as it should, from the glider to the Space Shuttle!
Air Traffic Control will guide you from startup to shut-down and also controls the other aircraft around you. Those other aircraft are not robotic as they are in other simulators, but they interact with the world in the same way as your own aircraft does. They will fight the same cross winds and turbulence as you encounter, they will need more runway to stop when the weather conditions are not favorable. Just like real pilots do, you will watch their take-off to be prepared for what your take-off will be like. It’s still simulated but it gets very close to real aviation!
X-Plane 10 Global is built with the future in mind and makes full use of the hardware in your system. If you own a fast multi-core machine you will be able to simulate more aircraft around you and see more details but even with a moderate machine X-Plane 10 Global is capable of displaying a tremendous amount of objects without slowing down.
Super accurate flight characteristics using a virtual wind tunnel
Includes 30 aircraft, from gliders to the Space Shuttle
Online flying with other virtual pilots
Air Traffic Control actually controls the other aircraft around you
Accurate terrain, roads and more
Global ‘Plausible World’ auto generated scenery
New rendering engine with innovative global lighting
64 Bit optimized
Totally flexible and extendable with thousands of existing add-ons (and many more to come)
Includes super-detailed scenery for Nice (LFMN), Paderborn-Lippstadt (EDLP) and Faro (LPFR)
printed “Quick Start Guide” included
Having installed the software via Steam you only have the main simulator as well as the Seattle region. More scenery has been divided into various free and optional DLCs. Installation of said DLCs is quite simple and is done very fast.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: with at least 500 MB of VRAM
Hard Drive: 80 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3 GHz, multi-core CPU (or, even better, multiple processors)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: with 2 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM
Minimum:
Additional Notes: X-Plane 10 does not support PowerPC-based Macs, or versions of OS X prior to 10.6.8.
Recommended:
Additional Notes: X-Plane 10 does not support PowerPC-based Macs, or versions of OS X prior to 10.6.8.
Minimum:
Additional Notes: please note that you must install the proprietary Nvidia or AMD drivers. X-Plane will not run using Gallium or Mesa open-source drivers
Recommended:
Additional Notes: please note that you must install the proprietary Nvidia or AMD drivers. X-Plane will not run using Gallium or Mesa open-source drivers
The manual, documentation, video images, software, and all the related materials are copyrighted and cannot be copied, photocopied, trans- lated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine legible form, neither completely nor in part, without the previous written consent of AEROSOFT. THE SOFTWARE IS FURNISHED <> AND IT DOES NOT COME FURNISHED WITH ANY GUARANTEE IMPLICIT OR EXPRESS.
THE AUTHOR DECLINES EVERY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTINGENT MALFUNCTIONS, DECELERATION, AND ANY DRAWBACK THAT SHOULD ARISE, USING THIS SOFTWARE. Copyright (C) 2013 AEROSOFT. All rights reserved. All trademarks and brand names are trademarks or regis- tered trademarks of the respective owners. Copyrights are serious stuff. If you find any pirated copies of this soft- ware please notify us at . We will make sure re- ports of copyrights violation are rewarded.
Aerosoft GmbH
Lindberghring 12
D-33142 Büren, Germany
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
320.6 hrs on record
In many of the negative reviews of X-plane there seems to be a mismatch between the reviewers expectations and what X-plane is. If you're looking for aerial combat you'll be far better served by DCS World. Flight simulation whether you go FSX, P3D or X-plane is more hobby than a computer game. If you were going to get into model railways you may start with a small basic train set. If the bug bites, you soon want to add switches, scenery and new locomotives and stock. That's what x- a flight simulator starter set. You get a couple of basic aircraft, a sky and a barren planet (inhabited by only deer and birds). X-plane does itself a disservice with most of the included aircraft as they are far from representative of quality of aircraft that are available. X-plane's clouds are stonefish ugly. All the main simulators have pro's and con's. X-plane's smaller community is very committed and self reliant and there is a smorgasbord of freely available utilities and addon scenery. Some of which are pretty damn awesome considering they are free. You can get a very decent simulator experience with freeware alone. For sure, you will not minutely scratch the surface unless you're prepared to research and learn.
Personally I'd recommend budgeting for an addon aircraft in addition to X-plane. I'd suggest a Carenado HD aircraft, not because there aren't other worthy aircraft, just that if you are starting into X-plane, Carenado are consistently high quality and you're less likely buy something disappointing. If you want to go a bit further, Skymaxx Pro will fix X-plane's underwhelming skies.
Flight simulators may bore your socks off but they may also change your life. X-plane is a starting point for a hobby that may be with you for years.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
Ok, so i have to weigh in on this debate between what sims are the best. Firstly, about me, I am a real life pilot, and hold FAA and EASA commercial pilot licences (USA and European), and i am a gamer.About the game: its not a game. its a flight simulation software. do not buy if you are looking for a &fun game to mess around on and earn steam acheivments etc etc&, nor will it teach you how to fly planes or anything of the sort. there is no arcade mode, there are no leaderboards, there are no charachter perks etc.About the flight simulation programme: I first had my taste of flying a plane on Microsoft Flight Simulator 95 (or 98, i forget) on a crappy little PC with a keyboard and mouse. as i grew up and my interest grew and flight sims developed, i hopped from flight sim to flight sim and i have played ALOT of different ones, and in my proffesional training, i have even used things like lockheed martin's Prepar3D flight simulator with full 737 and A320 cockpit mock ups. For home simming, i dont think anything beats XP10 though. I will be drawing comparisons in my review with 1 other game which this is often compared to - FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X/10) (im not even going to compare against &Microsoft Flight&, that sim was pathetic....)The differencesFSX is a flight simulator, and a game in one package. it can both teach you how to fly a plane (atleast the basics) and give you fun missions to complete and rewards you with in game acheivments. It also is able to replicate, rather well, realistic flight dynamics and aircraft performance. however, i feel that FSX is a bit more buggy, alot less &modable& (free 3rd party aircraft were difficult to install in my opinion) and it feels a bit outdated. XP10 is, i have to admit, a little less user friendly. the menus and interface do not seem as polished etc, but boy is there alot you can do. Free 3rd party aircraft are relatively easy to install, a multitude of plugins exist that you can download, such as ground vehicle tows to push your aircraft back from the stands etc and there just seems to be alot more freedom in the game. Carrier landings for example. Xplane 10, it was very long winded, very procedural, and a bit tedious if you &just wanted to have a go at planting the damn plane on a deck&. and with only the F18 to chose from, it was a bit bland. with XP10, even though the scenario would be unrealistic, i can just load a boeing 747 and click &land on a carrier& and try landing a jumbo on a nimitz carrier.
Weather is very customizable, and can download real time actual weather with a click of a button which is pretty cool.Loads more stock aircraft to chose fromloads of different scenarios (i believe you can fly on mars if you wanted, that is atleast true of my experience on XP7,8 and 9 so i assume its on 10 too) You can try and bring down a space shuttle from orbit, and many other things that FSX just cant do with the base programme.Yes there are issues, yes some of the stock 3D cockpits are a bit naff and not done properly, but i have never really found it such a big deal. and if you want the true realism, be it on FSX or XP10, you wont fly stock aircraft anyway, you would go and buy 3rd party aircraft by proffesional 3rd party Devs that make accurate models and cockpits etc.you WILL need a joystick and rudder pedals, or at the minimum, a joystick with twist function for rudders. you can play with just a mouse, but lets be honest, that sucks. FSX you can play with a keyboard, but even then, joystick set up rules.so overall, what would i buy? both. i have both. i use them for totally different things. i use FSX and 3rd party payware aircraft and payware photo scenery to practice VFR aircraft navigation, and i use XP10 to practice aircraft procedures and general handling and flying, or to test myself in all sorts of different aircraft in different scenarious, like finding myself in a middle of thunderstorm in the middle of nowhere with various system failures. again, i would stress, XP10 is NOT a game. it features &weapons&, where FSX does not, but these are only for novelty value. they do not replicate the actual fire control systems or anything like that. This is a flight sim that enthusiasts or proffesionals can use.If you are looking to buy your first flight sim or you want to learn how fly a plane, go and buy FSXIf you are looking for a world war 2 realistic flight sim where you can fire guns and down planes, go and get IL2 Sturmovik 1946 or Wings of PreyIf you are looking for a arcade combat flight sim, Tom Clancy's HawxIf you are looking for a realistic combat flight sim with modern fighters, get Lock Onif you are looking for a simulator to practice advanced things on, or experiment, or design your own creations and fly them (basic engineering knowledge required or willing to take the time to research how plane maker works), then this is the sim for you.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
7.5 hrs on record
This is a great engine! Stable and very well made, the problem is... You are just buying the engine with a couple of mediocre airplane models, which only a couple of them have a virtual cockpit. (which are horribly detailed) If interested in having a decent simulation experience, be prepared to buy a couple of airports (at least $20 each) and some aircraft (same, at least $20 each but expecto around $80 for a real good one.)If you are planning on playing this game stock, I recommend FSX, much much better experience stock. If you got the $$$, go for it! XP10 is a great engine! And with the right investments you will enjoy it deeply. Though I kind of rather play FSX on VATSIM loaded with ORBX and REX, with my PMDG 737 or 777, or the extremely well detailed A2A aircrafts. But that's just me.Really wanted to like this sim, I was really bummed :c
Was this review helpful?
7.9 hrs on record
This is not a game! It is considered to be simulation software. And good at that as well. It has many add-ons available (MS Flight sim x probably has more though) and the flying experience is good.Pros:I have my pilots license and the handling of the planes comes close to the real thing. At least if you have good gear attached to your pc (I just have the logitech G940). I think it' s a little bit better than MS flight sim (but comparable).It runs quite smooth on my machine although my graphics is a little older (GTX550 TI OC). I can't run it at ultra/max settings obviously because of my card.It is new and still being cared after by the developers and modding community. Can give a nice view with the right choosen add-ons (scenery/mesh especially).Cons:I looked up my local airfield(where I fly) and fair enough it exists. But, that's about it too. Radio communication is way off from what normally is and I see big jets taxiing. I'm not sure if they even manage to take off (~800m runway max).That the radio communications aren't correct is something I can understand. But jets taxiing on a local airfield is just plain wrong. Devs, please fix that! It's annoying!Price, yep it is expensive.Force feedback support. Or lack thereof actually. I did manage to get it working (but with additional add-ons).Other thoughts:Setting it up isn't too bad. You can install it and fly pretty fast. You'll want to install 3rd party mods after your first flight though. And that will take some time and bandwidth if you're downloading scenery. Yep it's a big game, but I think it's worth the trouble to actually sit for a moment and set things up the way you want them.There are probably some other things wrong with the sim. I'll probably discover those when flying some more. And maybe those will get fixed anyway. It looks good and flying is great. IF you're into flying than this might be something for you. Otherwise you might want to think twice.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
7.2 hrs on record
Unlike FSX, this game is not a huge memory hog. It plays pretty good, even on high settings. My rig is decent, but not top of a line. In this department it is a great addition to flight sims. It is very fun to fly, has decent amount of airplanes right out of the box & a great community behind it to add lots of free planes/scenery & such.The negative of this game is the airports... All of them are bare, only runways & taxiways. And for you to add an airport will costs you about 20$-30$, unless you can find a free airport created by other users. I honestly do not care if my airports have the correct building locations & even the correct buildings. I just wish all the airports I fly from looked like an airport & not like some weird abandoned parking lots... Unfortunately due to this reason, I do not recommend this game. It really kills the fun for me & I am not paying 20$ per airport, especially since I paid $80 for the game itself.Another thing is, right out of the box it does not come with training missions & just missions in general. And community does not have too many of them.
Was this review helpful?
40.2 hrs on record
After spending hours enjoying this flight sim I must give it a good review and recommend it. I well start off by saying to FULLY enjoy this game you MUST install the world expansions, otherwise your world well be full of water with no map and I see a lot of reviews that are bad because they couldnt figure out they had to install that. Second all planes comes in a stunning 3D model which is viewed in the chaise View, and a 2d cockpit view (which are half ????? done). Only a handfull come in fully detailed inside 3d cockpit which you can look around inside while flying with fully functional buttons/switchs/levers and gages. These Airplanes include all fighter jets, small planes, Boeing 747, Space Shuttle, and some experimental rocketplane. All airplanes are replicas down to starting their engines and the physics of the aircraft in flight, I have been playing flight sims since the 90's and this is by far the best one todate. I can start off in Calgary AB in real time weather and Time and fly to Amsterdam or KLAX or even Moscow this ???? is legit. There are even options to set up failures with the Aircraft/Engines/Electrical and even bird strikes. There are also a ???? tones of plug ins too for new aircraft locations and details which are free or paywear is the best one out there. So if your looking for a Flight Sim this is your game
Was this review helpful?
42.9 hrs on record
I love it! I could spend all day just flying planes around the world And even more with helicoptors. Plus since there's a lot mods and other add-ons you can download for the game it just makes it even more fun. If you like aircraft you should buy this for sure. Dash approved.
Was this review helpful?
49.2 hrs on record
Warning to the average Steam player . . . This is not a game . . . It is a simulation. I do not recommend for the jump in and go type. I like this game alot for its simulation value. X-Plane has a very advanced engine for aircraft simulation and for someone who likes realism . . . this is the air sim for you. If you like checklists prior to taking off . . . this is the game for you. If you like to jump in and go with no thought then don't waste your time with this sim. On the other hand if you want to learn how to fly a plane well enough to consider getting your PPL then download this gem and start learning!
Was this review helpful?
10.3 hrs on record
I was really looking up for this simulator, and even though its not really a bad one the fact that there are so few airplanes and no airports whatsoever pretty much ruins it, you have to either buy them apart or look for a free one (if at all) that is probably not going to be very good, they would probably say something like this game being a &professional simulator& to compensate the price and having to buy airports apart but they don't understand that if they are selling it to company (which they do) then maybe they can charge whatever they feel like, if selling it to regular individual customers they should deliver a complete product for the standard price, but instead do whatever they can to squeeze every penny we have out of us, but I guess that's the trend lately. :(
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
I bought MS Flight Sim X and was somewhat disappointed in the graphics (understatement), so then when I saw this on sale for 50% off I jumped on it. The graphics are definitely much better as well as the realistic feel of the simulation. Trying it out, I started at a random airport in Texas and flew up to Green Bay, WI. Once I was in Wisconsin I recognized where I was without even having to look at the map! Granted I haven't spent too many hours with this yet, but I'm already definitely satisfied with this game.
Was this review helpful?
44.3 hrs on record
Recommend it would be nice if X- Plane included basic detailed airports as some buildings are missing.
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
I recently bought this game counting on the fact that it is still being updated (and due to the seemingly lack of updates in MS flight sim x). However, one thing to address quickly is that there is no convential main menu in this game, and it feels like hitting a wall. Also there is no inherent lesson/tutorial mechanism that helps learning the ropes. Everything apart from the game being not-so-rookie-friendly seems perfectly fine. I'll update the review in future.
Was this review helpful?
9.9 hrs on record
Not bad, it's pretty good, needs more addons for world wide scenery, missing local landmarks in Sydney, obviously only those familliar with the area would notice. Hope they update scenery soon, although it's very good with what there is.The simulator is enjoyable, if you're a flight sim fan. Needs AI air traffic for more realism, perhaps it does, I just haven't found how to get it yet?
Was this review helpful?
81.6 hrs on record
This is a flight SIMULATOR NOT A GAME! You may need some time to set it up but one you get the game going, it's great, especially with 3rd party addons. One major item I reccomend is PilotEdge addon.
Was this review helpful?
34.4 hrs on record
This is THE simulator to get if you want to do any realistic flight training!Having a real good flight model affected by weather and spectacular visuals it is perfect for running any scenario that needs perfecting. Don't expect a walkthrough or missions, this is all about flying and it's up to each pilot to set it up for the purpose in mind.Be sure to check out all the modifications and extenstions that can be added, the obvious source for that is
I would start with reading a forum thread on which addons to get. Carenados DLC aircraft is also really good and is a must to have over the included aircraft, which are quiet basic in comparison.All in all, this is the best simulator out there right now, and it's growing to fill the gap after FSX.
Was this review helpful?
7.5 hrs on record
Great sim. Runs really well, looks great, actively developed. Flight modelling is awesome w/GA types. Several neat integration options (EFIS apps, etc. developed by third parties for Android & iOS) The major criticism I have is that airports can be a little sparse as far as buildings go. That's easily remedied by grabbing free content from or payware airports if you're into that. Additionally, landclass data used in X-plane seems like it might be a little old, which causes some areas of cities to be sparser than they are in real life.I recommend checking out the &X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery& available
from alpilotx. It uses higher resolution texturing and newer landclass data, which helps some areas look closer to how they look today.Additionally, acquiring this via steam is significantly more convenient than having to either buy a dongle from laminar, or leave an optical disc in my PC. The only downside to that is that it's a little tougher to get in on betas if you wanted to test those.
Was this review helpful?
51.4 hrs on record
Beats Microsoft Flight Simulator X by a huge margin. I love this simulator.
Was this review helpful?
109.4 hrs on record
FSX is officially &dead&. Prepar3d is too high price and strange with its license (no entertainment usage??? O_O) So only XP10 now and thanks god it is Xtra Good!!!BUT REMEMBER!!! IT IS Simulation!!!!
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
THIS IS A HARDCORE SIMULATOR! NOT A FLYING GAME!An unbiased opinion from someone who flies over 20 flight sims.Being a lover of flight sims I have all the major ones.If your looking for a game, KSP or Ace combat might be more up your alley.Ill compare this to Microsoft flight simulator for comparisionFlight ModelMicrosoft Flight simulator 10 (FSX) uses a variable chart to determin how an aircraft behaves inflight. So the control surfaces moving in game are more or less jjust eye candy. As a file controls the aircrafts variable movements. Not to bash FSX but it gives a more mechanical feel to flying. Less natural. However it is less processor intensive and easier to learnXPlane uses an advanced blade theory dynamics. Which models of airflow to calculate how the surface would behave in the air condtions. So moving a control surface actually affects the movement of the air. Giving i a far more realistic feel. Its far more difficult to fly and spin outs are to be expected.Terrain:FSX uses real world terrain data. Its a fairly low resolution so it can appear to be blocky in some places. However DSX also uses real world road maps and places large cities with real land marks. So you can easily fly around your home town and VFR flights. Xplane 10 Uses a simular real world terrain model at a higher resoultion. Making mountains much more realistic. As well as the weather effects acting upon them. However real world cities are absent. Although using satelite images the engine places cities and town in the right places. Just don't expect to be flying over the Sears tower in chicago.FSX uses the same data files to determine aircrafts ability to move in the weather. It feels very clunky and un natural. Adjust for winds and temputures at variing levelsXPlane 10 again uses blade theory. However it only accounts for ground level and altitude of your aircraft. Meaning a cross wind at the airfiled will affect a plane on land almost as much as one at altiude. However Xplane 10 uses an active model radar. So you can in theory actually fly into a hurricane in real time and watch it on radar.Aircraft Models:FSX comes with a slew of highly detailed aircraft. All with 3d cockpits and working insterments. So you can fly that little puddle jumper to an F-18 right from the get go.Xplane10 does have a lot of aircraft but many do not come default with 3d interiors. Most have some sort of 2d panel that will sufice for flying.Combat:FSX sucksXpalne 10 SucksDCS world is free. You have no excuse to not have it.Multi player.FSX has a clean and simple interface that allows you to browse and favorite servers. A modern design thats clean and user friendly.Xplane allows only direct connect. So I hope your computer skills are alright.Personal conclusion:FSX is more about the experience of flying. Weather just goofing off or flying across the world to see the sights. I often will just plot courses to sight see various places and to learn to use the systems in the game.Xplane 10 is more about learning to fly. Which lets face it. Weather you bought FSX or Xpalne is sorto f why you bought either. Xplane is just more about the feel of flying than flying. Its a great product and why I was happy both came to steam.And totop it all off most of the advatnges what one or the other sim has can be negated with addons. BOth free or payware. So it really boils down to how serious you are about flying. I often enjoy total realism in Xplane so more often than not its my go to sim.
Was this review helpful?
7.8 hrs on record
The top proper flight-sim.CAVEAT EMPTOR: this is a purchase that should be considered only for hardcore flightsim fans.You're looking at $60 starting and you should really consider payware stuff, as well. In additon, the GA offerings are wonderfully modeled, but the military stuff isn't.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: X-Plane 10 Global - 64 Bit
Developer:
Release Date: 14 Jul, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 goat simulator 的文章

随机推荐