游戏whichlove girl游戏 1.50

ACT Witch Girl 1.50 步兵版 - 黑丸のMUGEN同人格斗园 -
美女游戏_美女图片_日本动漫_AGREE美少女游戏论坛
宠物状态:
宠物级别: 世/
帖子161&积分299& 经验值798 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数1374 贯& 魅力值288 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金11 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
ACT Witch Girl 1.50 步兵版
已购买人数:441&
本主题需向作者支付 1 金钱数
宠物状态:
帖子12&积分15& 经验值49 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数77 贯& 魅力值13 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子64&积分80& 经验值250 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数15 贯& 魅力值69 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子97&积分107& 经验值320 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数79 贯& 魅力值106 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
是格斗类的吗,还是很喜欢格斗类的游戏
宠物状态:
帖子222&积分486& 经验值989 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数9 贯& 魅力值321 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
步兵的我喜欢
宠物状态:
帖子544&积分612& 经验值1858 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数207 贯& 魅力值632 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
又更新了?
宠物状态:
帖子133&积分200& 经验值537 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数15 贯& 魅力值136 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
又更新了啊
宠物状态:
帖子64&积分80& 经验值250 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数15 贯& 魅力值69 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
网盘不给力,下载不了
宠物状态:
帖子84&积分329& 经验值363 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数6 贯& 魅力值122 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
不是很喜欢~~男版那个才有爱
宠物状态:
帖子668&积分1622& 经验值3204 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数4 贯& 魅力值1110 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子193&积分223& 经验值672 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数58 贯& 魅力值222 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子264&积分1390& 经验值1603 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数1063 贯& 魅力值746 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
好渣的网盘,完全下不动
宠物状态:
帖子230&积分310& 经验值811 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数14 贯& 魅力值239 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
感谢楼主分享。。。
宠物状态:
帖子145&积分251& 经验值694 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数6 贯& 魅力值258 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子232&积分295& 经验值878 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数71 贯& 魅力值304 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
多谢LZ分享~~Witch Girl 1.50 - 黑丸のMUGEN同人格斗园 -
美女游戏_美女图片_日本动漫_AGREE美少女游戏论坛
宠物状态:
帖子127&积分205& 经验值597 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数4 贯& 魅力值223 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子407&积分545& 经验值1615 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数2 贯& 魅力值581 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
ghvggvhvhhg
宠物状态:
帖子43&积分54& 经验值174 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数69 贯& 魅力值46 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态: 生存
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 1 级
HP: 100 / 108
MP: 0 / 8
SP: 5000 / 5000
帖子566&积分726& 经验值1873 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数202 贯& 魅力值653 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉1 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
<td class="t_msgfont" id="postmessage_
宠物状态: 生存
宠物级别: 世/ 39 转/ 2090 级
HP: 100623 / 100623
MP: 81798 / 81798
SP: 5000 / 5000
帖子212&积分53382& 经验值814 石& 威信度69 星& 金钱数21017 贯& 魅力值2229 点& 灵石1000 颗& 神金4958 个& 仙玉16001 块&注册时间&最后登录&
荣誉の勋章
宠物名字:
希望电脑不要太慢可
宠物状态:
帖子120&积分143& 经验值438 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数129 贯& 魅力值125 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
WITCH GIRL不是FLASH游戏么····
宠物状态:
帖子116&积分136& 经验值422 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数144 贯& 魅力值117 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
感谢楼主!!!!!!!!!!!!
宠物状态:
帖子110&积分161& 经验值456 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数0 贯& 魅力值143 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子81&积分149& 经验值489 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数1 贯& 魅力值147 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
谢谢分享!
宠物状态:
帖子36&积分45& 经验值145 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数40 贯& 魅力值37 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
想玩這個好久啦,謝謝分享
宠物状态:
帖子621&积分793& 经验值1978 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数10 贯& 魅力值627 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
的的顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶
宠物状态: 死亡
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 52 级
HP: 1465 / 1465
MP: 207 / 207
SP: 0 / 5000
帖子1212&积分4080& 经验值5061 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数550 贯& 魅力值1521 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
=ω==ω==ω==ω==ω==ω==ω==ω=
宠物状态:
帖子650&积分1153& 经验值2755 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数2 贯& 魅力值980 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子23&积分52& 经验值108 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数0 贯& 魅力值38 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子196&积分233& 经验值738 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数23 贯& 魅力值211 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
好东西,谢谢分享to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Scary Girl
&#36;6.99 USD
About This Game
In this side-scrolling action game, you play as Scarygirl – a girl who has been adopted by a giant intelligent octopus and is trying to figure out who the man haunting
her dreams is. Traverse unique, extremely vibrant, colorful, and magical worlds in a seamless mix of 2D and 3D platforming action. You can go it alone in single-player mode or grab a friend and team up in co-op gameplay and fight alongside Bunniguru – the giant kung-fu rabbit. And as you advance, you’ll be able to purchase new weapons and new moves, and discover countless secrets along the way. It’s a mesmerizing fairytale, but the creepy-cute tough-as-nails Scarygirl is no damsel in distress!
Amazing Art and Design: Surreal landscape and creatures are beautifully fantastical, created by a critically-acclaimed, award-winning artist and true to the art style that Scarygirl fans have already fallen in love with
A Curiously Wonderful Stand-Alone Chapter: The game features a new and exceptional storyline separate from the graphic novel and planned feature film, in which Scarygirl finally meets the mysterious man haunting her dreams
New Moves, Weapons & Upgrades: The game’s upgrade and combat improvement system allows Scarygirl to grow beyond her basic attacks by purchasing new moves, like an the “Anaconda Squeeze” and “Morph Tendrils”, or attachments for her tentacle arm, such as the Rage Hook
Co-Operative Play: While one player controls Scarygirl, a second can bring Bunniguru’s furious “Fists of Blurry” into the fray at any time. This offline feature allows the two characters to perform special moves together to overcome major challenges
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1 Ghz Dual-Core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: 256MB Shader Model 3.0
DirectX(R): DirectX 9.0c compatible
Recommended:
Processor: 2 Ghz Dual-Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: 512MB Shader Model 3.0
DirectX(R): DirectX 9.0c compatible
ScaryGirl (C) 2011, TikGames, LLC.
Created under license by Passion Pictures Australia/Film Victoria. SCARYGIRL is a trademark of Nathan Jurevicius. TikGames and the TikGames logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of TikGames, LLC.
SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.7 hrs on record
pros:art style is kinda neat but would have worked better in 2Dthere is local co-opcons:controls like poopthere's only like 3 different resolutions and none of them fit my screenextremely bad and forced combat in a game that should have just been jump on the bad guystakes like 3 hits to kill easy enemies and they're spammed through out levelsBAD COMBAT WHYhorrible musicbad optimizationBAD COMBAT WHY IS IT IN HERei got it for a 1.39 on GMG and i just used GMG credits on it and i still feel like i wasted my money and time on this one. I should have listened to the other reviews and avoided it but I didn't.
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
I was looking at halloween themed games on a gaming site and found this and it is a surprisingly fun little obscure game. The graphics are pretty good and the level and enemy design is great. The graphics remind me of Costume Quest which is awesome. The sound is good and the music is fitting. The controls are great and the combat is simple and fun. It is locked at 30fps which normally would make a game feel terrible to play and for me personally would me unplayable (a more recent example is The Evil Within). But for this game it is totally fine. It only supports a low max resolution so I checked the forums and found a program that let me modify the game exe to make the game run in . The levels can be challenging and so far I have not regretted buying this. I got it for $1.50 on sale and that was a steal for a few hours of fun around halloween.8/10
Was this review helpful?
5.5 hrs on record
Based on the graphic novel of the same name, ScaryGirl is the journey of a rather unusual little girl. Adopted to a giant talking octopus, with a tentacle for an arm and donning pirate attire, she's been having some unpleasant dreams lately and as such sets out to visit the Tree of Knowledge and discover just what they actually mean.Though it starts out strong with an unique premise and some highly amusing narration, the story loses its footing midway through as characters are thrust into the plot with no introduction, and ending on a laughable attempt of moral choice. If nothing else however it does act as a means to showcase a great variety of enemies and locales, and in that regard it does its job admirably.In the fashion of games such as Klonoa and Kirby 64, ScaryGirl is a 2.5D platformer with an added emphasis on platforming, and it uses the perspective to grand effect. Paths wrap around levels in a visually interesting manner, and on occasion there are even multiple pathways through which was a neat touch. Though the actual platforming and beat-em-up style fighting are far from their most refined form, I nonetheless found it enjoyable...at first. The further I got into the game the more the many problems began test my patience, and during the final third I was almost begging for it to end.The fact of the matter, as much as it pains me to have to say it, is that in nearly every aspect ScaryGirl feels half finished. Platforms are often poorly placed, there are numerous difficulty spikes, and noticeable input latency makes pulling off combos much harder than it should be. The presentation only makes things worse, with choppy animations, noticeably absent sound effects, and a complete lack of widescreen support of video options. I also ran into a fairly large number of bugs, from item counters breaking to health pickups not healing me, to having to re-enable fullscreen what most every launch. Though it's impossible to say with certainty, I honestly feel that given a few more months in development this could have been a much better game. Further testament to this is how infinitely more polished the early portion is than later levels, which leads me to believe they simply ran out of time/money and had to push it out the door in its current state.Overall I did have fun with ScaryGirl, but do to how very flawed it is i can't advise others to play it. My first impression was one of huge potential, from the fantastic art style to the interesting level structure, but that was quickly replaced by disappointment at the deluge of bugs, presentation issues, and bad design decisions. Like the girl herself ScaryGirl is pretty rough around the edges, but deep down you can't help but want to love her. Unfortunately in the case of this game, I simply couldn't. I applaud Square-Enix for taking a chance on a smaller indie title, but hope next time they take a bit more care in ensuring it's ready for release.
Was this review helpful?
1.4 hrs on record
Scary Girl does nothing particulary interesting, but then again, it's a platformer. But does that mean there's no room for innovation in platformers ? I'd say there' look at games like Paper Mario and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Excellent platformers with some great, innovative gameplay elements. Unfortunately, Scary Girl has zero innovation. But I' I can't expect every platformer to do things differently. Scary Girl is an enjoyable platformer with action oriented gameplay. It all works fairly well. The graphics are charming and a bit moody, but the sounds are a bit underused if you ask me. Nothing alarming though.One big flaw that should've been fixed by now is the fact that it only supports two (yes, 2 !) resolutions. Full HD () is not even being supported. Extremely disappointing.[Rating: 73/100]
Was this review helpful?
7.0 hrs on record
The designers created an entire world with many different environments, each section with different color palettes and varied enemies. It kind of reminds me of the style used in Tim Burton's works.
I'd even go as far as to recommend this game on the artwork alone, it's great eyecandy and done well. The creators included local multiplayer too for if you have someone else who wants to tag along. It's a side-scrolling platform game with collections and combo attacks built in. Some checkpoints are really stretched out, adding a bit to the challenge, but perhaps a bit TOO spaced out at times. I think the wrap-up ending animation/story was a little too short and seemed a bit rushed but the last level was a nice combo-gauntlet of previous levels.*(I can't imagine the time I'd need to finish collecting the 16,000 gems I'm short getting the last achievement so I'm going to let that one and the 'All perfects' ride)* For those of you going for the extras, good luck!
Was this review helpful?
7.2 hrs on record
This is a very endearing little platformer. You play as a little girl with a tentacle for an arm who is dressed as a pirate. The visuals are colourful and very stylish. The 2D platforming in a 3D environment works well. The gameplay is for the most part fun although some sections can be rather frustrating. You can use your tentacle arm to attack, fly and swing off things. As the game progresses you find health upgrades and can purchase new attacks. The story is entertaining although the ending is a bit weak. However I bought this game as I was looking for decent local co-op games. The co-op in this is akin to playing as tails during single player Sonic 2. Player 2 cannot do all the tentacle related moves player 1 can and they just end up getting left behind and respawing. This make playing as player 2 rather annoying. So I would recommend this if you are looking for a fun, quite challenging single player game not as a local co-op game.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
This is a really good platformer. Very atmospheric 3D sidescroller that is both challenging and evocative. A lot of platformers try to affect a retro-look or feel that often falls short, but this game has an overall consistency--music, mechanics--that taps into that feeling of platformer nostalgia without specifically harkening back to an earlier era. It's fresh. Get it.
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
What could have been a charming and endearing little platformer is marred critically by the fact that it's a positively terrible PC port, offering little to no customization, no proper widescreen resolutions, and bouts of random, completely mindboggling slowdown which render the action completely unplayable. The art style and stages themselves are competent, and there seems to be a decent challenge here, but there are other, much better games you should be looking at long before you reach the bottom of the barrel in which Scarygirl resides.
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Art & Story: It's a beautiful game, and it mostly manages to get its message across in pictures. However, during times when the writers DID feel the need to convey a message with words, it's done ham- the narrator just tells you what has already happened and what's going to happen, and he's bad even at that. The game's pre-press-start-to-begin cutscene would work perfectly well without narration (characters communicate via pictorial speech bubbles), so why couldn't they do that in the badly-narrated in-game cutscenes?G Fairly straght 2D platformer with a relatively detailed combat system. Problem is that there are oodles of bugs a Scarygirl doesn't become invulnerable when she's hurt, meaning it's really easy for bad guys to combo you into oblivion from full health (you never realise that CAN be a problem in games until you miss it). A lot of the challenges are overly difficult, and the level length isn't consistent, which combos badly with the poor checkpoint system.I wish, I wish, I wish this was a better game. I can't recommend it in good conscience unless the dev team come out with a BIG bug-fixing update.
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
Scarygirl is a side scrolling 3D action platformer that has a novel heroine and a fun tongue-and-cheek narrative.
Fans of Psychonauts will enjoy the Beetlejuice-esque graphics, and the inclusion of controller support contributes to make the gameplay light and fun.
Sadly, while the Steam Overlay is supported, users with widescreen monitors will be limited to
The total package is enjoyable and certainly worth it's discount indie price.
I would highly recommend this game to individuals who enjoy casual platformer play in a bizzare fantasy world.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Cute stylized action platformer that's fun and pretty to look at with a weird story to top it all off. Very unique artistic direction. However, you may want to use a controller unless you're ok with directional key movement / no mouse control style.
Was this review helpful?
6.5 hrs on record
Why do I own this game? Because a friend gave it to me, I acutally have no reason to hate it. It's a 2d side scroller but it has 3d graphics and your character doesn't only move in one direction. Left right up down and then sometimes a path splits up and you need to choose which path to go on. The only thing I dislike about this game is that when I got it, I couldn't run it. Also that when a path splits I can hardly choose either, I've played so much skyrim that now I MUST check every nook and cranny for loot, health, mana ext. The graphics are odd but they are what they need to be and I can't remember much about the music really. Overall 7/10
Was this review helpful?
5.2 hrs on record
This game reminds me on why I swore never to buy artsy indie platformers. While it's visual style is bewichting, it gets absolutely totally bloody hard later.
Was this review helpful?
1.3 hrs on record
Great game, highly recommended!
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
I can't play the game. The graphics are all messed up. What a was of money and piece of crap!
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Not recommending this. You cant even turn resolution up from
wich makes it windowed mode on my tv. Bought for coop play but advise people to buy trine 1-2 and rayman legends over this if you want good 2d platforming games.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
素晴らしいゲーム!
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Boring, repetative and really badly optimized. 4/10
Was this review helpful?
8.5 hrs on record
Best game i have ever played :)
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Cartoon Violence, Use of Tobacco
Includes 12 Steam Achievements
Title: Scary Girl
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Apr, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 witch girl v1.50 的文章

随机推荐