advanced combat tracker小漠解说国服第一系列怎么用

Combat Logging and Damage Meters using ACT - The Secret World Forums
Combat Logging and Damage Meters using ACT
I'm no expert, but I figured I'd take the opportunity to put this info up on the new boards, since I'm sure alot of people are wondering how they can judge effectiveness of their builds.
The long & short of it is that TSW has full combat log capabilities, and there are parsers out there from other games that are capable of real-time parsing and interpretation of TSW combat logs with simple configuration of a plug-in.
The Plug-in for ACT only supports the ENGLISH client at the moment.
What do I need to get started?
1. Advanced Combat Tracker -
This is a universal combat log interpreter, and is quite powerful. I'm not going to go into every feature, as it's well-explained on the website, and through playing with it.
2. ACT TSW Plug-in by Boorish -
I've switched from the original plug-in over to Boorish's version, as this is the only &living& plug-in. If you have bugs or are requesting changes, please post them in the thread linked above.
This plug-in supports both English and German clients.
To install the plug-in:
1. Extract the .zip file to your ACT Directory.
2. Open ACT and go to the Plugins tab. (Image: )
3. Click Browse...
4. Choose the SecretParser.cs
5. Make sure the Enabled box is checked.
I'm not sure how long box will keep the file up, or if they'll limit my traffic, so if the download goes down, let me know and I can find out another solution.
How do I get started once I've installed ACT and loaded the plug-in?
It's easy! Follow these steps:
1. In the game client, type /logcombat on
2. Open up ACT.
3. Go to the Options Tab.
4. Click on the top Miscellaneous option section.
5. Click Open Log... TSW will write the log to your Funcom/TSW directory with a name like CombatLog-_0110.txt. (Image: )
The combat logging can be a bit verbose, but you'll wanna do some filtering when you're in public areas, and let those restrictions loose when in a Dungeon, so you capture everything.
I hope this helps people get started.
Feel free to post questions here, but I warn that I'm both not an ACT expert, nor the author of the TSW Plug-in, and I won't have too much time to troubleshoot issues in this thread.
Last ed 08-24-2012 at .
Reason: Migrated instructions to use Boorish's plug-in and ninja-edited a screenshot.
Thanks for the plugin, was easy and had to do no modification of any settings I used for EQ2.
I have been using ACT for about 7 years now, know most of the ins and outs for parsing with this.
The best parser to date imho.
Great writeup but what do we do with the dll that we downloaded?
Originally Posted by Mr Fun
Great writeup but what do we do with the dll that we downloaded?
I addressed this in the initial instructions with an edit a new screenshot. Hope that helps.
Place in your plugin folder in the ACT file location, or create a new plugin foler.
Thanks, needed this.
Also as a heads up.
I figured this out in playing Conan.
If you like to log most of the combat, you can turn it on automatically.
There are two files you can create in the scripts folder called auto_login and auto_teleport.
Auto_Login will run whatever script commands it contains when you first login.
Auto_teleport runs whenever you change zones.
I used to use it conan to always run combat logging.
You just want to make sure to occasionally get rid of those old logs.
Originally Posted by medievalsmith
Thanks, needed this.
Also as a heads up.
There are two files you can create in the scripts folder called auto_login and auto_teleport.
The author of the plug-in says you can make a script to report the log to your chat window. Do you know how to do this?
Originally Posted by medievalsmith
Thanks, needed this.
Also as a heads up.
can you explain these scripts for us in another thread?
GM of &flying tuttys& s/c Rated R guild.
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
New thread is
Is this the same file fom CBT, or has it been updated?
The old version doesn't track wards very well.
Guild Leader -
Writer for
- don't spoil general chat, send them
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Forums Home
Announcements
Twitterverse Experiment
Player vs. Player
Dungeons & Lairs
Roleplaying
Builds & Decks
Interface & Mods
Technical Issues and Solutions
The Horned God
Fanpages & Fanart
Calendar for Player events, Raids ...
Dimensions
Arcadia (RP)
Leviathan (RP)
Kobold (German)
Drac (French)
Old General
Old Sanctuary
All times are GMT +1. The time now is .
Powered by vBulletin& Version 3.8.8Copyright &2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.Launcher Update
Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
All your games in 1 place
Automatic game updates
JavaScript must be enabled to use this site.
Recklessfear
100 Orc Warlock
Table of Contents0. How to ask questions or dispute something written here 0.1 How to ask questions. Do not assume your rotation is correct. Ever. Log out in your correct gear before asking. If you can please bring logs so you can thoroughly be examined. Don’t take offense during the help either I’m not always the nicest of people, I can promise you I will help you to the very best of my ability.0.2 How to dispute something written in this guide, correctly.Address specifically what you dispute, and then suggest your alternate thoughts. If I agree, it will be added and you will be added as a contributor. If I don’t agree, deal with it.1. How to gear
1.1 Stats and How They Affect You
1.2 Racial Bonuses
1.3 Tier Bonuses1.4 Builds 2. Talents
2.1 Glyph Choices3. Rotations 3.1 Single Target Rotation 3.1.1 HoG, its dot, and maximizing damage 3.1.2 Soul Fire 3.1.3 Doom/Corruption/Pandemic 3.1.4 Demonic Fury 3.1.5 Set bonus rotation adjustments3.1.6 Demon Bolt 3.2 AoE rotation4. Useful Addons 4.1 Addons
4.2 How to Log 5. Sources, Credit, Contributors
1. How to gear 1.1 Stats and How They Affect YouMulti Strike-Multi Strike is new with WoD and 6.02. It gives you and your pet a chance to deal 1 or 2 additional hits that deal 30% of original damage dealt by the ability. You multi strike hits CAN crit, even if the ability didn’t crit, and the vice versa. Versatility- Versaility is also new with 6.02. It grants bonus damage. 1:1 Versatility falls short of other stats, but it is a flat dps increase, so keep that in mind. Haste- Haste makes everything, faster. Your cast times becomes shorter, your dots tick more.
Critical Strike- Crit increases the chance for a critical strike on any spell used. Mastery-Increases all damage done by you and your pet, and increases the damage of Touch of Chaos, Chaos Wave, Doom, Immolation Aura, Soul Fire, and Demon Bolt while in Metamorphosis.Intellect-The primary stat we use. Makes our spells hit harder, and it scales with everything we do.
Should note that all secondary stats are roughly equal, so don’t stress1.2 Racial BonusesTrolls offer a 15% haste buff for 10 seconds on a 3 minute cooldown. Orcs offer a spell power bonus of 2257 for 15 seconds on a 2 minute cooldown, and 2% increased pet damage. Goblins offer a rocket jump forward on a 2 minute cooldown, and a 1% haste bonusUndead offer a drain life style passive to deal shadow damage and heal you for the same amount, and an ability to remove a fear, charm, or sleep effect on a 3 minute cooldown. Worgens offer a 40% sprint for 10 seconds on a 2 minute cooldown, and a passive 1% crit bonus. Blood elf will increase crit by 1%Overall, the races are all very close in terms of DPS. The order going: Goblin>orc>troll>undead>Blood elf and Human>dwarf>worgen>Gnome. The different between the first and last place race for horde and alliance is 137 dps and 59 dps respectively. So your race choice is largely irrelevant. 1.3 Tier Bonuses Tier 2 set bonus: HoG has a 50% chance to unleash your inner demon granting you a new guardian that fires soul fire for its entire duration. However, it does not generate fury. Tier 4 set bonus: Hand of Gul’dan will be given a 3rd charge and corruption will be given a 2% chance to generate a charge of HoG. I highly recommend both tier bonuses. The 4pc is a MUST have ASAP, and the 2pc is a passive damage increase, so it should be gained as well. 1.4 BuildsInt>Mastery>Haste(to 5%*)=>Crit>Multi-Strike>Versatility.Stat weights are as follows-Single Target-Int-4.98Mastery-2.50Haste (to 10%, optional)-2.4Crit-2.34Multistrike-2.1Vers-1.9Haste-1.8-2 targets-Int-7.2Mastery-3.6Crit-3.45Haste (5% unbuffed, optional)-3.3Multistrike-3Haste-2.95Vers-2.8Reasoning behind this build is to allow you to first and foremost, allow you to build DF fast enough for four casts of DB every 40 seconds AKA 800 DF. Mastery will be a gain in raw damage, crit will help SF usage, as well as a damage gain (Though not as significant as mastery), and DF generation via your wild imps. So after that haste threshold, crit and mastery are the go to stats.Should note that all secondary stats are roughly equal, so don’t stress*To 5% haste (unbuffed) or, when you feel comfortable generating 800 fury every 40 seconds for DB.2. Talents
TL; DR on talents: Soul LeechMC or SF depending on if you need a stunSoul Link or SacpactBurning RushGosup=>GoSynADDBTier 1 talents give you the choice between self-healing talents.Dark Regeneration restores 20% of your HP and increases healing received by 25% for 12 seconds on a 2 minute cooldown Soul Leech is a passive ability that causes your damaging abilities to grant a shield equal to 15% of your max health Harvest Life is a passive ability that improves Drain Life by increasing its damage done by 50% and its healing done by 100%.Overall, I find SL to the best talent. The passive healing shield is nearly always up, and just adds onto your massive damage mitigation.Tier 2 talents give you the choice between several crowd control abilities. Howl of Terror causes up to 5 enemies within 10 yards to flee for 20 seconds. Being hit by a damaging attack reduces the CD by 1 second.
Mortal Coil is both a crowd control and a survival ability. It causes the target to run in fear for 3 seconds and restores 11% of your maximum health. It has a 45-second cooldown.
Shadowfury stuns all enemies within 8 yards for 3 seconds on a 30 second cooldown. The choice here is between Mortal Coil or Shadowfury. It will vary on the fight and if your stun is needed.Tier 3 talents offer damage reduction abilities. Soul Link causes 20% damage taken to be transferred to your demon and heals you andyour pet for 3% of your damage dealt.
Sacrificial Pact causes your demon to sacrifice 20% of its current health to give you a 10-second shield that absorbs up to 400% of the sacrificed health. If you do not have a demon out, 25% of your health is sacrificed instead. Sacrificial Pact is on a 1-minute cooldown.
Dark Bargain prevents all damage (except fall damage) for 8 seconds. After the 8 seconds are up, 50% of the damage prevented is dealt over 8 seconds. It has a 3-minute cooldown. Here I prefer Soul Link in almost every situation. Take Soul Link for slow predictable damage, and Sac Pact for high spiking damage for short periods. Sac Pact can have uses in high spike damage that occurs several times over the fight (Iron Jugg is a great example). Tier 4 talents offer crowd control and utility abilities that cost health to use. Blood Horror causes enemies to run in horror for up to 5 seconds, if they melee you while Blood Horror is active. Activating Blood Horror costs 5% of your maximum health. Once activated, Blood Horror lasts 1 minute.
Burning Rush is an ability that you can toggle on and off without restriction. While it is active, your movement speed is increased by 50% but you lose 4% of your maximum health every second. During Burning Rush, movement-impairing effects cannot reduce your movement speed below 100% (your regular running speed).
Unbound Will removes all magic and movement-impairing effects, as well as effects that cause loss of control of your character. It has a 2-minute cooldown and costs 20% of your maximum health. Burning Rush will be your go to talent here. It is incredibly useful in getting where you need to go, especially with mobility nerfs brought on during WoD Your Tier 5 Talents affect how your pets aid you
Grimoire of Supremacy replaces your minions with more powerful demons that deal 20% more damage.
Grimoire of Service grants you new abilities that share a 2-minute cooldown and allow you to instantly summon a second demon for 20 seconds. It acts as a guardian and is not controllable, but it does generate fury.Grimoire of Synergy: The new talent with 6.0, allows you or damage your demon does to activate Demonic Synergy granting the other 15% increases damage for 15 seconds.While the difference between Sup and Syn is very close, I believe with better play, paying attention to syn procs, and a little RNG, Syn will rewards players with better play. However if you’re looking for more of a casual play style, Sup is fine. Tier 6 talents affect you directly
Archimonde's Darkness grants you two charges of your Dark Soul spell. This means that you can use Dark Soul one more time over the course of a fight, and that you have more liberty regarding its timing.
Kil'jaeden's Cunning allows you to, on a 60 second cooldown, cast any spell while moving for 8 seconds.
Mannoroth's Fury increases the area of effect by 500% and damage by 100% for Hellfire, and Immolation Aura. Increasing the area of effect by 500%, means that the radius of these AoE spells is increased by roughly 125% AD will be the talent of choice, 2 charges of 30% mastery is very strong. MF does very well in AoE dpsKJC will be incredibly situational, and currently has no useful gains over AD, or MF.
Tier 7 Grants new damaging abilities. Demonbolt- Launch a ball of demonic energy dealing 412.5% of spell power. Each cast amplifies the next cast increasing damage 20% cost by 100% for 40 seconds. This is reduced by haste and the debuff stacks up to 10 times. Cataclysm-Casts a cataclysm at the target dealing 750% of spell power. Also applies corruption, or doom if used in meta. Demonic Servitude-You can now control your great demons, infernal or doomguard, as permanent pets. Currently, Demonbolt is by far the winner in terms of damage and dps. 2.1 Glyph Choices Glyph of Lifetap: Lifetap no longer reduces your health but instead adds a shield that absorbs health.
Glyph of Dark soul: Reduces the CD of DS by 1 minute, but also decreases the duration by half.
Glyph of Eternal Resolve, Healthstone, siphon life or Soulstone: Pick which ever you want for the particular fight.
Note: Gylph of Imp Swarm can be a DPS gain in specific encounters. It requires several things however. High Haste, the Shards of Nothing trinket, and a short fight duration (2-3 minutes). The glyph is a gain in burst settings, where your DPS can be front loaded in a strong opener and follow up. However over time the gain diminishes. So unless explicitly noted, there are no current progression fights where the glyph is a clear cut gain. 3. Rotation
3.1 Single Target Rotation -Keep Corruption up (recast at 6 seconds left) -Cast Hand of Gul’dan with 2 charges making sure to get 2 stacks of HoG dot rolling -Shadowbolt for filler -SF when available -lifetap while moving -Metamorphosis Single Target Roation- -Cast Doom at 18 seconds left
-Cast DB 4 times (if over 800 fury, otherwise 3 times)* -Cast SF*It’s not always possible to hit 800 fury in the 40 second debuff window applied by casting DB, but when you do have it, use it!Should note that ToC is largely useless now. It’s almost a lost on the move. Hit lifetap on the move. Opener is as follows: Pre potPre cast soul fire (the 3.5 second cast)CorruptionCommand demon (felstorm)HoGSBx2HoGMetaDS/all other CDsDoom Demonboltx2Chaos Wave (only with t17 4pc, omit otherwise)SF or ToC if no MC charges available.
3.1.1. HoG, Its Dot, and Maximizing DamageDo not cast HoG without 2 charges. You want to cast the first HoG, with 3 seconds left on the dot, and then cast your second charge of HoG.
3.1.2. Soul FireSoul Fire should only be cast with molten core procs. As of 6.02, you should cast SF out of meta and save all fury for Demonbolt.
3.1.3. Pandemic /Doom/CorruptionPandemic-When refreshing your periodic damage effects, duration remaining on the previous effect is added to the new one, up to a maximum of 30% of the base duration. To put into numbers terms, if a dot last 10 seconds, and you refresh it right away, it will have a max duration of 13 seconds.The ideal time to refresh Doom and Corruption with changes to pandemic are 18 seconds and 5 seconds respectively 3.1.4. Demonic Fury Demonic fury is your secondary resource that spells in meta use instead of mana. There are a few tips to fury. Do NOT ever cap out on fury. If you’re at 800+ burn down to 500 and then build back up procs.
3.1.5 Set Bonus Rotation Adjustments The 4pc is the only bonus that alters your rotation by allowing you to maintain HoG dot longer. Just rinse repeat from HoG usage before the 4pc. 3.1.6 Demon BoltNew with WoD, Demon bolt has a unique mechanic to it. With each cast it amplifies the damage of DB by 20% and the fury cost by 100%. This debuff lasts 40 seconds, but it reduced by haste (similar to imp swarm).The break down for DB casts and costs looks like this:First cast=412.5% SP + 80 furySecond cast=495% SP + 160 furyThird cast= 577.5% SP + 240 furyFourth cast=660% SP +320 FuryTo cast DB four times in a row you’ll need 800 fury, you cannot go higher than 4 casts because of the cap on fury.3.2 AoE Rotation 3 Targets: Dot everything with doom and corruption, maintain normal rotation (cata on CD is being used). See note for HoG/CW usage*4 Targets : Maintain dots, cata on cd (if being used), CW on CD (See note)*5 Targets+: Maintain dots, replace Shadowbolt with hellfire, use MC procs to avoid capping, Cata on CD, CW on CD.7 Targets+: Cata on CD, Immo aura (if using cata) CW on CD.*At two targets CW becomes a gain over HoG, the choice you need to make is if you want to spend fury (CW) or earn fury (HoG). Generally I vote for CW because more damage. 4. Useful Addons
Weakauras-Allows tracking of Any trinket/tier set/racial buff or anything else you want. It can track malkorok shields, ANYTHING. ANYTHING! Here's a link to a ton of strings:http://www./threads/1266785-Warlock-Weak-AurasHere's the link to the Weak Auras I use-/7hTXmLet/2GUUntTiAffdots-Tracks the power of your dots 4.2 How to Log 1. In game, go to "Interface>System>Network" Then check the box "Advanced Combat Logging"2. In game, type “/combatlog”3. Go 4. Sign up and make an account5. Download the client to WCL.6. Once the client is installed and running you should see this frame: http://puu.sh/ah830/42d9db1b13.jpg7. Now Select your correct realm8. For "Select combat log file" hit browse and navigate to your WoW folder then "Logs>WowCombatLog.txt" 9. for "Start a Live Logging Session" hit browse and again navigate to your wow folder and select your logs folder10. Hit start5. Sources, Credit, Contributors Sources http://simulationcraft.orghttp://www./forums/forum/27-warlockhttp://youtu.be/2AWED3ZmDHI (cause we should all have a laugh Contributors [ul]The following contributed to this guide, directly or indirectly:Haunter-Stormreaver (US)Hedo-Wyrmrest Accord (US)*Phenax-Zul’jin (US)Zagam-Mal’ganis (US)Ghadda-Burning Legion (US)Lockybálboa-Mal’Ganis (US)Awkward-Barthilas(OC)*Smoothmeduso-MMO-C Karrigg-Barthilas(OC)* A big thanks to my editors for this guide, Hedo and Awkward, because I'm not here to English, I'M HERE TO WARLOCK
Edited by Recklessfear on 2/9/ PM PST
Recklessfear
100 Orc Warlock
2-8-14-Updated mastery effect-t16 4set proc edited-Glyph of SB added to glyph section-Note added on builds-Trinket picture edited to avoid confusion.-Belurion added to list of contributors2-9-14-Expanded on t16 bonus2-13-14-Added AMR stat weights to builds sub section.2-19-14-?U?p?d?a?t?e?d? ?G?o?S?u?p? ?i?n?f?o?r?m?a?t?i?o?n? 3-14-14-Added extra note on Imp Swarm 3-21-14-Added a FULL talents section-Added a TL; DR to the talents.3-24-14Not really a change but ya know.-Sticky official 3-29-14 -Updated format-Corrected Enchant list-Corrected sub section heading 4-22-14-Changed title 5-28-14-5.4.8-Such update-Many Changes6-3-14-Added link to WA strings7-6-14-Added my own WA strings-Added contributors that helped develop the WA strings 7-18-14 -Added how to log section10-3-14-6.0 guide added-Link to 5.4.8 guide made-Builds section to be completed soon??10-6-14-U?p?d?a?t?e?d? ?b?u?i?l?d?s? ?f?o?r? ?6?.?0?10-9-14-Updated for 6.02-Format overhaul-Trinkets updated-Builds section completed-t7 talents added-Opener adjusted-Gems and Enchants section removed (temporarily?)- Logs section updated -Awkward added to contributors-Awkward/Hedo note added-Pandemic refresh points changed-HoG section updated-SF usage updated-ToC note added-Racials updated-AoE rotation updated-Single Target rotation updated-Opener updated-Glyphs updated-Talents section updated-t5 talents updated-Tier bonuses updated-Stats section updated (hit/expertise removed)-Link to 5.4.8 guide will be removed 10-14Welcome to Warlords of Draenor you beautiful people.10-11-14-Updated mastery effect-Modified Opener-Added Demon Bolt section11-9-14-Updated Tier bonuses-Added updated weakauras (DB tracker will come in wod)-Changed glyph choices11-26-14-Updated Talents note and choice-Builds section done -Trinkets section updated-Video guide possibly soon??Note:Been super busy with work lately. Not been able to do things I intended to do weeks ago. plus 6.0.3 throwing me off. Things should be mostly up to date and I will be purging the heathens in this forum of misinformation on glorious demo.[1-14-15-Updated opener-Updated weakauras-Updated Stat build-Added stat weights-Edited haste value in stat weights1-27-15-Updated tier 5 talent note, Syn now go to choice for optimal dps-Fixed issue with source links-Updated WAs-6.1 testing has begun, SIMc is volatile, so more to come. Expect changes in the next ~2 weeks to be posted and updated.2-06-15-Trinkets section removed, might add later2-09-15-Updated AoE rotation section
Edited by Recklessfear on 2/9/ PM PST
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Mastery also increases our damage while in caster form : )4 set with ToC procs chaos wave, HoG with shadowbolt : )Easily just two things you went past, however I'm sure a few pages in and somebody will point it out and use it to insult you, this is the forums after all.Should also add in the minor shadowbolt glyph as it is an average dps increase since each of the 3 bolts can crit and while they hit for 1/3 the normal shadowbolt damage you have more chances per cast for a crit.Did some tests on it a while back, will try to find the results somewhere if not I'll repeat it.Glad you added that around 565 depending on gear you should go for the 14,873 haste point however after doing testing the past week or so I'm found that unless you can maintain 14-15k mastery unbuffed that going for that amount of haste will result in a single target increase however multi targets won't out dps mastery after 8097 until then.ToC not benefitting from haste is what kills it, the rotation feels less clunky at times with high haste but you're basically trading caster form dps and soulfire meta dps for a fair amount of overall meta damage.You build fury faster for sure, but you lose a fair amount of in meta damage because of the mastery lost to get there.With regards to HoG usage, I completely agree with the double stack method however there are times when it doesn't apply.if your second charge is on cd for another 10 seconds and you get hit with some adds that will die before you get the chance to use the double stack method and let it see it's full duration then it is a dps/fury increase to just use the single charge of HoG on that pack and wait for the HoG cycle to start over again with the double stack method.Grim supp has been stated by blizzard that the wrathguard bug should be fixed with the 6.0 AI update in the patch.All in all though, pretty well written up guide sir, sticky requested.
Edited by Belurion on 2/8/ AM PST
Senorsmelly
90 Undead Warlock
Posted by GoServ gives the best DPS for Demo allows a strong on demand AoE CD as well as a strong single target CD.GoSup is currently bugged and your wrathguard does not correctly use his fury, so it is not advised to use.GoServ is the only recommended talent to take.You have GoServ for being the best and the one not to take. Just thought I'd point that out. :)
100 Undead Warlock
the hero class does it againwouldreadagain/10
90 Worgen Rogue
Posted by /IAOXQ4R.pngWhat is the difference between the left and right list?
Monkeyzero
100 Human Warlock
Posted by What is the difference between the left and right list?One is 3 target I'm guessing.
Recklessfear
100 Orc Warlock
Posted by Posted by GoServ gives the best DPS for Demo allows a strong on demand AoE CD as well as a strong single target CD.GoSup is currently bugged and your wrathguard does not correctly use his fury, so it is not advised to use.GoServ is the only recommended talent to take.You have GoServ for being the best and the one not to take. Just thought I'd point that out. :).....what? Also stop gemming int!Posted by I dispute your face. I don't like it.Noted, something something somethingPosted by Posted by What is the difference between the left and right list?One is 3 target I'm guessing.Spot on. Decided to just remove that to avoid confusion.
Edited by Recklessfear on 2/8/ AM PST
Littleevil
90 Goblin Warlock
cool, ive been wanting to try out demo. ty :)
Recklessfear
100 Orc Warlock
Remember to like the post as well guys!
100 Undead Warlock
Thanks reckless for writing up this guide.
100 Human Warlock
You might want to mention how to use t16 shadowflame procs (ie stack to 2 if a hog charge is available then jump into meta for the buff) rather than just accepting procs as a straight dps increase that doesnt change your rotation. Very nice guide though
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Just want to point out too, Glyph of Falling Meteor (minor) apart from it's obvious useful application outside of raids, can be a godsend on fights with mechanics that send you soaring up into the air, such as Ordos or Malkorok.
Recklessfear
100 Orc Warlock
Posted by Just want to point out too, Glyph of Falling Meteor (minor) apart from it's obvious useful application outside of raids, can be a godsend on fights with mechanics that send you soaring up into the air, such as Ordos or Malkorok.You have a gateway for that very same feature that doesn't require you going into meta, then putting it on CD for 10 seconds.If stars line up, you'd get procs at the same time you need to use it, but that rarely happens. You should never be going into meta without procs or to refresh dots.
Edited by Recklessfear on 2/9/ AM PST
Littleevil
90 Goblin Warlock
Posted by Posted by Just want to point out too, Glyph of Falling Meteor (minor) apart from it's obvious useful application outside of raids, can be a godsend on fights with mechanics that send you soaring up into the air, such as Ordos or Malkorok.You have a gateway for that very same feature that doesn't require you going into meta, then putting it on CD for 10 seconds.Does demonic circle work this way? I coulda sworn I was mashing my demonic circle: tele when I was up in the air and I wasn't being tele'd back down.
Cruciarius
90 Undead Warlock
Nice guide.I've known of the wrathguard bug for a while. A bit stubborn and wanting to keep using him, but might give GoServ a try. I'm guessing it would be a bad idea to macro the 2nd Felguard in with a rotation ability? Don't have a button left on my mouse to put him...
Recklessfear
100 Orc Warlock
Posted by Nice guide.I've known of the wrathguard bug for a while. A bit stubborn and wanting to keep using him, but might give GoServ a try. I'm guessing it would be a bad idea to macro the 2nd Felguard in with a rotation ability? Don't have a button left on my mouse to put him...You could in theory, bind it to DS (This might not work with AD because you normally aren't using on 2 minute intervals but different times). Although I'd just bite the bullet and bind it to some other key. It can be great on demand AoE, so you really should try and bind it to something. Shift or alt buton maybe?
Cruciarius
90 Undead Warlock
Posted by Posted by Nice guide.I've known of the wrathguard bug for a while. A bit stubborn and wanting to keep using him, but might give GoServ a try. I'm guessing it would be a bad idea to macro the 2nd Felguard in with a rotation ability? Don't have a button left on my mouse to put him...You could in theory, bind it to DS (This might not work with AD because you normally aren't using on 2 minute intervals but different times). Although I'd just bite the bullet and bind it to some other key. It can be great on demand AoE, so you really should try and bind it to something. Shift or alt buton maybe?Since I've never used GoSev, what exactly does the 2nd demon do? Attack target? Do I get a 2nd bar of demon abilities? Does he just copy what the 1st demon does?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.
Not Specified
Real Life Threats
Advertising
Harassment
Explain (256 characters max)
Blood and Gore
Crude Humor
Mild Language
Suggestive Themes
Use of Alcohol
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB

我要回帖