quest of dungeons不加攻击力的真三国无双7武器攻击力什么用

Quest of Dungeons《地下城探险》评测:在黑暗中探索 取回被夺走的光明
“滴答”、“滴答” “呜~呜”、“呜嗷嗷!”
进入Quest of Dungeons《地下城探险》的初始画面,以上这些阴森诡异的音效就从耳机中传来,初始画面只有右方简单的游戏名称和三个选项以及左方一团红光中背靠背的四个角色,整个初始画面基本被黑暗所包围,黑暗中还隐隐地忽闪忽现着许多双红色的眼睛,配合上音效,整个游戏在初始画面就迅速将地下城的诡异恐怖的气氛营造了出来,令玩家迅速进入游戏状态。
进入游戏后,有Warrior(战士)、Wizard(巫师)、Assassin(刺客)、Shaman(萨满)四个职业的像素风的人物以及容易、普通、困难三个难度供玩家选择。
手持剑盾专攻肉搏战的战士、不擅长传统武器却能使用强大魔法和咒语的法师、潜伏在阴影中使用弓箭狙杀猎物的刺客、将法术和近战融会贯通的萨满他们围在火堆旁,然后,他们得出了一个结论……让玩家选的那个职业角色单独进入地下城。WTF?!(没被玩家选中三个角色在被选中的角色出发去地下城之后居然还在那边说,“他死定了”,“死透了”,人干事?!)
在游戏中,玩家操纵角色在地下城地图内的一个个相连的房间内探索(看起来像以撒的结合吗?),游戏中玩家可以为角色装备不同的武器和防具,学习技能,但由于游戏背景设置,世界上所有的光都被boss夺走了,因此,除了有光源(比如蜡烛、火把之类)的地方外,只有玩家身边一定距离内是可见的,游戏内其余空间都是一片黑暗,你永远不知道有什么正在黑暗中等着你。
虽然看起来像是实时行动的游戏,但当房间内出现敌人需要战斗的时候,就会发现原来这是回合制的!你和敌人会依次以每方格为单位行动,玩家控制的角色每移动一格或进行一次攻击,对方也相应移动一格或进行一次攻击,在玩家行动结束前,敌人不会行动,反过来也一样,这本质上不就是回合制吗?所以面对大量敌人围攻的时候就要注意了,特别是防御力比较弱的刺客和法师,谋划不当很容易被敌人围攻致死。但与此同时,如果敌人没有“发现”角色的情况下,只要不攻击,敌人也是不会行动的。
在探索房间的时候,也许房间内本来就有敌人存在,也有可能在你打破或取得房间内物品的时候敌人才冒出来,因此在探索的时候一定要小心,不确定身处的房间完全安全的情况下一定不要做长距离行动,特别是在进入新房间的时候更要留意,不然一不小心就容易碰上个开门杀,要时刻记住,这游戏是回合制的!
游戏画面是像素风格,但是背景音乐的配合十分恰当,不同的场景、出现敌人、进入商店、boss出现都会转变为相应不同的背景音乐,加上只让玩家看到角色周边一定范围内,令那种勇者孤身一人深入地下迷宫,在幽暗而危险四伏的地下城内探索的感觉表现得十分突出。
整个游戏的制作不算复杂,但元素与元素,要点与要点之间的配合相当好,采用地下城模式又很好地表现出DND(龙与地下城,经典桌游)的行动模式,这是游戏操作机制配合游戏模式的成功,十分值得赞赏。但还有KA认为还有能改进的地方,由于在角色行动上有两种模式,一种是移动和普通攻击,另一种是使用法术,两种模式的动作都是通过点击移动目标或攻击对象完成的,但在移动和普通攻击模式,很容易点错,系统感应不够准确,比如KA用刺客体验的时候就经常发生打算射击怪物结果由于感应出错直接跑到怪物身边送死这种悲剧。
总体来说,Quest of Dungeons《地下城探险》这款游戏的气氛营造优势突出,探索元素丰富操控又简单,而且每次开始新游戏进入的地图都是随即构成的,耐玩性十足。因此虽然细节上略有瑕疵仍不妨碍它成为一款出色的地下城探索类游戏,还是很值得各位对探索地下城类游戏有兴趣的玩家一试。
https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/quest-of-dungeons/id?mt=8
繁华世界只玩不同
扫描二维码
下载differ客户端
热门搜索:
广东任玩传媒股份有限公司
AppGame.com Inc. All rights reserved.
地址:广州市越秀区东风东路761号丽丰大厦31楼
电话:020-Quest of Dungeons Trailer 任玩堂_手机游戏抢鲜看Vol.14_腾讯视频(Includes Steam Key)
Direct Purchase for Windows, MacQuest of Dungeons for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details
Suggestions
Search games, systems, support, etc.
Nintendo Switch
Freedom to have fun. Wherever. Whenever.
Nintendo 3DS family
Play anytime, anyplace with our portable systems.
Game Store
Browse, buy, and download games.
Supercharge your gameplay.
Play Nintendo
Fun stuff for kids!
Get answers to your questions or contact us for help.
My Nintendo
Join our free rewards program today.
Browser not compatible.
We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
Hours:6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT7 days a week
Available Now
Sep 14, 2017
Quest of Dungeons
Nintendo Switch
Eligible for up to
Gold Points when you buy this game digitally.
You may also use Gold Points toward this purchase.
Choose your hero and enter the dungeons!
Quest of Dungeons is a turn-based dungeon crawler game: a roguelike
featuring a good old 16-bit, retro artistic look.
An evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter
his lair and defeat him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, an Assassin or a Shaman, you
have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in
order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the
way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the
same place each time you play.
Procedural dungeons
Procedural weapons
Boss encounters
4 Difficulty levels
Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
Leaderboards - compare your Adventure points with the community
Nintendo Switch
Release Date
Sep 14, 2017
No. of Players
Role-Playing, Adventure, Strategy, Action
Upfall Studios
Upfall Studios
Fantasy Violence,
Mild Blood
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright (C)
David Amador. All Rights Reserved.
You might also like...
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please .
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, .
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:Visit Select "Sign in."Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. .
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our .
All sales are final. Please be sure that you meet all of
for your game before you place your order.
For additional information, please see the .
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch(TM), Wii U(TM) or the Nintendo 3DS(TM) family of systems.
and send the content directly to your system.
You may also redeem your code via the Nintendo eShop on your system. For step-by-step instructions, select your system: ,
Hm, something doesn't quite match
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.地下城探险DLC整合版|地下城探险Quest of Dungeons下载简体中文硬盘版_西西游戏下载
西西软件园多重安全检测下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
相关软件 32.3M/英文/ 39.4M/中文/ 2M/中文/ 32.3M/中文/ 47M/中文/ 857KB/中文/ 34M/中文/ 4KB/中文/ 15.8M/英文/ 430.7M/中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
《探险Quest of Dungeons》是一款由David Amador制作发行的独立游戏,游戏采用了传统的回合制类型,在一个复古风格的地下洞穴中不断地前进,游戏内玩家可选择战士、刺客、以及萨满四大职业进入地下城冒险。看似简单的一款像素风冒险游戏,可该有的拥有的元素一样也不少:玩家可让自己的英雄学习新技能,寻找隐藏宝藏,去商店中购买更厉害的武器装备;同样也有技能变态难以对付的精英boss,完成任务打造更强的英雄角色。地下城探险游戏特色:程序地牢程序的武器老板的遭遇4个难度级别Permadeath -一旦你死了,游戏结束了,你不得不重新开始。商店-购买和出售物品/武器保存系统-不需要每次重新启动排行榜-比较你和你的朋友冒险点游戏配置:Minimum:&OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8&Processor: 1.4GHz or faster&Memory: 512 MB RAM&Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 128MB Ram&DirectX: Version 9.0c&Hard Drive: 256 MB available space&Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible&Additional Notes: Monitor
or higher安装信息:1.解2.安装游戏3.运行游戏
地下城探险Quest of Dungeons 简体中文硬盘版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。

我要回帖

更多关于 真三国无双7武器攻击力 的文章

随机推荐