我的世界附魔书怎么用end portals有什么用

how-to-make-an-end-portal-while-in-creative-tutorial42How to Make an End Portal while in Creative [Tutorial]
An End Portal, commonly found in Strongholds
497,787 Views, 311 today
Get Embed CodesForum:
Why did you do a tutorial on this you say?!
Well just about every day one of my friends will ask me something like &Hey Chase, how do you make an ender portal?& or &My favorite food is carrots, what is your's?& So today I decided to just make a tutorial on how to make an End Portal for them and anyone else who does not know how or has trouble making End Portals. If the process is to complicating or you don't understand it please private message me with a question or comment with your question, I'll be happy to help you understand.
Items Needed to Complete the Project as I did: White Wool (25), Red Wool (8), Black Wool (7), Ender Portal Frame Blocks (12), Eye of Enders (12), Wooden Stair Blocks (about 3), you may also possibly need a sword or bow for killing chickens.
Step by Step Process:Step One
Make a five by five area, I made mine out of wool and used red and black wool as a kind of chart system to better show you how to make the portal:
Step Two (information on Ender Portal Frame Blocks)
Ender Portal Frame Blocks work similarly to Stair Blocks, in other words, they can be placed in more than one direction. Please note the understanding of this step is crucial to completing the rest of theprojectcorrectly and in creating End Portals. Example:
Step Three
Now using this knowledge, you can see how to lay the first of the four sides, I compared the side to stair blocks, so you know how to place them by looking at the relation between stairs and frame blocks. Lay them in a three by one by one area as so:
Turn 90 degrees and repeat this process of building yet another side, I also compared this process to stair blocks. Complete this as so:
Basically repeat Step Four so that you now have three whole sides, here is another image showing how to complete this step:
Step Five-One (ignore this it is not a needed step)
If ANNOYING chickens seem to be getting in the way of your screenshots, spawn yourself a diamond sword, and then tap them once with the diamond sword, and poof, gone:
Repeat Step Four yet again and you should have something that looks like this:
Step Seven
Now you are ready to start &throwing& or placing the Eyes of Ender into the Portal Frame Blocks, do so by holding an Eye of Ender and right clicking an End Portal Frame Block:
Step Eight
Continue this process on all 12 of the Ender Portal Blocks until they are all filled with Eyes of Ender:
After Placing the last Eye of Ender into the last Ender Portal Frame Block the protal should turn-on or begin to work, if not try to redo or retrace your previous steps in this tutorial. This is what your final product should look like:
(Ignore the &Saved screenshot as...& I got impatient and took a screenshot too soon)
Step 10 (Final Step
Jump into your portal and enjoy the End! :D Well done, you successfully made an End Portal:
Subscribefor more tutorials,
and check out my profile,
I got some nice stuffs for chu :3
Reposted and retook all of the images due to the old host (photobucket) sucking and making me hit a max bandwidth limit? Now switched to
for all my image hosting needs.
Fixed some simple grammar mistakes
Started Working on the Project, had to update cause I did not know how to work images, lol.
Comments : Join us to post comments.
tracking1436750how-to-make-an-end-portal-while-in-creative-tutorial1,2,002,51,207,694,,698,406,780,628584
3 diamonds
6 downloads
3 comments
0 favorited
href="/member/13crows/" title="13Crows" class=" membertip" data-mid="Crows
x 1Project
3 diamonds
212 downloads
2 comments
0 favorited
href="/member/13crows/" title="13Crows" class=" membertip" data-mid="Crows
x 3Project
minecraft 1-2 fps (5)
ShadiestMule51 said I was looking at the MC website, and I saw it say &Looking for the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition...
I need help creating a mod (57)
HbTextures said Guys.... Extremely bad news...
I lost all of my data on Mcreator.
Everything I did was gone. I don't...
Command Help? (0)
Akumu_Kitsune_ said I was making custom potions for my survival world and I got the first step to work,
I throw a carrot...
Switching sides? (17)
Pepijn said
(sidenote to Bertiecrafter: the &community edition& is actually the possible upcoming nam...
1.7.0 Mod Crash (0)
Crisalena said Every time I try to open my world it always crashes and says &it looks you are using an unsuppo...
Looking for someone who can make Videos on Lost Lands Mod (0)
arcadeTTfire said Welcome Explorer
Hi there Im arcadeTTfire the creator of Lost Lands Worlds, Im looking for a person ...
Free Building (8)
JakeAndSpyPlays_ said I work for a popular server network in need of builds under Marvel themes & Space. Your service ...
Minecraft won't open (0)
Chris9awesome said I clicked the minecraft icon on my taskbar, but the launcher window won't come up. When I hover my m...
IN NEED OF ARTIST FOR SERVER! (0)
ItsChipOG said Hey there! we are in need of an artist who can make us a server icon / logo and other things! add me...
Taking art requests :v (1)
ItsChipOG said Hey! I need an artist for my server! Add me on skype -& ItsChipOG...
NEW MCPE OP PVP SERVER FOR 1.1.0 (donate to keep online) (0)
Rhuhnz said So there's this new mcpe server that someone is working on and they asked me if I could help them ou...
Minecraft Cross-Play (The Better Together Update) (18)
LeeTheENTP said Bump...
Craft Master - Guide for Minecraft and IC2 (0)
Ccss said Good afternoon, dear forum users!
Everyone has his own creativity and I also want to talk about my o...
Anyone have any requests? (6)
oxo said maybe something easy...
A female sheep (a girl sheep) skin. (an ewe
MinePvP We need a lot of builders that are highly skilled (1)
YTghostrider0902 said We also need builders so they can help us make our mini games factions op factions prisons and much ...
7,547People Online2,201,131Total Members1,859,130Minecraft Submissions1,672,764,497Total Submission Views323,041,294Downloads
26 diamonds
0 comments
2 favorited
by Flash2Boom
x 3Project
2 diamonds
0 comments
1 favorited
by stbernard0
x 16Project
11 diamonds
1 comments
1 favorited
by Comper_
x 8Project
1 diamonds
0 comments
0 favorited
x 1Project
2 diamonds
8 downloads
0 comments
1 favorited
by Tenrikboat
x 8Project
SiteReport mobile issueTerms of UsePrivacy Policy
& WelcomeSign inCreate New Account
/css/style-v-version365.css,/css/editor-v-version365.css作者:John816 链接:
& What this Mod Does: A mod that requires the&crafting of an item before allowing the player to enter the nether or end, & Reason: This mainly is to stop people on Multiplayer servers bypassing early game, but can be used for other reasons. & Current Configuration Options: Currently the mod has three comma separated configuration options: Crafted Items (list of items that must be crafted before entering the dimension) Dimension Names (list of Dimensions) Dimension IDs (list of Dimension IDs) Old Configs: Item to Unlock the End Item to Unlock the Nether Use keys rather than Items specified above These are as stated and are formulated &modID:itemName& as per the default value. & Planned Features: Restricting other dimensions by Dimension ID and portal type (horizontal / vertical) Particle effects and unlocking animation. Ability to block portals completely Change the blocked message in the config & Modpacks: Your free to use and redistribute my mod In Modpacks (Notification is not necessary but I like to know where my mod is being used so send me a message, I&ll be delighted :3)
Mod安装使用说明以及常见问题: 无需Forge版参考mod
Forge版参考mod
MOD下载地址: PS:(强烈建议海外玩家使用本MOD的官网下载地址下载本MOD,这也是对作者的一种支持。)
适用Minecraft 1.8
RestrictedPortals-1.8.9-0.4.jar 适用Minecraft 1.7
RestrictedPortals-1.7.10-0.3.jar
我的世界官方微博热门搜索:
当前位置:
我的世界手机版end portal怎么用
日 09:37&&&&&阅读(3)&&&&&来源:游戏堡&&&&&编辑:ace&&&&&
我的世界手机版给玩家带来了无限的欢乐,当然独特的玩法和新颖的联机也让玩家从自己一个人的世界走了出来,变成大家欢乐的世界。那么小编就为你带来end portal怎么用 end portal用法介绍。
最经典网页版,多人团战跨服玩法冰火战场,十年最经典游戏,英雄合击,3D特效绚丽,赶紧注册试玩一下,
我的世界手机版end portal怎么用:
手机版的end portal(末界传送门)只是摆设因为手机版还没末界,以后应该会出。
所以玩家们就先不要着急,先耐心等待一下吧~
进入游戏先和好基友一起联机吧~
更多精彩请关注 我的世界 专区:
我的世界下载地址:&
我的世界手机版
游戏类别:
游戏平台:Android 3.0.x 以上
游戏版本:0.10.0
开发商:繁阳电子科技
发行时间:
相关阅读:
阅读(39)06-23
阅读(8)06-23
阅读(18)06-22
阅读(645)05-09
阅读(40)04-10
阅读(4485)06-23
阅读(174)02-15
阅读(278)01-16
阅读(27)01-16
阅读(294)01-16
你可能感兴趣的游戏
一周热点攻略
COC建筑大师阵型大全由游戏堡小编给大家带来,部落冲 ......
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将在3个工作日内删除。
中国综合游戏门户之一,游戏堡网提供(,网络游戏,网页游戏,手机游戏等)资讯,攻略,下载,补丁 是您找游戏内容的最好选择。
All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-2 湘公网安备18 苏网文〔-015号
游戏堡网温馨提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活!您当前的位置: > 游戏辅助 -> 攻略
->我的世界手机版end portal怎么用 end portal用法介绍
我的世界手机版end portal怎么用 end portal用法介绍
更新时间:
  来源:斗蟹游戏  编辑:卖萌的少年
  浏览:789
  &手机版给玩家带来了无限的欢乐,当然独特的玩法和新颖的联机也让玩家从自己一个人的世界走了出来,变成大家欢乐的世界。  那么小编就为你带来我的世界手机版end portal怎么用 end portal用法介绍。&  我的世界手机版end portal怎么用:  手机版的end portal(末界传送门)只是摆设因为手机版还没末界,以后应该会出。  所以玩家们就先不要着急,先耐心等待一下吧~  进入游戏先和好基友一起联机吧~  以上就是小编带来的我的世界手机版end portal怎么用 end portal用法介绍。  推荐阅读:    
【我的世界】系列游戏推荐
游戏语言:简体中文
游戏类型:模拟经营
游戏大小:69.96 MB
更新时间:
操作系统:w7,wxp
总评:9.6分
共 0 人评分
热门游戏攻略
今日游戏推荐当前位置:
下面小编为大家解析一下在1.9中怎样用方块标签做End Gateway传送门,相信不少的玩家都想学,那么想学的玩家一起来看看吧! 这个不知道有没有人发过,不管怎样,我先发一下。 我们可以看到,这里有一道奇怪的门(由于图片太大,就压缩了一下,所以有点儿小,
编辑:铅笔发布时间: 08:51
  下面小编为大家解析一下在1.9中怎样用方块标签做End Gateway传送门,相信不少的玩家都想学,那么想学的玩家一起来看看吧!
  这个不知道有没有人发过,不管怎样,我先发一下。
  我们可以看到,这里有一道奇怪的门(由于图片太大,就压缩了一下,所以有点儿小,抱歉)!当我走进去之后,会有奇怪的事发生&&
  好的,我瞬间就到了这里。这不是下界传送门和末地传送门,这正是1.9的新物品&&End Gateway。
  据Wiki介绍:这个东西会在杀死末影龙后的传送门里生成,用于到达末地其它岛屿的。
  下面我来介绍一下这个东西的原理,其实很简单。首先,这个东西是为了地图做的,生存是用不了的,原来地图除了用/tp,就是一种通过下界传送门实现传送的传送方式,但是非常麻烦,我到现在也没研究懂。但是一些地图作者又想做出传送门的样子,不想直接使用命令,这样,我就想到了这个&&
经营许可证:皖ICP备号-1,QQ:1104747 、5633249

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界end stone 的文章

随机推荐