后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 208|回复: 0
求帮助,安装LOL时一直出现一个review this EULA 不动 ...
求帮助,安装LOL时一直出现一个review this EULA 不动了
点这里&&&&
叱咤双城 巅峰对决!review this eula
这是什么意思,为什么进不去_美服lol吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:78,533贴子:
review this eula
这是什么意思,为什么进不去
首先,了解一下403错误...
有没有人告诉我啊
今天打了两把活动雄火龙...
挂机一个月得百万,你还蓝瘦香菇么?
一个协议,你点accept就行了,以后不会就去百度字典或者翻译
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴一个很严重的问题_美服lol吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:78,533贴子:
一个很严重的问题
leave buster
离开游戏 几次会被ban?
随后会放制作过程
喝了这一碗,我的心里暖...
本周五4部备受瞩目的电...
中国文联第十次全国代表...
冬天怎么化妆好看?这是...
帖序 —————————————————...
NO.1喜欢美食的来,带你吃
几个月前开过这个贴现在...
我不知道,为什么一些演...
从类型电影的角度来看,...
地表最强, 周而复始, ...
先来一“大波”广告:吧友...
还在顶着250ms玩美服?那你就OUT了,熊猫加速器最低165ms,中美专线优化,快用熊猫加速器,免费体验1天,好用再付款!
额,刚刚发的帖子被删了。可能不让发链接。我直接paste 出来吧。What is Leaver Buster?Leaver Buster is a system we have implemented in order to discourage Summoners from repeatedly leaving matches and/or idling during gameplay. Summoners who exhibit this behavior and have a trend of leaving/idling in games will earn suspensions against their League of Legends account.Can you lift my suspension?No. We will not lift or reduce suspensions from Leaver Buster under any circumstances.I just disconnected from two games! Am I going to get banned?Probably not. The system will only suspend you if you consistently leave/idle games, and you will receive a warning e-mail prior to any suspensions being issued. Please note that you must maintain an active email address against your League of Legends account in order to receive these emails.It is not my fault. My internet/your servers disconnected me. I had a real-life emergency. I had to get off the computer. The game crashed.
Unban me!You are not banned from a single leave. We understand that players may be forced to leave from time to time so the system has been designed to reduce your leaver level as you play games without leaving or idling. If you are not consistently leaving games you will not be banned.
Note: You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. Please review our Summoner Safety Initiative article and make sure your account is safe and secure. If you feel your account was compromised and that activity occurred without your knowing, please re-secure your account.What can I do about my Leaver Level?It takes a pattern of leaves or idles to be affected by the Leaver Buster system.
Make sure you can commit to upwards 40 minutes of uninterrupted play time before joining a match.
If you find that you are having many instances of emergencies, disconnections, etc., please resolve these issues as best as you can. If you are experiencing technical issues or the game is crashing/disconnecting, please see the following Support Articles: Preventing Frequent DisconnectionsImproving Lag, Latency, and Ping If you need further assistance, please contact us and provide us with as much information as possible (screenshots of any errors, etc.) and we will do our best to assist you. It is possible that we may be able to help you prevent this from happening in the future. I crashed and got a leave/ELO loss. Can I get those removed from my account?Our system does not allow the removal of leaves or the modification of ELO. It was designed in this manner in order to prevent corruption. We're currently working on a system to better accommodate disconnects.How long can I get banned for?The Leaver Buster system issues bans between 1 hour and 7 days depending on your Leaver Level. As the number of leaves against your account increases, you will receive harsher penalties that could culminate in the permanent suspension of your League of Legends account. The system periodically issues permanent bans against accounts that have hit the 7 day ban too many times.Are ranked, normal, and co-op games treated differently?Double penalties are issued for idling/leaving ranked games.I left a custom/tutorial game and I got a warning that my account may be temporarily suspended? I thought custom games didn't count?They don't. This message will appear every time you leave a game, but custom and tutorial games will not earn you a Leaver Level. Leaverbuster only applies to games you have to queue up for = Normal, Ranked, Co-Op Vs AI, Dominion, etc.I'm a paying user. Shouldn't I get a bit of leniency on this?No. Every Summoner contributes to their team’s victory or defeat on the Fields of Justice. Those who repeatedly leave games or idle during gameplay hurt their team and the overall experience of all Summoners on the field. In order to discourage this behavior, we must take action against those who make it a habit by issuing suspensions.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 lol卡住不动 的文章

随机推荐