大航海时代ol冒险升级4手机版 age of wide 怎样升级

大航海时代4下载地址_百度知道
大航海时代4下载地址
!!!!!!!谢谢!!谁有呀中文的!
我有更好的答案
html" target="_blank">http.rarFTP的那个复制地址到地址栏://game:*********@大航海时代4中文版:///file/C11/900.widedown<a href="http.htmlftp,连接经过测试:/&#47./file/C11/&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大航海时代4的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大航海时代6玩不了怎么办
大航海时代6
更新时间:
下载:1,282次
平台:Android
iBall Andi 4 IPS GEM(1GB)大航海时代6玩不了怎么办
如果遇到游戏玩不了怎么办,建议重启下手机。若还无法使用就有可能是安装程序出问题了,需要你卸载游戏,在九游重新下载符合你机型的版本,再进行安装。其实不会很免费,只要在九游门户首页搜索游戏名进入专区点击适合你手机型号的版本下载按钮下载就好了
请选择品牌
请选择机型Andi 4 IPS GEM(1GB)
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iBalliBall Andi 4 IPS GEM(1GB)下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的大航海时代6攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
《》一款大型多人在线(MMORPG)横版航海类型网络游戏,游戏拥有战斗贸易双视角操作,战斗、赚钱两不误,还可对世界100多个海港城市发起争夺、收集特色船只组建无敌舰队、与各色传奇船长并肩战斗,让您体验波澜壮阔的大航海时代!
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了大航海时代6玩不了怎么办的用户还看了:
关于iBall Andi 4 IPS GEM(1GB)
iBall with a wide assortment of cellular phones aspires to adore every lifestyle pattern, escalating life to higher notes. Embracing every noted feature of the present times backed with prompt service and care, the versatile range is aesthetically designed to endow you at every stage of life. 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
Andi 4 IPS GEM(1GB)的分辨率为480*800,是iBall生产的一款触屏手机。iBall Andi 4 IPS GEM(1GB)手机用户可通过九游下载。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 141 Steam Achievements
Title: Renowned Explorers: International Society
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 2 Sep, 2015
Buy Renowned Explorers
LUNAR NEW YEAR SALE! Offer ends 12 February
-31%? 68? 47
Packages that include this game
Buy Reus + REIS
Includes 2 items:
Renowned Explorers: International Society, Reus
LUNAR NEW YEAR SALE! Offer ends 12 February
-41%? 78? 46
Recent updates
20 January
With Patch #11 shipped in 2015, we came to the end of our Patch Promise to launch biweekly patches. Right now we're focusing most our resources on bringing you the
as soon as possible. However Renowned Explorers is still being played by lots of explorers every day, so we're learning more and more about its design. We decided to release another patch today to address some bugs, and to do many balance changes that make more strategies viable, fun and rewarding. I invite you to read the list of detailed changes .
In the process however we couldn't keep ourselves from making more content, which is why the Highlands expedition is now a bit bigger and contains new stories to explore. Make sure to visit it on your next expedition!
We'll host a Twitch stream starting soon (18:00 GMT / 10:00 PST) to discuss the new patch, and inform you about the progress we've been making on the expansion. We're running a small contest as well. Hope to see you all there!
17 December, 2015
After months of updates we present you with the last update of our patch program in 2015. For those that want to keep discovering things in the new year, we have just announced great news on our :
We're busy working on an expansion for Renowned Explorers!
Its release is still far away and we can't give many details yet. We can say that we will be focusing on content by working on 2 exotic new expeditions. We also want to look into a feature that puts a lot more focus on relationships inside your crew, but this is not guaranteed yet. Make sure to keep an eye on our channels to stay informed! For example, sign up for our . Since playing the expansion will change the game, we will start an Alpha program at some point, so that we can work with you to keep all current value intact.
Since we'll be focusing our efforts on the expansion, we will stop the bi-weekly update. We'll keep supporting, so expect 1 or 2 more patches until the expansion, but it won't be every two weeks!
And now, the contents of Patch #11. We focused on two frequent requests you had for the game. Read the detailed patch notes
or just the highlights below!
Freeplay after 5th Expedition
Renowned Explorers is about gaining as much Renown as possible before the
is over. To this end you have come up with many creative, smart and powerful strategies. Since you are judged for your score after 5 expeditions (which is important for the game design) you sometimes don't get to enjoy your full power when your strategy's end game kicked in. With this Patch we introduced the option to continue playing after your 5th expedition. This allows you to buy that one extra item, or finish the research tree, reach max level or test out your crew in Shangri-La without losing the game. It's important to note that you won't get another chance at beating Rivaleux' score: you are judged after 5 expeditions and any new expeditions are purely for your own fun, as the challenge of time pressure is gone. But still, you get to explore the entire world with your crew!
Encounter movement
Renowned Explorers is a Turn-based Strategy game. This makes it about making interesting choices, rather than hand eye coordination. Sometimes you (and we as well) had the problem of misclicking a tile during movement. In a dangerous situation this could end your entire adventure. To relieve this we introduced the Undo Move button which allows you to redo your very last movement (not action!). Together with the ability to spend movement in multiple clicks, this will definitely ease your encounter play.
“It's genuinely great, like, it's one of my favorite games this year so far. It's got so much going for it, so much depth, so much character, so much replayability, great systems, unique concepts in combat, awesome presentation...”
“Here’s where I start to love Renowned Explorers. The encounters aren’t just a paper/rock/scissors system of aggressive, friendly, or devious. The more pertinent choice is whether you’re going to talk or fight. Either approach has distinct rules, with some characters suited to one or the other.”
100 –
“...Renowned Explorers still stands as one of the best surprises of the year so far that wannabe adventurers of any age can enjoy. Encountering some thugs but instead of fighting, it just turns into one great big insult throwing contest where the loser runs away, foaming at the mouth. Brilliant.”
85 –
About This Game
Renowned Explorers: International Society is a strategy adventure game set in a fictitious 19th century world. It introduces a unique attitude-based gameplay that challenges both your tactical and storytelling skills.
Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks,
win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments,
or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your goal, but the way there is entirely up to you.
Permadeath? - In Adventure mode you cannot load after failure. Discovery mode lets you reload. Choose difficulties from Easy through Impossible to customize the challenge.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
OS: x86/x64 versions of Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1 with latest updates), 8.1 and 10.
Processor: AMD Dual-Core running at 2.6 GHz / Intel Dual-Core processor running at ~1.9 GHz (AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ and Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 or newer series are the oldest CPU architectures recommended).
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated/integrated or mobile graphic card, Intel integrated or mobile graphic card, with at least 512MB of dedicated VRAM AMD Radeon HD 3450, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT and Intel HD Graphics (Sandy Bridge) and above are minimum required graphic cards.
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard.
Additional Notes: Keyboard, mouse
Recommended:
OS: x64 versions of Windows 7 (SP1 with latest updates),
8.1 and 10.
Processor: AMD Triple-Core / Intel Dual-Core 3.2 GHz (AMD Athlon II X3 450 or Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 or newer architectures are recommended).
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated / Intel integrated with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM. AMD Radeon HD4850, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 and Intel HD4400 and above are recommended graphic cards.
DirectX: Version 11
Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 11 compatible soundcard.
Minimum:
Processor: Intel dual-core processor running at 2.4 GHz (Intel Core i3 2nd gen or newer architectures are recommended).
Graphics: Intel integrated graphics card HD4000 or above. With at least 768MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least Shader Model 4.0 support.
Sound Card: Integrated
Recommended:
Processor: Intel quad-core processor running at 2.8 GHz (Intel Core i5 2nd gen or newer architectures are recommended).
Graphics: AMD Dedicated graphics card with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least Shader Model 5.0 support. AMD HD6970M and above are recommended graphic cards.
Minimum:
Processor: AMD Dual-Core running at 2.6 GHz / Intel Dual-Core processor running at ~1.9 GHz (AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ and Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 or newer series are the oldest CPU architectures recommended).
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated/integrated or mobile graphic card, with at least 512MB of dedicated VRAM ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT and above are minimum required graphic cards. With vendor-supported graphics drivers. For open source drivers you have to use Mesa 10.3 driver or newer (it applies to Intel cards, Intel HD Sandy Bridge is a minimum).
Recommended:
Processor: AMD Triple-Core / Intel Dual-Core 3.2 GHz (AMD Athlon II X3 450 or Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 or newer architectures are recommended).
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM. ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5000 series, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 and above are recommended graphic cards. With vendor-supported graphics drivers. For open source drivers you have to use Mesa 10.3 driver or newer (it applies to Intel cards, Intel HD4400 or newer is recommended).
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8 people found this review funny
325.8 hrs on record
When I first heard of Renowned Explorers : International Society (henceforce known as RE:IS) my initial reaction was along the lines of &what on earth is this?&. I purchased it on a whim, and having now played it for nearly 100 hours and all treasures collected, it has definitely turned out to be one of my wisest purchases (and heck, i'm actually writing a proper review for once, my first one on steam.)RE:IS is a roguelike in an Indiana Jones style - you and your crew will be having adventures all around the globe, from searching castles in the Scottish highlands to the tombs of
ancient pharoahs in Egypt in the hopes of finding treasures (and with over 100 treasures to find, there is plenty to see.) You'll run into a variety of characters such as bagpipe playing clansmen,
pirates suffering under a voodoo curse and a group of monkeys worshipping a giant fruit.The game keeps a fairly lighthearted and humourous theme throughout, which is aided by its bright and colourful art style. Don't let this fool you however - there is a surprising amount of depth to be found in the games combat and exploration systems. Battles have three different approaches: you can befriend your enemy, offering them things such as compliments and peace treatires. Or you can take a straight up physical approach - hacking and slashing your way through hordes of your opponents. If you prefer a more devious approach, you can play mind games with your opponents, hurling insults towards them in such number that they run away from the battlefield sobbing.Overall, RE:IS takes a refreshing approach to the turn-based rogue-like genre. The developers are very active within the community and listen to feedback and suggestions from players. The game is frequently updated with new content, and more has been promised down the line. I highly recommend purchasing this game.
Was this review helpful?
25.5 hrs on record
In my very first encounter, I encountered a pack of wolves.
I impressed them with my great intelligence, then insulted them.
They were confused by my mixed signals and ran away.
My most successful run was ended when a ghost pirate and his voodoo cultists were friendly and invited me to sit down for tea, and my crew felt that their vengeance against the Spanish was entirely reasonable and I should stop fighting.
My current game is more direct and is full of dashing gentlemen and fisticuffs.This is absolutely amazing.
Yes, the overland map is a lot like FTL--random events that are influenced by your party skills.
Combat is your standard hex based tactics game (even though it's not really hex shaped, which is neat).
Physical attacks work like normal, but speech attacks are a major part of the game, and so is control of emotions and mood.
If your enemy is using devious speech attacks but you are being friendly (they all deplete Spirit just like physical attacks), then you get defense bonuses from being the good guys.
If both sides are friendly, then both sides get a bonus if they are the first ones to go to physical attacks, stuff like that.
Takes about an hour or two to really get used to it, but then it feels natural.This game is pretty polished.
Not perfect, but it hits its mark pretty darn well.
Difficulty seems pretty well tuned, the first couple missions are easy but surviving to the end seems like a real challenge, much like FTL.
You can sit down for a couple hours and play a game or two and have them end in one sitting which is great, honestly...replayability seems high, and unlockables are present but a very minimal part of the experience.
Bugs are very minor and hard to spot.
It's really damn cool to be able to build a party that fights like something out of Monkey Island.All in all, heavily recommended.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
10.1 hrs on record
Renowned Explorers is great game. I have played about 1.5 hour so far and enjoyed it a lot during this time. It is kept in nice lighthearted mood that will keep you smiling through most of a game. I enjoy tactical encounters a lot and the fact that i can resolve in different ways. It is no longer just a case of winning but winning in the way that will benefit our crew the most. Game keeps it short and composes of 5 expedition to finish one run. It is similar to FTL in that manner that it can be completed in one afternoon and then you go on pick a new crew and start new procedurally generated adventure. I think game has potential to give hours of fun. I also highly appreciate the tutorial in the game it teaches all the basics you need to know to complete first expedition. My greatest concern is the price FTL legend that started it all is on sale for $ 9.99 and as much as I appreciate beautiful graphics of Renown explorers and more work put into the build I would prefer it to be slightly cheaper. For me it’s still worth it but it’s up to you to decide. I also have a video featuring first procedurally generated expedition in which I show the gameplay, talk about mechanics, and teach you how to play feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. If you have any questions hit me up here or on my channel I’m happy to help.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
304.2 hrs on record
Renowned Explorer (RE) is one of the very best game that I have played for the last 10 years, period :).I have about 300 games, and haven't felt so excited about a new game for such a long time --- perhaps the last time that I felt so excited was
as long as Civilization 1 in 1991.I normally play RPGs, but Renowned Explorer is in a Genre all by itself. It's radically different from the typical RPG or strategy games that I am family with.
Because it is so different, it took me a while to grasp and learn the basics of the game. In the end, after learning about the game, I begin to have great fun... and hundreds of hours on the game. The nice thing about RE is that the entire game campaign consists of 5 expeditions, and you can play it over and over again with different team setups. Different team captains have different super powers, and so, each game with a different captain usually require different strategy and even different playstyle, making in intriguing and interesting.Another nice thing about RE is that the development team offered to add additional contents and updates on a regular basis. So far they have already added quite a bit of new content. Such a commitment from a developing team is really commendable. Even with 276 hours played, I will still be playing this game whenever they add anything new. I am sure I will get MORE than my money's worth and highly recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
78.4 hrs on record
Renowned Explorers is, in many ways, reminiscent of FtL: Faster than Light. You lead a crew through a series of locations, some of which are just text-based choices, some of which are fighting encounters, many of which give you the opportunity to gather resources that you can later spend on upgrades and items that improve your crew. The game puts you in the shoes of a Dr. Livingstone-like explorer, going through the ruins of ancient civilizations looking for plunder. It's very good in this way. The art style is incredibly cute and a great asset to the game. Not only are the twenty different characters you can take on an expedition instantly recognisable, the character portraits in-game change when you affect their emotions, which is a lot of fun (making sheep sad is especially rewarding). The music is good as well, never distracting from the game, always adding to it.A game like this, however, lives and dies with its events. Such games throw a lot of text at you, and it needs to be enjoyable. This, the game succeeds at. There are quite a number of cute little unique responses that make you want to replay the game to see how different characters would interact (for example, a pair of Hungarian lumberjacks gave me some extra goods because they were impressed by my moustache). As such, the game is quite good. It falters a bit in the combat, though. You can use three types of attacks (friendly, devious, and aggressive) to solve encounters, and they affect what you get out of the encounter, but they do tend to play out the same way in an encounter. You can do some nice tricks with it, but it doesn't feel as deep as in FtL. Another negative in the comparison with FtL is that you never really feel pressured. You use up your supplies to move through the map, but there aren't a lot of events that mess with you, so you can usually plan your entire expedition and proceed unrushed. The events do seem to have a lot more variation than in FtL, and the perks that you can unlock for your characters throughout the game make for extra interactions and unique responses to events.All in all, Renowned Explorers is a very good game. It's enjoyable and its humour makes it very replayable. The humour, graphics, and sheer variety of events makes up for some of its shortcomings and makes it a game that I would be more likely to pick up again than FtL, where I have kind of already seen everything it has to offer. It could do, however, with some more depth in its combat system.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Renowned Explorers
Reus + REIS
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 大航海时代ol商人升级 的文章

随机推荐