&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&
【游戏封面】
游戏名称:以撒的结合:羔羊的愤怒
英文名称:Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb
游戏类型:动作, 冒险, 角色扮演
游戏制作:Edmund McMillen, Florian Himsl
游戏发行:Edmund McMillen, Florian Himsl
【游戏介绍】
  艾萨克的结合:羔羊的愤怒是扩张的约束力的艾萨克,一个随机生成的动作角色扮演射击与重rogue-like元素。艾萨克在他的旅程,玩家会发现奇怪的宝物,改变艾萨克的形式给他超人类的能力,使他能对抗成群结队的神秘生物,发现秘密和战斗途中的安全。
【游戏截图】
文件总数:5,文件总大小:41.4MB
The.Binding.of.Isaac.Wrath.of.the.Lamb.v1.48.cracked-THETA !!Mreader.exe(83.5KB) The Binding of Isaac - Wrath of the Lamb.exe(41.2MB) THETA.nfo(20.1KB) 游侠网NETSHOW.exe(136KB) 游戏常见问题.txt(3KB)友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
分享次数:
游戏名称:以撒的结合:重生
游戏制作:Nicalis, Inc.、Edmund McMillen
游戏发行:Nicalis, Inc.
游戏平台:PC/PS4/PS Vita
上市时间:
游民指数:--
精华游戏文章
热点内容图文推荐
近期热点内容回顾
近期游戏大作推荐
精彩视频推荐
Copyright&2003- All rights reserved. 游民星空 版权所有
冀ICP证B2-to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
$14.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$2.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"With an improved and smoother game engine and more synergy between items this game outclasses its sublime original in every way."
Recent updates
24 December, 2014
Merry Christmas! Here is a list of major issues fixed by patch .
Bombing walls between special and secret rooms
This was introduced in
by mistake when fixing another secret room bug and is sorted out now.
Screen saver coming up unexpectedly on Linux
On Linux, we fixed a problem where the screen saver could come up in the middle of the game when using a gamepad.
Not being able to delete save slots
It should now be possible to delete save slots, even when using the Steam Cloud sync. In
the delete button often didn't do anything.
Black Judas achievements
Some players notified us about an issue where some Judas achievements were not unlocked for beating the game with Black Judas. This should be fixed now as well.
Apart from these major issues, we also made a lot of smaller tweaks and fixes.
The Mac OS X version will stay at
for now, we will update it after the holidays.
10 December, 2014
Here is a list of major issues fixed by Patch
Steam Cloud sync
The game is now directly saving to the synchronized Steam Cloud folder. This means that you cannot accidentally overwrite your save files anymore by switching to a different Steam account on the same computer.
The save files , ) are now in a folder inside your Steam userdata directory that will automatically be synced with the Steam servers.
On Windows, the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[account id]\250900\remote
Random disconnect of some game controllers
Players experienced an issue where the Sony DS4 controller was disconnected randomly when using both analogue sticks at the same time.
Other than that, expect a lot of minor bugfixes and some balancing fixes.
About This Game
When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother.
Gameplay
The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaac’s form giving him super human abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety.
About the Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is the ultimate of remakes with an all-new highly efficient game engine (expect 60fps on most PCs), all-new hand-drawn pixel style artwork, highly polished visual effects, all-new soundtrack and audio by the the sexy Ridiculon duo Matthias Bossi + Jon Evans. Oh yeah, and hundreds upon hundreds of designs, redesigns and re-tuned enhancements by series creator, Edmund McMillen. Did we mention the poop?
Over 500 hours of gameplay
4 BILLION Seeded runs!
20 Challenge runs
450+ items, including 160 new unlockables
Integrated controller support for popular control pads!
Analog directional movement and speed
Tons of feature film quality animated endings
Over 100 specialized seeds
2-Player local co-op
Over 100 co-op characters
Dynamic lighting, visual effects and art direction
All-new game engine @60FPS 24/7
All-new soundtrack and sound design
Multiple Save slots
Poop physics!
The ultimate roguelike
A bunch of achievements
Uber secrets including:
10 Playable Characters
100+ enemies, with new designs
Over 50 bosses, including tons of new and rare bosses
Rooms FULL OF POOP!
Mystic Runes
Upgradeable shops
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Discreet video card
Hard Drive: 449 MB available space
Sound Card: Yes
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core 2.0 (or higher)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 and higher, ATI Radeon HD-Series 4650 and higher, Nvidia GeForce 2xx-Series and up
Minimum:
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core 2.0 (or higher)
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 and higher, ATI Radeon HD-Series 4650 and higher, Nvidia GeForce 2xx-Series and up.
Minimum:
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core 2.0 (or higher)
(C) 2014 Nicalis, Inc/Edmund McMillen
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8 people found this review funny
128.8 hrs on record
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a remake of Binding of Isaac with new graphics, new mechanics, new monsters, new items and every aspect of the game has been enhanced. New content has been added everywhere possible, the game feels infinitely smoother, is so much nicer to play, and has many more hours of content to keep you satisfied for longer. If you enjoyed the original Binding of Isaac, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is going to be infinitely better and I can promise instant satisfaction. This review will consist of comparisons between the original and Rebirth, what’s good, what’s bad, possible changes and just an overall look at various aspects of the game including everything that comes to mind. It is often a bit rambly, because I talk extensively about every detail I like and every component that irks me. For a full recommendation of the game and a continuation of the review, visit the last paragraph.A basic introduction to Binding of Isaac overall is an attempt to run away from your Mother who is trying to kill you. You run into the basement, where you find various items which can be beneficial, harmful or simply useless to your overall goal of surviving. You shoot the enemies with your tears to kill them while running away from them and their tears to avoid taking damage. Once you die, that run is over. The game is perma-death, so you have to start again from scratch. The game is also absolutely disgusting. There isn’t too much blood, but knowing that these monsters have lived in your dusty old basement, been transformed into ugly mutilated creatures and that this is what becomes of you as you take pills and pick up items is gross. Once you get past the horrid enemies, the game is pretty simple and is extremely fun to all who like the challenge of a game like this.. This game has a bunch of different characters, all of which have different unique aspects. Some characters are easier to play than others, which in the eyes of many people, makes those characters more fun. I wish the characters were more balanced, but it’s very rarely possible to have 10 different characters you can play as that all play with equal difficulty. There are bound to be some easier, more fun and more interesting characters, and that’s what makes them unique. Something that’s missing from the classes however, is all the characters being unique. Some of the playstyles of the characters feel too similar, and some of the things that made characters unique in the original Binding of Isaac have disappeared in Rebirth.Samson no longer starts with a soul heart along with 1 red heart, an interesting aspect of Samson that made him a challenge in the original game. Rather, he starts with 3 red hearts, probably to accompany the change in the item of Bloody Lust making it a damage output increase relative to the amount of damage taken for the entire floor. This is an interesting change, but it makes Samson more of a tanky character, similar to Magdalene, rather than the weaker character with more potential. I believe a better change would have been to give Samson a spacebar item and keep his stats the same as they are in the original, and the effect of Bloody Lust relative to the amount of kills you get while still maintaining it’s effect over the floor.Lucky Foot, the item that made Cain a fun character to play in the original, has been significantly nerfed, making Cain a character that lacks a truly unique aspect. While Lucky Foot is still a luck up, a single luck increase does not have much of an effect as most items that use luck to work require a lot of it to work extremely well. If the Lucky Foot could still make the Fortune Machine work all the time, or at least most of the time, and increase the luck stat by multiple points rather than just one, Cain would be a much more interesting character to play and much more unique.A good addition to Rebirth is that all the stats are finally given good use and are recorded. The luck stat is used in everything it should, with a bunch of items now using the luck stat to perform more efficiently, all methods of gambling in the game being affected by luck and it now being shown on the pause screen when you press escape. They’ve also shown all the stats, including shot speed and luck as previously mentioned, on the pause screen, which were not there in the original game.There are some enemies in the game that have been made impossible to fight. Bloat is a boss that shoots brimstone like lasers out of his eyes, which wasn’t too bad in the original but in this game there is no ‘tell’ (something that means he’s going to do a certain attack) for when he is going to shoot it, and before you can move out of the way, there is a laser and you’ve been hit. The same thing applies to the Lumps in the womb and the Mom eyes in the red champion Mom fight, which shoot instantly upon popping up and you have no time to react to the high speed shot. There are a lot of enemies that do similar things, and still a lot of rooms remain where it’s almost impossible to leave without taking damage.Something I noticed that’s new in Rebirth is that everything from the original now has an equivalent. Every form of fly-related enemy now has a spider version that does the same thing, and a lot of similar aspects like that. It makes the game more uniform, because now there are a lot more interesting spiders which were missing from the original game and a lot of new versions of both flies and spiders which add a lot to the challenge of learning new elements of the game.Easily one of the best new additions in Rebirth is the ability to save your progress in a run. You can stop it at any time, close the game, and start again from where you left off at a later point. You can’t start another run while in the middle of a previous one without overriding the previous run’s data, but it’s still an extremely useful feature, since in the previous game we had to leave the game running to continue a round of BoI.One of the more fun new additions is rooms of varying sizes. They aren’t anything like a random size, but they can now be a single normal room, as all the rooms were in the original BoI, they can be double rooms extended either horizontally or vertically, and they can even be quadruple rooms that extend in both directions. The animation for travelling through such rooms can apparently cause motion sickness, and it can be turned off by changing something in one of the files (I’m not quite sure what). Personally, I quite like the animation, and it makes moving around large rooms extremely fun.Overall, this game is easily worth the $15 if you liked the original Binding of Isaac, and at the time of the making of this review there was no DLC released (if there ever will be any), so that might be added in the future. This is an action packed perma-death roguelike with infinite replayability and hundreds of hours of gameplay to unlock all the achievements and secrets. As Steam limits the size of community reviews, you can find the rest of my review .In the rest of the review, I go over: Synergies Chained/Boarded Rooms Ludovico Technique Boss Rush rooms Multiplayer
Was this review helpful?
222.9 hrs on record
The Finding of Items: Restart.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
7.7 hrs on record
Call of Duty: Basement Warfare is a masterfully crafted commentary on the degradation of society's morals. The main character, Captain Soap Price, callsign Isaac, is on a mission to tackle the deep-rooted fears that all humans have of ungodly things such as poop and basements. Taking a bold step away from a tried and true formula, CoD:BW is no longer a first person shooter. Players do not play as a badass soldier anymore either. In order to connect with the fanbase on a more personal level, the head of Nintendo decided that CoD:BW would place players in the shoes of the average Call of Duty player: a naked child who hates their mother (but ????s mine all the time apparently). However, what is most surprising about this CoD is the lovely message that the campaign has. By tackling his fears head on, he dies, meaning he can't be afraid anymore.That's some A+ Ernest Hemingway ???? right there folks. Thanks to Isaac being a mix of Wolverine and Dr. Evil, however, he can try to kill his mother over and over until he succeeds and gets her to listen to his mixtape. This has the not-so-unexpected result of killing his mom again. Seriously ???? off with your mixtapes.As you can tell by the pros and cons that I've listed above, this game should be GOTY .Remember kids, if you throw poop and shoot eyeball sperm at your own mother the Devil spits in God's face.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
87.7 hrs on record
&Play as The Lost&Beat Mom and Boss Rush taking no damage&Go to the Womb and die to a Spider&Ragequit and break PC&Buy a new PC&Play again&RepeatPay to win game.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
127.2 hrs on record
If you get into this game you will no longer find it weird when people say things like'I hope I'll get proptosis''Cancer! Great!''I'm not sure if I wanna pick up dead cat''Headless baby, it's an okay pickup''I should be able to kill mom'there's like 350 items, lots of bosses, enemies, synergies,characters,challenges and it has a lot of replay value, all that cool stuff you want in a videogame the soundtrack is nice too
Was this review helpful?
138.5 hrs on record
Substantially better than its predecessor. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is what you think of when a game lives up to its hype. The creators—Edmund McMillen and Nicalis—have done a great job of designing not only a great remake of the original, but a great game worthy of its own merit. You should think less of Rebirth as a remake, and more of it as a pseudo-sequel that just happens to have all of the original content a la the Pokemon franchise for a similar experience.The gameplay, which is a dungeon-crawling twinstick shooter just like the original, has enough variety that every run will be different. There's permanent death in the game, so be warned—the game is difficult and you will die, but your overarching progress will be saved. That's part of the draw for a lot of the community, since you start from scratch with each 30 minute to 1 hour run.All in all, I can't recommend this game enough, and if you're a fan of the original you will most likely adore this one. My pick for &Game of the Year& for 2014.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
554.9 hrs on record
Its okay I guess.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
36.6 hrs on record
Allows 12 year olds to finally hit puberty. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
Length of Time Played: 2.5 Hours (And MANY More)Distance Played: Beat First Time. (Will Be Updated)Personal Grade: A+Opinion of Each Aspect (Sorted By Importance)Grading System - Outstanding, Excellent, Good, Acceptable, Poor, Horrendous, AbysmalGameplay: OutstandingDifficulty: OutstandingControls: OutstandingStability: OutstandingMusic: ExcellentStory: GoodSounds: GoodGraphics: GoodNotes: + (Positives), = (Small Gripes), - (Negatives)+ Significantly more stable now that it is no longer flash+ More items for more combinations+ Reasonable difficulty that relies on skill+ Excellent soundtrack compared to the original+ Extra content for more replay value= Sound effects seem a little dulled= The 16-bit style graphics may be a small turn-off
Was this review helpful?
115.5 hrs on record
+Fun and Addictive-You ????ing gave me the poop as the reward for the boss rush god dammit i hate this
Was this review helpful?
44.4 hrs on record
I loved the original, so of course I love Rebirth. It adds so much content to the game.There's a lot of RNG, but there are quite a few things you can use to your advantage in order to turn a bad run around in your favor. I also appreciate the relatively short amount of time it takes to complete (or fail) a run. Some roguelikes can take hours, which makes failing so much more frustrating. My complete Isaac runs average around 40-50 minutes a piece.
Was this review helpful?
72.5 hrs on record
played with the lost, got to sheol, used a pill and got teleported into curse room,
Was this review helpful?
101.9 hrs on record
60.1 hrs last two weeks / 60.1 hrs on record But I've only owned the game for one week. Rebirth is a fantastic game that doesn't even feel like a remake of the original Isaac. The art-style and music seem to fit together perfectly and the new item synergies are, at times, hilarious and silly.Definitely my favorite game of last year. 9.2/10
Was this review helpful?
31.7 hrs on record
First off, I admit to calling this game &ugly& when my nephew bought it at launch and asked me to play it. Then later in the year psn plus members got it for free and so I finally decided to try it. From that day forward I've basically used my $400 ps4 system to only have Isaac sessions. This game for me went from being &ugly& to addicting and the poops are cute in a kawaii way but now I've become satisfied at blasting the hell out of them(if you've played this game enough, everything that was cute in the game becomes just ???? you want to blow up or kill with tears asap). There are very few games that I personally would buy cross platform but I did pay full price for this game on Steam to show my love and support and encouragement to see more games like this.
Was this review helpful?
138.1 hrs on record
Why the ???? are you looking at negative reviews of Rebirth when you know 100% its gonna be the best game that ever did, buy this game right ????ing now and if you dont like it then your just a scrub that dosent know how to 360quickscope with your asian eyeballs.Im surprised no one has made a review like this yet.Also plz dont sue me for making that asian jokeEDIT:If you actualy think im not recommanding this game, you're wrong. I made this review to the people looking at the negative reviews to stop and just buy the game, it'd be the best life decision you'd ever make.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
146.9 hrs on record
Naked kids go in a basement and kill Satan. Then I played this game. 11/10
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
125.0 hrs on record
Haiku of frustration:Binding Of IsaacWhat are you doing to me?Go to hell Edmund.10/10 Would ragequit again.
Was this review helpful?
232.4 hrs on record
Well, There goes my life.
Was this review helpful?
131.4 hrs on record
This is not &rebirth&. This is awesome new game.
Was this review helpful?
231.2 hrs on record
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is an excellent game for anyone who enjoys randomly generated rogue-like shooters. It is a vast improvement to the original Binding of Isaac with the addition of many more power ups, room sizes, synergies, enemies, Bosses, characters, and overall game improvements and fixes.The game offers a short intro video explaining the basic lore of game so newer players know what is going on. Although the game is great, it could be very difficult to first time players. The game offers no tutorial and will throw players right into the action without any advice. This could cause newer players to die...a lot. I recommend first time players to read the the wiki and get a basic understanding of how the game mechanics work. For any power up/ item information I recommend Overall I cannot recommend this game enough, my final rating is a 9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 178 Steam Achievements
Title: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 bindingsource 的文章

随机推荐