播放:21,214
播放:1,927
播放:3,900
播放:2,240
播放:1,275
精选视频号
播放:1,538
播放:1,479
播放:1,611to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Brick-Force
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Jul, 2012
Play Brick-Force
Free to Play
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.
Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ / Intel Pentium 4 3200+
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6100 or compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 500 MB available space
Sound Card: Onboard Sound
Additional Notes: .net Framework 2.0 or higher
Recommended:
OS: Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 255 / Intel Pentium E5500
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3850 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 500 MB available space
Sound Card: Onboard Sound
Additional Notes: .net Framework 2.0 or higher
(C) 2014 Exe Games Inc., all rights reserved. (C) 2015 Infernum Games GmbH, all rights reserved. Infernum is the authorized Brick-Force operator and publisher.
More like this
Mostly Negative
(53 reviews)
Mostly Negative
(3,972 reviews)
Review Type
All&(3,972)
Positive&(1,477)
Negative&(2,495)
Purchase Type
All&(3,972)
Steam Purchasers&(3,972)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(3,972)
Your Languages&(1,858)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,858 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Negative)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1,541 people found this review funny
Crashes more than a drunk driver.
Was this review helpful?
1,400 people found this review funny
&If Call of Duty and Minecraft had a baby, it would be Brickforce.&Is this really a selling point?
Was this review helpful?
3,020 people found this review funny
&If Call of Duty and Minecraft had a baby, it would be brickforce&. -IGN 26,784/26,783Gameplay:It's clunky and slow. The whole game is dominated by 9 year-olds who believe that they are MLG, but yet again are sucked in to playing a game that features the words 'mine' or 'craft'Heres a *totally legit* conversation with one of these 9 y/o'sKid: THIS GAEM IS DA BEST, I LUV MINCERAFT AND CALL OF DOOTYMe: This game is broken as all hell. How can you like it?Kid: YOU JUST SUK AT IT! LOL! Me: Yeah, but don't feel like spending 25,000 dollars on a game that i can play on my phone for 0.99Kid: LOL I ONLY SPENT $50 ON THIS LOLOLOLOL PEWDIEPIE RULEZZMe: But, minecraft costs $26.99-Kid has logged off-In general, the weapons system isnt any good, the game basically says at start &buy our DLC or you wont enjoy this game.&The Good:The Uninstall button seems to work fine, plus the ability to give this a negative review in my temporal rage.The Bad:Everything and everyone who likes this game. Grade- F+The only good thing being that i can uninstall this game. This is probably one of the worst MFPS out there, and it insults you more by begging for more of your cash. (which is probably spent on illegal stuff anyways.)
Was this review helpful?
942 people found this review funny
If diarrhea and pay-to-win had a baby,it would be Brick-Force!
Was this review helpful?
2,730 people found this review funny
Starter guide:1. Download this game2. Launch this game3. Play 5 minutes4. Exit game5. Write negative review6. Unistall game7. Exit Steam8. Go outside8.1. Find friends (optional)9. Meet friends10. Play with friends
Was this review helpful?
258 people found this review funny
I played this game in Closed Beta when it was completely free to play. Now its just pay 2 win trash.EDIT: Still pay to win trash
Was this review helpful?
1,196 people found this review funny
so bad even my firewall told me to block it 1/10
Was this review helpful?
6,064 people found this review funny
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.& I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this game gave me cancer anyway.
Was this review helpful?
191 people found this review funny
When will people learn that time limited weapons is a terrible game mechanic.
Was this review helpful?
made me want to go outside.10/10.
Was this review helpful?
I got a security alert trying to join a game.Instant-Uninstall
Only thing that worked in my opinionis the uninstall button
I want a refund.
This game is so bad it put Harambe in the grave
this game is not good
only good with friends anything else it is cancer
Fun if you need to pass some time
This game is so bad that every time i join i get to play with hacker Wonderfull
its not the best game, but when your looking for a fun and creative first person shooter game, i highly recomend this game.
Best game ever 10/10 ign so dank i had to uninstal lel
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitebrickforce为什么进不去我在steam下载后,进不去,它? - 爱问知识人
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
过几天再重装。
大家还关注 |  |   |  |
 |   |  |
|   |  |   |   |  |  | |
&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
COD和Minecraft合体了?!《砖块部队(Brick-Force)》真够欢乐
15:44:39 来源:游民星空[原创] 作者:SiLence 编辑:SiLence 浏览:loading
《砖块部队(Brick-Force)》是一款由德国开发商Infernum制作的“免费跨平台沙盒开心射击游戏”。(形容词可真多……德国人说话真严谨,小编我都不用描述了……)
本作像很多模仿《Minecraft》的作品一样,能够建造和消除方块,整个世界也是由一个个的方块组成的,不过画面却比《Minecraft》靓丽许多。玩家在游戏中能像玩《Minecraft》一样放砖块阻挡敌人,也可以像《使命召唤》一样进行多人对战。
据称本作使用的是Unity3D引擎,可以支持PC、平板电脑、智能手机、社交平台浏览器几个平台,适用度非常广泛。
那些喜欢《Minecraft》和《使命召唤》的玩家可有福了,也许这款轻松的小品级联网游戏能给玩家带来意想不到的乐趣。
游戏演示:
游戏截图:
高清视频画面:
友情提示:支持键盘左右键“← →”翻页
相关新闻:
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载
| 最后的防线
| 热心读者
游民星空联运游戏