cytus歌曲 find7能不能玩

Cytus玩不了_cytus吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:25,569贴子:
Cytus玩不了收藏
这个情况数据包放对了sdcard/Android/obb/com.rayark.Cytus.full下,还是这个情况的说啊!
1楼 10:14&|
竟然没人???吧里的大神呢?遇上这个问题就全跑光了?发帖置顶吸引目标。
2楼 11:42&|
下正版即可
收起回复3楼 11:43&|来自
还有这种态度没人回很正常你以为你是谁啊别把贴吧当百度知道
收起回复4楼 11:44&|来自
5楼 12:24&|来自
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”cytus“的信息,请&或音乐世界 破解版 常见问题
音乐世界 破解版(Cytus)是Rayark Inc.开发的一款音乐类游戏。音乐世界 破解版(Cytus)的官方介绍台湾独立游戏开发厂商「雷亚游戏」iOS平台推出的音乐节奏游戏《Cytus》,获得全球热烈回馈响应,在台湾、美国、日本、韩国、泰国、…
版本:v7.0.0
大小:710.03M
下载:1060400次
常见问题/最热
热门文章/最热
安卓游戏排行榜/
15万次下载
13万次下载
9.9万次下载
6.8万次下载
5.3万次下载
4.6万次下载
4.4万次下载
4.3万次下载
4.1万次下载
4.1万次下载
223万次下载
221万次下载
162万次下载
117万次下载
102万次下载
100万次下载
94万次下载
88万次下载
87万次下载
87万次下载
选择手机型号
选择您的手机型号自动匹配适合您手机的游戏
注册登录后无需每次选择机型
如果没有您的手机型号,点击这里
下载 音乐世界 破解版
您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
暂无其他下载
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 音乐世界 破解版
使用高速下载音乐世界 破解版游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载Cytus on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Cytus by Rayark Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Rayark Inc.
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
------------------------------------------------------No. 1 IPHONE MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, SingaporeNo. 1 IPAD MUSIC GAME in Japan, Netherlands, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, ChinaNo. 2 in the US App Store for both IPHONE and IPAD MUSIC GAME categoriesA huge thanks to everyone and your amazing support!------------------------------------------------------**Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus**LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME iOS music game ever!Just PLAY and ENJOY!
*FEATURES*- 100+ songs and 200+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world - Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes - Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more - Game Center Leaderboards integration: Challenge fingers from all over the world!- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills*HOW TO PLAY*- Follow along the Active Scan Line- Tap each note as the line passes through- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!*STORY*In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots. They are the last remnant of the human spirit. However, mankind is not dead. Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots. But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old. To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus. The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them... Cytus----------------------------------------------------Cytus Official Site: /g/cytusRayark Official Site: Follow Cytus /CytusRayarkLike
Cytus /rayark.Cytus
What's New in Version 7.0.0
Cytus 7.0Thanks for the enthusiastic support round the globe, our Million Project has stepped through the milestone of 800,000 downloads.-Chapter 10 and Chapter S unlocked for free!800,000 downloads in the Million Project, 2 free chapters for all!-New special chapter: Chapter RetroPixel style artwork, 8-bit music, together let's join the classic game world!-Renewed charts for many songs in Chapter 1 - Chapter 3, providing new experience of epic songs.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Amazing and stunning- and I usually hate rhythm games!
Trust me, I'm one of those people who's prone to mobile-device-throwing when I'm frustrated with games. Any and all devices with rhythm games installed should probably be kept very, very far away from me. Unless, of course, it's Cytus! It's not that there are no hard songs. There are plenty of horribly difficult songs, many of which border the realm of the impossible. Yet... somehow, I don't feel the same phone-throwing rage? It may be the music (which is, by the way, STUNNING, spanning across diverse genres- go straight to Ververg when you get it, trust me) But most likely, it's the gameplay that makes Cytus shine. Unlike other games of its kind, when you miss a tap here there are no obnoxious noises, flashing red lights, or exclusion of any part of the music. Only a gentle little white &miss& which fades quickly. Even when you're missing 50% of the taps (I know I sure am!) It is still enjoyable and relaxing to play. It doesn't make you feel like a sloppy idiot pounding uselessly at
the screen. And the screen is, by the way, beautiful- the cover art for these songs is gorgeous! And there are SO many songs. There areSo Many.In summary- if you're looking for a rhythm game, this is it! It is fun, innovative, challenging but not agitating, even relaxing, and- beautiful. And it will NOT make you want to chuck your device out the window, a lá flappy bird.
It's great but it has a major problem
I love Cytus and this is my favorite game on my iPad, but I've encountered a problem with the new update. As your in the process of playing the the song if you try to pause the song it has a major lag, I've even had to hit the pause button multiple times for the song to actually pause. Of course for a game like this that is a problem, because with that delay in pausing the game you end up missing notes which gives you a low score. If this problem is corrected I'd be more than happy to give Cytus a five star rating. I know this problem is fixable and I hope they fix it in a reasonable time. Besides that the game is fantastic and the music is amazing, I just hope they fix the pause bottom soon.
Great game!
*NOTE: About the pause button, they made it so you can’t just keep spamming it or mistakenly tap it, I guess. You have to double-tap the pause button in order for it to actually pause. The first tap, it will turn yellowish, the next it will pause the game.*Ok. So… First of all, this game comes with a whole bunch of songs for just $1.99. For many others, it’s $0.99 PER SONG (or maybe a bit less/more). For this game, you can get 100+ songs for the original price ($1.99). Also - the gameplay is amazing. I’ve been trying to MM every song, and it doesn’t get extremely boring/maddening, like in Geometry Dash (I almost threw my device…).
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$1.99Category: Version: 7.0.0Size: 730 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Rayark Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&117 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&5643 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Chapter S$4.99Chapter K$4.99Chapter 8$4.99Chapter 10$4.99Chapter 6$4.99Chapter 9$4.99Chapter 7$4.99Chapter 5$4.99Chapter R$4.99Chapter 0$4.99
More by Rayark Inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.02-02【求助】二妹不能玩Cytus跟Deemo_魅族mx2吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:118,860贴子:
02-02【求助】二妹不能玩Cytus跟Deemo收藏
小弟9月份入手的二妹,感觉用的很顺手,今天突然发现两款音乐节奏的游戏感觉很爽,但是一直玩不了郁闷死了,先开始以为是豌豆荚的软件的问题又在拇指玩上下载也玩不了,哪位大神给指点一下,谢谢哦!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或查看: 3364|回复: 5
积分77精华0阅读权限20注册时间最后登录在线时间3 小时
, 积分 77, 距离下一级还需 123 积分
UID1302201帖子拇指币47 威望度10 贡献值0
本帖最后由 sx008 于
11:43 编辑
这个帖子基本上说明的很清楚了 但是依然有很多同学失败
其实原因很简单 google play区域不对
即使按照帖子里说的安装好google play服务&&基本上按google的尿性直接会把你锁在中国移动的网店
目前的market unlocker已经失效