根据上下文,2017中考英语补全对话话

> 【答案带解析】补全对话(5分) 请阅读下面的对话,根据上下文提示完成对话。 A: Hello,...
补全对话(5分)请阅读下面的对话,根据上下文提示完成对话。A: Hello, Doctor Andy.B: Hello, it’s you again, Jim. 1.________________________ Anything I can do for you?A: Oh, yes, Doctor, I need some medicine. You see, I often tired and don’t feel like doing anything.B: Let me look you over… Your problem is that you eat too much. 2.____________________A: Well, you see, doctor, I have no time to do morning exercises. I always get up late in the morning.B: 3.________________________ At least two hours a day?A: No, I have to do some reading and shopping in the afternoon.B: 4.________________________A: But doctor, I have to watch TV in the evening.B: So you never do sports, 5._____________________A: Yes, I know. But…B: Do sports and have a healthy diet. Then you’ll become better.A: I’ll try. Thank you. 
1.What’s the matter with you?
2.You must exercise every day.
3.Then do you exercise in the afternoon?
4.Then what about the evening?
5.and it’s not good for your health
试题分析:短文大...
考点分析:
考点1:补全对话
& &&补全对话常见失误及对策 &近年,补全对话类试题在中考英语题中所占的比重越来越大。下面我们重点探讨一下补全对话题的易错点以及应对策略。 & & &
& &症状一:忽视不同场景下的常考句式 & & &
没有熟练掌握大纲规定的30个项目的基本交际用语
【突破之道】要做好补全对话题,必须知晓常考的不同场景(如打电话、问路、购物、看病、邀请、约会、就餐、谈论喜好等)并灵活掌握相关的常用句式,这样解答交际运用题才会得心应手&
& &症状二:忽视问答句中的“呼应点” & & &
& &忽视问句和答语中的信息点,而这个点就是解题的关键。
【突破之道】对话都是以问答形式展开的,这些句式中必定会出现相互呼应的疑问句或疑问词等。通常可以根据答语来确定疑问句的种类,如以yes, no作答的肯定是一般疑问句和反意疑问句;以时间、地点或方式等细节信息作答的多为特殊疑问句,当然也有可能是选择疑问句。针对特殊疑问句,答题关键是要确定特殊疑问词
&& & 症状三:忽视中西差异 & & &
不了解中西文化差异和思维差异,以至于失分错解。
【突破之道】在情景交际题中,需要留意中西差异,包括文化差异与思维差异等。比如在电话用语中,用“This is?”表达“我是?”,而不是“I am ?”。中国人和西方人在思维和表达方式上差距较大,此时要注意“进入角色,换位思考”。
& & &症状四:忽视语法 & &&
只顾填词而忽略了时态或形式等语法规则,这样即便选的或填的是适合的词,答案也是错误的。
【突破之道】任何时候都不能忽视语法的重要性。比如遇到动词就要考虑其对应的时态、语态或是否需要用非谓语形式;遇到名词就要考虑是否需要用复数形式;遇到形容词就要考虑是否需要用它的比较级或最高级。所以做完试卷后一定要检查答案是否符合语法规则。 &
& &&症状五:忽视上下文 & & &
不考虑上下文而轻率地得出结论,如果遇到提示词出现在下文的试题,必然失分。
【突破之道】做补全对话题时,要充分利用所给的提示或上下文,认真分析,如果缺少有把握的证据,可将该题跳过,有的题目是可以从下文中得到启示的,还有些题目需要通读全文之后才能推敲出答案。所以一定要注意联系上下文。&
& & &症状六:忽视常识 & & &
缺乏对生活常识的积累,单凭主观臆断解题&
【突破之道】补全对话题都是和生活有关的口语运用,因此,在实际解题的过程中,还需要有一定的生活常识。因为在情景交际中,有一些题是需要结合生活常识才能作出恰当选择的。比如reading book多属于library,生病了就有可能会去hospital或clinic,丢了key就有可能进不了家门等。再如2007年泰州卷的补全对话中出现了:I forget to bring my . I can’t do my homework before my mother comes home.答案应该为key(s)。&
& & 症状七:忽视主题 & & &
不通读全文,不能正确判断对话的主题,易断章取义。
【突破之道】抓住主题有助于更好地理解对话内容,从而提高做题的准确率。一篇完整的对话通常包括三个阶段:提出话题、展开话题和结束话题。解题时应充分利用所给的词句信息,以掌握对话者的身份、态度、意图等。
相关试题推荐
Twenty-seven runners from around the world recently ran a marathon on one of the most remote and icy places on the earth---the North Pole.On April 8, 2011, competitors from around the world met at the North Pole.
1.Runners flew to Norway from countries around the world.
The marathon was supposed to be held on April 7th, but it was put off by one day because of a problem with the airport runway.
The North Pole Marathon was organized by a man from Ireland named Richard Donvan.
4.Since then, seven marathons have taken place and 188 people from 33 different countries around the world have taken part. He has also organized a marathon on the South Pole called the Antarctic Ice Marathon.Canada had a runner in the North Pole Marathon. His name is Glenn Harkness. He is the director of the Boys and Girls of Hamilton.
Glenn Harkness called his raising campaign “On Top of the World”.Harkness came the 11th place, taking six hours and 18 minutes to run the whole 42 kilometers. The winner of the race was Istvan Toth from Hungary, who ran it in four hours and 54 minutes.A. Donvan organized the first North Pole Marathon in 2002.B. He ran the race to raise money for the organization.C. A girl’s father ran for her at the North Pole.D. They ran on the frozen ice for six hours, facing temperatures as low as minus 32○C.E. They had a trip in Norway.F. Several one-meter-wide cracks had opened up on the plane’s runway due to the cold weather.G. Then they all flew together from Norway to the North Pole. 
Where in the world can you take an hour's train ride, and pass a forest, a London street, a scene from the Wild West, and a burning building that never burns down? There's only one place, and that's Hollywood, in California. The scenes you see from the tourist train are film sets(布景) in the Universal Studios, one of the oldest and largest movie companies in the USA.A visit to Universal Studios brings back memories of great days of Hollywood, the films and the stars. But they are only memories. Hollywood isn't quite the same as it used to be. Costs have gone up and confidence has gone down. Movie-makers are afraid to spend their money on expensive new ideas. Instead, they repeat old ones.The film industry is changing fast. Teenagers still go out to the movies. The theatre is a good place to meet friends away from home. But older people mostly stay home to watch series, like Dynasty have become as important to Hollywood as expensive movies. These “soap opera”, as they are called, show rich, powerful families living in beautiful homes and wearing beautiful clothes. But the actors and actresses are nearly all middle-aged, like many of the people who watch them.Though it is soap operas that are keeping the film-makers of Hollywood in Business, big films are still being made in America. But more and more of them are made outside Hollywood. New York is the most important new center, but there are many others as well. Movie-makers have realized that they don't need Hollywood any more. Modern cameras and real houses instead of expensively made copies in a studio. Other states, especially Florida and Texas, are working hard to take the film business away from California. They are offering better working conditions and lower cost. But Hollywood is fighting back. The state of California is trying hard to keep its best-known industry.1. From the passage, we know Universal Studios is ________.A. a very large parkB. a busy London streetC. a famous movie company D. an old Hollywood movie2. The movie industry in California isn't as successful as before because ________.A. young people don't go to movie theatres any moreB. there is strong competition from other statesC. its movie companies are in need of young starsD. the state hasn't put a development plan into action3.What can we learn about “soap operas” from the passage?A. They are teenagers’ favourites.B. They are much more expensive.C. They are less attractive.D. They are cheaper and easier to make.4. The passage mainly tells us ________.A. something about the film industry in the USAB. the importance of soap operas in HollywoodC. the good old days of HollywoodD. the film business in California 
Have you ever thought of taking fishing as a hobby? If not, it’s time to think about it. Fishing is relaxing and it makes you go out to enjoy the beautiful nature.There are many wonderful websites about fishing. For example, www.
has a lot of forums. There you can share your knowledge about fishing and get helpful advice from other fishermen.
is also a good website. It teaches how to fish.I think there are many advantages of going fishing on the bank of a river under some green trees. You can forget the sad things when you are fishing. If you don’t try fishing, you will never know what you are missing. Imagine standing on the bank of a river and catching a lot of fish. Allow the fish to bite the hook(钩)before pulling it up. When you catch the fish, you will feel quite happy and excited. You will never have this feeling until you give fishing a try.Now that your interest is motivated, you may be thinking that you don’t have a clue about how to fish. If that’s the case, these tips will help. If you’d like to learn how to fish, there are a few things you can do.Research the place of fishing.Read a book about fishing.Research online. There are hundreds of websites that give instructions on fishing.1.The purpose of the first paragraph is ____________________.A. to tell us the writer’s hobbyB. to tell us everyone likes fishingC. to tell us fishing is protecting the natureD. to tell us fishing can help us relax ourselves2.According to the passage, if you want to learn fishing, you should __________________.A. often go to chat with others onlineB. try to fish to get some experience on our ownC. learn some knowledge about fishing before fishingD. often take a walk along the bank of a river after supper3. The writer thinks if you never fish, you _________________.A. will have a lot of troubleB. will lose a lot of pleasure of fishingC. will never enjoy the green treesD. will never know fishermen’s trouble4.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A. The writer doesn’t tell us any ideas about how to fish in this passage.B. If you are interested in fishing, you’d better find some advice on the Internet.C. You can find some ideas about fishing on .D. The writer introduces the fun of fishing to us. 
Two frogs had lived in a village all their lives. They thought they would like to go and see the big city that was about ten miles away.They talked about it for a long time, and at last they set off to see the big city.It was a hot day, and they soon began to feel tired. They had only gone a little way when one said to the other, “We must be nearly there. Can you see the city?”“No,” said the other frog, “but if I climb on your back I might be able to see it.”So he climbed up on the back of the other frog to see the city.Now when the frog put up his head, his eyes could only see what was behind, and not what was in front. So he saw the village they had just left.“Can you see the city?” asked the frog who was below.“Yes,” answered the frog who had climbed up. “I can see it. It looks just like our village.”Then the frogs thought that it was not worthwhile going any farther. They went back and told the frogs around the village that they had seen the city, and it was just like theirs.1.The two frogs went to see the big city ___________.A. on a cold day
B. on a rainy dayC. on a hot day
D. on a windy day2.The underlined word “it” in the passage refers to ____________.A. the big city
B. the villageC. the frog
D. the back of the frog3.One frog climbed on the other frog’s back because ___________.A. he wanted to see their village B. he wanted to see the big cityC. he felt very tired after a long walkD. he didn’t want to go farther any more4.We can infer that ________ according to the passage.A. the frogs got to the big city B. it wasn’t worth going any fartherC. the frogs didn’t see the big city at allD. the big city was just like their village 
 Sports Bar opens on FridayChamps Bar& Grill, a sport -themed bar and restaurant, will hold an opening party at Shangri-La Hotel in Shenzhen on Friday. Guests can enjoy a 20% off on all food and drinks on Friday.Add: 2/F, Shangri-La, ShenzhenUnderground: Shenzhen Railway Station, Exit EFor booking, please call
or email to fbreservation.stz@.A taste of BaliBali has its unique(奇特的) food, have a try. You will have an unforgettable experience of the delicious foodTime : 12:00---2:30 pm for lunch , 6:00----10:00 pm for dinner, December10---19Price: 198yuan for an adult or 399 yuan for a family of threeAdd: Cafe Zentro.1/F. Crowne PlazaTEL: Underground: Window of the World Station, Exit AHave a cup of coffee for 10yuanEcoffee, a Taiwan--based shop, is offering its 10 yuan coffee at its first shop in Shenzhen. Ecoffee is for young people. So it is trying to attract customers with lower prices. Besides the 10 yuan coffee, other coffees and drinks are also cheaper than those in other shops.Add:B2F.King Glory Plaza. Luohu DistristTEL: Underground:Guomao Station, Exit A 1. If two hamburgers, a vegetable salad and two ice-creams are 85yuan at Champs Bar& Grill, you will only pay _____yuan for them on Friday.A. 17
D.682.If you want to enjoy unforgettable food with your family, you can go to _______________.A. Guomao Station, Exit AB. 2/F, Shangri-La, ShenzhenC. Cafe Zentro.1/F.Crowne PlazaD. B2F.King Glory Plaza. Luohu Distrist3.Which of the following is NOT true?A. The owner of Ecoffee may be from Taiwan.B. You can take the Underground to the three places above.C. You can send an email to Champs Bar& Grill for booking.D. If Mr.and Mrs Wu have dinner with their 6-year-old son at Cafe Zentro , they need to pay 396 yuan. 
题型:补充句子
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据上下文意思,补全对话.A:What are you(
) this weekend?B;I(
)a film.A;Whar(
)on show?B:Ring Ⅲ.It'S great.Are you (
)with me?A:If I'm free, I(
)go with you.
清1风444aWy
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A:What are you(going to do ) this weekend?B;I(am going to see )a film.A;Whar(is )on show?B:Ring Ⅲ.It'S great.Are you (going to go )with me?A:If I'm free,I(will )go with you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1。going to do2. am watching3. is4.stay5. will
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“阅读下面的对话,根据上下文,从方框内选择恰当的选项补全对话。...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下面的对话,根据上下文,从方框内选择恰当的选项补全对话。(有两项为多余选项)A:
Excuse me, I am a reporter from a
student magazine.()1.B:
Sure, please.A:
I am from Germany.A:
I got here the day before
yesterday.A:
How do you like Lanzhou?B:
I like your city very much. The people here are very friendly. But I’m
still not used to the weather here. I have a sore throat today.A:
The weather in Lanzhou is kind of dry.
Drinking more water can make you feel better.B:
Thanks for your
suggestion.A:
Of course not. I come here for
watching Lanzhou International Marathon. And then I’m planning to go to
Dunhuang for a tour.A:
Great. Thank you for answering my
questions.()5.B:
Thank you.
阅读下面的对话,根据上下文,从方框内选择恰当的选项补全对话。(有两项为多余选项)A:& Excuse me, I am a reporter from a student magazine.&&&& ________________&&&& B:& Sure, please.A:&&&&&&& ________________&&& B:& I am from Germany.A:&&& ________________&&& B:& I got here the day before yesterday.A:& How do you like Lanzhou?B:& I like your city very much. The people here are very friendly. But I’m still not used to the weather here. I have a sore throat today.A:& The weather in Lanzhou is kind of dry. Drinking more water can make you feel better.B: Thanks for your suggestion.A:&&&&& ________________&& B:& Of course not. I come here for watching Lanzhou International Marathon. And then I’m planning to go to Dunhuang for a tour.A:& Great. Thank you for answering my questions.&& ________________&& B:& Thank you.
阅读下面的对话,根据上下文,从方框内选择恰当的选项补全对话。(有两项为多余选项)A: & Excuse me, I am a reporter from a student magazine. &&&&&【小题1】B: & Sure, please.A: &&&&&&&【小题2】B: & I am from Germany.A: &&&&&&&【小题3】B: & I got here the day before yesterday.A: & How do you like Lanzhou?B: &I like your city very much. The people here are very friendly. But I’m still not used to the weather here. I have a sore throat today.A: & The weather in Lanzhou is kind of dry. Drinking more water can make you feel better.B:&&& Thanks for your suggestion.A:&&&&&&&&【小题4】B: & Of course not. I come here for watching Lanzhou International Marathon. And then I’m planning to go to Dunhuang for a tour.A: & Great. Thank you for answering my questions. &&&&&&【小题5】B: & Thank you.Mi:Hi,Linda!There are many new clubs at our
school._______________________?
Linda:I want to join the art club.
Mike:____________________?
Linda:Yes,I can.And I can draw well.Do you want to join the art club?
Mike:No,I do not.________________________.I likeplaying tennis.
Mi:Hi,Linda!There are many new clubs at our
school._______________________?
Linda:I want to join the art club.
Mike:____________________?
Linda:Yes,I can.And I can draw well.Do you want to join the art club?
Mike:No,I do not.________________________.I likeplaying tennis.
Linda:Really?I also like playing tennis._____________________.
Mike:Do not worry!I play it well and I can
teach you.
Linda:Great!I am free this afternoon.________________________________.
Mike:OK.
Which club do you want to join?
Can you draw picture?
I can not do the drawing.
But I can not play it well.
Let us go and play it.
其他答案(共2个回答)
an you understand art?
3.I don't like drawing.
4.But I am not good at it.
5.Could you teach me then?
1.where have you been
3.enjoyable
rthday of...
第一空:How are you going?
第二空:where are you gonging for your summer holiday?
第三空:...
补全对话A:Wouldyoulikeadrink?B:Yes, ,teaorcoffee?B:Tea,please.Ilike_A__it_______bett...
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese...
可以说是句问好的形式,和hello差不多....
但有点区别,hello/hi是用在两人距离比较近的时候,走到一起了,说声hello
而hi there...
通知函我寄了,只是没寄那个护照复印件… \n那个tracking number是不是只能打电话或者发邮件才能知道?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了