(111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down.
Please try the request again.
您要连结的网络服务器或网络可能发生故障。请稍后再试。
本缓存服务器管理员:
Via:jwzhdx23:7 (Cdn Cache Server V2.0)
Generated Thu, 26 Jan :59 GMT by
(Cdn Cache Server V2.0)而现在的麦迪似乎更下定了决心。
But McGrady seemed more determined than concerned.
不过卡尔-马龙和加里-佩顿在湖人打球期间未能很好的融入球队,而麦迪的情况和当年的马龙与佩顿比较接近。
Karl Malone and Gary Payton didn't work out so well in Los Angeles. Those two players would seem to be a closer comparison to McGrady.
事实上,2001-02赛季的湖人,如果有麦迪而非科比,将会是历史上最强的队伍。
In fact, the 2001-02 Lakers team - with McGrady replacing Kobe - may have been the best team ever.
火箭队发现,即便是这个赛季,由麦迪传球而导致的直接得分(有些不算助攻,比如罚球),在联盟中还是处于领先地位的。
The Rockets find that even this season, the number of McGrady passes that lead directly to points, if not always assists, is among the NBAleaders.
“身体上我觉得还不错,但是话说回来我已经一年半没打球了,”麦迪说道:“而那个每场八分钟真没法感觉自己到底能打多久。
"Physically I feel good, but then again I haven't played in a year and a half, " McGrady said. "Even the eight minutes I was playing, you really can't get a feel of how long I can play.
如果麦迪的状态没有好转,尼克斯队总裁丹尼-沃尔什必须决定是否值得在他身上赌一把,而这主要考虑的是麦迪的腿在下赛季是否有所好转。
If McGrady's audition doesn't get better, Knicks team president Donnie Walsh has to decide whether he is worth the gamble and evaluate whether he will have new legs next season.
姚明队友麦迪位列第9,而另一名中国球员易建联排在第7位。
Yao's teammate Tracy McGrady ranked 9th, and another Chinese on the list is Yi Jianlian at the 7th place.
所以,我想大家(在我解释后)就会明白,“麦迪因为背部伤势而缺席训练”是一个彻头彻尾的错误说法,一个并不真实的谣言。 而我今天的解释,就是为了避免谣言进一步扩大。
We all know how “T-Mac out because of back” can get interpreted the wrong way, so I thought I would explain before that train spun out of control.
麦迪尽管受困于肘伤而投篮不中,但依然交出了15分,12助攻,7篮板的成绩单。
McGrady, though he struggled with his elbow and his shot, had 15 points, 12 assists and seven rebounds.
而其付费电视主要竞争对手,麦迪亚瑟媒体旗下Premium电视的大多数用户,都要上缴全额的增值税。
Most of the customers of its main pay-TV rival Premium, which is owned by Mediaset, pay full VAT.
麦迪是个伟大的传球手,而阿泰是个优秀的传球手。
Tracy is a great passer, Ron will be a good passer.
麦迪因决定膝盖微创手术而赛季报销,其健康和能力不确定能否帮助球队的情况也随之结束。
The uncertainty of McGrady's health and ability to help was ended with his decision to undergo season-ending microfracture surgery.
麦迪文不该为自己的恶行负责,而他临终前对卡德加说的遗言也让他明白,星界法师一直在和自己体内的那个恶魔斗争着,可能他一辈子都没停过。
Medivh had not been responsible for his own actions, and his dying words to Khadgar had revealed that the Magus had been fighting the evil within himself for years, perhaps all his life.
麦迪:“我们有很多得分好手,而其中姚明更是已经有信心和实力开始扮演新的角色,他应该随时要球并每场出手25次。
"Now we have so many guys who can score the ball and I think Yao is ready for that role where he can demand the ball and he should be taking 25 shots a night, " McGrady said.
但是现在那份合同已经到期了,在因左膝手术而断断续续打了两个赛季后,31岁的麦迪姿态很低的走进了自由球员市场。
But that contract has expired, and after two seasons curtailed by surgery on his left knee, the 31-year-old McGrady goes into free agency with more modest expectations.
勒布朗一次又一次的打筐不中,而他仍旧没有选择突破,就像今晚麦迪所做的那样。
Lebron was missing jump shots one after another, and he still didn't want to make a drive. That's just like what Tmac doing tonight.
如果麦迪不能有足够的耐心给姚明支持,而不停的在中距离跳投。
If only Tmac is patient enough to setup Yao instead of shooting quick mid-range, then we can make good use of Novak's 3s.
真正的原因是麦迪在的时候锋线球员给予很大的支持,而当姚明在的时候斯通和海德没有做到这样。
The vets in the frontcourt that stepped up as opposed to Alston, Head etc that did not when Yao was in and McGrady was not.
麦迪则经常因为他未能率队突破过季后赛首轮而受到人们的批评。
Madison is often because he had failed to break through with his first round of the playoffs by people's criticism.
麦迪是火箭唯一值得信赖的可以创造投篮的人,而这一局限正变得越来越明显。
Tracy McGrady is the only Rocket who can reliably create a shot, and the strain is becoming apparent.
火箭最近一直在为空位投篮而挣扎,但星期三晚对灰熊一战,他们105-92把对方打爆。不但攻守平衡,而且麦迪抢下3双。
The Rockets, which had been struggling to knock down open jumpers, blasted the Memphis Grizzlies 105-92 on Wednesday night, riding a balanced scoring attack and a triple-double from McGrady.
对于疼痛的左膝麦迪还没有足够的信心,打球时可以明显看出他有些软,通常会选择的上篮有时会因此无法成功而再运出来,要么就是直接跳投。
Not quite confident enough to cut on his sore left knee, the Rockets star has had a noticeable limp when playing and has had his usual lifts on drives or jump shots.
对于疼痛的左膝麦迪还没有足够的信心,打球时可以明显看出他有些软,通常会选择的上篮有时会因此无法成功而再运出来,要么就是直接跳投。
Not quite confident enough to cut on his sore left knee, the Rockets star has had a noticeable limp when playing and has had his usual lifts on drives or jump shots.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!麦迪生涯最新精彩视频 —— Doing Work
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字