battleblock theater2k15 怎么设置键位改键位

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy BattleBlock Theater
£10.99
Buy Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Includes 2 copies of Battleblock Theater.
£18.99
Packages that include this game
Buy Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Includes 2 items:
BattleBlock Theater(R), Castle Crashers
£18.99
Recommended By Curators
"Charming, clever and funny, this is one of the best new platformers on the PC at the moment. Recommended."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
15 January
Hey Y'all,
Hopefully you follow our
or our , but if not then I'm here to give you a heads up that we have two big things that end tomorrow:
- Ends 10AM PST on 1/16/2015
75%OFF the original price
Part of Steam's Daily Deals
- Ends 4PM PST on 1/16/2015
Enter to win a postcard signed by Dan Paladin (Behemoth co-founder & art director) & Will Stamper (Narrator for BattleBlock & Game 4)
Info needed: Name, email address, and list one thing you like about Game 4 from what you've seen so far
Restrictions: Ages 13+, one entry per person, valid & true responses only
Good luck to all who enter! We will be drawing 5 winners at random. :)
-Megan
Community Captain
The amount of time spent perfecting a speedrun can be off the charts since speedrunners will learn the ins and outs of a game to find the fastest ways to the end. We certainly respect all the hours any player puts into the games we’ve made. We’ve seen numbers as high as 300 in hours spent playing BattleBlock Theater Steam!
Today, two players are putting themselves up to the challenge of finishing BattleBlock Theater Steam within 2 hours and 45 minutes while playing cooperative story mode. PJDicesare & MechaRichter are playing in the 2015
(AGDQ) event on January 5th, 5:00PM PST (Event time subject to change). AGDQ 2015 is a live speedrunning event that will benefit the Prevent Cancer Foundation.
During the BattleBlock Theater segment, our co-founder & art director, Dan Paladin, and our game narrator, Will Stamper, will be joining the event via Skype. During the live stream of the event, Dan and Will are going to give dev commentary along with the host of the event and two other speedrun commentators. You’ll be able to ask us questions while watching PJDicesare & MechaRichter go as fast as they can through the treacherous Theater stages. Not only are they playing the full game, but their goal is running the 100% category, which involves getting an A++ rating on every single stage, including secret stages. They'll be collecting every gem and yarn in the game, and getting the time bonus, in under 2:45.
Come join in on the fun! Do what we’re doing and watch from home or your office! You can watch on the
or watch it on their .
Finally, since this is a charity event, we hope that you’ll consider donating to the Prevent Cancer Foundation through the . There are several incentives and prizes that you could get if you donate.
See you all tonight at the stream of BattleBlock Theater!
About This Game
Shipwrecked. Captured. Betrayed. Forced to perform for an audience of cats? Yes, all that and more when you unlock BattleBlock Theater! There’s no turning back once you've started on your quest to free over 300 of your imprisoned friends from evil technological cats. Immerse yourself in this mind bending tale of treachery as you use your arsenal of weapon-tools to battle your way through hundreds of levels in order to discover the puzzling truth behind BattleBlock Theater.
If solo acts aren't your style, go online or bring a buddy couch-side to play a thoroughly co-optimized quest or enter the arenas. The game also includes a level editor so you can craft your own mind bending trials!
CO-OPTIONAL GAMEPLAY - Work together... or not. Online Play!
Couch Hi-Fives! Best Game Ever! Up to two players in Story, and four in Arena.
ARENAS: Whether you're king crowning or whale chasing, BattleBlock Theater performers have 8 arena modes to teach their enemies the real meaning of stage fright!
INSANE MODE: One life to live doesn’t just happen on screen, it can happen on stage as well. Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
UNIQUE ANIMATIONS: New art created for the Steam version of BattleBlock Theater! Cat guard makes its way to center stage.
OVER 450 LEVELS! - Single player, multiplayer, arena, we have more levels than Hatty can count on his finger hands.
300 PRISONERS TO FREE! - Having been captured by the native feline population, it’s up to YOU to liberate them!
Earn gems to free your friends by participating in deadly, gladiatorial plays.
THEATRICAL WEAPONRY AND COMBAT! - Jump, push, pull and punch your way to victory! If that doesn’t work you can explode, freeze, poison, or digest a baby! Plus, you’ll be able to bring up two weapons at a time in a game and swap quickly.
CREATE AND SHARE LEVELS - Create works of art in our Level Editor and then share them with all your friends (or strangers). Over 20 interactive block types galore!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo or better
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
10.5 hrs on record
You know that point when you are mentally exhausted or slaphappy or a teenager?
That's usually when you want shut your brain off and play something amusing and stupid.
If you can find a buddy in a similar state, play this game together.
The trick to enjoying this game is to not take it seriously.
Learn to enjoy killing and being killed.
If you can pull that off, you will laugh until you cry.
Play for about an hour or so and then quit.
Come back another day when you both are out of it again.
Then just repeat this cycle.If you don't enjoy poop jokes, stay away.
If blowing youself up again and again makes you smile, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
30.8 hrs on record
Once upon a time, in the land of Colorado,I was very bored, in fact I was just staring at my own shadow.That was until, my friend named DT,Said he had found the perfect game for me.&It's called BattleBlock Theater& he said as if he was the creatorAnd I replied, &Eh, I'll look at it later.&Soon later came, and I said with a sigh,&Let's get this over with so I can finish my pie.&After watching the two trailers, my mind was blown!Buying this game, I shall not postpone.I clicked the &Buy Game& button on the internet,and I zoomed through the PayPal process which is actually quite intricate.I waited for nothing and immediately installed,An adventure that assured I would soon be enthralled.Soon enough it was done, and I double-clicked on its name,Waiting impatiently for my brand new game.And just like that I was playing away!Staring deeply into my monitor's display.I was jumping, punching, and boating through any kind of weather,And best of all, me and DT were doing it together.So, I urge you to get out your money,And pay for this game whose humor is funny.I promise you, if you buy this you will not be disappointAs this game is amazing to no defined point.
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
+ Fun, challenging puzzles that increase in difficulty+ Absolutely hilarious, incredibly fun multiplayer+ Narrator will have you in tears+ Smooth, smart gameplay+ No bugs/glitches that I've found+ Tons of replay value+ Character customization is delightful+ Fun, charming story- Ending made me throw my funny, but less than I deserved
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
26.0 hrs on record
This games ruins more friendships than Mario party. 23/10
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
An absolutely outstaning Co-Op experience from the Behemoth.+Wonderful humour+Easily the best narrator in gaming history+Good art style+Great character customisation+Fun gamemodes outside of the story mode+New heads added for special events/holidays+/-Most levels are built for co-op and the workarounds for certain parts if in solo feel lacking+/-Two difficulty levels, one being far harder than the normal mode-Can get boring when playing alone-When playing community levels you are forced to give them a rating afterwards (not really a bad thing but I find it irritating)-If your friends enjoy pissing you off you are not gonna have a good timeOverall: Solo Experience: 8.5, a solid game with great humour that you won't regret buyingCo-Op/Multiplayer Experience: 10, it's difficult to find a better co-op experience than thisEl K.
Was this review helpful?
16.5 hrs on record
I hate platformers but this game.... THIS.. GAME... it's like a drug o.o highly recomend it to play with your friends and kill ehm i mean help get through in time ! Also there are hats.... any game with hats iz gud. -tf2 player logic
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Killed my friends and jumped off their dead bodies to progress 10/10
Was this review helpful?
23.2 hrs on record
Mario + LittleBigPlanet + Acid = BattleBlock10/10
Was this review helpful?
10.4 hrs on record
Pro's:-You need to play with a friend to have the best laughter everCon's:-Who has friends?Not sure if pro or con:-Played this with a guy called Table Senpai. We still haven't beaten the game...9/10 Would buckle some pants with a table again.
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
The only time I've ever really tried to get an A+...sad really.
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Friend ship simulator.
Was this review helpful?
15.5 hrs on record
It took years for developer The Behemoth to put the finishing touches on its latest platforming masterpiece, and it’s easy to see why. While it would have been easy to simply rig up a basic menu and some customisation options to string all the levels together, The Behemoth has carefully crafted an outrageously humorous and addicting experience that will keep us entertained its next project is unleashed on the world.It’s not only surprising that BattleBlock Theater has a story that is more than an intro cutscene, but it’s surprising just how funny it manages to be at the same time. It's juvenile, but it's funny.The game's story follows Hatty Hattington who is shipwrecked on a mysterious island with hundreds of his close friends. Hatty is then taken captive by the island’s feline natives, and brainwashed to become their leader as his friends are forced to participate in deadly theater performances.This rather bizarre setup paves way for the hundreds of levels, which make up the majority of the game. Each level plays out on a theater stage, with catlike silhouettes creeping in the foreground, standing in for a ‘virtual’ audience.It’s ironic given how creative the setup is that the actual gameplay is simple, but what BattleBlock Theater might lack in novel mechanics and flashy gameplay is made up for with tight controls and excellent level design. Every level is laid out on what is essentially a grid, with various block types making up the floors and walls you maneuver your little avatar on.However, levels aren’t as simple as racing towards a finish line or taking out a certain number of enemies.Weapons, along with a standard repertoire of punches and kicks, can be used to defeat enemies, but to be honest, the fighting system never felt as tight as the platforming did.BattleBlock Theater wouldn’t feel right if you weren’t able to tackle the game with a friend by your side, and The Behemoth hasn’t forgotten its Castle Crashers roots. Playing the campaign solo works perfectly fine, but BattleBlock was designed with co-op in mind, and it shows.BattleBlock Theater feels like it was designed for the child that still lives inside me. It’s juvenile, colourful, and silly. But more importantly, it achieves everything it set out to do, with a near masterful level of execution. The addictive multiplayer and excellent level creation tools are just the icing on the cake.
Was this review helpful?
20.3 hrs on record
Great platformer. Fun addictive, the level design will want to make you keep playing as it is never repetetive. As the story goes on it does get harder and harder but never seemed to make me rage often. The story takes around ten hours to complete. Then there is the dozen modes available in the arena, I have tried out a few and so far versing the A.I probably isn't nearly as good as co-op. Almost forgot, the animation is great, most PC's should have no problem with running this game. I felt there was a good flow between levels, the art is also spot on. Overall a great clever game definitely worth the price.
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
Play & laugh, laugh and play. Exactly the kind of experience i expect from a game.Average/nice challenge curve . Editor and periodic users content accessible directly from the in game menu
for even more.(xbox or in built emulator pad only, lot of generic/basic pads require a tier software :/.)
Was this review helpful?
22.8 hrs on record
This game gave me a lot of laughs. I love how random it is. The music in it is so catchy and i couldn't help but bob my head to it. Fun, tight platformer, even better with co-op! theres also hats! lots and lots of hats!
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
Boys and Girls! Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you ready for a story full of friends, adventures and hundreds of precious treasures? Yes?! Let me intro- OR LET'S SKIP ALL THAT CRAP!Battleblocks Theater(R) is a Platformer game created by The Behemoth, studio responsible for anot Castle Crashers. YES, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT TOOBut let's come back to the
Battleblocks Theater(R) that is!In this nice to an eye indie platformer you get invited to a heartwarming story straight from a horror and you'll be less likely to leave. And you might even not feel like leavingBut What This Game Will Give You, You Ask?o Of course platformer experience. Obstacles to overcome! Friends to save! Gems to collect! o A Chance to turn your friends into enemies and your enemies into friends.... maybe, not sure about the last one.I'm talking about co-op here. Just saying to underline it!o And of course Local Co-OP.Play with your daddy, mommy, brothers, sisters, cat or even your dog.o An amazing hair simulator. LOOK AT THAT HAIR! It's also hat and head simulator and weapon simulator!o Multiple game modes make sure you won't get bored too quickly. Play alone, play with friends or aginst them. Or just mess around!o It has level creator. Yes you can make your own levels now with an advanced in-game level editor!Now go make some living hell, impossible to beat level for other players, friends or whoever!o The game is narrated by amazing Stamper. His voice and narration add climate and humor to the game.Just watch the intro-video up there :Do Get licked by a kitty-katty.What?I GIVE THIS GAME 11/10 Wait, Wait. Where are cons and bad stuff about the game?! huh?!THIS OUTSTANDING & SOLID GAME HAS NO ??????? CONS YOU EVERLASTING WHINER!...... well maybe price isn't that low but you can always pick it up on sale! :D Must have!~ D.Punk
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
HILARIOUS ADDICTING PLATFORMERIf you enjoy platformers, are immature, enjoy the occasional poop joke this game is definitley for you!
Was this review helpful?
25.9 hrs on record
Very fun game when you play solo, very agravating when your partner dosnt know what to do.
As far as i know, i enjoyed both normal and insane solo missions. But somehow, always yelling at my computer when playing coop &.&
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Better lovestory than Twilight.
Was this review helpful?
19.1 hrs on record
两人合作各种有趣,这种游戏真心少,关卡挺有意思的,有的地方要动些脑筋才能过,有的限时赛相当有挑战性,不断死死死死死,然后成功的感觉很不错推荐这个哦,顺便我还有笑不停包,有需要的说哦,BBT+Castle Crasher
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: BattleBlock Theater(R)
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 May, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
BattleBlock Theater
Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &BattleBlock Theater_acfun吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:122,400贴子:
BattleBlock Theater收藏
个游戏 笑的停不下来啊!!!!可以自定义头像
但是还没解决对方自定义头像不显示的问题= = 有知道怎么解决的么?
欢迎加好友一起玩儿
1楼 13:09&|
相关的贴子106712
对了。。。现在感恩节打九折!
收起回复2楼 13:10&|
not by default. there is an option in the options menu to enable you to view custom heads online, which i think should be enabled by default. 貌似自定义头像在这里
我去试试联机看看
3楼 13:20&|
头像解决啦
4楼 13:31&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”acfun“的信息,请&或11 of 11 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
换欢乐的游戏,找个基友一起,合作体验满满。只是没想到居然75off……跌破眼镜呀
换欢乐的游戏,找个基友一起,合作体验满满。
只是没想到居然75off……跌破眼镜呀
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy BattleBlock Theater
$14.99 USD
Buy Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Includes 2 copies of Battleblock Theater.
$24.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Includes 2 items:
BattleBlock Theater(R), Castle Crashers
$24.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Charming, clever and funny, this is one of the best new platformers on the PC at the moment. Recommended."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
15 January
Hey Y'all,
Hopefully you follow our
or our , but if not then I'm here to give you a heads up that we have two big things that end tomorrow:
- Ends 10AM PST on 1/16/2015
75%OFF the original price
Part of Steam's Daily Deals
- Ends 4PM PST on 1/16/2015
Enter to win a postcard signed by Dan Paladin (Behemoth co-founder & art director) & Will Stamper (Narrator for BattleBlock & Game 4)
Info needed: Name, email address, and list one thing you like about Game 4 from what you've seen so far
Restrictions: Ages 13+, one entry per person, valid & true responses only
Good luck to all who enter! We will be drawing 5 winners at random. :)
-Megan
Community Captain
The amount of time spent perfecting a speedrun can be off the charts since speedrunners will learn the ins and outs of a game to find the fastest ways to the end. We certainly respect all the hours any player puts into the games we’ve made. We’ve seen numbers as high as 300 in hours spent playing BattleBlock Theater Steam!
Today, two players are putting themselves up to the challenge of finishing BattleBlock Theater Steam within 2 hours and 45 minutes while playing cooperative story mode. PJDicesare & MechaRichter are playing in the 2015
(AGDQ) event on January 5th, 5:00PM PST (Event time subject to change). AGDQ 2015 is a live speedrunning event that will benefit the Prevent Cancer Foundation.
During the BattleBlock Theater segment, our co-founder & art director, Dan Paladin, and our game narrator, Will Stamper, will be joining the event via Skype. During the live stream of the event, Dan and Will are going to give dev commentary along with the host of the event and two other speedrun commentators. You’ll be able to ask us questions while watching PJDicesare & MechaRichter go as fast as they can through the treacherous Theater stages. Not only are they playing the full game, but their goal is running the 100% category, which involves getting an A++ rating on every single stage, including secret stages. They'll be collecting every gem and yarn in the game, and getting the time bonus, in under 2:45.
Come join in on the fun! Do what we’re doing and watch from home or your office! You can watch on the
or watch it on their .
Finally, since this is a charity event, we hope that you’ll consider donating to the Prevent Cancer Foundation through the . There are several incentives and prizes that you could get if you donate.
See you all tonight at the stream of BattleBlock Theater!
About This Game
Shipwrecked. Captured. Betrayed. Forced to perform for an audience of cats? Yes, all that and more when you unlock BattleBlock Theater! There’s no turning back once you've started on your quest to free over 300 of your imprisoned friends from evil technological cats. Immerse yourself in this mind bending tale of treachery as you use your arsenal of weapon-tools to battle your way through hundreds of levels in order to discover the puzzling truth behind BattleBlock Theater.
If solo acts aren't your style, go online or bring a buddy couch-side to play a thoroughly co-optimized quest or enter the arenas. The game also includes a level editor so you can craft your own mind bending trials!
CO-OPTIONAL GAMEPLAY - Work together... or not. Online Play!
Couch Hi-Fives! Best Game Ever! Up to two players in Story, and four in Arena.
ARENAS: Whether you're king crowning or whale chasing, BattleBlock Theater performers have 8 arena modes to teach their enemies the real meaning of stage fright!
INSANE MODE: One life to live doesn’t just happen on screen, it can happen on stage as well. Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
UNIQUE ANIMATIONS: New art created for the Steam version of BattleBlock Theater! Cat guard makes its way to center stage.
OVER 450 LEVELS! - Single player, multiplayer, arena, we have more levels than Hatty can count on his finger hands.
300 PRISONERS TO FREE! - Having been captured by the native feline population, it’s up to YOU to liberate them!
Earn gems to free your friends by participating in deadly, gladiatorial plays.
THEATRICAL WEAPONRY AND COMBAT! - Jump, push, pull and punch your way to victory! If that doesn’t work you can explode, freeze, poison, or digest a baby! Plus, you’ll be able to bring up two weapons at a time in a game and swap quickly.
CREATE AND SHARE LEVELS - Create works of art in our Level Editor and then share them with all your friends (or strangers). Over 20 interactive block types galore!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo or better
DirectX: Version 10
Minimum:
Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo or better
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10.5 hrs on record
You know that point when you are mentally exhausted or slaphappy or a teenager?
That's usually when you want shut your brain off and play something amusing and stupid.
If you can find a buddy in a similar state, play this game together.
The trick to enjoying this game is to not take it seriously.
Learn to enjoy killing and being killed.
If you can pull that off, you will laugh until you cry.
Play for about an hour or so and then quit.
Come back another day when you both are out of it again.
Then just repeat this cycle.If you don't enjoy poop jokes, stay away.
If blowing youself up again and again makes you smile, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
30.8 hrs on record
Once upon a time, in the land of Colorado,I was very bored, in fact I was just staring at my own shadow.That was until, my friend named DT,Said he had found the perfect game for me.&It's called BattleBlock Theater& he said as if he was the creatorAnd I replied, &Eh, I'll look at it later.&Soon later came, and I said with a sigh,&Let's get this over with so I can finish my pie.&After watching the two trailers, my mind was blown!Buying this game, I shall not postpone.I clicked the &Buy Game& button on the internet,and I zoomed through the PayPal process which is actually quite intricate.I waited for nothing and immediately installed,An adventure that assured I would soon be enthralled.Soon enough it was done, and I double-clicked on its name,Waiting impatiently for my brand new game.And just like that I was playing away!Staring deeply into my monitor's display.I was jumping, punching, and boating through any kind of weather,And best of all, me and DT were doing it together.So, I urge you to get out your money,And pay for this game whose humor is funny.I promise you, if you buy this you will not be disappointAs this game is amazing to no defined point.
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
+ Fun, challenging puzzles that increase in difficulty+ Absolutely hilarious, incredibly fun multiplayer+ Narrator will have you in tears+ Smooth, smart gameplay+ No bugs/glitches that I've found+ Tons of replay value+ Character customization is delightful+ Fun, charming story- Ending made me throw my funny, but less than I deserved
Was this review helpful?
26.0 hrs on record
This games ruins more friendships than Mario party. 23/10
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
An absolutely outstaning Co-Op experience from the Behemoth.+Wonderful humour+Easily the best narrator in gaming history+Good art style+Great character customisation+Fun gamemodes outside of the story mode+New heads added for special events/holidays+/-Most levels are built for co-op and the workarounds for certain parts if in solo feel lacking+/-Two difficulty levels, one being far harder than the normal mode-Can get boring when playing alone-When playing community levels you are forced to give them a rating afterwards (not really a bad thing but I find it irritating)-If your friends enjoy pissing you off you are not gonna have a good timeOverall: Solo Experience: 8.5, a solid game with great humour that you won't regret buyingCo-Op/Multiplayer Experience: 10, it's difficult to find a better co-op experience than thisEl K.
Was this review helpful?
16.5 hrs on record
I hate platformers but this game.... THIS.. GAME... it's like a drug o.o highly recomend it to play with your friends and kill ehm i mean help get through in time ! Also there are hats.... any game with hats iz gud. -tf2 player logic
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Killed my friends and jumped off their dead bodies to progress 10/10
Was this review helpful?
23.2 hrs on record
Mario + LittleBigPlanet + Acid = BattleBlock10/10
Was this review helpful?
10.4 hrs on record
Pro's:-You need to play with a friend to have the best laughter everCon's:-Who has friends?Not sure if pro or con:-Played this with a guy called Table Senpai. We still haven't beaten the game...9/10 Would buckle some pants with a table again.
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
The only time I've ever really tried to get an A+...sad really.
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Friend ship simulator.
Was this review helpful?
15.5 hrs on record
It took years for developer The Behemoth to put the finishing touches on its latest platforming masterpiece, and it’s easy to see why. While it would have been easy to simply rig up a basic menu and some customisation options to string all the levels together, The Behemoth has carefully crafted an outrageously humorous and addicting experience that will keep us entertained its next project is unleashed on the world.It’s not only surprising that BattleBlock Theater has a story that is more than an intro cutscene, but it’s surprising just how funny it manages to be at the same time. It's juvenile, but it's funny.The game's story follows Hatty Hattington who is shipwrecked on a mysterious island with hundreds of his close friends. Hatty is then taken captive by the island’s feline natives, and brainwashed to become their leader as his friends are forced to participate in deadly theater performances.This rather bizarre setup paves way for the hundreds of levels, which make up the majority of the game. Each level plays out on a theater stage, with catlike silhouettes creeping in the foreground, standing in for a ‘virtual’ audience.It’s ironic given how creative the setup is that the actual gameplay is simple, but what BattleBlock Theater might lack in novel mechanics and flashy gameplay is made up for with tight controls and excellent level design. Every level is laid out on what is essentially a grid, with various block types making up the floors and walls you maneuver your little avatar on.However, levels aren’t as simple as racing towards a finish line or taking out a certain number of enemies.Weapons, along with a standard repertoire of punches and kicks, can be used to defeat enemies, but to be honest, the fighting system never felt as tight as the platforming did.BattleBlock Theater wouldn’t feel right if you weren’t able to tackle the game with a friend by your side, and The Behemoth hasn’t forgotten its Castle Crashers roots. Playing the campaign solo works perfectly fine, but BattleBlock was designed with co-op in mind, and it shows.BattleBlock Theater feels like it was designed for the child that still lives inside me. It’s juvenile, colourful, and silly. But more importantly, it achieves everything it set out to do, with a near masterful level of execution. The addictive multiplayer and excellent level creation tools are just the icing on the cake.
Was this review helpful?
20.3 hrs on record
Great platformer. Fun addictive, the level design will want to make you keep playing as it is never repetetive. As the story goes on it does get harder and harder but never seemed to make me rage often. The story takes around ten hours to complete. Then there is the dozen modes available in the arena, I have tried out a few and so far versing the A.I probably isn't nearly as good as co-op. Almost forgot, the animation is great, most PC's should have no problem with running this game. I felt there was a good flow between levels, the art is also spot on. Overall a great clever game definitely worth the price.
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
Play & laugh, laugh and play. Exactly the kind of experience i expect from a game.Average/nice challenge curve . Editor and periodic users content accessible directly from the in game menu
for even more.(xbox or in built emulator pad only, lot of generic/basic pads require a tier software :/.)
Was this review helpful?
22.8 hrs on record
This game gave me a lot of laughs. I love how random it is. The music in it is so catchy and i couldn't help but bob my head to it. Fun, tight platformer, even better with co-op! theres also hats! lots and lots of hats!
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
Boys and Girls! Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you ready for a story full of friends, adventures and hundreds of precious treasures? Yes?! Let me intro- OR LET'S SKIP ALL THAT CRAP!Battleblocks Theater(R) is a Platformer game created by The Behemoth, studio responsible for anot Castle Crashers. YES, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT TOOBut let's come back to the
Battleblocks Theater(R) that is!In this nice to an eye indie platformer you get invited to a heartwarming story straight from a horror and you'll be less likely to leave. And you might even not feel like leavingBut What This Game Will Give You, You Ask?o Of course platformer experience. Obstacles to overcome! Friends to save! Gems to collect! o A Chance to turn your friends into enemies and your enemies into friends.... maybe, not sure about the last one.I'm talking about co-op here. Just saying to underline it!o And of course Local Co-OP.Play with your daddy, mommy, brothers, sisters, cat or even your dog.o An amazing hair simulator. LOOK AT THAT HAIR! It's also hat and head simulator and weapon simulator!o Multiple game modes make sure you won't get bored too quickly. Play alone, play with friends or aginst them. Or just mess around!o It has level creator. Yes you can make your own levels now with an advanced in-game level editor!Now go make some living hell, impossible to beat level for other players, friends or whoever!o The game is narrated by amazing Stamper. His voice and narration add climate and humor to the game.Just watch the intro-video up there :Do Get licked by a kitty-katty.What?I GIVE THIS GAME 11/10 Wait, Wait. Where are cons and bad stuff about the game?! huh?!THIS OUTSTANDING & SOLID GAME HAS NO ??????? CONS YOU EVERLASTING WHINER!...... well maybe price isn't that low but you can always pick it up on sale! :D Must have!~ D.Punk
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
HILARIOUS ADDICTING PLATFORMERIf you enjoy platformers, are immature, enjoy the occasional poop joke this game is definitley for you!
Was this review helpful?
25.9 hrs on record
Very fun game when you play solo, very agravating when your partner dosnt know what to do.
As far as i know, i enjoyed both normal and insane solo missions. But somehow, always yelling at my computer when playing coop &.&
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Better lovestory than Twilight.
Was this review helpful?
19.1 hrs on record
两人合作各种有趣,这种游戏真心少,关卡挺有意思的,有的地方要动些脑筋才能过,有的限时赛相当有挑战性,不断死死死死死,然后成功的感觉很不错推荐这个哦,顺便我还有笑不停包,有需要的说哦,BBT+Castle Crasher
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: BattleBlock Theater(R)
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 May, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
BattleBlock Theater
Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟改键位 的文章

随机推荐