德国linshof i8梦入神机作品集国内上市时间

A new player is apparently joining the market with the announcement of an upcoming smartphone, named i8. The German company sent out a press release describing the rather interesting device as a "high-end hardware for a mid-ranged price".
The first impression we inevitable get from looking at the official renderings is that the device is quite oddly shaped. The body, however appears quite slick and nicely designed and
it's said to feature brushed aluminum in
either black or coffee color. But without a physical unit not much can be judged about material and production quality yet.
The cited specifications are quite thorough, with the exception of no specific processor information. The smartphone will feature a 5"
pixel Super AMOLED display and 80GB of onboard storage, which is quite spacious. At the core there will be an octa-core processor clocked at 2.1GHz.
This is however quite unspecific and could possibly be an implementation of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, which seems likely given the Samsung-like Super AMOLED display, or perhaps a variation of a MediaTek MT6795, but this is all speculation at this point. Other notable feature on the device include 3GB of RAM, a 13 MP HD rear camera (28mm Wide-angle, fast low-light F1.8, Sony CMOS sensor) and 8 MP front camera and a 3100mAh battery.
A lot of other bells and whistles are included in the press release and the i8 will supposedly come equipped with GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, electronic compass, gyroscope, HDMI 1.4 with 3D support, USB port, NFC and WiFi/ LTE (4G) wireless.
Linshof also states, that the device will be running Android 5.0 Lollipop with an accelerated Linshof UI. The company stresses quite a lot on the benefits of this software environment, boasting things like: "No added trialware. No in-phone advertisements?the clean and lean system has been carefully tweaked for this specific hardware." Linshof UI will supposedly also feature an optional tile-based layout, as seen in the renditions of the i8.
The press release announces a price tag of precisely $380 and the Linshof website features a release date of Q1 2015.
All of this does sound quite interesting, especially given the different design concept, but it should definitely be taken with a grain of salt.
Linshof is largely unheard of and has little to none online presence with their Facebook page, for example, existing since only November 19. It also appears rather odd, that their website features an equally designed and almost identically specked 10" tablet device, which is mentioned nowhere in the press release. For the time being we will just have to wait and see if this turns into more than a mere Photoshop exercise and the company actually releases its product.
They will definitely in profit if they launch phone . So many people gone mad about these phone . Hope in future they countinue this project....
how to find this at Malaysia
is it available in bangladesh?
Total reader comments: 144【手机数码】德国八角造型手机Linshof i8手机数码-在线观看-风行网
全部标记为已读
您暂未收到新消息哦~
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:3,396
播放:4,533
播放:5,949
播放:5,121
播放:1,573
播放:4,944
播放:3,997
播放:1,188
播放:2,613
播放:5,031
精选视频号
播放:3,704【图片】8角/8核/80G内存/Linshof i8 手机_手机吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,467,976贴子:
8角/8核/80G内存/Linshof i8 手机收藏
手机购买 百联商城,食品大狂欢,生鲜随心订,甄选进口商品,一键下单,优质商品到你家!手机购买,百联专业的综合网上购物商城,正品低价,品质保证!
祝大家周末愉快
  &8& 一直是中国人的幸运数字,德国品牌 Linshof 近日宣布推出一款新机,名为 Linshof i8,从手机的配置里,能找到许多和 &8& 相关的数字。
今年也快到尾声了,想不到智能手机界还有黑马杀到。德国品牌 Linshof 近日宣布推出一款新机,名为 Linshof i8,从手机的配置里,能找到许多和“8”相关的数字。
 从官方渲染图看,该设备造型也够奇特的,采用棱角分明且具有对称性的八角设计,超薄机身。机身采用金属拉丝处理,整体看上去质感十足。
 配置上 5 英寸 1080p Super AMOLED 屏,内置 80GB 存储容量(16GB+64GB Sandisk 封装)+3GB RAM,该设备处理器并未标明,只显示为 2.1GHz 八核处理器,后置 1300 万像素摄像头、28 毫米大广角,F1.8 大光圈、索尼 CMOS 传感器;前置摄像头为 800 万。电池为 3100 毫安时,它支持 GPS、蓝牙 4.0、电子罗盘、陀螺仪、NFC、WiFi/LTE ( 4G)等连接。
  Linshof i8 运行是基于 Android 5.0 棒棒糖系统定制的 Linshof UI,从渲染图看,它整体上采用的是跟 WP 系统类似磁贴风格,屏幕下方的状态栏与虚拟键跟 Android 平板风格很接近。
企业新人注册领338元礼包,买酒水最高返2000元通用券,企业年末采购选苏宁!苏宁企业购,正品低价,品质保障,一站式本地化采购服务平台,采购专线:
  Linshofi8 智能手机将会在 2015 年第一季度上市,售价仅 380 美元(约合人民币 2330 元);同期发布的还有一款 10 英寸屏幕平板电脑,除显示屏分辨率升级至 2048 × 1536p 和电池加码至 9000 毫安时外,其他配置与手机一致。
16G硬盘,64G内存卡?
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 神机妙算刘伯温 的文章

随机推荐