有关饥荒steam联机上hero siege的联机问题

Hero Siege is one of the most loved indie hack n slash games with roguelike elements! Join the fun now!! In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below...
-60%$5.99$2.39 USDto add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Hero Siege
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-60%$5.99$2.39 USD
Buy Hero Siege - 4 Pack
Get one copy for yourself and give the other three to friends!
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-60%$18.99$7.59 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$4.23 USD
"...game has potential, is strangely addictive..., but still has serious flaws."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
24 December
Hello fellas,
I encountered a few videos online that have hacks for the online multiplayer. This is something that ruins fun for everyone and something that we do not tolerate, at all.
We are getting close to launch in february, once the MP is polished and rest of the lacking content is added and bugs are fixed. We want the launch to be awesome and fun for everyone.
Therefore we will be permanently banning all hackers without warning if we encounter any, take this seriously please. We see and know everything.
There will be a report system for Abusive Behavior/Trolling/Griefing, Hacking (Stats hack, gold hack etc) and Flaming.
If the same player gets a high volume of reports for the same issue we will review the report and take action.
Ban for HACKING is permanent, the other ones are handled according to the case, but never permanent.
But please, do not attack our server and do not use 3rd party programs to hack the game.
Merry xmas and happy holidays to everyone!
22 December
So all the chars that &dissapeared& have been returned and its working again. Log and enjoy!
“Fun and addictive gameplay, great graphics and sound”
95/100 –
“THE HERO SIEGE EXPERIENCE IS AN IMPRESSIVE ONE.”
100/100 –
“Hack'N'Slash at its best!!”
87/100 –
About This Game
Hero Siege is one of the most loved indie hack n slash games with roguelike elements! Join the fun now!!
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 130 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 70 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 150 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 5 Acts to play through! (Requires DLC for the 5th)
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 8 playable classes! (Samurai requires DLC)
- 4 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.8 GHZ
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 128 mb
Hard Drive: 40 MB available space
Additional Notes: Might or might not work on 32-bit OS
Minimum:
OS: OS X -versio Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or newer
Processor: Intel Mac 1.8 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
9.2 hrs on record
--I Like:+ random generated levels, dungeons, items etc.+ 8 characters+ over 120 items+ over 70 different enemys + elite versions+ coop mode+ hardcore mode+ nice 16-bit setting+ good control+ gamepad support+ low hardware requirementdont Like:- cant shoot diagonal- sometimes confusing (many shots and enemys)In Hero Siege there is no deep, meaningful story.Hero Siege takes your average dungeon crawler RPG, sets it up to have monsters attack in waves.adds randomly generated dungeons and large arenas full of traps and treasures that shift around each wave.You have potions with random effects, weapons with unique properties to augment your normal attacks, and sometimes statues appear that can alter your base stats.Hero Siege is a kind of twin stick arena shooter were you can pick from 1 of 7 character classes each with 4 different special attacks based on that class.Each level is randomly. the enemies will come from the same place.However there are 4 acts each with a few levels. Each level has 5 waves before the boss spawns.There are potions that you can get that will randomly change your stats. Do you risk it possibly lowering your speed or attack or increase it?The characters are a nice, you've got pyromaniac, necromancer, viking, pirate, marksmen, nomad and Samurai.The pirate can get allot more gold or summon minnions with the necromancer. Each character feels unique.After a level up you get 2 points into either Damage, Attack Speed, Defense or Health.Monster tactics tend to be limited to rushing at you head on while occasionally firing off an odd projectile or spell. For the most part, holding down the fire key in one direction . this is all the strategy you’ll need in order to kill the enemy.Diablo 2 with a infusion of roguelike elements.great hack n slash game. nice graphics and sound. dont waste your time and play this game!Sorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
16.2 hrs on record
Hero Siege is like Diablo stripped to its core, with some The Binding of Isaac-like rogue elements added as spices. It's a top-down action hack 'n slash with 16-bit graphics, to be played as one of seven distinct characters, each with their own abilities and skills. During one's walk around the arena, there's gold and (some) loot to be picked up, there are (many) monsters to be slain, and every six levels, a boss (some amazingly easy, some excruciatingly difficult) awaits you. Levels and enemies are random-generated from a relatively large numer of possibilities, which guarentees a lot of differentiation. There are - very Diablo-like.. - several chapters, each chapter having 30 (!!) levels. So far, so good: the idea is sound, the graphics are fun although a bit blurred, and the gameplay - if using an Xbox 360-like controller - is as fluid as one could hope for.But Hero Siege also has its share of problems. The &rpg-light&-like leveling system, with stats- and skill-points to be distributed as one levels up, is way too unbalanced. Stats go only up by fractions of percentages, making it fairly useless to upgrade them, except maybe from level 50 or so on. Action skills are sometimes VERY powerful after a time, which will be necessary - but some are really over-the-top. Opposed to this, the amount of damage one can get while playing, is completely unpredictable. This is by itself a good thing, but some bullet-firing skulls deal such an amount of damage, that during the first six levels at least, you can die in an instant without even knowing what hit you. The graphics tend to hide these skulls sometimes, and that makes it really frustrating. It's not funny to get killed out-of-the-blue without even having a hint of what hit you. Though I have to admit, once at a certain level (certainly from 31 upwards), these devils can be survived better. Power-ups, dropped by the bosses, are really essential to survive for a longer time - but since they drop randomly as well, some games are fun because of the great assets they give, others are really disappointing since you didn't get anything worthwhile for a long time.The good thing is that the developers are still finetuning things, and taking comments from the community into consideration, as far as I can see. That's why I give this game a thumbs-up, even if I've cried out sometimes in frustration when my poor newly-made marksman got out of the blue hit once more by a deadly bullet. What should really be implemented is a better save system: relics (power-ups) tend to get lost once I quit the game, and saving is actually only possible every act (30 levels).This game has potential, is strangely addictive (although the 152 (!!!) Steam achievements seem like impossible to get), but still has serious flaws. Luckily, the developers are still finetuning and working on it.Overall score: 6,5/10
Was this review helpful?
17.1 hrs on record
I'd give this game a 9/10:Overall this game is really fun to play. It's not too easy and has a frustration factor, but the gameplay is good enough to keep you entertained.You pick your hero and run around the arena killing monsters, which come in 6 waves per stage, the 6th one being a big boss. Some monsters have certain enhancements or special abilities and there are champion versions.If you keep going you will find relics granting you special abilities to help you out as well as keys that open chests where you get gold to buy stuff or potions or crystals which can be used to unlock stuff.Sometimes, bigger versions of monsters will drop a bomb or a circling laser thing or a bomb after they die to finish you off when you least expect it. That's annoying sometimes.You have to avoid certain traps (or use them to your advantage against monsters), for example spike traps or arrow turrets. Sometimes they can be hidden behind a tree or something, so you have to be aware of your surroundings.There are multiple classes, from swordfighters to rangers to magic types.You level up by killing monsters and upgrade your skills and your stats (Attack, attack speed, defense, health).The controls are good with a 360 controller, you can move in any direction while attacking in any other direction you want (only 90° angles though). I have not tried keyboard controls.There are multiple difficulties and areas, but you have to unlock them first.Most of the passive skills seem a bit useless at first, it takes quite a few skill points for them to be really useful, while the active skills seem a lot more viable.For online multiplayer you have to register with some service, but theres also local multiplayer for 2 players, haven't tried that yet, however.The game crashed twice on me so far, but I was able to pick up where I left off when restarting the game.
Was this review helpful?
40.5 hrs on record
Was nearly to the point of gi Crappy graphics, can't shoot diagonally and hard as hell . . . once you start.
3 or 4 hours in, my chosen character was leveled and I started getting further in waves.
Now I’m hooked.
Eventually gonna level up at least half of the 8 characters because it’s just plain fun.
Highly recommended at full price.Most of my games bore me after 20 minutes of playing and they never get touched again.
Not Hero Siege.
It’s good action and controller friendly.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
At first look this game seemed like it could have been interesting, but as I began to play further, it shows the true colors rather fast.
The leveling system never makes you feel like you are strong, the waves take forever, and there's so many of them that what should be a good idea, isn't. It's hours of repititious backpeddalling, and hoping that something random doesn't fall on your head.I started the game in Hardcore mode thinking it may add some to it, and I bought an item out the gate. That item turned out to be so incredibly overpowered that it allowed me to cruise through the game one shotting everything all the way to wave 80 something. Until, randomly, I was insta gibbed by three orbs popping out blocking me.
Sure, randomness can be fun, and death can be as well. But when you have spent oh so much time, doing the same thing, over, and over, and over again... it kinda loses value.
And fast. TL:DR:
It's repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, random, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive.
Leveling is useless.
Was this review helpful?
13.7 hrs on record
I bought this when there were just a few classes, no runes, and the game looked hella old. Now, there are a few more classes, the game looks INCREDIBLE, and it's all a
very solid experience. Each class is unique , making you adapt a new style of play for each and every one. The enemies are challanging , but not too challanging. The dungeons can be randomly be impossible to beat depending on your class, but that's no biggie.
They are CONSTANTLY updating the game and making it better . I play this occasionaly , and nearly every time I log on there is something new or it looks just a little bit better. I highly recommend getting this. It's a nice game to kill some time (while waiting for queues in WoW) , or it can become challanging and intense if you choose to push forward to later levels. 8/10 , solid.
Was this review helpful?
4.7 hrs on record
I want to reccomend this game, I really do, but it's so damn glitchy and the developers don't seem to really take any interest in what actually needs to be fixed about it. In terms of enjoyability when playing however, the game is generally very fun.There are many pros to the game: it's quite simple, and not too bad despite being a phone port. The levelling system is great as it lets you manage your character as you want, and enables you t whichever class you use, you can still find a character that suits you. It's very similar, as many people have said, to games such as The Binding of I and unlike that, it offers great controller support (even for Mac users). In this sense it's really enjoyable: a standard stab / magic smother everything in sight with RPG elements, and a bit of stealth in terms of the trapping system which allows you to weaken some of the bigger enemies before they reach you. Even the voice acting which is terribl it fits the game in a weirdly brilliant way.However, as stated, the developers don't really seem to care about the problems that need addressing. Despite saying that they are now focusing on this rather than the phone version it is ported from, they focus on adding things which aren't yet necessarily needed rather than fixing the issues with the game. Many people have complained about the game crashing, and also the achievement system simply doesn't work despite having so many to unlock. Yet they're looking at adding new classes, and are adding more sounds. This simply doesn't make sense: things that aren't broken don't need fixing. As well as this, based on personal preference, this is something all female players will understand: I am a little disappointed with the character choice in the sense that I can only play as a man. I know many people will whine about this complaint because women shouldn't want to play as women, but I feel if I can have the choice to play as several different classes, I don't understand why I can't play as a woman. Yes, I can change my characters hai but the fact is they can add new classes but not let me play as my own gender. A lot of games do this, but I am a bit more disappointed by it here when there is so much choice otherwise.Hopefully in the future the developers will fix the issues: this is a really fun game, and I really
I'm just disappointed by the things that seem to be ignored.
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
I really wanted to like this game, but it just falls short in so many areas that I just cannot recommend it. There were times when I was playing it and had to wonder if the developers ever played the singleplayer of their own game. It's simply unfair to any of the melee classes. You are pretty much required to get the starting item then play and die 10s of times to get to a high enough level to deal with most of the bosses who will simply rush and outright kill you. It had/still has some potential I guess, but they would need to do an overhaul.On another note I was hoping the &Coming soon!& characters and levels would be normal update, but then it turns out to be DLC that is half the cost of the game. This simply annoyed me as it felt I had to pay to get the rest of the game I already bought.Edit: There is a possibility I am just REALLY bad at the game, but I don't see it that way. I've beaten the game a couple times and I found the game started stupid hard then got exponencialy easier as you played a character. I am also fairly good at topdown rougelike games as well, eg Binding of Isaac.
Was this review helpful?
36.3 hrs on record
This game is a lot of fun but the bugs are the worst kinds. Diffculties don't unlock correctly, wasting hours of playtime. Save ruining game crashes, again wasting hours of playtime.Classes that have broken talents, making them 100% unplayable. Even after a scaling and damage re-tweek there are still some extremely unbalanced bosses and attacks, leading to rare but super frustrating deaths that you could not avoid.All of these things have happened to me multiple times.The Devs are working on patches but honestly each new patch introduces more problems than the last or just fails to fix what it set out to fix!Unless you are ready for a frustrating (in a good way) game with frustrating (in a horrible unacceptable way) bugs, stay away.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
The game gives you a wide variety of characters which with their own abilities, a simplistic two currency system, and numerous areas that you can explore and conquer. I recommend that you give this game a try!
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Game Maker is a tool, and like any tool, you can use it well to create fantastic things, and you can use it poorly and make utter trainwrecks. The fact that I'm explaining this means you probably know what side of the line Hero Siege falls on.Hero Siege wants to be Diablo, on a basic level. It wants this BADLY. It breaks itself into 'acts' (with a new, fifth one in DLC form!), it has a bunch of classes with skill trees of their own, it involves semi-random world generation, and loot plays in heavily, with a smattering of crafting. Heck, it comes as close to ripping off the Diablo font as one can without a C&D being involved (if it's not actually just stolen outright - I haven't compared directly). The big problem is that the game's everything is a muddled, broken husk.The gameplay isn't mouse-based, and in fact, the mouse barely functions in the game. It's more like a twin-stick shooter, except you only have the four cardinal directions to work with (you can combine them to move diagonally, but if you can fire diagonally in any way, I didn't get it to work). Random 'traps' appear on the ground and around the world, and this is problem number one: the art doesn't convey things well. Things which appeared to be scenery would suddenly spit out a bullet and BAM, half my life gone. Even worse: bullets don't appear as the top layer of graphics, meaning they might hide behind other objects and suddenly go right through you. Instead of exploration being key, you're mostly in arenas which spawn enemies in waves. Sometimes you spend gold on items between, or level up with an incredibly pedestrian character skills tree here and there. (Fun fact about the level up screen: tooltips do not always work, so have fun figuring out if something is a trap or not!)To top it all off, this week there was DLC released for the game, which adds multiplayer. &Early Access& multiplayer, according to the in-game menus, but really the entire DLC is half-baked: for most of us, it doesn't work. At all. You can purchase it but if it doesn't allow you to unlock anything? Well, according to the devs, that's Steam's fault. It totally happened to a dev's copy of Indie Game the Movie, so that means they didn't code things poorly, you guys. (This is an actual excuse.) You don't want it, just like you don't want this game, but I really figured the technical problems were best summarized by that. Or the fact that options don't save/kick in unless you visit their screen, in which case it remembers &Oh yeah, you turned the volume down& or &Oh yeah, I'm set to Windowed mode!& and suddenly picks up on the thing that it saved to a file it refuses to load on boot? Also be careful dying if you're playing with keyboard! The mouse cursor can vanish (read: stop working entirely) on the death screen, making you force-quit the game to reload.I know I'm a harsh grader sometimes, but this is an honest plea from me to you: Hero Siege is a bad game made by people who are, at best, first-time developers way in over their heads. Please do not buy or support this title. It has been in enough bundles I've given out around 3-5 keys on my own now, if you MUST play it, wait for another deal of that sort. It's very bad, and not in a funny &it's better with friends& way. (Remember: online multiplayer is a DLC-only feature, so you're getting overcharged to screw around with pals who aren't at your place.) Everything it attempts is done better by another game, and most of those are just as cheap or entirely free.
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
I bought this game when it was on sale.I like supporting indie developers,and I tought that this game looked like Binding of Isaac,which i really like.I have enjoyed the few hours of fun it had to give,I didnt expect much,I get bored of games easily.When I bought it,the games page said,that there will be an online multiplayer mod too.Cool,I tought,i love online muliplayer games,and it is a great investment,so that I can play multiplayer later.This was my main reason to buy the game.And now i see,you added the multiplayer...AS A DLC?!Are you kidding me?What is this?This is a disgrace.I wish I could get a refound,i would rather buy a bag of chips and a coca cola than to give it to someone too greedy to include multiplayer in a game THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR!!!1/10,multiplayer as a dlc,its a bad joke...
Was this review helpful?
18.9 hrs on record
Hero Siege is a game heavily inspired by Diablo and others. You play as one of many classes and beat waves after waves of Enemies until you finish the game. There are relics which increase some of your powers, various temporary items which are lost upon death which give stats or skills, statues that increase your stats permanently and potions with temporary buffs/debuffs. The game tends to be fun, however it takes time to get used to controls and the chaos going on. It depends a lot on luck and lucky generation of items, or else you're going to die for sure and restart all over again. Once you get a hang of it, it becomes fun but a bit boring as you're so strong it's no longer a challenge. Be wary after finishing a game on one difficulty you restart with no items on the next diff.&I'd give it a 8.5/10&Pros: Fun, lots of randomization, lots of items, good if you're a fan of rogue-likes and Diablo clones, graphics are neat. I previously stated bugs and imbalances as negative sides, however most of them are now fixed and they keep being fixed as reports come in.&Cons: Campaign acts which will come out in the future are all PAID DLC, also dislike the concept of not only having a DLC but an even more expensive &Collector's Edition&. (DLC with acts and rest of the game should be free, collector's edition should be the purchase to support the developer rather than having it all paid for)
Was this review helpful?
9.6 hrs on record
Hero Siege is fun for short bursts, but gets incredibly repetitive after a while. Theres not really much to the gameplay besides main attack, use skills,use item and move away from the enemies. Insta-kill traps and OP bosses are incredibly irritating as well. Most of my sessions were either obtaining an OP relic and just mowing down enemies or sudden death from BS traps and there are a LOT of traps. Also,when you pick up a potion it has a random effect and there are potions that reduced my stats permanently or killed me abruptly which adds to the frustration factor. Subsequently, my main complaint is that this game has balancing issues. There was also a glitch I encountered where I was playing local co op and went only to wave 17 I saved and exit then when I went to play solo it had overridden my stage unlocks so I would have to do 80 waves to get to where I was before. However, a part of me still wants to play Hero Siege because at its core its fun, but its plethora of issues make me think twice.
Was this review helpful?
13.1 hrs on record
This game is gem. Recommended.
Was this review helpful?
17.3 hrs on record
what do you get when you make the binding of isaac into a hack n slash??? a good game
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
怎么说呢?很好玩就是了!
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Hero Siege is an arena-based, dungeon-crawlerish fighting game where the small enviroment you're in is invaded by an assortment of strange creatures. You can choose a class, and then fight off these creatures in waves. It has nice controls, very smooth and responsive, and there's local, so you can have double the fun with your mate. I played the game for a bit, well, Most of the game. You see I don't own ALL of the game, gosh, no! The rest of the game comes for an extra ?2.99, or if you're really loved-up with the game, you can pay ?5 after you've shared a bed with it. Once you've emptied your wallet onto the game, you'll get... Online multiplayer, via EA! Or in other words, temporary multiplayer with free lag spikes smudged in and constant disconnections. Act 5, and I quote, &Plain's of Karponia&. Yep, the plain is indeed of Karponia. Basically this is a BRAND NEW LEVEL! Wow! Man, sure glad I payed ?7 - ?9 for this! You'll get a Samurai class! Yep, you guessed it, you can swing a katana smaller than the guys whopper about the place until all your enemies flop over and you make a burger out of them. You'll get new relics! I don't know what they are. They're probably special objects which give you a power or more money. I still wonder why it wasn't part of the game in the first place. You'll have new enemies to fight! That's pointless. I don't even want to make a whitty remark about it. Erm, yeah. More enemies. ?2.99. Money well spent! New bosses! ...... Money well spent! And the most bull****y of all, &Future updates come only for the DLC. They call it a DLC, &Karp of doom& to be precise. What it actually is, is a mask for the &GIVE US MORE F***ING MONEY NOW PLZ& DLC! So, the Collectors Edition, or the &YOU GAVE MOAR MUNNY TO ME, THANK YOU MONKEY BUTLER.& Edition, You'll get, um. Not much. Actually. A cyberpunk samurai, Well, it's Raiden. It's really obvious. It's a rip-of of Raiden. It reskins the Samurai you bought earlier, so, it's a bit s*** actually. Next, you'll get, MAGIKARP! I mean, erm, KARP! Yep, &Karp&. It's a Magikarp mask that you splat onto your person's face and run about for a while. It makes no difference to the game at all. And next,&Aqua name color&. It makes your name blue. ?9... Money well spent! Hooray! I'm completely skint and cheated out of all my cash! Happy days!Well, if you're OK with playing half of an outdated hack 'n' slash-ish arena game, which, in my eyes is overpriced even without the &Karp of Doom& DLC, Then buy the game, and for those who do, you're all ?????.
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
Hero Siege, also known as Grinding Simulator 2013.This game requires excessively unhealthy amounts of grinding for you to even get anywhere.I'd have it no other way.Rating: 10/10
Was this review helpful?
7.3 hrs on record
Great twinstick shooter, kinda like Binding of Isaac but better because Hero Siege doesn't have crappy vector graphics in a horrible flash based engine. This one is actually playable with a joystick (gasp!). Get Hero Siege when it goes on sale again for around $1 !
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 152 Steam Achievements
Title: Hero Siege
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 18 Dec, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Hero Siege
Hero Siege - 4 Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 求生之路2steam联机 的文章

随机推荐