interstellar 下载marines 怎么玩

有人玩那个Interstellar Marines么(星际舰队)?_独立游戏吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,971贴子:
有人玩那个Interstellar Marines么(星际舰队)?收藏
关注这个独立游戏好久了。。今天才发现游民有下载。。怎么只有multiplayer - -之前宣传的不是打鲨鱼怪的剧情么。。。根本就没有singleplayer啊。。。
1楼 12:46&|
看到。。。。,以前想玩,加载太慢放弃
收起回复2楼 15:27&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或Interstellar Marines
Most Helpful&(All Time)
Most Helpful&(All Time)
Most Helpful&(Today)
Most Helpful&(Week)
Most Helpful&(Month)
Most Helpful&(Three Months)
Most Helpful&(Six Months)
Most Helpful&(Year)
Most Recent
What does popular mean?
It means the content you're seeing has been rated up more than it has been rated down for the given time period.
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Recommended
304.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
'Quick' & simple review:Pros:
Dedicated developers, even if progress on the game is slow. (For goodness' sake, it's a small indie studio!) Plus great community managers!
Generally mature, close-knit, and wonderful community. (I must warn you, a few black sheeps exist.)
Intentionally challenging game mechanics: (devs are aiming for realism)
No HUD crosshairs,
real weapon recoil,
hearing impairment after taking damage (with disabled HUD until you recover),
dynamic character breathing (which affects gun wobble),
limited movement speed and hampered jumping,
no checkpoints/save system in campaign/co-op (aka. permadeath, 'cuz it's hardcore),
long respawn time in PvP to force the players to be vigilant, (you can never be too careful in this game)
fair & balanced PvP (for now, SMG and rifle are available, and NO KILLSTREAK BONUS, HA!),
bots are literally robots who can flank you, snipe you a mile away, and make you wish you are wearing adult diapers on harder difficulties.
Innovative game mechanics:
First-person simulation (no floating hands, no viewmodels, full first-person body is rendered where FP camera resides... and that helmet faceplate you see in first-person? Yep it's a real in-game, in-environment model too)wtf, the HUD too?,
dynamic crouch & cover system,
environments and game states.
Dynamic maps! (This deserves repetition!)(Laugh as a wall rises to block your opponent off, or ragequit when a ninja jumps on you.)
Awesome audio & visuals! (Provided that your hardware can take it and max out all the settings, and it's in Unity.)Hear the water splatter around you at different places (on the ground, on your helmet, on the roof...)Watch how the water splatters on your visor (hint: slowly look up and down... if you bought this game)&...help...& (Officially denied by the devs & CM)Check out the lighting!...and maybe many more fine details that are too damn obscure that you must pay attention to actually notice.
Tense atmosphere in both campaign/co-op and PvP.(Your flashlight may or may not be your best friend.)Cons:
It's Steam Early Access. (not really a bad thing, but I guess some people don't like the notion of buying an incomplete game.)
It's hungry for hardware, and not Mac/Linux-friendly ('cuz OpenGL and Unity).On my iMac: 30-60fps main menu, 15-30fps in PvP, drops to 1-5fps on NeuroGen Incident (biggest map in the game)*turn off beamsync*: OVER 90... yeah... until NGI, it drops to 5fpsSwitch to Bootcamp Windows 7: 40-100fps main menu, cool 30fps in PvP, 20-30fps on NGI... not bad.*switch from DirectX to OpenGL*: screw this... OpenGL & Unity hate each other.Machine: Intel i5 2.5GHz, AMD Radeon HD
MB, 8 GB RAM
Plenty of bugs to stomp (which I actually enjoy, but then, again…)I mean, check out the
I'm keeping (or I had been keeping) in the Steam Discussions page. It's friggin' long...)Seriously. The list, although unofficial, is longer than this puny review. The official buglist is much longer.(&...where the **** is the keycard?!& &HOLY CRAP I AM FALLING THROUGH THE MAP!&that kind of thing. But a marine keeps his cool, no?)Server rollback has yet to be coded & implemented. (keyword: yet)Client-server feedback latency may vary for different people.If your opponent/robot manage to shoot you in the head before you can even react, blame lag.
Small multiplayer population + surplus servers + high ping (in my area)Perfectly good money wasted on empty servers, IMO.
No landsharks, yet.Devs are so perfectionist that they want to perfect the AI code before introducing the sharks... *hype dies out*
Spoiler: Not in space, yet. (The NeuroGen Incident is a reenactment underground.)Thus, in the current state of this game:Recommended For:
Gamers looking for a highly balanced and tactical FPS.
Gamers looking for thrills with replay value, and tired of mediocre jumpscares. (Advice: Never play on Easy mode. It kills the atmosphere.)But this is not meant to be a horror game. It's... uhm... a test!
Live by the game tagline: In space, your friends can hear you scream.Not Recommended For:
Gamers used to and prefer mainstream FPS, like CS, CoD, BF etc.
People who don't like buggy and incomplete indie games.
Gamers who set the same high expectations like they do with heavily funded games by big publishers....which I can totally understand. This review is meant to help your research.Conclusion:All you have to decide is WILL YOU BELIEVE?
12 products in account
Recommended
22.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I played Slender without jumping. I played Amesia without flinching. I sat through Five Nights at Freddies and only jumped once.But this game regularly makes me actually scream, and flinch badly enough I can't aim properly. I can't place exactly what does it, or why it does it so well, but holy ???? does it ever. The noises the bots make, the way they lunge for you, the absolutely jawdropping immersion. This game isn't billed as a horror, and in reality, it shouldn't be. You play a fully armored, trained Marine, with unlimited ammo, flashlights, lasers, and the most advanced weapons in the entire armed forces. It couldn't be a survival horror, or even really a horror at this rate.What it is is a very tense, tight, amazing shooter. Controls are absolutely tight (With the exception of stairwalking) weapons feel good, the lighting is top notch, and the sound is literally eargasmic. Everything combines to make a game that takes a badass fighter, and makes them seem like a very human fighter. The Marines say nothing, but you feel like you're actually there, fighting in their boots, sweating around the grips of their weapons. It's barely alpha even now, with many features missing and planned, and many bugs and issues.And yet, it's still the best first person shooter I've played. It may not be the funnest, nor the fastest, nor even the most well polished. But it's a true first person experience, injecting you into the game in a way that I've wished for in many others.
89 products in account
Recommended
45.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
*HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO TAKE A LOOK AT GAMEPLAY VIDEOS; IT'S A LOGICAL CHOICE*Interstellar Marines is a game I’ve anticipated, forgot, and then, to my great joy, rediscovered 2013 on Steam, fresh from being greenlit. My mind filled with visions of shark-creatures, tactical combat, and more sharks...Unfortunately, that game I saw a few years before is still in early access stages.However, that’s not bad. On the contrary, it’s a good thing, considering all the troubles Zero Point Software has faced even trying to get it to this point. The stuff they’ve been through so far is already an inspiring tale by itself.Note that the following is subject to change and modification as updates roll out and as I improve what I have to say. If you don’t like my review, please, give me some feedback in the comments!The review- As of writing, the current update (Update 16) features quite a few things, but is missing many more. The game is still rather barebones due to all the indev and inactive features, the guns still possessing infinite ammo and marines still missing some vital things.HOWEVER, even at this pre-alpha stage, Interstellar Marines is a blast. Tense Player versus Player matches, while not the focus of the game, drip with a fragile surface tension that can be broken violently with gunfire as you try to take points or navigate the map, the immersion being damn great. The low health, movement style, and unforgiving weaponry contribute to this tense and (semi) tactical gameplay, and will hopefully continue to get better and better as updates are rolled out, and features are added, increasing the number of strategies and tactical moves a team can use to wipe out the opposition, be they Human Players... Or Combat Training Robots, built to push you to your limit in tense PvE missions, all designed with co-op in mind. Update 13 brought everyone access to fight CTRs proper in the 'Neurogen Incident', the first 'Campaign' mission of IM that has a tense (if glitchy) atmosphere, achieved by setting players in a replica space station and giving them multiple objectives to achieve their way. Since then, more and more AI missions have been added, with Terrorist-Hunt style elimination missions, or Update 16's new 'Assault on Starcrown Aerospace'. In terms of the effort and care put into the game, there is a distinct lack of major bugs and issues most of the time, and even then Zero Point Software always listens to the community. The quality of the game is high, especially for early access and Unity Engine, and with a shared vision they've gone far, and seem to be going further. You could mistake their work for a veteran developer’s. Triple-A indie indeed! Unfortunately, at times it’s a bit challenging to be tactical and immersed like ZPS wants. At the moment there’s no proper teamchat, and a limited number of gamemodes and players (Get on more, damn you). As for how it runs and looks, this game isn't for low end PCs. Before I upgraded I often had 15 FPS on average. Despite this, the views are spectacular, and the graphics actually play an important part in gameplay, due to the dynamic lighting system, the fog and the storm effects. A map can be pushed into pitch-black due to the said lighting, a player can shoot out lights, you can be spotted using the light, etcetera. Loads of options opened by graphics. As for the online community, with the exception of teamkillers and some new players, those I’ve seen are mature and understand the game, and despite a somewhat lower population of players, there's still dedicated people playing. Very rarely have I seen someone call anyone a 'hacking noob' or anyone go on generic 'CoD-child rage'. As for the major story and all that, we’ll just have to wait for the future, and the Carcharodons/landsharks. Glorious landsharks!As for ZPS, you guys are dedicated, and the stuff you’re doing to connect with the community is great. Can’t wait for the future!dr, Even though it’s barebones, it's something to follow, and it plays hard. Now, as for buying it, I'd personally recommend it to support the devs (I know they need it, for the love of the game!) and purchase it, but if you're not that into early access or 'barebones' gameplay, then you may want to wait a bit. The price will go up, though, over time.NOTE, Before you make any decisions, you should go see some gameplay of the current version.Additions:CONCERNING THE LACK OF LANDSHARKS AND CAMPAIGN:This is a bloody early access, and it takes time to recreate those things in Unity. Be patient, there's less than 20 devs, and they first want a solid multiplayer first for you, the player or potential believer! And then, only then, can they begin to focus on the landsharky goodness.Where is the ‘First Immersion’ demo?!It was a small publisher demo created to get them publishers back in 2007-8, demonstrating features on Unreal Engine 3. Unfortunately they can’t release it or work on it due to licensing red tape. However, Xeno-13 will be remade eventually!My feelings on the progress of the game after so long: They've gone through some stuff, and they hit steam with only two developers. Now, today, they're becoming able to hire more due to steam's early access, which will allow them to slowly speed up development and finally get the game out the gate. After seeing what some of the Devs had to say, I’ve also learned that the ‘lack of progress’ some people argue is actually lots of unseen progress, and lots of bugfixing going on. You don’t see the badass ninja from that one VLog anywhere in the game because they actually fixed that BEFORE updating the game!More/Outdated responsesI see how some complain that the game did not deliver, lied in it's advertising and all that. I say that when you look at the big picture, with all of ZPS' troubles, experiences, and traits, that the advertising was in no way false at the time it was made. Original trailer, made to impress and to get a publisher, but from what I remember they didn’t say it was really ingame. Space Station and Sharks gameplay, a demo built on the Unreal 3 engine to impress and get a publisher, before 2008 screwed them over.Why does the current game look and play so differently than the demo? They can't use the Unreal 3 engine, the license costs a million bucks. That and the assets are a bit dated, and more legal tape.There's more, but I believe this illustrates my point.
118 products in account
Recommended
3.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
PROS-I like the innovative mechanics of stealth and the classic action of an FPS.-Really supportive community.CONS-Needs more weapons.OVERALL-I recommend this game, it combines stealth and action in an FPS I recommend it.
29 products in account
Recommended
21.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The A.I isn't stupid.
48 products in account
Recommended
4.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is an user friendly game review/in game useer manual for Interstellar marines xDDDDDInterstellar Marines, is an first person shooter game (FPS)It is yet only in the early-access stage wich means that this game may, or may not be finished. But as it seems like right now the devs will continue this game. The first impression of this game when i first saw the video that plays when you first start up the game was great. the game has great overall graphics and suits pretty much all computers (within limitations) you do not need to have an super computer to play this game and it gives good fps.In the begining you will start straight on the training course to get used to the controls.then you are on your'e own. you can choose to play either single player (story mode/campaign) or you can jump over to co-op or versus mode. but first off im gonna talk about single player:Single player means that you play versus the computer, (also called bots/Ai's)The bots in this game are well made, they seem to be &artificial intelligent& they detect you easier when you stand/run than they do when you crouch and move slowly.In game you will also have the options to equip lights (F), laser aim on your gun (G) or supressor (Q) when you use laser and the flashlight in game be carefull,\ because other players in game can see the laser and the flashlight (bots too)they detect you a lot more faster when you have laser and flashlight enabled. If you do not use the sound supressor on your gun, then be adviced. within a few seconds you will hear tons of robots stomping in the ground and coming sprinting towards you and ready to bash your skull in with their fists :)the envoirment in the game is mostly dark/foggy so it is hard to spot enemies as well as it is hard to stay hidden if you will have to use your flashlight. this is why i often like strobing the flashlight for few moments as it can be mistaken to be lights in game that flimmers.The thing with this game is that there are not very many guns. wich makes this game more focused on how actually skilled you are isntead of all the gear.some peopels like it. some peoples dont. the physics in the game are great. movement are well balanced as well as the gravity, in this game you do not have a bar that shows your stamina. but you still have it. so dont be sprinting around like a maniac. because this will affect how well you can aim when youre standing still as you will soon start to breathe like you have held your breath for 5 mina haha.in game you can comunicate with different players. both with text and with voice chat. voice (V) chat is more prefered as the text does not show up before you open the &text menu& where you writes your messages, so they do not pop up on your screen automatically.If you like to change graphics settings or general game settings and key bindings, then there is an fair ammount of options to use. and the game has a good compability to most screens. wich is quite good as i am using an 50& tv while i play. wich can be troubling in many games.Also, every single bullet you fire in this game counts. the STATS menu will show you absolutely everything, and by saying this i mean absolutely EVERYTHINGyou can see how many bullets you have shot, how many kills, how many deaths, kill/death ratio, wich body part you have hit the most. and how many times you have hit the different body parts counted per bullet.so theres lot of room for competition with your friends about the best stats.it is also displaying what your favourite weapon is.The in game controls are easy to maneuver and is easy to get used to.If you want to play online either in co-op or in versus battles there are plenty of servers in different locations so you can use the filters to browse for servers that is filling your recuirements of ping, difficulty, game mode and so on.If you have any questions or any issues or maby even a bug report then you can just contact the devs via twitter, facebook or the steam game forum page, they are really fast at responding. and they are also really friendly.i have already reported in a few bugs that aint a big deal and they responded within 20 minutes.GG DEVS AND KEEP IT UP!so i give the support area an 10/10 points just for that.One of the biggest thigns about this game is that even it is a futuristic/sci-fi game it is still really realistic wich means things work out in the game as it would in real life, as an example: laser aim. in many games they make the laser beams a solid red beam that is highly visiblie to all players. but i real life you would not be able to see the laser beam unless theres some dust particles in the air. the more dust particles in the air, the more visiblie the beam gets.and in the game. it is just slightly visiblie as it is under normal circumstances in real life.the flashlight is dynamic light. it fades over distance and lights up the room like a real flashlight. it is not a static/flat light.BEAUTIFUL!when you run, your character starts breathing more heavily. and starts to run slower.if you get injured. your vision will become blurry and you will have an hard time to see your surroundings until you recover.in the interview of the devs they say they wanted to create this game as realistic as possiblie for sci-fi games. and they did it pretty well!in general this game is a whole lot of fun and really exciting and it is a great game and personally i have high expectations for this game as it got such big potentional to become something big and if you like fps games. then this is the game for you. in general i give this game an 8/10 points.reason i do not give it 10/10 is because of there is a few bugs, but im pretty sure this will be fixed pretty soon.the campaign does not have much of an &story& but this is just what i like with games.the multiplayer part is 10/10but as i said earlier. this is still an early access game. so it is not done yet and it will improove over time. it is a good buy and i do recommend this game.this is one of the best FPS multiplayer games made in a really long time.Lock'n load. and prepare for having some real fun !(i have
made an in game video wich i will post up here pretty soon)and ps: excuse my english grammar, im not from an engli)heres my video reviev in game:
A developer has responded to this review
62 products in account
Recommended
219.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you look at the hours I have put into this game that is pre alpha, you will see that I am continuously and thoroughly enjoying this game as it develops. I am eager to finally play the finished version no matter if it is still some time away. This game has taken me through a variety of emotions from fear, frustration, elation, and more. All of these things make it fun and challenging. It takes some time to get used to, because of some of the pre alpha anomalies.
It is like a new pair of shoes. They look good, but when you try them on, they don't fit at first. After wearing them for a while they feel great and become your favorite. Some people have problems getting used to the game, or have issues getting it running on their hardware. Just stepping over to the community with these problems and you will find a very enthusiastic and supportive dev group and player base that offer up loads of support to get you through the rough patch. This game has the makings of a great single player horror FPS, and a great multiplayer competitive shooter. Add in the ability to do multiplayer co-op, and it becomes an epic game. It has a fine balance between frantic shooter and tactical shooter. As I see the story plans unfold, I suspect I will be enveloped by an epic single player story when it is finished.As long as this game stays on the current heading, it will become a classic that everyone will remember. I have so much fun with this game that I bought it for all my closest gaming buddies.If you buy it based on this review, I only hope that you enjoy it as much as I do, or meet me on the server and let me help you work those new shoes in until they are comfortable.
143 products in account
Recommended
6.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
THE GOODInterstellar Marines is a very good game with multiple modes to play on. I haven't complete any missions, however I was very close on the Starcrown mission. I found the community to be pretty nice in the fact that they give nice tips. The game's servers are empty but there are usually 2-5 full/ partly full of players.+ guns are good+ missions+ controls+ community+ no game breaking crashing THE BADThe flashlights don't seem to work for me, and i can't see in some of the mission during the night times and pitch black stations. I also found that some of the maps are spawn killer haven. This isn't really a bad point, but i hope they add capture the flag, team death match, and king of the hill. I would also like a game mode where its the bots verus 8-16 players. - flashlight doesn't work (for me) - more game modes- more missions-a campaign for single player?
72 products in account
Recommended
8.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is agressivley fair. The balance of the maps is remarkable, and the perioding changes in lighting and atmosphere really help to shake up the playing field and ensure that a team doesn't win simply by virtue of being &on a roll&. Everyone uses the same gun, and that gun has a red-dot sight, laser pointer, and flashlight. The gun is satisfying to use and kills with relative ease. From the very beginning, I felt like I had a fair chance against anyone, and not once have I ever experienced the all-to-faimilar rage feeling of being killed in what feels like an &unfair& way, be it camping, quick-scoping, or improbable longshots.That being said, the game feels very slow. Movement is slower than you would expect, and my character feels sluggish overall. The feeling of awkwardness disspiates quickly, but is there nonetheless.The graphics are nothing stellar, but they are certainly pleasant and adequate. The blackness of night and the glow of the lights are beatiful, but the snow feels very cheaply done and could use some improvement. The gun is a fairly generic SMG/Assault Rifle hybrid. Player models can open their helmets but still look like generic SWAT Team members.In conclusion, the game is fun and enjoyable. Well worth $15 (or $7.50 from the Humble Store). Expect to get at least a few fun hours out of it, and hopefully a lot more as the game develops and gets more content.PS- Playing at night is probably the best experience in the game. There is a finesse to the strategy of when to use/not use your flashlight, and it feels appropriatley tense and exciting. Many ninja opportunities are present.PPS- You cannot jump or crouch, which is sort of odd, but not particularly annoying, at least for me.
49 products in account
Recommended
1,143.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Recommended.To be updated. I'll remove the majority of this review for now and replace it with up to date info when I get around to it. I'll just say that latency compensation has now been implemented so there's no longer any need to lead the target. There's also a new co-op mission. Some framerate issues came with the last update but the devs immediately got to work investigating it, so hopefully that'll improve in not too long. Elevation and Evacuation are currently out of the server rotation but a new multiplayer map has been added called Dynacore. That's the map most people have framerate issues on though. There's also servers up running the xmayhem gamemode.Now this is the bit I didn't remove that's always relevant :p(except I'll add that now if multiple players are in a zone, they both get points.. but due to the size of the zone, it'd be stupid for you to join someone still.. don't do it.)Here are some tips for new players:Blue = teammate. You spawn with your teammates, don't immediately mow them down &.& Teammates have a blue arrow and name above their head. When your health is low your HUD goes down (suit system disabled) and the blue arrows and names dissapear but the blue markings on their suit remain so look out for those. Your health regenerates over time so if you don't know where you're being shot from, take cover and wait for it to come back up.Keep flashlight use to a minimum. Never keep it on permanently and NEVER shine it on a teammate. You'll get both of you killed. Only use it briefly so you can see how much further forward you can run without colliding with a wall, if you're stuck on something in the dark or disorientated and need to see your surroundings, or to check if a zone is occupied with an enemy and blind the enemy if it is.I'd recommend never using laser. Practice hipfiring on the dummies in the sandbox and learn where the center of your screen is through practice. Turning it on and off takes time and using it can lead enemies to you. If you do use it, turn it off when not in use.An accurate headshot is a 1 shot kill. Aim for the head.Don't walk around crouched. You're slow, look ridiculous and you're an easy target.Don't camp. You'd be much more useful to your team and probably doing better if you went to cap a point.Stand on a letter to capture that zone. If it's red the enemy controls it, if it's white it's neutral and if it's blue your team controls it. Stand on a red or white zone to turn it blue and earn points.DO NOT STAND IN AN OCCUPIED ZONE. It caps no faster and due to a bug at the moment only one of you gets the points. This means that the teammate who got there first may not get the points and you, the guy who jumped in last second may get them instead. Hopefully you can see how this is annoying and won't do it :p if you do, expect a teamkill.Got some videos and plenty of screenshots on my profile to give you feel for what the game is like.
113 products in account
No more content. So sad.
You can help:

我要回帖

更多关于 interstellar marines 的文章

随机推荐