读写任务five months aftefor my husbandd steve died

2014年高考真题英语(重庆卷)精校版word含答案_中华文本库
第1页/共7页
文本预览:
2014 年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(重庆卷) 英语试题卷
英语试题卷共 10 页。满分 120 分。考试时间 l00 分钟。 一、单项埴空(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 1. A smile costs ____, but gives much. A. anything B. something21cnjy.coC. nothing D. everythingwww.21- 2. -- Why not stay here a little longer? -- ____. but I really have to go. A. Never mind B. I'd love to 2· 1· c· n· j· y C. Pleased to meet you D. I can't find any reason21·世纪*教育网 3. I've ordered some pizza, so we ____ worry about cooking when we get home tired. A. can't B. dare notwww-2-1C, needn't D. may not2-1-c-n-j-y 4. You'd better write down her phone number before you ____ it.【出处:21 教育名师】 A. forget B. are forgetting【版权 C. forgot D. will forget 5. The producer comes regularly to collect the cameras_____ to our shop for quality problems. A. returning B. returned C. to return D. to be returned 6. I can't tell you __ way to the Wilson's because we don't have ___ Wilson here in the village. A. a B. / C. a: the D. / 7. She drove so fast at the turn that the car almost went ____ the road. A. on B. along C. from, D. off 8. James has just arrived, but I didn't know he ____ until yesterday. A. will come B. was coming C. had come D. came 9. We'll reach the sales targets in a month _____ we set at the beginning of the year. A. which B. where C. when D. what 10. -- I spent two weeks in London last summer. -- Then you must have visited the British Museum during your stay, ____ you? A. mustn't B. haven't C. didn't D. hadn't 11. Group activities will be organized after class __ children develop team spirit. A. helping B, having helped C. helped D. to help 12. -- Is it true that Mike refused an offer from Yale University yesterday? -- Yeah, but I have no idea ____ that's one of his favorite universities. A. when B, why C. that D. haw 13. It was John who broke the window. Why are you talking to me as if I____ it? A. had done B. have done C. did D. am doing 14. Half an hour later, Lucy still couldn't get a taxi _____ the bus had dropped her. A. until B. when C. although D. where 15. -- Jack, I'd like to have your opinions about my written report.21 教育网 -- ____ . But I have one suggestion. A. That's a good idea B. You are modest C. it looks fine to me D. You should check it first 二、完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) 1
A Five months after my husband Steve died. I woke up one morning to the maddening sound of a leaking faucet ( 水龙头 ). I knew it needed repairs badly, but it 16 me so much just to think of it. All our 17 life. I was the "artist," bringing to our house much imagination. Steve was the " 18 " one. He had a real gift for handling chores (家务活). 19 me from unpleasant repair jobs. But how could such a good man have his life cut short so suddenly ! I had been so sad and angry that I completely 20 the house. That lea
第1页/共7页
寻找更多 ""2014年高考真题――英语(重庆卷)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
27页2下载券9页3下载券8页免费12页¥1.0011页免费 11页免费9页2下载券9页免费9页2下载券9页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页2下载券11页2下载券
2014年高考真题――英语(重庆卷)|21年​高​考​真​题​―​―​英​语​(​重​庆​卷​)​w​o​r​d​版​,​含​答​案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 下载