http toukiden.net kiwami压缩的文件叫什么

網站導航:
推薦攻略:
攻略檢索:
【責任編輯:admin】
  光榮&特庫摩今日為旗下即將上市的PS4/PSV平台RPG新作《討鬼傳:極(Toukiden:Kiwami)》公開了海量新預告片和圖像。  《討鬼傳:極》的全新劇情是以前作最後之戰三個月後的泡沫村為舞台展開故事。玩家將作為隊長率領&泡沫村&的武士們與新的威脅展開戰鬥。《討鬼傳:極》加入了許多全新的要素。今天公開的三部預告片就分別展示了遊戲中新加入的角色、武器和戰鬥風格。[Z攻略]《討鬼傳:極》新角色預告片[Z攻略]《討鬼傳:極》新武器預告片
[Z攻略]《討鬼傳:極》新戰鬥風格預告片  此外,官方此次還展示了最新的遊戲截圖和大量的角色藝術圖及渲染圖,快來欣賞吧!  最新高清遊戲截圖:
  最新角色渲圖:
  最新角色藝術圖:
最新最實用的盡在Z攻略
今日爆料消息
頂級欄目 >
熱門遊戲 >
資訊中心 >
友情鏈接 >Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!Username: & Password:
Toukiden K aka. the XL expansion
Topic Started:
PM (24,981 Views)
長宗我部菜々
GenderMalePlayStation Network IDKite2128TwitterYouTubeNintendo 3DS Friend Code07Steamblackkite2128
Quote:&&#年発売予定・PSVita版は税抜&#円、DL版&#円・PSP版&#円、DL版&#円・開発:ω-Force・ゼネラル・プロデューサー:小笠原賢一・プロデューサー:森中隆・キャラクターデザイン:左 前作から三ヶ月後に新たな鬼が現れる。・装備品が増加・新NPC「暦」が登場 新たな武器「薙刀」を持っている。・鬼も前作に登場したものに加え新たに「イミハヤヒ」が紹介されている・小笠原、森中両プロデューサーインタビューもあり 新規ストーリーは前作と同じぐらい 武器は飛び道具も追加 武具とミタマも大幅増 鬼は倍近く 更に強力な必殺技が追加 天狐のカスタマイズを加えたい など。 開発状況は50%。Toukiden Kyoku Kiwami confirmed at this week's FamitsuFor PSV & PSP in JapanRelease date: Sometime in 2014Game setting is 3 months after the vanilla storyMore equipments are addedNew weapon confirmed: NaginataAnd a new NPC will also handle this weapon (I think the name 暦 could be read Koyomi Reki)New onis are also added, so the total number will be almost double that of vanillaVolume of storyline in Kyoku Kiwami will be approx. the same as vanillaThere may seem to be a new projectile weapon too but not specified yet at this pointMore new armors and Mitama spirits addedNew more powerful finisher attacks will be added to the movesetsOther than that, the producer would also like to add customization feature on Tenko (the fox-like pet)Current development progress: 50%April Fools or not..? You be the judge
Edited by , Apr 2
;get out of my sight
Well, Toukiden Kyoku was already confirmed, so we knew that an expansion was coming, but... I don't know if I should trust these leaked infos or not.
Everything seems possible, though. But I can't see the naginata being the only new weapon, as they've an equal ratio of male and female NPCs, thus at least another NPC will be needed. So... Hopefully all of this is true!
長宗我部菜々
GenderMalePlayStation Network IDKite2128TwitterYouTubeNintendo 3DS Friend Code07Steamblackkite2128
Well this is coming from a reliable leaker, and I heard April Fools is only hot in Japan until afternoon (it's night now in the East), so I think it should be okay Anyway the interview did confirm that there will be one more weapon that will be projectile (but details still unknown yet), and obviously there should be one more NPC that'll handle that weapon, so yeah we should be getting another couple here.
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
GenderMale
Well, another leaker confirmed it:Can't wait to see this new NPC.
Edited by , Apr 1
Conqueror that Appeared at the End of the Age
PlayStation Network IDTreIII
Awesome. Expected, but still awesome. And I know somebody will be glad to hear that it's getting a PSP version~! Also, on GAF, it seems the other new weapon will be a type of firearm...?
長宗我部菜々
HokutoNoBenApr 1
PMAwesome. Expected, but still awesome. And I know somebody will be glad to hear that it's getting a PSP version~! Also, on GAF, it seems the other new weapon will be a type of firearm...?Yep, currently it's only referred to as 飛び道具, which could mean either Projectile Weapon or Firearms. Though of course speculation is already bustling in the Japanese fanbase that it might be implying some sort of arquebus/rifle.And ah right, the PSP version is still available at least in Japan. I feel like this will be one of the last good PSP games before developers in Japan start the mass migration to PSV (A while ago I heard of an otome game company announced that they're completely migrating to PSV this year)
;get out of my sight
Yeah, an arquebus/rifle seems to be the most obvious choice. Nagitana, and a firearm are great choices for new weapons. Especially a naginata, as I wanted to see that weapon in the vanilla game.Good that they're also adding new moves to the current weapons, I wasn't expecting this until at least Toukiden &2&.
Say Hi! to Gundamasa
GenderMale
Kiyomi sounds like female name, so it`s female unpc, right?anyway, it`s good news.
undefeated in all directions
BlackKiteApr 1
PMHokutoNoBenApr 1
PMAwesome. Expected, but still awesome. And I know somebody will be glad to hear that it's getting a PSP version~! And ah right, the PSP version is still available at least in Japan. I feel like this will be one of the last good PSP games before developers in Japan start the mass migration to PSV (A while ago I heard of an otome game company announced that they're completely migrating to PSV this year)
guilty right here! *raises hand*
i wonder of Naginata will beat Spear as the top Toukiden weapon of all time&.&, hopefully it will focus more on aerial combos and flashy movesas for the firearms, dual pistols pls&.&and lastly, i hope the new armor sets actually looks good now, plus all of the DLC armors before had become staple armor choices and have better stats/versions to be used on high diff missionsoh in case people didn't catch it, KT's April fools joke is DOA5U's new character announcement(no, not marie, even though she was also a sick joke from the devs regarding her status in the consoles)
Edited by , Apr 2
Cobra Commander
BlackKiteApr 1
PMQuote:&&#年発売予定・PSVita版は税抜&#円、DL版&#円・PSP版&#円、DL版&#円・開発:ω-Force・ゼネラル・プロデューサー:小笠原賢一・プロデューサー:森中隆・キャラクターデザイン:左 前作から三ヶ月後に新たな鬼が現れる。・装備品が増加・新NPC「暦」が登場 新たな武器「薙刀」を持っている。・鬼も前作に登場したものに加え新たに「イミハヤヒ」が紹介されている・小笠原、森中両プロデューサーインタビューもあり 新規ストーリーは前作と同じぐらい 武器は飛び道具も追加 武具とミタマも大幅増 鬼は倍近く 更に強力な必殺技が追加 天狐のカスタマイズを加えたい など。 開発状況は50%。Toukiden Kyoku confirmed at this week's FamitsuFor PSV & PSP in JapanRelease date: Sometime in 2014Game setting is 3 months after the vanilla storyMore equipments are addedNew weapon confirmed: NaginataAnd a new NPC will also handle this weapon (I think the name 暦 could be read Koyomi)New onis are also added, so the total number will be almost double that of vanillaVolume of storyline in Kyoku will be approx. the same as vanillaThere may seem to be a new projectile weapon too but not specified yet at this pointMore new armors and Mitama spirits addedNew more powerful finisher attacks will be added to the movesetsOther than that, the producer would also like to add customization feature on Tenko (the fox-like pet)Current development progress: 50%April Fools or not..? You be the judge Wonderful news thanks BK. Hope they will removed the single missions. Oh please what is the weapon with the most powerful stats in the first one?
Terrorcons45Apr 2
AMWonderful news thanks BK. Hope they will removed the single missions. Oh please what is the weapon with the most powerful stats in the first one?stat wise? the FIST, it's the only one that has 1000++ atk and 100% crit rate built in the weapon, it's not for everyone though, since mashing the buttons aren't going to get you anywhere and it's also slow as heck, so you need to actually be smart, or use a defense Mitama to tanki hope they add more forced single missions(there's only one in the game, which is disappointing) , to make CASULS evolve into actual hunters
, time attack is much harder than single plays, so i'm really shocked people didn't wanted to remove THAT one first
Edited by , Apr 2
長宗我部菜々
Scans courtesy of a certain scannerApparently 暦 is pronounced Reki insteadBrand-new Oni, its Japanese name is ImihayahiThis is some sort of a smartphone app quiz
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
GenderMale
Reki looks intersesting. But no news on her VA yet?New oni looks like an overgrown tenko
Edited by , Apr 2
長宗我部菜々
Region areas will be more expanded from vanillaThe new weapons will be available to use from the very first mission as wellThere will be new fighting styles too (those styles like Attack, Defense, Luck etc)Ally AI will be adjusted to be even more intelligentTenko's customization could be done by attaching things on itOf course they're planning to have save data transfer from vanilla to KyokuBut they are also considering a generational transfer so that PSP vanilla save data can be transferred to PSV Kyoku version
;get out of my sight
Loving the new armors of the CAW characters, much better than the (default) ones in the vanilla game. These new ones look much more uniques.The new girl, Reki, looks great, too. The naginata looks awesome as well.And Imihayahi looks like a big, menacing version of Tenko. This can't be a coincidence!They're adding lots of new content, it's amazing. The first Toukiden was already so complete, and they're still adding a lot of new things into the expansion. I mean, 2 new weapons, new Onis, new Mitamas, new equipments, new armors, new areas, new moves, new fighting styles. We've everything.
長宗我部菜々
AntonKutovoiApr 2
PMReki looks intersesting. But no news on her VA yet?Yep, no seiyuu confirmed yet. Then again if one is confirmed, probably the first leaker would've made a mention of that too.
the Naginata looks like it could be folded in a way that it will form SB keiji's bigass BFS, probably to rival MH's fold-able weapons like Switch Axe and Charge Axe?
長宗我部菜々
Quote:&『極』は『討鬼伝』の内容をすべて収録しているので、初めての人でも本作の世界に浸ることができるぞ。Kyoku Kiwami will also contain contents of the vanilla Toukiden so that newcomers can also immerse in the world as much as the veteran players.Well it's to be expected from the upgrade versions, just like MH Gs and GE Burstomg, we've all been making a mistake until now... It turns out that the 極 in the game's title is not supposed to be read Kyoku, but instead Kiwami. So it shall be known as Toukiden Kiwami.
Edited by , Apr 2
so it will be called Master Edition for the english version?
, Kiwami means mastery...IIRC?
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
GenderMale
wodashApr 2
PMso it will be called Master Edition for the english version?
, Kiwami means mastery...IIRC?I thought it means &Extremity&?
AntonKutovoiApr 2
PMwodashApr 2
PMso it will be called Master Edition for the english version?
, Kiwami means mastery...IIRC?I thought it means &Extremity&?
that was &Kyoku&, the earlier mistranslation AFAIK
Toyotomi's member !
GenderMalePlayStation Network IDMioKyunFacebook
If we can use our save that could be so great because the probability to obtain every mitama is just... to horrible -__- Many times the same Oni to own only one mitama... But the naginata seems to be so great !
長宗我部菜々
極み Kiwami in the dictionary can mean: extremityMeanwhile 極 Kyoku had alot more meanings though only as a single kanji: nadirWhenever I heard Kiwami though I'm always reminded of DW Xu Huang because in the JP voice he likes to speak about 武の極み ( extremity of military [arts]) so many times MioKyunApr 2
PMIf we can use our save that could be so great because the probability to obtain every mitama is just... to horrible -__- Many times the same Oni to own only one mitama... But the naginata seems to be so great !Data save transfer is virtually confirmed now.Plus the Kiwami copy will also include the entire vanilla story as well, so newcomers will get to start from the vanilla story, but of course it's going to be much hassle for those who have already cleared vanilla. So I definitely can't see them not allowing save data transferring. And for more info for the newcomers, apparently the Naginata and other new weapons will be also made available all time including from the very first mission in vanilla's story.
Edited by , Apr 2
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
GenderMale
I actually think about Nobunaga's image song, titled Kiwami ~Karetsu Gojunen~, whenewher I hear this word, followed by Sanosuke Sagara's &Futae no Kiwami& attack from &Rurouni Kenshin&
Say Hi! to Gundamasa
GenderMale
I hope there will be one more companion (preferably male with katana). Curious about new oni, but new girl... she looks weird. =)
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Forum Concerning
& & News & Announcements
& & & & KOEI Warriors Media (News)
& & & & Contests / Awards / Events
& & & & News & Announcements Archives
& & KOEI TECMO Updates, Deals & Releases
& & Support & Feedback
& & & & Archives
& & & & Warriors Conquer! Archives
KOEI Warriors
& & KOEI Heroes
& & & & Reviews
& & & & Voice Acting
& & Dynasty Warriors Series
& & & & Dynasty Warriors 8
& & & & Dynasty Warriors Blast
& & & & Dynasty Warriors Online
& & & & Character Specific Discussions
& & & & Stage Specific Discussions
& & & & Dynasty Warriors Series Guides
& & & & Ideas for Dynasty Warriors
& & Samurai Warriors Series
& & & & Samurai Warriors 4
& & & & Samurai Warriors Series Guides
& & & & Ideas for Samurai Warriors
& & Warriors Orochi (Musou Orochi) Series
& & & & Warriors Orochi 3 (Musou Orochi 2)
& & & & Musou Orochi Z
& & & & Warriors Orochi (Musou Orochi) Series Guides
& & & & Ideas for Warriors Orochi
& & Hyrule Warriors (Zelda Musou)
& & & & Character Specific Discussion
& & & & Stage Specific Discussion
& & Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) Series
& & & & Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn (Shin Gundam Musou)
& & & & Mobile Suit Specific Discussions
& & & & Mission Specific Discussions
& & & & Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (Gundam Musou) Guides
& & & & Ideas for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
& & & & General Gundam Discussion
& & Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Hokuto Musou)
& & & & Hokuto Musou Guides
& & & & General Hokuto no Ken Discussion
& & One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Kaizoku Musou)
& & & & General One Piece Discussion
& & TECMO, Gust & Other KOEI Games
& & & & KOEI TECMO Games Ideas
Non KOEI Warriors
& & Sengoku BASARA Series
& & & & Sengoku BASARA 4
& & & & Sengoku BASARA Guides
& & & & Ideas for Sengoku BASARA
& & Other Non KOEI Games
& & & & Warriors-like Games
& & & & Roleplaying Games
& & & & MMOG Games
& & & & Fighting Games
& & & & Action/Adventure Games
& & & & Strategy Games
& & & & Shooting Games
& & & & Other Non KOEI Games Reviews
& & & & Ideas for Non KOEI Games
Miscellaneous
& & Sports & Current Affairs
& & & & Debates & Discussions
& & History Realm
& & & & Three Kingdoms
& & & & Three Kingdoms Novel Section
& & & & Sengoku Era
& & Fun Area
& & Multimedia
& & & & Music
& & & & Movies
& & & & Television
& & Anime/Manga
& & Writing & Role-playing Forum
& & & & RP Lounge
& & & & Writing & Roleplaying Archives
Composed & Designed by, (C), . All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 kiwami是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐