whocanyoufeelmyworldmypain怎么读

相关词典网站:& ““We’ve been good fri...”习题详情
148位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.8%
“We’ve been good friends for so many years. And I don’t think you meant to do that ...” I said to myself, looking at Jack, my friend who was running across the&&&&&36&&&&& field.How I wish I could join them! But it was impossible because of the pain in my left foot, caused by Jack.I first met Jack in a football match in the elementary school. When my team looked as if we were &&&&37&&&&, Jack, who was watching, volunteered to join us. He was so confident and skilled that we won. From then on, Jack and I often played together and became best friends.But something happened before an important football match between Class Six and my class. My class had so many good players that we had to&&&&&38&&&&& the best ones. Jack and I were in& the same& team. The match was close in the first half. I saw my chance and was ready to score a goal. Suddenly, Jack&&&&&39&&&&& me. He slid to stop the ball, but collided& with my left foot. I knew I had lost the chance to score and was&&&&&40&&&&& the field. But what really hurt me was that Jack didn’t say sorry.& And when some of my teammates said he did it on purpose to&&&&&41&&&&& me from scoring, I felt even&&&&&42&&&&.Now I stand here, with tears in my eyes. I don’t want to&&&&&43&&&&& those words but I don’t know how to persuade myself they are&&&&&44&&&& . Then everything changes when Jack scores and wins! How excited I am!While I am still&&&&&45&&&&& in excitement, someone pats my shoulder. It is Jack, with a smile on his face. “I’m sorry that you can not join in because of my&&&&&46&&&&& . But you see, Jason, we beat them! No matter whether you joined in or not, you’ve made a contribution. Come on, let’s celebrate!” Suddenly, I am&&&&&47&&&&& by the players. The sunshine is so bright that I close my eyes. Riding high above my teammates, I feel so happy. And I know the& friendship& between Jack and me will last forever.【小题1】A.basketball B.volleyballC.badminton D.football【小题2】A.lost B.winningC.leading
D.beaten【小题3】A.replace B.awardC.decide onD.call in【小题4】A.ran intoB.ran toC.ran across D.ran away【小题5】A.sent awayB.carried offC.stuck toD.hold on【小题6】A.break B.interrupt C.make D.keep【小题7】A.amusedB.comfortableC.depressedD.scared【小题8】A.believe B.sayC.denyD.hear【小题9】A.right B.falseC.true D.bad【小题10】A.lost B.fallenC.caught D.drawn【小题11】A.score B.prideC.reason D.carelessness【小题12】A.raised up B.pulled awayC.picked up D.pushed offD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-湖南省长沙市第一中学高三上学期第六次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题““We’ve been good friends for so many years. And I don’t think you meant to do that ...” I said to myself,...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
“We’ve been good friends for so many years. And I don’t think you meant to do that ...” I said to my...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
““We’ve been good fri...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题““We’ve been good friends for so many years. And I don’t think you meant to do that ...” I said to myself, looking at Jack, my friend who was running across the____36____ field.How I wish I could join them! But it was impossible because of the pain in my left foot, caused by Jack.I first met Jack in a football match in the elementary school. When my team looked as if we were ____37____, Jack, who was watching, volunteered to join us. He was so confident and skilled that we won. From then on, Jack and I often played together and became best friends.But something happened before an important football match between Class Six and my class. My class had so many good players that we had to____38____ the best ones. Jack and I were in the same team. The match was close in the first half. I saw my chance and was ready to score a goal. Suddenly, Jack____39____ me. He slid to stop the ball, but collided with my left foot. I knew I had lost the chance to score and was____40____ the field. But what really hurt me was that Jack didn’t say sorry. And when some of my teammates said he did it on purpose to____41____ me from scoring, I felt even____42____.Now I stand here, with tears in my eyes. I don’t want to____43____ those words but I don’t know how to persuade myself they are____44____ . Then everything changes when Jack scores and wins! How excited I am!While I am still____45____ in excitement, someone pats my shoulder. It is Jack, with a smile on his face. “I’m sorry that you can not join in because of my____46____ . But you see, Jason, we beat them! No matter whether you joined in or not, you’ve made a contribution. Come on, let’s celebrate!” Suddenly, I am____47____ by the players. The sunshine is so bright that I close my eyes. Riding high above my teammates, I feel so happy. And I know the friendship between Jack and me will last forever.【小题1】A.basketball B.volleyballC.badminton D.football【小题2】A.lost B.winningC.leading
D.beaten【小题3】A.replace B.awardC.decide onD.call in【小题4】A.ran intoB.ran toC.ran across D.ran away【小题5】A.sent awayB.carried offC.stuck toD.hold on【小题6】A.break B.interrupt C.make D.keep【小题7】A.amusedB.comfortableC.depressedD.scared【小题8】A.believe B.sayC.denyD.hear【小题9】A.right B.falseC.true D.bad【小题10】A.lost B.fallenC.caught D.drawn【小题11】A.score B.prideC.reason D.carelessness【小题12】A.raised up B.pulled awayC.picked up D.pushed off”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题““We’ve been good friends for so many years. And I don’t think you meant to do that ...” I said to myself, looking at Jack, my friend who was running across the____36____ field.How I wish I could join them! But it was impossible because of the pain in my left foot, caused by Jack.I first met Jack in a football match in the elementary school. When my team looked as if we were ____37____, Jack, who was watching, volunteered to join us. He was so confident and skilled that we won. From then on, Jack and I often played together and became best friends.But something happened before an important football match between Class Six and my class. My class had so many good players that we had to____38____ the best ones. Jack and I were in the same team. The match was close in the first half. I saw my chance and was ready to score a goal. Suddenly, Jack____39____ me. He slid to stop the ball, but collided with my left foot. I knew I had lost the chance to score and was____40____ the field. But what really hurt me was that Jack didn’t say sorry. And when some of my teammates said he did it on purpose to____41____ me from scoring, I felt even____42____.Now I stand here, with tears in my eyes. I don’t want to____43____ those words but I don’t know how to persuade myself they are____44____ . Then everything changes when Jack scores and wins! How excited I am!While I am still____45____ in excitement, someone pats my shoulder. It is Jack, with a smile on his face. “I’m sorry that you can not join in because of my____46____ . But you see, Jason, we beat them! No matter whether you joined in or not, you’ve made a contribution. Come on, let’s celebrate!” Suddenly, I am____47____ by the players. The sunshine is so bright that I close my eyes. Riding high above my teammates, I feel so happy. And I know the friendship between Jack and me will last forever.【小题1】A.basketball B.volleyballC.badminton D.football【小题2】A.lost B.winningC.leading
D.beaten【小题3】A.replace B.awardC.decide onD.call in【小题4】A.ran intoB.ran toC.ran across D.ran away【小题5】A.sent awayB.carried offC.stuck toD.hold on【小题6】A.break B.interrupt C.make D.keep【小题7】A.amusedB.comfortableC.depressedD.scared【小题8】A.believe B.sayC.denyD.hear【小题9】A.right B.falseC.true D.bad【小题10】A.lost B.fallenC.caught D.drawn【小题11】A.score B.prideC.reason D.carelessness【小题12】A.raised up B.pulled awayC.picked up D.pushed off”相似的习题。谁知道非诚勿扰canyoufeelit歌词_百度知道
谁知道非诚勿扰canyoufeelit歌词
我有更好的答案
can you feel it 歌词(中英文对照)ladies and gentleman 女士们先生们the time is here 时间到了the time is now 就是现在all over the world 全世界paris 巴黎sant francisco 旧金山everyone on holiyday 每个人都在过节put your drinks in the air 举起你的酒杯this time 就在现在jean rochcan you feel it?你能感觉到它么?can you feel it?你能感觉到它么?jean roch sayscan you feel it?你能感觉到它么?jean roch sayscan you feel it?你能感觉到它么?jean roch sayscan you feel it, feel it , feel it 你能感觉到它么,感觉得到,感觉得到么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么?can you feel it?你能感觉到它么?can you feel it?你能感觉到它么?yeah!come on 对!一起来吧i can feel my heart, my energy 我能感觉到我的心,我的能量and i doubt my fire bombs 我怀疑我的热情如炸弹一般and men you're just like beach 哥们你看起来就像是婊子and everyone about 每个人understand with his cry, happy end 用你们的呐喊,快乐去理解featuring a man who comes back flames !想像一个从火焰中归来的人!hand of god, all the power of love 仁慈上帝的手,所有爱的力量can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么everyday i know i feel the pain 每一天我知道我都有痛的感觉everynight you know i don't lose the game 每一晚你知道我都不会输掉比赛cause you don't look all i have in my mind 因为你看不到我的脑子里想的所有东西i can feel the glory in my dreams 再睡梦里我感受到了荣耀in my life, i just see you and me 在我的生命里,我只看到了我和你together, we can be so strong 联起手来,我们能变得强大☆(交流邮箱:wanshi.)☆get your hands up,(come on), everybody(let's go)举起你的手(来吧),每一个人(出发吧)get your hands up,(come on), everybody(let's go)举起你的手(来吧),每一个人(出发吧)can you feel it,(say y)你能感觉到它么(说能)can you feel it,(say y)你能感觉到它么(说能)can you feel it,(say y)你能感觉到它么(说能)can you feel it,(say y)你能感觉到它么(说能)let's go!出发吧can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么can you feel it?你能感觉到它么
采纳率:20%
can you feel itcan you feel it&the jacksons&——if you look aroundthe whole world is coming together nowcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itfeel it in the airthe wind is taking it everywherecan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itall the colors of the world should belovin' each other wholeheartedlyyes, it's all righttake my message to your brother and tell him twicespread the word and try to teach the manwho's hating his brotherwhen hate won't do'cause we're all the sameyes,the blood inside me is inside younow tell mecan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itnow tell mecan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel ityeah yeah,ahsing out loudbecause we want to make a crowdtouch a hand and sing a sound so puresalvation ringstell mecan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itall the children of the worldshould beloving each other wholeheartedlyyes, it's all righttake my message to your brother and tell him twicetake the news to the marching menwho are killing their brotherswhen death won't do'cause we're all the samethe blood inside me is inside of youcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itevery breath you takeis someone's death in another placeevery healthy smileis hunger and strife to another childbut the stars do shinein promising salvation, is near this timecan you feel it nowso brothers and sistersshow we know hownow tell mecan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itall the children of the worldshould beloving each other wholeheartedlyyes, it's all righttake my message to your brother and tell him twicetake the news to the marching menwho are killing their brothers, when death won't do'cause we're all the sameyes, the blood inside me is inside of youcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel itcan you feel it
Ladies and gentleman The time is here The time is now All over the world Paris Sant Francisco Everyone on holiyday Put your drinks in the air This time Jean Roch Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Jean Roch says Can you Feel it? Jean Roch says Can you Feel it? Jean Roch says Can you feel it, feel it , feel it Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Yeah!Come on I can feel my heart, my energy And I doubt my fire bombs And men you're just like beach And everyone about Understand with his cry, happy end Featuring a man who comes back flames ! Hand of God, all the power of love Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Everyday I know I feel the pain Everynight you know I don't lose the game Cause you don't look all I have in my mind I can feel the glory in my dreams In my life, I just see you and me Together, we can be so strong Get your hands up, (come on), everybody(let's go) Get your hands up, (come on), everybody, (let's go) Can you feel it, (say Y) Can you feel it, (say Y) Can you feel it, (say Y) Can you feel it, (say Y) Let's Go! Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? Can you Feel it? .....
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
canyoufeelit的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016 www.eorder.net.cn
All Rights Reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I wish would find someone who cloud feel my pain even though I say ok with a smile这句话什么意思
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这里需要加个词:I wish 【I】would find someone who cloud feel my pain even though I say ok with a smile.翻译:我希望会找到能够感受到我的痛苦/心痛的人,即使在我微笑着说很好/同意时.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我希望找到一个尽管我微笑着说ok,他却能感受到我的痛苦的人。
1 但愿我能找到一个尽管我微笑着说ok,他却能感受到我的痛苦的人2 但愿我能找到知我冷暖的人。
电影这个杀手不太冷的歌词,表达挺独特的,我挺喜欢这首歌的 Shape of my i used to rule the world seas would rise when i gave the word now
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 who can you trust 的文章

随机推荐