shortbutstunningandsmallbut怎么读?

急!是英语作业!1.He has small eyes and short hairs错在哪2.I have a round face and small eye错在哪3.We are in same school错在哪4.We have a nice house but a happy family错在哪5.Dose she has a cell phone错在哪
韻酭儩酼0033B
1.hairs去掉“s”,它是不可数名词;2.eye加“s”;3.same前加“the”;4.but改成5.has 改成"have".
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.hairs改为hair2.eye改为eyes3.same改为the same4.but改为and5.has改为have
扫描下载二维码请大家猜个谜语,I am very tall .I have a small hand .But I have a long neck.I have short legs and a small tail.What am
giraffe 长颈鹿
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
giraffe 长颈鹿
很容易猜的啊!giraffe 长颈鹿
I have short legs and a small tail.
拜托。。。骗分也要打草稿。。。。
对阿,骗分也要打草稿,长什么颈鹿!
扫描下载二维码short and small
88欧洲杯西德队中场盘控球大师7号老将利特巴尔斯基直到比赛快要结束的第84分钟才被换上场(换下了身材矮小(Short and small)此前却一直控制不住球的11号米尔)也是西德队超过后中场失控的重要原因!一个人的态度,决定他的高度。
基于109个网页-
别看它又矮又小
我十分喜好(very like)《猫和老鼠》(cat and rat)中的小老鼠(rat),别看它又矮又小(short and small),然则它可伶俐(so clever)哩。有一次,猫为了要捉住(catch)老鼠(rat),猫就拿
基于3个网页-
That is, under normal circumstances fluctuations tend to be short and small.
就是说,正常情况下的波动往往又短又小。
Its movements are short and small, but fast and valorous, and have the forceful and imposing manner.
它的套路短小,但动作快速勇猛,有威力逼人的气势。
The grain direction of the compound plywood is the same with the width direction of the finished board, so the short and small material can be used as the raw material for processing the single board.
这种复合胶合板,用作表板的木质单板,其木纹方向与成品板的宽度方向一致,故可用短材小料作为加工单板的原料;
Though the study was short and small-scale, the results say something about how the ways in which we choose to move our bodies affect our body chemistry, and possible long-term health.
Sadly the keyboard is a bit of a mixed bag -- the short travel and small surface area of the individual keys will be an issue for some.
Perhaps their short histories and small, discreet offices, which seem slightly out of place when compared with their ability to influence events in the financial markets, cause a certain amount of unease.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Strong,Short,Robin,iS,but中文是什么_百度知道
Strong,Short,Robin,iS,but中文是什么
Short,是的,iS,Robin,知更鸟,短裤,but中文是:强Strong
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答