baidufanyii这个男孩想尽办法去寻找最好玩儿的游戏

Jason Mraz的歌 中英文_甜梦文库
Jason Mraz的歌 中英文
标题:想尝试把 Jason Mraz 的歌都翻译成中文,需要大家的配合!大家都知道,Jason 的歌词太有趣了,里面常常闪烁着他自己的小思想,如果 不明白他在说些什么的话会错过好多的乐趣~ 如此爱 Jason 的我不想错过他脑袋理的任何东西,但我在网上找了,完全翻译 过来的很少,都要求别人帮忙又很不现实,所以我想每天翻译一点贴在这里, 我不懂的地方,有争议的地方,希望大家能把自己的理解告诉我,然后我们共 同努力作出最终版本。 一个人想不到的东西,大家一起想或许就明白了:-) 由于本人英语水平相当有限,Jason 的歌词又相当诡异,所以我只能尽自己所 能的去做这件事,尽量不犯把 go under 翻译成“下来”这样的错误,尽量体会 深意,尽量在网上找到一些语言的正确理解,但是依旧会很粗糙,希望大家尽 量怀着一颗宽容的心,如果你觉得翻 译的文字俗不可耐,无法入目,请记得爱 因斯坦的小板凳――之前的版本一定更粗糙。 我只是在尽自己所能,尽量不过多的麻烦大家,也请大家记得我的目的――这 是需要大家共同努力的事情,我只是提供一个框架,毕竟在这个框架上做修改 的话也容易一些,当然,如果谁能找到已经翻译好的就更好了哈~ 这是个浩大的工程,但是我有信心坚持做完,我需要大家的帮助,我需要大家 的支持,让我们一同来破解“Mraz 密码”吧! 先贴上两篇昨天翻译的:? 08:48:56 Luna 1. Life Is Wonderful (这首歌的翻译有现成的,我又加入了些自己的 理解) Life is wonderful It takes a crane to build a crane 需要先有一台起重机才能造出另 一台 It takes two floors to make a storey 需要先有两层地面才能凑成一 个楼层 It takes an egg to make a hen 需要先有鸡蛋才能孵出鸡 It takes a hen to make an egg 又需要有先鸡才能生出鸡蛋 There is no end to what I'm saying 我正在说着没有永无止境的无厘 头 It takes a thought to make a word 需要先有思想才能有语言 And it takes a word to make an action 又需要语言把思想变成行动 It takes some work to make it work 需要努力付出努力才能让一切实 现 It takes some good to make it hurt 需要一些美好让我们知道什么是 伤害 It takes some bad for satisfaction 需要一些丑恶来让我们懂得珍惜 La la la la la la la life is wonderful 生活真美好 Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle 生活周而复始 Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful 生活真美好 Al la la la la It takes a night to make it dawn 需要经历黑暗才能看见黎明 And it takes a day to you yawn brother It takes some old to make you young 需要一些人的衰老来成就你的 年轻 It takes some cold to know the sun 在寒冷中才能体会太阳的温度 It takes the one to have the other 需要付出一些才能得到所渴望的 It takes no time to fall in love 生活会让你在瞬间相爱 But it takes you years to know what love is 却让你穷尽一生去追 寻爱的真谛 It takes some fears to make you trust 需要对爱的畏惧才能成就爱 的信仰 It takes those tears to make it rust 而又是那些眼泪让爱荒芜 It takes some dust to make it polished 终于在拭去尘封的瞬间才能 明白爱的绚烂 Ha Ah Ah Ah It It It It It Ah Ah Ah Ah la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la life is wonderful 生活真美好 life goes circle 生活就是周而复始 life is wonderful 生活真美好 it is so?takes takes takes takes takes la la la la la la la lasome silence to make sound 没有寂静也就声音 a loss before you found it 没有失去就不可能得到 a road to go nowhere 生活像一条不知道通往何处的路 a toll to know you care 它要你付出代价来让你在意 a hole to make a mountain 它在一个小坑里堆起一座高山 la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la life life life life is wonderful 生活真美好 goes full circle 生活周而复始 is wonderful 生活真美好 is meaningful 生活真是意味深长 Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful 生活真美好 Ah la la la la la la it is so... wonderful 它是如此的美好 It is so meaningful 生活真是意味深长 It is so wonderful 它是如此的美好 It is meaningful 它真是意味深长 It is wonderful 它是如此的美好 It is meaningful 它真是意味深长 It goes full circle 他周而复始 Wonderful Meaningful Full Circle Wonderful & 删除? 09:35:35 Luna 2. Geek In The Pink 穿粉衣服的怪人 (Yo brotha A to Z) (Yo what's up B?) (Yo what time is it?) (Haha... its laundry day!) 其实在北美,geek 就是那种只钻研一种东西,不会生活,没有情趣。所 以他们不懂怎么洗衣服,不知道白色的衣服和别的颜色的衣服要分开 洗,所以经常发现洗 完衣服后,白色的衣服变成粉色的了。所以&It`s a lanudry day& 这句歌词就是 Geek 的代名词了。(这个解释来自于 http://xggsj.5d6d.com/thread-.html) Well let the geek in the pink take a stab at it 好吧,让穿粉衣服 的怪人尝试一下 If you like the way I'm thinkin' baby wink at it 如果你喜欢我正 在想的办法,冲我眨眨眼吧 I may be skinny at times but I'm fat fulla rhymes 我有时或许很 渺小,但我对押韵相当在行 Pass me the mic and I'm a grab at it 给我个麦克风 我会一把夺过 来 well isn't it delicious crazy way that I'm kissin' 怎么,难道我 亲吻的方式不甜美和疯狂吗? Cause baby listen to this don't wanna miss it while it's hittin' 宝贝听好了,不要当他成功的时候再去想念他 Sometimes you gotta fit in to get in 有些时候你只是勉强加入进来 But don't ever quit cause soon I'm gonna let you in 但是永远不 要退出 but see I don't care what you might think about me 但是,你知 道,我并不在意你怎么看我 You'll get by without me if you want 如果你愿意,你可以一个人摇 摆 I could be the one to take you home 我能成为那个带你回家的人 Baby we could rock the night alone 我们可以摇滚整个夜晚 If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down 如果我们做成什么 也没关系 But sugar don't forget what you already know 但是不要忘了你已经 尝到的甜头 I could be the one to turn you out on 我能挑起你的兴致 We could be the talk across the town 我们可以一直聊着天穿过城镇 Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another 不要根据被 其他颜色染了的色彩判断我 You might regret what you let slip away 错过了我 你会后悔的 Like the geek in the pink 像那穿粉衣服的怪人 Like the geek in the pink yeah 我就是穿粉色衣服的怪人 yeah Well this relationship fodder don't mean to bother nobody well 我知道培养一段关系不是那么容易的事(这句存疑) But Cupid's automatic musta fired multiple shots at her 但是丘 比特一定对她射了无数箭 Because she fall in love too often that's whats the matter 因为 问题的关键在于它恋爱的频率太高了 At least I talk about it keep a pattern of flattery and 至少我 是用谄媚的语气谈论这个问题的 She was starin' through the doorframe 而且她一直盯着门框看 and eyeing me down like already a bad boyfriend 用鄙视的眼光, 好像我已经是个糟糕的男朋友了 Well she can get her toys outta the drawer then 好吧,她可以把 她的玩具从抽屉里难出来 Cause I ain't comin' home I don't need that attention, see 因为 我不打算回家,也需要这样的关心,明白吗 I don't care what she might think about me 我不在乎你怎么看我 she'll get by without me if she want 如果她愿意,她可以一个人鬼 混 I could be the one to take her home 我能成为那个带你回家的人 Baby we could rock the night alone 宝贝我们可以摇滚这个夜晚 If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down 如果没做成什么也 无所谓 But sugar don't forget what you already know 但你不要忘了你已经 尝到的甜头 I could be the one to turn you out 我也可以带你回家 We could be the talk across the town 我们可以一直聊天穿越这个城 镇 Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another 不要根据我 被染了的颜色来判断我, You might regret what you let slip away 错过了我你会后悔的 Hey baby look at me go hey 宝贝你看着我成长 From zero to hero 从狗熊变成英雄 You better take it from a geek like me 你最好听我这样怪人的话 I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums 看,我能把你从毫无创意 的音乐中拯救出来 Who wouldn't care if you com...plete him or not 大家都在关注你 能不能满足他 So what I've got a short attention span 看,我获得了小范围的关 注 A coke in my hand 我手里拿着可乐(疑惑中,是不是有占有主动权的 意思呢?) Because I'd rather have the afternoon, relax and understand 因 为我宁愿用这个下午来放松 My hip hop and flip-flops well it don't stop with the light rock 或是研究我的 hip pop 和拖鞋,它不会随着灯光下摇滚的停止而停 止 A shot to mock you kinda puts me in the tight spot 对你的嘲弄让 我的处境开始紧张了 The hype is nothing more than hoo-ha so I'm 这个小玩笑不用大惊 小怪 Developing a language and I'm callin' it my own 我发明了一种语 言,一种只属于我自己的语言 So take a peek into the speaker and you'll see what I mean 所 以,你就看一眼说这种话的人吧,你会懂我在说什么 That on the other side the grass is greener 换个角度看,草会更 绿(世界更美好?) I don't care what you might think about me 我不在意你怎么看我 You'll get by without me if you want 如果你愿意你可以自己去鬼混 I could be the one to take you home 我能成为那个带你回家的人 Baby we could rock the night alone 我们可以摇滚这个夜晚 If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down 如果我们没做什么 也没关系 But sugar don't forget what you already know 但是不要忘了你已经 尝到的甜头 I could be the one to turn you out 我能激起你的兴致 We could be the talk across the town 我们可以一直聊着天穿越这个 城镇 Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another 不要根据我 被染了的颜色判断我, You might regret what you let slip away 错过了我你会后悔的 Like the geek in the pink pink pink 就像那穿粉衣服的怪人 I'm the geek in the pink yeah 我就是穿粉衣服的怪人 geek is the color for fall 怪人是秋天的颜色 I'm the geek in the pink yeah 我就是穿粉衣服的怪人 so I'm the geek y'all 所以,我是怪人 in the pink y'all 穿着粉衣服 geek is the color for fall 怪人是秋天的颜色(存疑) I'm the geek in the pink 穿粉色衣服的怪人 & 删除? 09:56:00 Luna Details in the Fabric 命中劫数 (这是 b_flat_minor|马文同学发在这里的 http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3356779/?post=ok,我转过来而 已,觉得很好,原贴没变,但个人觉得 hold your own 也是坚持住的意 思) 北欧神话中有命运三女神,她们纺出的线就是人的命运。纤维的细 节,应该就是用了这个典故。用中文说,大概相当于“命中劫数”或者 “因缘”之类的意思??向外国朋友请教之后,我个人的理解。 (Saved message 未读信息: Hey, what's up...UH,i lost.I just lost it, at the end of the day I ******* lost it, i just blew up. my whole entire ******* apartment building, i told everyone to go **** themselves. I just had a hard time today and uh, i don't know... HEY??我完了。到最后一切都完了。我 TMD 完了。一塌糊涂。TMD 整栋房子??我 TM 遇到人就想骂。??今儿特别难过。咳,我不知该怎 么??) Calm down 静下来。 Deep breaths 深呼吸。 And get yourself dressed instead 穿好衣服 Of running around 不要乱跑 And pulling all your threads saying 穿戴整齐了(存疑) Breaking yourself up 崩溃 If it's a broken part, replace it 要是机器坏了,还能换新的 But, if it's a broken arm then brace it 要是手断了,也能接 回去 If it's a broken heart then face it 要是心碎了,那就面对 吧。 And hold your own 做你自己 Know your name 心念你的姓名 And go your own way 走自己的路。 Hold your own 坚持住 Know your own name 心念你的姓名 And go your own way 走着自己的路。 And everything will be fine 一切都会好起来的。 Everything will be fine 一切都会好。 mmmhmm Hang on 挺住。 Help is on the way 支援就到了。 Stay strong 坚强。 I'm doing everything 我会努力帮你。 Hold your own 做你自己 Know your name 心念你的姓名 And go your own way 走自己的路。 Hold your own 做你自己 Know your name 心念你的姓名 And go your own way 走自己的路。 And everything, everything will be fine 一切??一切都会好 起来。 Everything 一切?? Are the details in the fabric 是因缘 Are the things that make you panic 是令你不安的事 Are your thoughts results of static cling? 是你冥冥之中一念 间(向外国朋友请教过,他认为 thoughts results of static cling 意 思是说,你的思想、命运都与大自然联系在一起,所以大致翻译成“冥 冥之中一念间”) Are the things that make you blow 是让你癫狂的事 Hell, no reason, go on and scream 无端地发生,只有嘶喊。 If you're shocked it's just the fault 你不幸的遭遇, Of faulty manufacturing. 是上天不完美的安排 Yeah everything will be fine 一切都会好起来。 Everything in no time at all 很快的。一切 Everything 一切。 Hold your own 做你自己 And know your name 心念你的姓名 And go your own way 走自己的路。 Are the details in the fabric (Hold your own, know your name) Are the things that make you panic Are your thoughts results of static cling? (Go your own way) 略 Are the details in the fabric (Hold your own, know your name) Are the things that make you panic (Go your own way) Is it Mother Nature's sewing machine? 是大自然的缝纫机在运转。(同样也是命运女神相似的意思) Are the things that make you blow (Hold your own, know your name) Hell no reason go on and scream If you’re shocked it's just the fault (Go your own way) Of faulty manufacturing Everything will be fine 一切都会好起来 Everything in no time at all 很快,一切都会。 Hearts will hold 心终将安定。 (New message 新留言: Yo what's up man? I uh, I don't know i just wanted to say that uh, everything's cool with me now, I mean i just think, I think I'll always be funky, can't stop being funky, but I guess we just deal with it how it comes, deal with the humps, take the jumps, I feel like you're an island of reality in an ocean of diarrhea. And I love you buddy. Ok. Bye.) (嘿兄弟。我??我不知道说什么好。嗯。我已经好了。我觉着, 我觉着自己总是很可笑。改不了的老样子。但我想,我们总能解决问 题,度过难关, 迈过那道坎。我觉得,你就像个安全岛[这个实在翻不 好。首先 ocean of diarrhea 很特别的比喻,腹泻的海洋??大概比的 是艰辛复杂的生活。island of reality,大概可以按照安全的港湾之类 的理解。]。我爱你伙计。OK。拜。) ps:这是新专辑里最喜欢的一首歌,谢谢 b_flat_minor|马文同学的解 释! & 删除? 10:14:57 b_flat_minor (would you be more proactive?) 哦呵呵~ 好主意,不过也是一大工程~加油 Luna!~ & 删除? 10:26:00 Fundy (然后趁青春好好恋爱一次) 我要翻译 i'm yours! & 删除? 10:53:07 Luna b_flat_minor|马文,是你的那篇翻译,让我知道大家的力量是多么伟 大,我才有勇气厚这脸皮在这里集思广益,hehe~ 那么,Fundy,I'm yours 就交给你了,这可是我和 Jason 的定情之歌 哦! 谢谢你们的支持!人多力量大,高兴的我呦~嘿嘿嘿... & 删除? 11:30:55 Fundy (然后趁青春好好恋爱一次) 啊 我觉得 那个还挺难翻译的
& 删除? 11:31:44 Luna 4. Make It Mine (部分参考了 http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.html) Wake up everyone 各位,醒醒了 How can you sleep at a time like this 你们怎么能在这个时候睡觉 呢 Unless the dreamer is the real you 除非你就是传说中的真正的梦想 家 Listen to your voice 倾听你的声音 The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue 它 要你用舌尖仔细品尝过去 Leap and the net will appear 飞跃过去,纯净的世界就会出现 I don't wanna wake before 在梦结束之前 The dream is over 我不想醒来 I'm gonna make it mine 我得让这梦成为现实(我的理解) Yes I... I know it 是的,我??我知道 I'm gonna make it mine 我必须让它成为现实 Yes I’ll make it all mine 是的,我会让它成为现实 I keep my life on a heavy rotation 我的人生沉重的旋转着 (heavy rotation 谁能告诉我一个更好的理解,总觉得直译不对劲,可 不可以当作“我的人生,每一步都扎扎实实?”) Requesting that it's lifting you up 请求这样能够鼓舞你 Up up and away 奋进并且走出来 And over to a table at the gratitude cafe 来到感恩咖啡馆的桌旁 And I am finally there 最后,我终于来到了这里 And all the angels they'll be singing 这时,所有的天使开始歌唱 Ah la la la ah la la la I la la la la love you I don't wanna break before 在这旅行结束之前 The tour is over 我不想终止 I'm gonna make it mine 我得让它成为现实 Yes I...I know it 是的,我??我知道 I'm gonna make it mine 我要让它成为现实 Yes I’ll make it all mine 我会让它成为现实 And timing's everything 选择时机是一切的关键 And this time there's plenty 现在正是那个时间空域 I am balancing 我正权衡着 Careful and steady 小心的,沉着的 And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting 并沉迷于每个人 所散发出来的力量 Well I don't wanna wait no more 好吧,我不想继续等待下去了 No I wanna celebrate the whole world 不,我想要歌颂全世界 I'm gonna make it mine 我要让它成为现实 Because I’m following your joy 因为我正在追随着你的欢乐 I'm gonna make it mine 我要让它成为现实 Because I... I am open 因为我??我接受一切可能(存疑) I'm gonna make it mine 我要让它成为现实 Yes I... I’m gonna show it 是的,我??我想要表现出来 Yes I’m gonna make it all mine 是的,我会让它成为现实 I'm gonna make it all mine 我要让它成为现实 Yes I will make it all mine 是的,我会让它成为现实 & 删除? 11:38:52 Luna 呵呵~fundy, 他的歌就是很诡异呢,我昨天还尝试着翻译 curbside prophet 来着,结果,晕倒了...:-( & 删除? 12:02:08 [已注销] 终于啊终于,出来像 Luna 这样的人了,哎,等太久了... & 删除? 13:45:01 Luna 5. Wordplay 文字游戏 (本来自己翻过一个版本,但看了别人翻的才知道我的有多恶心~~ 怕 怕,幸亏没放上来,现在的这个版本大部分内容来自这里: http://203.208.37.104/search?q=cache:kHjPafHvVPYJ:blog.pixnet.n et/roque/post/188460+wordplay%E6%AD%8C%E8%AF%8D%E7%BF%BB%E8%AF% 91&hl=zh-CN&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=cn&st_usg=ALhdy224K5paF4KpxmhA3eucnN7mF5l8w) Wordplay 是自己很喜欢的一首歌,也十分有趣,可爱的 Jason 在耳 边亲切的和你讲述着自己的内心世界,千万不能错过! I've been all around the world 我已环游过世界 I've been a new sensation 我轰动一时 But it doesn't really matter in this generation 但在这年代 这不算什么 The sophomore slump is an uphill battle 第二张专辑的退步才 是艰难的一场战争 And someone said that ain't my scene 有人说,这还不到我出场 的时候 Cause they need a new song like a new religion 因为他们需要 的是一首新歌来崇拜 Music for the television 电视上的音乐 I can't do the long division someone do the math 我无法像某 人那样做又臭又长的除法数学 For the record label puts me on the shelf up in the freezer 因为唱片侧标的分类把我冷冻起 Gotta find another way to live the life of leisure 得找另一 个方法 好过又在悠哉的生活 So I drop my top 所以我下过往光辉 Mix and I mingle 混音 我混合 Is everybody ready for the single? 大家都准备好要听我的单曲 了吗? And it goes...这就是 Ah la la la la 喔拉拉拉 拉 Now listen closer to the verse I lay 现在仔细听好我写的歌~ Ah la la la love 喔拉拉拉 爱 It's all about the wordplay 全都是文字游戏 Ah la la la la 喔拉拉拉 啦 The wonderful thing it does 真的是很美好的事 because because I am the wizard of oo's and ah's and fa la la's 因为我是 oo & ah & fa la la 的男巫 Yea, the Mr. A-Z 是,就是我 (MRAZ 他的姓) They say I'm all about the wordplay 他们说我整个人就是文字 游戏 Its time to get in 现在到了认识我的时间 I got your remedy for those who don't remember me 那些不记 得我的人,让我来解答 Well let me introduce you to my style 恩 让我向你们介绍一下 我的风格 I try to keep a jumble 我试着保持杂乱无章 And the lyrics never mumble 并且我的歌词从不咕哝 when the music's making people tongue-tied 当我的个让人们舌 头开始打结 You want a new song like a new religion 你会想要一首新歌来 崇拜 Music for the television 电视上的音乐 I cant do the long division someone do the math 我无法像某 人那样做又臭又长的除法数学 For the people writing me off like I'm a one-hit wonder 因 为有些人说我只是昙花一现的歌手 真是扫兴 Gotta find another way to keep from going under 要找出另一 个方法度过低潮 Pull out the stops 挥别低潮 Got your attention 集中你的注意力 I guess its time again for me to mention the wordplay 我想 该是时候再次提起文字游戏了 Ah la la la la 喔拉拉拉 拉 Now listen closer to the verse I lay 现在仔细听好我写的歌词 Ah la la la la 喔拉拉拉 啦 It's all about the wordplay 全都是文字游戏 Ah la la la love 喔拉拉拉 爱 The wonderful thing it does 真的是很美好的事 because because I am the wizard of oo's and ah's and fa la la's 因为我是 oo & ah & fa la la 的男巫 Yea, the Mr. A-Z 是,就是我 (MRAZ 他的姓) They say I'm all about the wordplay 他们说我整个人就是文字 游戏 I built a bridge across the stream of consciousness 我建了 座桥好穿越这些杂乱无章的思想 It always seems to be a flowin' 这些思想常常此处流动 But I don't know which way my brain is goin' 但我也不知道我 的想像要流向何方 Oh the ryhmin' and the timin' 哦,那些韵律和节奏 Keeps the melodies inside me 无时无刻不在我的大脑里 And they're climbin' 它们越爬越高 'Til I'm running out of air 知道我快要不能呼吸 Are you prepared to take a dive 你准备好了下潜到 into the deep end of my head 我内心的最深处了吗? Are you listening to a single word I've said 你在仔细听我说 的每个字了吗? Ha La La La La 喔拉拉拉 拉 Listen closer to the words I say 现在仔细听好我写的歌词 Ha La La La La 喔拉拉拉 啦 I'm stickin' with the wordplay 我坚持玩儿我的文字游戏 Ha La La La Love 喔拉拉拉 爱 The wonderful thing it does 真的是很美好的事 Because, because 因为,因为 I am the wizard of ooh's and ah's and fa-la-la's 我是 oo & ah & fa la la 的男巫 Yeah the Mister A-Z 是,就是我 They say I'm all about the wordplay 他们说我整个人就是文字 游戏 Ha La La La La 喔拉拉拉 拉 I'm all about the wordplay 我整个人就是文字游戏 Ha La La La La 喔拉拉拉 拉 I'm stickin' with the wordplay 我坚持玩儿我的文字游戏 Ha La La La Love 喔拉拉拉 爱 I love the wonderful thing it does 真的是很美好的事 Because, because 因为,因为 The ooh's and ah's and fa-la-la's i'm back in love 我是 oo & ah & fa la la 的男巫 For the Mister A-Z they say 因为他们说我整个人就是文字游戏 It's all about the wordplay 我整个人就是文字游戏 & 删除? 02:00:41 Luna 6. Absolutely Zero (大家注意了,这个是我自己翻的,安全系数较低,一定要看仔细了啊, 有问题的话赶紧指出,先万不能把人误导了) You. You were a friend. You were a friend of mine I let you spend the night You see how it was my fault. Of course it was mine. I'm too hard at work. Have you ever heard of anything so absurd ever in your life. I'm sorry for wasting your time. 你,你曾是朋友,曾是我的朋友,我让你一个人渡过这漫漫长夜 你明白我错的多严重,当然,这是我的错 我太执着于我的工作。你是不是有生以来都没听过这么荒谬的事? 浪费了你的时间,我很抱歉 Who am I to say this situation isn't great when it's my job to make the most of it? Of course I didn't know that it would happen to me. Not that easy. 我是谁?当我必须依赖着现在的一切时,我却说它没什么意思 当然,我从没想过这样的事情会发生在我身上。不是我想的那么简单 Hey what's that you say? You're not blaming me for anything that's great But I don't break that easy. Does it fade away? So that's why I'm apologizing now for telling you I thought that we could make it I just don't get enough to believe that we've both changed. 嗨,你在说什么?你一点儿都不怪我,这很好 但我怎能轻易放下。我们的感情就要这样慢慢消逝了吗? 为什么我到现在还一直辩驳,说我以为我们可以克服这些阻碍 是因为这一切根本不足以让我相信我们都变了 Who am I to say this situation isn't great? It's my time to make the most of it Of course I didn’t know that this would happen to me, not that easy, no, no, no, no 我是谁?当这明明是最有可能成功的时机,我却说这没什么意思 当然,我从没想过这样的事会发生在我身上,它不是我想的那么简单 If all along the fault is up for grabs why can't you have it If it's for sale what is your offer, I'll sell it for no less than what I bought it for Pay no more than absolutely zero. 如果所有的错都是因为抓得太紧,你又凭什么不能抓住属于你的东西 呢? 如果把我们的感情拿出去卖,你愿意拿什么来买? 我的要价决不会少于当初我为了得到它而付出的 而我付出的,是绝对的零 Well neither one of us deserves the blame because opportunities moved us away And it's not an easy thing to learn to play a game that's made for two that's you and me The rules remain a mystery. See it was so easy. 好吧,其实我们都没有错,只是缘分离我们远去了 而且,要学会玩儿我们两个人组成的游戏并不是件容易的事 爱情的规则永远是个谜。 我们都把它看得太简单 Who am I to say this situation isn't great? It's our time to make the most of it How could we ever know that this would happen to me, not that easy, no All along the fault is up for grabs and there you have it Well it's for sale go make your offer, well i sell it for no less than what I bought it for Pay no more than absolutely zero 我是谁?当这明明是我们因该好好在一起的时机,我却说这没什么意 思? 我们怎么能想到这样的事情会发生在我的身上? 现实不是我们想得那么 简单,不是 所有的错都是因为抓得太紧,现在就请你紧紧抓住 好吧,现在我们的感情被拿出来卖了,去拿你愿意交换的东西吧 你知道,我的要价决不会少于当初我为了得到它而付出的 而我付出的,是零,绝对的零 & 删除? 02:12:57 Luna 7. Plane (这个版本是我从百度 Mraz 吧贴过来的, Bazzi_bb 同学版本 http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=) Drain the veins in my head Clean out the reds in my eyes to get by security lines Dear x-ray machine Pretend you don't know me so well I won't tell if you lied 整理如麻的思绪 柔搓发红的眼睛,等待登机前的安检 亲爱的 x 光机器 请假装不认识我 我会对你的谎言沉默不语 Cry, cause the droughts been brought up Drinkin' cause you're lookin so good in your starbucks cup I complain for the company that I keep The windows for sleeping rearrange And I'm nobody Well who's laughin now I'm leaving your town again And I'm over the ground that you've been spinning And I'm up in the air so baby hell yeah Oh honey I can see your house from here If the plane goes down, damn I'll remember where the love was found If the plane goes down, damn 哭吧,如麻的思绪重新眷顾 灌醉,都是你端咖啡的样子非常迷人 我埋怨着同伴 想在靠窗的座位休息 无名的我 哦,谁在笑我? 再一次我离开你住的城市 飞机从你旋转过的地方掠过 宝贝,飞机在空中盘旋 亲爱的,我可以看见你的房子 如果飞机可以坠落! 我将记住那个地方,曾找到爱的地方 如果飞机可以坠落! Damn, I should be so lucky Even only 24 hours under your touch You know I need you so much I cannot wait to call you And tell you that I landed somewhere 我真该庆幸! 即使只能和你在一起 24 小时 知道吗,我如此需要你 我迫不及待地向给你打电话 告诉你我降落何处 And hand you a square of the airport And walk you through the maze of the map That i'm gazing at Gracefully unnamed and feeling guilty for the luck And the look that you gave me Oh nobody knows me Not even me can see it, yet I bet I'm 想牵着你的手 一起穿过迷宫般的机场 幸运地结识你让我幸福地有犯罪感 我的表情因你而变 没有人了解我 连自己都没有察觉 I'm leaving your town again But I'm over the quilt that you've spinning And I'm up in the air, so baby hell yeah Oh honey I can see your house from here If the plane goes down, damn 再一次我离开你住的城市 飞机从你旋转的土地上飞过 可我只能这样的在高空中 亲爱的,我看到你住的房子 如果飞机能够坠落! You keep me high minded You keep me high 你让我疯狂... 令我神魂颠倒... Flax seeds, well they tear me open And supposedly you can crawl right through me Taste these teeth please And undress me from these sweaters better hurry Cause I'm keeping upward bound now (略) Oh maybe I'll build my house in your cloud Here I'm tumbling for you Stumbling through the work that I have to do Don't mean to harm you 或许我可以在你的心中筑屋 为你而着迷 心不在焉地忙着工作 不想伤害你 By leaving your town again love But I'm over the ground that you've been spinning But I'm up in the air, said baby hell yeah Oh honey I can see your house from here If the plane goes down, damn I'll remember where the love was found If the plane goes down, damn I'll remember where the love was found If the plane goes down, damn I'll remember where the love was found If the plane goes down, damn 再一次我离开你住的城市,我的爱 但是飞机从你旋转的土地上飞过 可我也只能这样的在高空中 亲爱的,我看到你住的房子 如果飞机能够坠落! 我将记住那个地方,曾找到爱的地方 如果飞机能够坠落! 我将记住那个地方,曾找到爱的地方 如果飞机能够坠落! 我将记住那个地方,曾找到爱的地方 如果飞机能够坠落!!! You get me high You keep me high minded You get me high You get me high minded 你让我疯狂... 令我神魂颠倒... ... & 删除? 06:21:00 Ricola (deviant) 好主意 我英语还成 有空豆油我 一起来 & 删除? 08:43:50 Luna 觉得我这两天最大的乐趣就是看到新的回应了~嘿嘿 我这块大砖头可是要骗出美玉了! Lachica,有你的加入,我心里就有底了^&^ & 删除? 00:31:20 Luna 今天有点儿累,找首简单点儿的翻~~ 8.If It Kills Me Hello, tell me you know Yeah, you figured me out Something gave it away 了 And it would be such a beautiful moment To see the look on your face To know that I know that you know now 你好,告诉我你知道 你让我着迷了 世界都消失了, 那么近的看着你的眼睛 幸福的发现 我终于确定你现在明白我的心意了 And baby that’s a case of my wishful thinking Cause you and I You know nothing Why, we go carrying on for hours, on and We get along much better Than you and your boyfriend 但是宝贝,这只是我的痴心妄想 你什么都不知道 因为我和你... 为什么,我们一待就是好几个小时,依旧不觉得腻 我们相处得比你和你男朋友好多了 Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me 我只想爱你 想比朋友亲密得多 但我依旧不能说出口,我怕我们的友谊也会因此结束 我只想让你感觉我 感觉我内心越积越浓的感情 如果这种痛苦让我死去 我会想尽一切方法回到你身边 如果这种痛苦让我死去 Well how long, can I go on like this, Wishing to kiss you, Before I rightly explode? This double life I lead isn’t healthy for me In fact it makes me nervous If I get caught I could be risking it all 还有多久,我还能继续像现在这样 渴望则你的吻 在我的感情爆发之前 这样表里不一的生活对我的健康非常不利 事实上,它让我忐忑不安 如果我被发现了,我会不顾一切 Baby there’s a lot that I miss In case I’m wrong 宝贝,如果我错了 我将会失去太多 Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me 我只想爱你 想比朋友亲密得多 但我依旧不能说出口,我怕我们的友谊也会因此结束 我只想让你感觉我 感觉我内心越积越浓的感情 如果这种痛苦让我死去 我会想尽一切方法回到你身边 如果这种痛苦让我死去 If I should be so bold I’d ask you to hold my heart in your hand Tell you from the start how I’ve longed to be your man But I never said I would I guess I’m gonna miss my chance again 如果我能够大胆一点 我就会让你把我的心捧在手中 告诉你,从开始的那一刻,我就如此渴望的成为你的男人 All I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me If it kills me I think it might kill me 我只想爱你 想比朋友亲密得多 但我依旧不能说出口,我怕我们的友谊也会因此结束 我只想让你感觉我 感觉我内心越积越浓的感情 如果这种痛苦让我死去 我会想尽一切方法回到你身边 如果这种痛苦让我死去 我想,这痛苦可能真的会让我死去And all I really want from you is to feel me It’s a feeling inside that keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me It might kill me 我只想让你感觉我 感觉我内心越积越浓的感情 如果这种痛苦让我死去 我会想尽一切方法回到你身边 这痛苦真的快让我死掉了 & 删除 ? 05:36:04 Ricola (deviant) 恩 3 小时后过来干活 I'm yours 和 Mr. Curiosity & 删除? 06:52:24 Luna 嘿嘿...找着战友的感觉~~ & 删除? 10:04:25 碳 TAN (记住九十月份你要干吗呢!!!!) 英语不好的人默默飘过... 在精神上支持你们!~ & 删除? 10:09:32 Ricola (deviant) 啊 我来了 网不太好 还要 babysit 一个小朋友Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 不管你对我做了什么 你可以打赌我感觉到了 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 我试图冷却下来 但是你实在太美 我已经融化掉了 I fell right through the cracks 我直接摔进了大峡谷里 and now I’m trying to get back 而我现在试着爬回来 Before the cool done run out 在对你的热情冷却下来之前 I’ll be giving it my bestest 我想尽我的全力 Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention 没什么能阻止我除非上帝插手 I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some 我想这是我的机会去赢得什么 或者学到什么 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我不会再犹豫啦 It cannot wait, I’m yours 我的心情是不能暂缓的 我是你的 Well open up your mind and see like me 打开你的思路 跟着我 重新看看世界 Open up your plans and damn you’re free 打乱你的计划 从现在起你是自由的 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love 看看你的心 你会找到爱 很多爱 Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me 在这一刻听这段音乐 也可以跟我一起唱着 A lá peaceful melody (This is a peaceful melody) 这段安静的旋律 It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved 被爱与爱是你的权利,被神摒弃的权利 So I won’t hesitate no more, no more 而我 不会再犹豫了 It cannot wait I’m sure 我确定我不能再等待 There’s no need to complicate 没有必要把一切复杂化 Our time is short 我们的时间不多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运 我会是你的 I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我花了太多太多时间对着镜子看我的舌头.. (preparing for French kiss?) And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 离的远一点大概会看得清楚些 My breath fogged up the glass 我的呼吸在玻璃上结了雾 And so I drew a new face and laughed 所以我在上面画了一歌笑脸 然后大笑 I guess what i’ma saying is there ain’t no better reason 我猜我说的是 除此之外没有更好的原因了 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 丢掉你女性的所谓的自尊吧 只要跟着我走 It’s what we aim to do 那是我们的目的地 Our name is our virtue 我们的名字是我们的优点 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我不会在犹豫了 It cannot wait I’m sure 无法再等 Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me 打开你的思路 跟着我 重新看看世界 Open up your plans and damn you’re free 打乱你的计划 从现在起你是自由的 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love 看看你的心 你会找到爱 很多爱 No please, don’t complicate 不 请不要复杂化 Our time is short 我们时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我的命运 我是你的 Jason Mraz - I'm Yours & 删除? 10:53:19 Luna great job!!! Lachica 小同学辛苦了~ 放假怎么不回家呢? & 删除 ? 11:37:52 Luna Lachica 同学,这一小部分, I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 离的远一点大概会看得清楚些 “bending over backwards”不是“拼命”的意思吗?我的词霸是这么 显示的呦~ & 删除? 13:09:30 Luna 10.Butterfly I'm taking a moment just imaginin' that I'm dancin' with you I'm your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes You got soul, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you 我花些时间,去幻想和你一起翩翩起舞 你靠在我身上,全身只穿一双鞋 (woohoo~ so crazy...) 你是那么有灵气,你知道怎样挑起我的兴致 让我禁不住为你写了一首歌 And you have your own engaging style And you've got the knack to vivify And you make my slacks a little tight, you may unfasten them if you like That's if you crash and spend the night 你散发着只属于你的独特的魅力 你有种神奇的力量,能让人充满活力 和你在一起是那么轻松,却还有那么一点小紧张, 但如果你愿意,你可以将我完全释放出来 如果你扑进怀抱和我一起渡过这夜晚 But you don't fold, you don't fade You've got everything you need, especially me Sister you've got it all You make the call to make my day In your message say my name Your talk is all the talk, sister you've got it all 但你不会掩饰,你只会更加光彩照人 你已经的到了所以你想得到的,特别是我 小姐,你已经完全把我迷住了 你打电话给我,让我一天都喜滋滋的 你在给我的留言里叫我的名字 你扯东扯西 小姐,你完全把我迷住了 Curl your upper lip up and let me look around Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down And bend your back and ask those hips if I can touch Because they're the perfect jumping off point of getting closer to your 抵起你的上唇,让我好好看看 沿着你的下唇慢慢乘上你的舌,然后轻轻咬一下 然后托起你的腰,问能不能继续触碰 因为他们是让我靠近你的完美起点 Butterfly Well you float on by Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight Or Eskimo your nose real close to mine And let's mood the lights and finally make it right But you don't fold, you don't fade, you've got everything you need Especially me Sister you've got it all 小蝴蝶 你轻轻飞来 哦,今晚用你的睫毛亲吻我 你凉凉的小鼻尖和我的贴在一起 哦,让我们把这灯光变得柔和让一切都那么美好 但你不会掩饰,你只会更加光彩照人 你已经的到你想要的一切,特别是我 小姐,你完全把我迷住了 You make the call to make my day In you message say my name Your talk is all the talk sister you've got it all You've got it all, you've got it all, you've got it all You've got it all, you've got it all, you've got it all You've got it all, you've got it all 你打电话给我,让我一天都喜滋滋的 你在给我的留言里叫我的名字 你扯东扯西,小姐,你完全把我迷住了 完全把我迷住了,你完全把我迷住了,你完全把我迷住了 Doll I need to see you pull your knee socks up Let me feel you up side, down slide, in slide, out slide, over here Climb in my mouth now child 宝贝我想看你脱下丝袜 让我好好感觉你, 现在,吻我吧,宝贝 (ooo~~ 脸红了,Jason 太淘气了...) Butterfly, well you landed on my mind Dammit you landed on my ear and then you crawled inside Now I see you perfectly behind closed eyes I wanna fly with you and I don't wanna lie to you Cause I, cause I can't recall a better days I'm coming to shine on the occasion 小蝴蝶,你落进了我的脑海 该死,你一定是落到了我耳朵上,然后钻了进来 现在,紧闭双眼背后的你,是如此完美 我想和你一起飞舞, 想和你一起躺在早地上 因为,我想不起有哪一天比现在更美好 我如此幸运,幸福的快要发光了 You're an open minded lady You've got it all And I never forget a face If I'm making my own I have my days Let's face the fact here, it's you that's got it all 你是个虚心的女孩 你把我完全迷住了 如果可以让你成为我一个人的 我就是最幸运的人 让我们面对现实把,就是你,把我完全迷住了 You know that fortune favors the brave Well let me get paid while I make you breakfast The rest is up to you, you make the call 你知道好运总是偏爱勇敢的人 那么,在我为你作早餐时,当我得到奖赏吧 剩下的就都由你决定了,给我打电话 You make the call to make my day In your message say my name Your talk is all the talk, sister you've got it all 你打电话给我,让我一天都喜滋滋的 你在给我的留言里叫我的名字 你扯东扯西,小姐,你完全把我迷住了 Cause I can't recall a better day I'm coming to shine on the occasion You're a sophisticated lady, oh you've got it all 因为,我想不起有哪一天比现在更美好 我是如此幸运,幸福的都要发光了, 你真是个聪明的女孩,哦,你完全把我迷住了 You've You've You've You've got got got got it it it it all, all, all, all, you've you've you've you've got got got got it it it it all, you've got it all all, you've got it all all, you've got it all all?.Butterfly, baby, well you've got it all 这么闷骚的歌居然被 Jason 唱的如此之可爱,真是绝了!& 删除? 13:11:42 不晒太阳的人。 好棒!! 我也想来帮帮忙了~~ & 删除? 13:15:29 Luna 哈哈!双手欢迎呱呱! 其实也不会太麻烦的,每天翻上一两首,当成消遣就好^&^ 入伙吧! & 删除? 18:59:24 bin8gerrard (Bella you beautiful luna) 呃??我来了 才申请的帐号 看见了嬉戏,不错 嘿嘿 大家加油 & 删除? 19:31:14 Luna 呜呼~惊喜啊! 哈哈,来,开工吧!说吧,要哪首? & 删除? 19:36:50 Luna 11.sleep all day (大家注意了啊,这首歌疑问很多,先放到这儿,来说说自己的意见 吧) His after moan though cries oh no He's building up a shine but he take it slow And he knows it's time to make a change here and time to get away And he knows it's time for all the wrong reasons and time to end the pain 他的哭泣,最终只是几声呜咽而已 他点燃了光亮,却那么慢的拿起来(相当存疑!!) 他知道,这个地方该改变了,而他也该离开了 他也知道,是时候去解释错误的原因,是时候结束这痛苦了But he sleep all, sleep all day, sleep all, we sleep all day over Why don't we sleep all, sleep all day, sleep all, we sleep all day over 但他只是一直睡,整天的睡,一直睡,我们睡了一整天,就这么简单 我们为什么不能一直睡,睡一整天,就这么睡着,一整天, 就这么简单 She said what would your mother think and how would your father react Would he take it all back what they've done No way they said take it, take it and he said make it with your own two hands That was my old man and he said If all is grounded you should go make a mountain out of it 她说,你妈妈会怎么想,你爸爸会有什么样的反应,他会收回从前为你 所做的一切吗? 不会的,他们说,拿去,都拿去吧,但要用你自己的双手去实现它 这就是我的老父亲,他说 既然所有铺垫都已经做好了,那么你就应该在它上面堆起一座高山 Oh what a lovely day to have a slice of humble pie Oh Recalling of the while we used to drive and drive here and there Going nowhere but for us, nowhere but the two of us And we knew it was time to take a chance here And time to compromise our lives just a little while And it was time for all the wrong and lonely, lonesome reasons But time is often on my side but I give it to you tonight 哦,多么可爱的一天啊,我尝到了耻辱滋味, 哦,回想那时候我们曾经开着车,漫无目的的开呀开呀 也不知道要去哪儿,就我们两个人, 也不知道要去哪儿,就我们两个人 然后我们明白,该出去冒险了, 该学着对生活做一点点的妥协了 是时候来解释这些错误的孤独的可怜的原因了, 虽然时间通常站在我这边 但是这次我把机会让给你 (存疑!!)And we sleep all, sleep all day, sleep all, we sleep all day over Why don't we, sleep all, sleep all day, we sleep all day, we sleep all day over and over and over and over again 然后我们只是一直睡,整天的睡,一直睡,我们睡了一整天,就这样结 束了 我们为什么不能一直睡,睡一整天,就这么睡着,一整天, 就这样结束 一切 And as time goes by we get a little bit tired waking and baked another Marlboro mile wide It's sending the boys on the run in the time in the hot summer sun To swim beneath or over outside till they're reading between the lines But they read none of the part in the hallmark card where they read about the dreams And reaching for the stars to hold on a little bit closer to Who said it was time, time to take, take love Time to take a chance here Time to compromise to occupy the lies And it was time for all the wrong reasons but time is often on my side but I give it to you, oh boy 时间慢慢流逝,一直醒着的我们开始有一点累了,又点了一根万宝路, 站在离彼此很远的地方 酷热的天气让男孩子们奔跑在夏日的艳阳下,或游在水面下,直到又要 开始读书了(存疑!!) 他们在 hallmark 卡上读到了梦想,但他们什么都没明白 (Hallmark 是 一个卡片牌子,生日卡康复卡圣诞节卡新生儿卡) 他们继续够着天上的星星,只求能一点点的接近它 是谁说的,该去寻找爱情了, 该出去冒险了, 该去对谎言妥协了, 也该去解释这些错误的,孤独的,可怜的原因了, 虽然时间通常站在我这边 但是这次我把机会让给你 ,孩子(存 疑!!) Sleep all, we sleep all day, sleep all, we sleep all day over so why don't we, sleep all, we sleep all day, sleep all, we sleep all day over and over 一直睡,整天的睡,一直睡,我们睡了一整天,就这样结束了 为什么不能一直睡,睡一整天,就这么睡着,一整天, 永无止境 She said what did you think your mother would do this and how would your father react oh lord Would he take it all back what they've done No way they said take it, take it and don't break it with your own two hands See that was my old man and he said If all is grounded you should go make a mountain out of it 她说,你觉得你妈妈会怎么想,你爸爸会有什么样的反应? 他会收回从前为你所做的一切吗? 不会的,他们说,拿去,都拿去吧,只要别用你自己双手去破坏它 这就是我的老父亲和他说的话 既然所有铺垫都已经做好了,那么你就应该在它上面堆起一座高山& 删除? 20:49:53 okvin (http://t.sina.com.cn/ookvin) 转 Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me 是否你说的话都会发生,但这并不作用于我 Oh things are gonna happen naturally 事情总是自然的在发生着 Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side 采取你的忠告,我正在看着事物光明的一面, And balancing the whole thing 并且平衡着每一件事 But often times those words get tangled up in lines 但是那些诺言常常会像线一样纠缠在一起 And the bright lights turn to night 随之光明也变成了黑暗 Until the dawn it brings another day 直到黎明带来了另一天 to sing about the magic that was you and me 歌唱关于你和我的魔法 Cause you and I both loved 因为你和我都是相爱着的 What you and I spoke of 那是你和我述说着的 And others just read of 而其他人只是在阅读着 Others only read of the love, the love that I love. 其他人仅仅只是在阅读着爱,我所爱着的爱 See I'm all about them words 看,我是关于他们的一切诺言 Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words 在数字之上,不受妨碍的被编号的诺言 Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards 上百页,一页页的延伸着 More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive 比我曾经听说过的诺言还要多,我感到多么的快活 Cause you and I both loved 因为你和我都是相爱着的 What you and I spoke of 那是你和我述说着的 And others just dream of 而其他人只是在梦想着 And if you could see me now 如果现在你能看见我 You and I, you and I 你和我,你和我 Not so little you and I anymore 你和我再也不会那么的渺小 And with this silence brings a moral story 伴随着这静默而来的是一个心灵上的故事 More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy 更多重要的发展是一个男孩的光荣 Cause you and I both loved 因为你和我都是相爱着的 What you and I spoke of 那是你和我述说着的 And others just dream of 而其他人只是在梦想着 And if you could see me now 如果现在你能看见我 Well I'm almost finally out of 好吧,我最后几乎放弃 I'm finally out of 我最后放弃了 Finally deedeedeedee 最后 Well I'm almost finally, finally 好吧,我最后几乎,最后 Well I'm free, oh, I'm free 好吧,我自由了,我自由了 And it's okay if you have go away 好吧,如果你一定要离开 Oh just remember the telephone works both ways 只要记住这个电话号码 And if I never ever hear them ring 如果我从未曾经听见他们响起 If nothing else I'll think the bells inside 如果别的什么也没有,我将会在我内心里想着这铃 Have finally found you someone else and that's okay 最后发现你变成另外一个人,那也没关系 Cause I'll remember everything you sang 因为我将会记住你所唱的一切 Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of 因为你和我都是相爱着的,那是你和我述说着的 and others just read of and if you could see now 而其他人只是在阅读着,如果你现在能看见 well I'm almost finally out of. 好吧,我最后几乎放弃了 I'm finally out of, finally, deedeeededede 我最后放弃了,最后 well I'm almost finally, finally, finally out of words 好吧,我最后几乎,最后,最后放弃了诺言 & 删除? 21:12:21 腐草为萤 (炒黄金挣点零花!) lz 好厉害~呵呵~我自己英语不好,看歌词也就大体看个意思罢了,根本 写不成完整的语言,有 lz 在真是太好了! & 删除 ? 21:56:57 Luna 谢谢王睿小同学~ 也谢谢大家的支持! & 删除? 22:11:05 matchstick (妥妥儿的) 嗯,好毅力! 灰常灰常地支持你!! 希望看到 Mr.Curiosity 和 Live High 的译文!!! & 删除? 00:45:24 Luna 13. Live High (很美的一首歌,Jason 也正是用这种态度对待着生活,是他生活 态度的真实写照吧,这就是为什么,我这么爱他!) I try to picture a girl Through a looking glass See her as a carbon atom See her eyes and stare back at them See that girl As her own new world Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe 透过镜子 我试着描绘一个女孩 可以选择把她看成一颗小小的尘埃 我转过身凝视他的眼睛 也可以去想象她有一个只属于自己的全新世界 尽管她看上去很平凡,但仍可能像宇宙那样神秘 Glory God, oh God is peeking through the blinds Are we all here standing naked Taking guesses at the actual date and time Oh my, justifying reasons why Is an absolutely insane resolution to live by 光荣的上帝啊,上帝正在偷偷看着我们这群浑然不觉的人们 在他面前我们是不是都是一样,赤裸裸站在那儿 猜一猜确切的日期和时间 上帝啊, 为了追寻世间万物的因由而活着 是最疯狂的决心吧 Live high Live mighty Live righteously Takin it easy Live high, live mighty Live righteously 开心的活着 用力的生活 正直的生活 让自己放轻松吧 开心的活着, 用力的生活 正直的活着 Try to picture the man To always have an open hand See him as a giving tree See him as matter Matter fact he's not a beast No not the devil either Always a good deed doer And it's laughter that we're makin after all 我试着描绘一个男人 一个平时很慷慨的男人 把他想象成一颗挂着礼物的树 把他想象成一件东西 事实上,他不是牲口 也不是魔鬼 但我们这样想象着,他就变得很可笑The call of the wild is still an ordination why And the order of the permeates All our politics are too late Oh my, the congregation in my mind Is this assembly singing gratitude Practicing their livin for you 为什么,自然界依旧要被分类 有为什么要有区别的对待 我们的规则总是滞后 哦,我的上帝,我的脑子里有人在集会 是在合唱着对你的感激吗? 奋力的表达着他们对你的爱 Live high Live mighty Live righteously Takin it easy Live high, live mighty Live righteously 开心的活着 用力的生活 正直的生活 让自己放轻松吧 开心的活着, 用力的生活 正直的活着Let's take it easy And celebrate the malleable reality Because nothing is ever as it seems This life is but a dream 让自己放轻松吧 去赞美着充满一切可能的世界吧 因为一切都不会只有看上去的那么简单 这就是生活,不是梦想 take Live Live Live take it easy high mighty righteously it easy Live high Live mighty Live righteously 放松吧 开心的活着 用力的生活 正直的生活 让自己放轻松吧 开心的活着, 用力的生活 正直的生活Let's take it easy Live high Live mighty Live righteously Takin it easy Live high, live mighty Live righteously Let's take it easy & 删除? 06:38:00 Ricola (deviant) Bending over backwards 我只知道是把身体向后玩过去的意思 也许是 个习语吧 可拼命放进去怎么解释呢 & 删除? 09:27:33 姜姜 (执迷) 支持一下 & 删除?
10:21:30 b_flat_minor (would you be more proactive?) 我以为 Bending over backwards 是把舌头卷起来看下面呢....因为他 在看舌头嘛-_- 好可爱 & 删除? 11:12:32 Luna 其实都能说通,但感觉马文的理解好像更好一些,嗯,这样想想,真的 好可爱~ 还想问一下,大家对 live high 是怎么理解的? 还有 sleep all day 里的这句话: But time is often on my side but I give it to you tonight 我脑 袋想的快抽筋了也想不出来个能说服自己的解释.... & 删除? 13:35:20 Fundy (然后趁青春好好恋爱一次) 啊 我以为豆邮全是删除小组的消息呢 原来还有催作业的啊 汗 赶紧发出来 Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Well you done done me and you bet I felt it 好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切 I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted 想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情 I fell right through the cracks 这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙 and now I’m trying to get back 而我现在开始尝试着回归现实 Before the cool done run out 在我的冲动尚未冷却之前 I’ll be giving it my bestest 我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心) Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止 I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some 估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait, I’m yours 一刻也不能再等,我会是你的 Well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me 当音乐响起,要不要跟我一唱一和 A lá peaceful melody 这段安静的旋律 It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved 你拥有爱与被爱这被神所抛弃的权利 So I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 There’s no need to complicate 不要把事情复杂化 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我会是你的 I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子练习(热吻) And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer 站得远一点尝试能够看得更清楚 My breath fogged up the glass 呼出的雾气模糊了镜面 And so I drew a new face and laughed 我笑着在上面画上一个笑脸 I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason 我想说我表达的一切已经(让你)没有任何托辞 To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝 It’s what we aim to do 这就是我们的目标 Our name is our virtue 我们的名字就是我们的优势 I won’t hesitate no more, no more 我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I’m sure 一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定 Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me 好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方) Open up your plans and damn you’re free 忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了 Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love 在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱 No please, don’t complicate 请别将事情复杂化 Our time is short 时日无多 This is our fate, I’m yours 这是我们的命运,我会是你的 & 删除? 21:06:52 Luna 哦吼~ fundy 交作业啦! 快撒花~~~~~ 哈哈哈哈 很传神,严重表扬! 嗯嗯! & 删除? 21:10:13 Luna 14 The Remedy (I Won't Worry) (这首歌是 Jason 唯一明确给出含义的歌:这首歌的起因,是他一个叫 Charlie 的朋友,一个得了癌症,却一点不为此困扰,依旧乐观开朗生 活着 的人。Jason 感动于他的从容和简单,于是写了这首歌。后来这首歌被 很多与癌症有关的组织所传唱。)Well I saw fireworks from the freeway and behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away Cause you were born on the fourth of July, freedom reign 好吧, 我看到了告诉公路那边的焰火 闭上眼睛它还是挥之不去 因为你就是在国庆日出生的 自由统治的开始 But something on the surface it stings I said something on the surface well it kinda makes me nervous, who says you deserve this? and what kind of God would serve this? We will cure this dirty old disease Well, If you've gots the poison, I've gots the remedy 但有些东西刚知道的时候还是会疼 我说,那些刚知道的东西 好吧,真的让我有点紧张(估计在说刚知道 Charlie 得癌症) 谁说你应该是现在这样 是什么样的上帝居然会这样安排? 我们一定会战胜这肮脏的疾病 The remedy is the experience This is a dangerous liaison I says the comedy is that it's serious Which is a strange enough new play on words I said the tragedy is how you're gonna spend The rest of your nights with the light on So shine the light on all of your friends When it all amounts to nothing in the end. 解药就是你经历它的过程 这是种危险的关联 我觉得,喜剧其实是很严肃的, 它一种语言上相当奇异的新式戏剧 我觉得,悲剧其实只在于你怎样渡过 那些开着灯睡不着的剩余夜晚 所以,拿灯光去照亮你所有的朋友吧 反正注定到头来一切都会消逝 I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, hey, oh I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, hey, oh 我~~~~~~一点都不担心我的未来 Well I heard two men talking on the radio In a crossfire kind of new reality show Uncovering the ways to plan the next big attack Well they were counting down the ways To stab the brother in the be right back after this The unavoidable kiss, where the minty fresh death breath is sure to Outlast this catastrophy Dance with me, because 我听到两个人在广播理的谈话 是那种真是访谈,两个人争吵的不亦乐乎, 互相揭露这着要如何制造下一个伤害 他们真是想尽了办法 去伤害在这场 show 后,最终还是要回来的兄弟 无法避免的死亡之吻 那带着薄荷气味死亡气息,注定是这个悲剧的最终结果 If you gots the poison, I've gots the remedy The remedy is the experience This is a dangerous liaison I says the comedy is that it's serious Which is a strange enough new play on words I said the tragedy is how you're gonna spend The rest of your nights with the light on So shine the light on all of your friends When it all amounts to nothing in the end. 如果你拿到的是毒药,我这里有解药 解药就是你经历它的过程 这是种危险的关联 我觉得,喜剧其实是很严肃的, 它一种语言上相当奇异的新式戏剧 我觉得,悲剧其实只在于你怎样渡过 那些开着灯睡不着的剩余夜晚 所以,拿灯光去照亮你所有的朋友吧 反正注定到头来一切都会消逝 I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, hey, oh I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, hey, oh 我~~~~~~一点都不担心我的未来 When I fall in love I take my time There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine And I'll tell you why Cause... 当我爱上一个人时 我从容不迫 在做决定的时候没有必要着急 你可以把太阳熄灭 但我会耀眼依旧 让我来告诉你为什么 因为... The remedy is the experience This is a dangerous liaison I says the comedy is that it's serious Which is a strange enough new play on words I said the tragedy is how you're gonna spend The rest of your nights with the light on So shine the light on all of your friends When it all amounts to nothing in the end. I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, hey, oh I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, I won't worry my life I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i won't worry my life away, I won't worry my life I won't and I won't and I won't etc... 解药就是你经历它的过程 这是种危险的关联 我觉得,喜剧其实是很严肃的, 它一种语言上相当奇异的新式戏剧 我觉得,悲剧其实只在于你怎样渡过 那些开着灯睡不着的剩余夜晚 所以,让灯光照亮你所以的朋友吧 反正注定到头来一切都会消逝 & 删除? 01:06:36 人妖 (想换明信片= =) 我今晚因为复读与否的事痛苦,简直是痛不欲生.我甚至有想过逃避,我开 始讨厌自己讨厌生活. 但是...真的是巧合,我突然上网听到了 DETAILS IN THE FABRIC EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE! 天啊!我真的感觉好多了,我有信心去再奋斗一年~!有时,可能会难以接受 事实,但是,有时,你不得不接受那些发生了的事情. 我曾经一度怀疑上帝是否存在...因为我并不认为他会真正眷顾我. 其实,上帝是在的吧...在这种难关,让我听到这首歌 THAT TOUCHS ME! A LESSON LEARN IN TIME!THX GOD~ & 删除? 13:03:10 [已注销] 根据整个歌的态度,&I'm almost finally out of &为什么是&我最后几 乎放弃&,若解释成“我终于释然”怎样? & 删除? 22:21:20 Luna 应该是都可以的,只是每个人的理解不一样吧,只要能说服自己,符合 自己的那个意境就可以了~ & 删除? 22:32:34 宇文 (i'm not dead) geek in the pink 原来还有这么个典故啊... LZ 加油啊 & 删除? 11:50:45 [已注销] If It Kills Me Hello, tell me you know Yeah, you figured me out Something gave it away 嘿,告诉我你已经知道了 是的,你发现了我 是什么出卖了我 It would be such a beautiful moment To see the look on your face To know that I know that you know now 看着你的脸,发现你终于明白我的心意,那该是多么幸福的瞬间And baby that’s a case of my wishful thinking You know nothing 可是宝贝,这些只是我的痴心妄想,你其实什么都不知道 You and I Why, we go carrying on for hours on and We get along much better Than you and your boyfriend 只是为什么,我和你啊,我们一待就是几个小时,而且比你和你男 朋友相处得好多了 Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me 噢,我只想爱你 希望我们远不止朋友般亲密 但已一起走过这么久,我却依然说不出真心 其实我只希望你能感觉我的感受 当我内心的感情越积越浓 如果这会让我万劫不复 我会找到另一条回你身边的路 如果它让我万劫不复 How long, can I go on like this Wishing to kiss you Before I rightly explode This double life I lead isn’t healthy for me In fact it makes me nervous 还有多久,我可以继续这样渴望着你的吻 在我的感情爆发之前 这样表里不一的生活对我的健康非常不利 事实上,它让我忐忑不安 If I get caught I could be risking it all 'Cause baby there’s a lot that I miss In case I’m wrong 如果我被发现了,我会不顾一切 因为亲爱的,一旦做错,我会失去太多 If I should be so bold I’d ask you to hold my heart in your hand Tell you from the start how I’ve longed to be your man But I never said I would I guess I’m gonna miss my chance again 倘若我能够大胆一点 我就会让你把我的心捧在手中 告诉你一切,就从我多么渴望成为你的男人的那个最初开始 但是我从未说过我真的会这么做 我想我只会一再地错过. & 删除? 12:33:22 Luna 哇喔~嬉戏也来了呀! 你这个版本明显好很多,解决了我好几处的疑点,嘿嘿 happy~ happy~~ & 删除 ? 13:08:14 [已注销] 那也是你的功劳比较大,我只是根据你的稍加改动。合作愉快~ & 删除? 14:03:47 Luna 呵呵~我开这贴的目的达到了! “万劫不复”这解释真的挺妙,嗯 & 删除? 14:16:04 Nickel (fatuous) LZ 辛苦 支持! & 删除? 18:26:23 Luna 15.Only Human A squirrel in the tree is he watching me 树上有只松鼠在看我 Does he give a damn? 他对我好奇吗? Does he care who I am? 他在意我是谁吗? I'm just a man, is that all I am 对它来说,我只是个人而已 Are my manners misinterpreted words or only human? 这是我谦虚的 说法呢,还是在你眼里,我就是个人类而已 I'm human 我是人类 Murderous crow, hey what you know 不详的乌鸦,你知道什么 What you reading about, what you hold in your toes 你在看什么, 你脚趾上夹的什么? Is that a twig, are you a dove of peace 是橄榄枝吗?你是和平鸽 吗? A black dove undercover, with another puzzle piece 是有秘密身份 的黑鸽子,身上藏着某个秘密? Are you a riddle to solve all along? 你是个永远都解不开的迷吗? Or am I over thinking thoughts of human after all 或者我只是该 结束这种人类的思维了? Only human 只是人类而已 Made of flesh, made of sand, made of you and me 血肉,沙土,你 和我组成了这个星球 The planet's talking about a revolution 这个星球正在讲述着轮回 The natural laws ain't got no constitution 大自然缺了谁都不行 They've got a right to live their own life 他们有权去过自己的生 活 But we keep paving over paradise 但我们去只想建造自己的天堂 'Cause we're only human 因为我们只是人类 Yes we are, only human 没错,只是人类 If it's our only excuse do you think we'll keep on being only human 如果就是我们的借口,你觉得我们想继续做人类吗? Yes we are, only human 是的,我们只是人类 So far? 至少到目前为止 Up in the major's tree, the one he planted back when he was just a boy 看那棵树,他的主人还是个孩子的时候种下了它 Thinking 1923 大概是 1923 年吧 Thirty meters and a foot, take a look, take a climb 有三十多米 高,看一看,爬一爬 What you'll find is the product of a seed 你会发现种子是怎样产 生的 The seed is sown, all alone 这颗种子被孤独的种在这里 It grows above, with a heart of love 然后慢慢长出来,带着一颗充 满爱的心 Sharp and shelter of the animals of land and cold weather breathing ××和保护着大地上的动物和寒冷的空气 We're all breathing in 我们共同呼吸的空气 The planet's talking about a revolution 这个星球在讲述着轮回 The natural laws ain't got no constitution 自然界缺了谁都不行 They've got a right to live their own life 他们都有权利过自己的 生活 But we keep paving over paradise 但我们却只想着建造自己的天堂 'Cause we're only human 因为我们只是人类 Yes we are, only human 没错,只是人类 If it's our only excuse do you think we'll keep on being only human 如果就是我们的借口,你觉得我们想继续做人类吗? Yes we are, only human, only human, so far, so far 没错,我们只 是人类,只是人类,至少到现在为止 And this place it will outlive me 这个地方存在的肯定比我久 Before I get to heaven I'll climb that tree 在上天堂之前,我一 定要爬上这棵树, And I will have to give my thanks 我要对他说谢谢 For giving me the branch to swing on 谢谢他给我一个怀抱,让我可 以抱着哭 If I ever fall in love 如果有天我爱上一个人 I'll have to give myself a baby 我会和她生一个属于我们的孩子 I will let my children have their way 我会让我的孩子走他自己的 路 'Cause we're only human, yes we are 因为我们只是人类,没错,就 是这样 Only human, so far, so far so far, so far& 删除? 18:29:34 Luna Sharp and shelter of the animals of land and cold weather breathing We're all breathing in 这一句,大家帮我看看什么意思吧? 还有那个 sharp,在这里到底怎么 理解呢? 还有这一句,The natural laws ain't got no constitution 大家都怎么理解的阿? & 删除? 02:28:08 vii 黄花地 厉害! 我很想帮忙 可惜英语不够好 看到这个帖子超感动的 会做这么浩 大的事情的人 超令人感动的 & 删除? 12:05:06 [已注销] 我发现英文版歌词本身就不是很确切,虽然不是大面积,但是对于我这 样的偏执狂还是受不了。缓慢修改中,现在只搞完两首...以下大概是准 确的了...(大概) If It Kills Me Hello, tell me you know Yeah, you've figured me out Something gave it away 嘿,告诉我你知道了 是的,你已经发现了我 是什么出卖了我 It would be such a beautiful moment To see the look on your face To know that I know that you know now 看着你的脸,发现你终于明白我的心意,那该是多么幸福的瞬间And baby that’s a case of my wishful thinking You know nothing 可是宝贝,这些只是我的痴心妄想,你其实什么都不知道 Well,You and I Why, we go carrying on for hours on end We get along much better then you and your boyfriend 只是为什么,我和你啊,我们一待就是几个小时,远比你和你男朋 友相处得好 Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me 噢,我只想爱你 希望我们远不止朋友般亲密 但已一起走过这么久,我却依然说不出真心 其实我只希望你能感受我的感受 当我内心的感情越积越浓 如果这会让我万劫不复 我会找到另一条回你身边的路 如果它让我万劫不复 How long, can I go on like this Wishing to kiss you Before I rightly explode This double life I lead isn’t healthy for me In fact it makes me nervous 还有多久,我可以继续这样渴望着你的吻 在我的感情爆发之前 这样表里不一的生活对我的健康非常不利 事实上,它让我忐忑不安 If I get caught I could be risking it all 'Cause baby there’s a lot that I miss In case I’m wrong 如果我被发现了,我会不顾一切 因为亲爱的,一旦做错,我会失去太多 All I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me If it kills me 噢,我只想爱你 希望我们远不止朋友般亲密 但已一起走过这么久,我却依然说不出真心 其实我只希望你能感受我的感受 当我内心的感情越积越浓 如果这会让我万劫不复 我会找到另一条回你身边的路 如果它让我万劫不复 如果它让我万劫不复If I should be so bold I’d ask you to hold my heart in your hand Tell you from the start how I’ve longed to be your man But I never said a word I guess I’m gonna miss my chance again 倘若我能够大胆一点 我就会让你把我的心捧在手中 告诉你一切,就从我多么渴望成为你的男人的那个最初开始 但是我从未真的开过口 我想我只会一再地错过 Well all I really wanna do is love you A kind much closer than friends use But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through And all I really want from you is to feel me As the feeling inside keeps building And I will find a way to you if it kills me If it kills me If it kills me 噢,我只想爱你 希望我们远不止朋友般亲密 但已一起走过这么久,我却依然说不出真心 其实我只希望你能感受我的感受 当我内心的感情越积越浓 如果这会让我万劫不复 我会找到另一条回你身边的路 如果它让我万劫不复 如果它让我万劫不复 I think i

我要回帖

更多关于 baidufanyi 的文章

随机推荐