enzymedicareader digestt gold的介绍

Your web browser's JavaScript doesn't seem to be enabled. To improve your shopping experience, please turn it on.
Enzymedica Digest Gold(TM) with ATPro(TM) -- 120 Capsules
Shipping Weight: 0.23 lb
Servings: 120
Retail price: $63.99
Our Price $47.99
120 Capsules
180 Capsules
240 Capsules
Set & Save
Deliver Once
Now & Every 15 Days
Now & Every 30 Days
Now & Every 45 Days
Now & Every 60 Days
Now & Every 90 Days
Now & Every 120 Days
as a guest*.
*Your guest list will be temporarily saved until you end this browser session.
1 item added to your list
Enzymedica Digest Gold(TM) with ATPro(TM) -- 120 Capsules
Oops! Something went wrong and we were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Enzymedica Digest Gold(TM) with ATPro(TM) Description
Most Advanced Enzyme Formula
Optimal Digestive Support
America's #1 Selling Digestive Enzyme
Vegan & Kosher
Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating indigestion and irregularity.
Digest Gold is an advanced formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber ad protein. The enzymes in Digest Gold support optimal digestion by helping the body absorb nutrients and convert food into energy. Digestive well-being improves concentration and increases vitality. Digest Gold is an excellent choice for individuals seeding a high-potency enzyme formula.
Directions
Take 1 capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed.
Dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Amylase Thera-Blend23000 DU*
Protease Thera-blend(TM)80000 HUT*
Glucoamylase50 AGU*
ATPro(TM) (ATP, Magnesium citrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10) 300 Million LCU25 mg*
Alpha-Galactosidase450 GalU*
Cellulase Thera-Blend3000 CU*
Lipase Thera-blend4000 FCCFIP*
Lactase900 ALU*
Beta Glucanase25 BGU*
Maltase200 DP*
Xylanase550 XU*
Invertase240 SU*
(w/Phytase)45 Endo-PGU*
Hemicellulase30 HCU*
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: 100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water).
Enzymedica Digest Gold& with ATPro& -- 120 Capsules is rated
4.667 out of
Rated 3 out of
Shannon77 from
made me gassy.
Rated 5 out of
ddl2dance from
Top Product
Tried this during a recent trip. My stomach has never been better! Highly recommend it.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent product
This helps my very sensitive stomach digest foods more easily. Bonus that it is gluten free too.
Rated 5 out of
MardiK from
Finally found the right one!
For years I have tried many highly touted digestive enzymes, and noticed little improvement in my digestion. I found Digest Gold recommended along with HCL, and the relief was instant. I had been suffering with painful intestinal gas, which seemed to be getting worse no matter what I tried or eliminated from my diet. Adding the HCL was a great contributor to the miracle as my research had revealed the mostly likely cause was not enough stomach acid. No more uncomfortable, embarrassing situations!
You Might Also Like...
Vitacost price:
Vitacost price:
Vitacost price:
We Also Suggest
People Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Too low to show:
Get exclusive offers, free shipping events, expert health tips & more by signing up for our promotional emails.
Enter Shipping Zip Code:
Please enter a valid zip code114网址导航Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics, 90 Capsules -
Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics, 90 Capsules
You purchased this item on
Our Price:
$13.01 (23)
Volume Discount
Earn 10% Loyalty Credit
Loyalty Program
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
-&&Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Add to Cart
Add to Wish List
Enzymedica, Digest Gold + Probiotics, 90 Capsules
Expiration Date:? Nov 2017
Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or &best used before& date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:? 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
Shipping Weight
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
Product Code:
Package Quantity:
90 Capsules
Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 3.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount:
Add Both to Cart
Related Products
Product Overview
Description
Most Advanced
The Enzyme Experts
#1 Selling Enzyme Brand
Most Advanced Enzymes with Probiotics
Optimal Digestive Support
1.5 Billion Active Cultures Per Daily Dose +
Dietary Supplement
Vegetarian
No Fillers Added
Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating, irregularity
and indigestion.
Fortifying
the digestive system with enzymes and probiotics may promote optimal digestion while maintaining the digestive system's natural balance to support
overall digestive health.
Digest Gold + Probiotics contains an advanced enzyme formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber and protein. Probiotics provide additional digestive support by boosting enzyme production and promoting regularly.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.
Suggested Use
1 capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed.
Other Ingredients
100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)
Contain NO egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Keep avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Please keep out of reach of children
Supplement Facts
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Amylase Thera-blend
Protease Thera-blend
80,000 HUT
Glucoamylase
Alpha Galactosidase
Cellulase Thera-blend
Lipase Thera-blend
4,000 FCCFIP
Beta Glucanase
Pectinase (w/ Phytase)
45 Endo-PGU
Hemicellulase
Probiotic Blend:
L- acidophilus DDS-1 , L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, L. gasseri,
L. Plantarum, L. Bulgaricus, L. Salivarius, L. Paracasei
500 million CFU
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
on Sep 15, 2016
Verified Purchase
Was this review helpful to you?
on Mar 05, 2016
I find this combination better than the singular products. I find this improves my well-being.
Verified Purchase
No More Bloat!
on Feb 16, 2014
Very good! No more bloating, burping.
Verified Purchase
Great for acute or chronic indigestion
on Sep 26, 2013
Another pharmacist recommended this product to me for my indigestion. I suffer from GERD and take medication to reduce the acid production in my stomach, unfortunately this also decreases the efficiency of digestion. I would eat a meal and it would remain in my stomach for hours causing alot of discomfort. When I take Digest Gold everything is digested. I highly recommend this product.
Verified Purchase
Food allergy relief
on Aug 09, 2013
This is so full of all spectrum of enzymes and helps so much when we eat things we really shouldn't be eating. I think this really helps with all kinds of food sensitivities or allergies.
Verified Purchase
Was this review helpful to you?Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, 10 Capsules
Trial Product
Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, 10 Capsules
Trial pricing is for the first purchase of an item. One item per order.
Earn $0.20 (10%) Loyalty Credit
Buy These Together
Save $4.00 when you also purchase
Price Together: $8.95
Expiration Date: Mar 2018
Shipping Weight: 0.07 lbs
Product Code: ENZ-20219
Package Quantity:
10 Capsules
Dimensions: 3 x 1.5 x 1.5 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Description
The Enzyme Experts
Most Advanced
#1 Selling Enzyme Brand
Dietary Supplement
Vegan & Kosher
Most Advanced Enzyme Formula
Optimal digestive support
America's # 1 selling digestive enzyme+
+According to SPINS,
a market research and counseling firm for the natural products industry.
Digest Gold is an advanced formula that breaks down
carbohydrates, fats, fiber and protein. The enzymes in Digest Gold support
optimal digestion by helping the body absorb nutrients and convert food into
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple
stains of enzymes that work in various PH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been
shown to three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading
digestive supplements.
Suggested Use
1 capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed.
Other Ingredients
100% Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water)
Contains No egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
Keep closed in dry place, avoid excessive heat.
Do not use id safety seal is broken or missing.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Supplement Facts
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Amylase Thera-blend
Protease Thera-blend
80,000 HUT
Glucoamylase
ATPro, (ATP, magnesium citrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10)
25 mg-300 million LCU
Alpha Galactosidase
Cellulase Thera-blend
Lipase Thera-blend
4,000 FCCFIP
Beta Glucanase
Pectinase w/ Phytase
45 Endo-PGU
Hemicellulase
** Daily Value not established.
Product Reviews (227)
Very good - I can recommend, Velmi dobre - mozem odporucit
I had some terrible stomach ache yesterday and tried Digest Gold with Vilcacora strong tea. I could feel it helps. I took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and I could feel relief from pain. I can recommend it.
Strasne ma bolel zaludok vcera. Vyskusala som Digest Gold so silnym cajom Vilcacora. Citila som, ze to pomohlo. Zobrala som jednu kapsulu doobeda a jednu vecer a pocitila som ulavu od bolesti. Mozem odporucit.
Verified Purchase
on Apr 23, 2015
13 people found the following review helpful
It helps to relieves my bloating for over consume of meals.
Verified Purchase
on Jun 11, 2015
8 people found the following review helpful
Worth Every Penny !
I have been taking some form of Zantac for 12 years, and in the last three years my husband had started taking it. I read about Digest Gold and all the reviews and decided to try it. it was the best decision i have made. My partner and I no longer take Zantac at all. We only take one Digest Gold at supper time and it has worked wonderfully. We now don't even take them daily, usually only 3 or 4 times a week and we still don't have problems. I will keep using these and am very happy that I found these that work natuarlly instead of the Zantac which is not natural to your system. . . . . See my page for more reviews. There is also a link to my FaceBook and Twitter pages.
Verified Purchase
on Jun 03, 2016
7 people found the following review helpful
Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or &best used before& date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
Loyalty Credit
- Loyalty Credit equals 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- Each time you place a new order, a Loyalty Credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty Credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Volume Discount
选择目的地
俄羅斯聯邦
沙烏地阿拉伯
阿拉伯聯合大公國
克羅埃西亞
列支敦斯登
刚果民主共和国
北馬里安納群島
千里達和多巴哥
吉爾吉斯斯坦
哥斯达黎加