出门在外也不愁to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Far Cry 3
$29.99 USD
Buy Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition
$39.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Far Cry Franchise Pack
Includes 5 items:
Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon, Far Cry(R), Far Cry(R) 2: Fortune's Edition, Far Cry(R) 3 Deluxe Bundle DLC
$39.99 USD
"A solid open world FPS with a great antagonist and questionable plot. Murder endangered wildlife to make fancy bags."
Read the full review .
“INCREDIBLE”
9/10 –
“ONE ADVENTURE YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS”
9/10 –
“A huge and excitingly rich open world”
89/100 –
“A must-have for any shooter fan”
4.5/5 –
“Outstanding”
4.5/5 –
“One of the best games of the year”
9/10 –
Featured DLC
The co-op story is far from over. Hoyt’s privateers have ambushed the four survivors and taken them hostage. It’s up to you and your friends to escape an underground prison and find a way off this island of insanity.
This Free High Tides DLC Pack Includes:
2 New Co-op Maps: Jailbreak & Redemption
4 New Co-op Skins: &Warrior-ized& Leonard, Tisha, Callum & Mikhael
Digital Deluxe Edition
The Deluxe Edition includes:The Monkey Business Pack: Meet Hurk and his explosive bomb-carrying monkey in four heart-pounding missions and get two bonus ways to humiliate your friends in multiplayer.
The Lost Expeditions: Discover the secrets of the island’s lost World War II ruins in two suspenseful action missions, and unlock the power of a shotgun in a one-handed flare gun in multiplayer.
The Warrior Pack: Strike fear in your enemies with an exclusive dagger and get an early unlock of the tattoo editor in multiplayer.
The Predator Pack: Hunt four ferocious animals with the M-700 Predator Rifle in single-player and silently kill opponents with the unlocked Predator Bow in multiplayer.
The Survival Guide artbook (pdf file): Discover unique artwork and insider information to help you survive the insanity of the island.
The game soundtrack
About This Game
Far Cry 3 is an open world first-person shooter set on an island unlike any other. A place where heavily armed warlords traffic in slaves. Where outsiders are hunted for ransom. And as you embark on a desperate quest to rescue your friends,
you realize that the only way to escape this darkness… is to embrace it
AN OPEN WORLD FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER
Create your own FPS adventure. Customize your weapons, your skills and your approach to each mission, whether you favor intense run-and-gun action, stealthy close-up takedowns or long-range sniping.
AN ISLAND OF DANGER AND DISCOVERY
Explore a diverse island playground, from mountain ranges and swampy grasslands to white sandy beaches. Discover relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games and travel quickly by land, sea or air. Fight your way through the island’s towns, temples, river ports and more!
UNCOVER A MEMORABLE STORY AND AN INSANE CAST OF CHARACTERS
Encounter an engaging and disturbed cast of characters as you take a gritty journey to the dark side of humanity, written by a Writers Guild Award winner.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN A FULL CO-OP CAMPAIGN
Play online and team up in a four-player campaign which challenges you to be your best and work together to prevail. Experience the island through the eyes of a wayward crew in their own quest to survive against the odds.
A DIFFERENT BREED OF MULTIPLAYER
Innovative multiplayer rewards skill and team play. To level up, players must support each other by boosting with battle cries, reviving teammates and calling in support weapons. After each match, players have the choice to punish or show mercy for their foes in fun and twisted ways, choreographed with interactive cutscenes.
USE THE MAP EDITOR TO CREATE AND ACCESS NEW CONTENT
The powerful and easy-to-use Far Cry(R) Map Editor is back, with new and improved features. A community of mapmakers ensures a constant stream of all-new content with the very best being showcased for the whole world to enjoy. Using the included tools, you too can make amazing maps, quickly and easily.
CUTTING-EDGE GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY
Far Cry(R) 3 is being developed by the world-class game designers who brought you such critically acclaimed titles as Assassin’s Creed(R) 2, Assassin’s Creed(R) Brotherhood, and World in Conflict(R).
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core(R)2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible
(Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 2900 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series, NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GTX / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at .
Requires a UPlay account
Recommended:
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:512MB Video RAM (1GB Video RAM), DirectX9c (DirectX11) Shader Model 3.0 (Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX(R):11
Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible
(Recommended Surround Sound 5.1 capable)
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 2900 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series, NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GTX / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at .
Requires a UPlay account
Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine.”.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2 people found this review funny
80.0 hrs on record
Price (regular): $29.99 ($39.99 for deluxe)Price (lowest): $7.49 (75% off)My overall rating: 9.5/10Easily one of my favorite games of all time.Value: 9/10Most other games this age are already down to $20, however the singleplayer is a lot longer than most other action/shooter games, making it well worth the price.Singleplayer: 10/10Amazing singleplayer. Capturing outposts is probably the best part. There are over 30 spread over the massive map. The main story has some pretty good action too. Plus there is hunting, racing, and assassination side missions and a lot of other things that are a lot of fun.Co-op: 5/10 (2-4 players)Co-op has some serious issues. When the match tries to launch it almost always crashes or freezes when loading. Due to this you wont be able to find players unless you are playing with friends. When it works it is decent but doesnt have the openness that makes far cry great. Update: co-op has been working better lately.Multiplayer: 6.5/10The multiplayer is actually pretty good, but a little generic. Doesn't have enough players to reach its full potential though.Content: 9.5/10Both the co-op and multiplayer are pretty basic, but the singleplayer makes up for it. You of course have the story and outposts, but there is also tons of ruins and caves to be explored for relics and loot, side missions, trials, races, dlc missions, and even knife throwing and poker.Length: 10/10An average playthrough of the singleplayer will take you roughly 30 hours, doing the main storyline capturing all the outposts and doing most of the side missions.Story: 8/10The story really tries to be great and in some ways it is but also is a little flat. You and your friends are having the time of your life until getting caught by slavers on a remote island. You escape and have to save your friends and liberate the natives from the pirates in the process.Gameplay: 10/10Very good, open gameplay. Most situations you can choose to attack however you like. Climb any mountain for a good vantage point with a sniper rifle, use stealth with a bow and using knife takedowns, attack head on with an lmg, or charge in with a truck with c4 planted on it.With freinds: 6/10The co-op and multiplayer are pretty fun with friends but doesnt have a lot of substance.Graphics: 9/10Good graphics, very good considering the scale of the game.Physics: 9.5/10Maybe not as smooth walking around a small area and shooting a few people as call of duty, but all in all the physics are a lot better than just about any other game. Driving really feels good. Good fire physics, you can light large areas of brush with a flamethrower.Performance: 9/10Works good for the most part. Can easily play it on max setting with my laptop, core i7 4810mq @ 2.80 GHz (turbo to 3.80 GHz) 12gbs ram and gtx870m 3gbs dedicated. Haven't had any notable issues or bugs.Sound: 8/10Sound is good but maybe a little rough here and there.Polished: 8/10Nothing majorly wrong with it but it does have the usual trees growing through rocks and animals spawning inside stuff.Atmosphere: 8.5/10The vast landscape gives you a good immersive feel but could be better if they didn't have so much of the same plants making it all feel the same.Objectives: 7/10Objectives are pretty basic. Pretty much go fight through these people and do (insert objective here). Some are a little more in depth.Clarity: 9/10No problems with knowing where to go or what to do. The story line is linear and very easy to follow.World: 9.5/10Unparalleled world. Massive world with large mountains, caves, ruins, shanty towns, vast foliage, ocean, and tons of wildlife to try and kill you. Although most of the landscape has the same trees and plants so a lot of it looks the same.Characters: 8/10The characters are interesting. The antagonists really make you want to kill them. All the characters are just a little thin but still good.UI: 6.5/10The menus are pretty poor. Pulling up your map is really slow. All other menus are in the escape menu which is pretty slow and not that great to navigate. Plus there's Uplay which is horrible.Controls: 9/10Mostly standard controls. Not my favorite layout but close enough I didn't feel the need to change anything.Freedom: 10/10As much freedom as you could ask for. You can ignor your current mission to go off capturing outpost, doing side mission, or just go for a nature hike.Influence: 2.5/10The story itself is very linear. Only choice in the game is the ending and what happens after.Settings: 9/10Four difficulty setting so good for most any skill level. Average control options.Character progression: 6/10Sometimes feels like they resticked what you can do at the beginning instead of allowing you to do more later on.Weapon selection: 9/10Has plenty of weapons. Handguns, SMGs, assault rifles, shotguns, LMGs, sniper rifles, launchers, explosives, and specials. Over 30 total, though some feel similar.Customization: 7/10Most weapons can be modded. Higher level guns can have up to 3 mods. Mods incude extended mags, silencers, and several types of sights, though most guns are limited on which mods are available. Almost all weapons can be painted.AI: 8.5/10For the most part the ai is fairly intelegent. Considering what they have to do in an open world unrelated to a story, it's very good. Though this causes a few quirks.Up to date: 9/10Only came out at the end of 2012 and there isn't any notable aging to the game. Not lacking anything that newer games might have.Replayability: 8.5/10The story doesnt give incentive replay it, but since you can whatever you like however you like, the rest of the game has a lot of replay value.Pace: 8.5/10For such a long game the balance between length and action is very good. You can go straight to the next mission, rush through a few outposts, or take your time doing everything at your own pace.Repetitiveness: 8/10If you were to just walk up with an assault rifle everytime it would probably get very repetitive, but change up your approach everytime and it won't be much at all.Realism: 8.5/10It has some good aspects and a few poor ones when it comes to how realistic it is. Even compared to other games the amount of people you are able to kill is a little ridiculous. It has some supernatural elements which isn't bad but they are a little lame and seem to be inspired by acid trips. Other than that it's actually got good physics and overall better than most games.DLC: 5/10The downloadable content is all pretty mediocre. A few independent short story missions that are okay, some co-op and multiplayer content, and a few other things that are all insignificant.Achievements: 6/1050 achievements but only on Uplay not Steam, and 6 are for co-op making them near impossible. The rest of the achievements are great. Good amount and some challenging but nothing too hard.Trading cards: N/ADoesn't have Steam badges/trading cards.Series improvement: 10/10Far Cry 2 was a good game, however has aged a lot and lacked in a few aspects. Far Cry 3 did a great job at improving and made a very well rounded, good performing game.Originality: 10/10Bottom line is that no other game is very much like Far Cry. Maybe slightly similar to games like Just Cause or some RPGs and it may have some Tomb Raider elements but not enough that its overall gameplay is at all the same as anything else.
Was this review helpful?
24 people found this review funny
9.3 hrs on record
Solid gameplay & graphics , but misleading title , you cant hear cries from far away , unless you kill people from up close , then would be called Close Cry 3
Was this review helpful?
20 people found this review funny
36.5 hrs on record
I like the part where I uninstall uplay
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
12.8 hrs on record
Uplay DRMSingle Player is great.Multiplayer is dead.
Was this review helpful?
119.0 hrs on record
IntroductionI am Tigerfrost. I would like to apologize for anything that is miss-spelled or any grammar issues. Thank you.If you'd like to skip straight to Pro's & Con's, please move to the bottom of the page. Thank you.How I Found Out About &Far Cry 3&Well, where to start. To put it simply, I rented Far Cry 3 on the Ps3 a little while after it came out. After it's release, weeks went by, as I heard more and more about Far Cry 3. Nothing was spoiled, but I heard so many good things about it. At the time, I really didn't have the money, so I decided to rent the game, like I use to do back in the day.After picking up the game, I was able to play through about half of it, before needing to take it back. However, around Christmas, my parents got me Far Cry 3 on the Ps3 and I was able to finish my adventure.About six months after that, I saw the Deluxe Edition of Far Cry 3 on sale on Steam, and picked it up. Then things became really good. Unfair FIrst ImpressionsEvery game genre gets hate by some people. Mainly because of opinions, which is okay. There are genre' I don't like, and others I do. However, the main thing I see about Far Cry 3 in reviews that give it a low score is.....Uplay. Why, oh why must you give the GAME a bad score because it uses Uplay? I understand, it's annyoing at times, especially needing to run it through two different clients, but to give the game itself a bad score because it uses Uplay, is very unfair. I have never had any problems running Far Cry 3 through both Steam & Uplay. Basically, when it says someone is playing Far Cry 3 on Steam, they actually have their Uplay open, as the game itself doesn't need to be running to say you're actually in-game.Not to mention, Far Cry 3 has crafting in it, along with survival tactics. Someone went as far to report the game for being a Minecraft clone because of it. Review Of &Far Cry 3&Far Cry 3 is an open world, first person shooter, survival type game. With a very in depth story. Good and memorable characters. Amazing world, and game mechanics. The game takes you in the shoes of &Jason Brody&, a rich kid who takes a vaction to an island with a group of friends. Before having enough time to enjoy themselves, Jason and his friends find themselves captured by pirates ruled by &Vass&. It's Jason's job to break out of the slave camp and get his friends back. Having never shot or killed anyone, it is up to you to learn how to take down your foe using a wide variety of weapons. Using drugs made off of plants from the jungle, and working alongside people like Denis. Can you make it happen?Far Cry 3 allows you to form your story. Everyone's playthrough will be different. The world of Far Cry 3. The world is massive. In my Just Cause 2 review, I talked about the world being massive, but mostly empty. Here, the world is not only massive, it isn't empty. Everywhere there is something to collect, capture, destroy, hide from, or DIE from. The world is split between two islands, which take part at different sections of the story. Each lush with plains, jungle's , a lot of killer animals, green, some more green, beautiful oceans and caves. Far Cry 3 is a graphically intense looking game. The views are just amazing. The world is populated by loot, like weapons, money, and relics. There are also deadly animals, like the Tiger, or Cassowary. Not only that, pirates, who only mean to kill you. Far Cry 3 does it nicely, where the whole game isn't out to kill you. The pirates will get into fights with the natives. Angry animals will attack civilians, and pirates. You could sit at a far, watching through the scope of a sniper rifle, as a Tiger slips through the enemy defense and takes down a group. Thrown about this world are these plants. These plants can be used to craft drugs to help you with many things. Like detecting animals, or increasing maximum health, etc. Along with crafting drugs, you can also craft other items. Like wallets to carry more money, weapon holsters to carry more weapons, or munitions pouch to carry more grenades. One thing that's strange about this is the fact that you must skin animals to craft these. However, for one thing you might need 2 Tiger skin, and the next, 1 Deer skin, see my problem with this?Scatered around the world are strongholds or &outposts& that are controlled by the pirates. You can take these down by killing all pirates on the inside. By capturing one of these strongholds, it makes the territory around you safe, and creates a fast travel system. Now, how you approach these strongholds to take them down is all up to you. You have full freedom to do what you want. You could run right in with heavy machine guns blazing it out. You sit from a far with a sniper rifle and pick them off. You could sneak in, perform takedowns and use a stealth recurve bow. Or you could lure an animal into the base. There are so many things you could do. To take down these strongholds, you need weapons, right? Worry no more. The weapons provided in Far Cry 3 consist of pistols, SMG's, Assault rifles, snipers, shotguns, HMG's, flare gun's, flame throwers, and way more.Now, while on a mission, though they provide a good story, you are restricted most of the time. Meaning you can't really approach the way you may want to. Alongside the main story, you of course have side missions. These are of two types, but work and are fun. The first of them being the Hunter missions. Where you take out an animal for various reasons. The second being the Wanted Dead missions, where it is your job to take down a baddie with your knife/machete. You also earn XP for getting kills and completing missions. XP will gain you skill points, which then lead to you choosing a skill you'd like. One problem with this system is, you don't have access to all the skills until you get futher into the story. As the skills move on, they get kind of more useless. However that's just my opinion.If there is really anything else I don't care about in this game, it's that the second half falls short of the first half. It doesn't really keep the hype going, it kind of dies down. Thoughts (Other)I'd like to post this here. Far Cry 3 is so far my most favorite single player experience of all time. The story was great, the gameplay was great. The soundtrack is amazing, and brings man tears. This was one of the best things I have ever played. Now a days, I use a hardcore mod. Mods are available for Far Cry 3 that can fix things, or make the game more realistic and hard. Now, obviously Far Cry 3 being my favorite, I cannot wait for the release of Far Cry 4 which only comes in a couple weeks. I cannot WAIT.Pro's & Con's (Overall Rating)Far Cry 3 is a great game that is well worth the time. For the story, the world, and the gameplay. Every piece of this game is full of greatness. You ability to do what you want beings a new level to video games. We need more, like this.Pro's:+Amazing story.+Great memorable characters.+Beautiful world that's full of life.+Great weapon mechanics.+Fantastic gameplay.+Big populated open world.Con's:-Second half of game falls a little short.-Multiplayer feels just slapped on.-Some of the crafting is strange.-Skill tree could use a little work.Overall Rating: About a 14/15 (Must Own!)Credits & DisclaimerThank you for taking the time to read my review, I hope this helped out with your decision on whether to make a purchase or not.Remember, this review is based off of opinion only. You may not think the same way as me towards something, but that's okay, because we are all human.
Was this review helpful?
22.0 hrs on record
You can hunt deer with RPG's and flamethrowers, while being high on shrooms
Was this review helpful?
27.0 hrs on record
Don't mind my &played hours&, i beated this game 3 times in warrior difficulty.To make it short:PROS:.Amazing graphics.Combat is fun, you can adapt a wide vary of aproaches for risky situations.The environment is amazing, the jungle feels very real (tip: turn off music).Story is thrilling, interesting, a lot of humour, and why not, some adventure components and simple puzzles.You'll find infinite joy burning weed with a flamethrower. Trust me.CONS:.Graphics are still glitchy for some reason, some textures just wont stop flickering, and you'll get some pixel displacement when you spill blood on the gras...pretty weird, but nothing serious.F********G UPLAY. WHY THE F**** IS UBISOFT STILL PUSHING THAT CRAPPY PLATFORM? No one wants it, and you must have it to play this game. Rubish, rubish, rubish!.9.8/10, recommended!.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Uplay has ruined this game. It is required for FC3. Uplay is currently offline making the game unaccessable even for offline mode. DRM punishes legit purchasers of the game. I know torrents are up with cracked Uplayless installs. Yet buying the game gets me blocked from it. I would not recommend buying this or any new Ubisoft game due to this bullcrap.Edit: And I am not saying torrent the game. Just stating users who buy it can't play it yet people who steal it are having no issue.
Was this review helpful?
6.5 hrs on record
Uplay + Ubisoft strikes again.????ing got trolled by the weekend sale and said let's give it a try.Not worth my money.
Was this review helpful?
23.6 hrs on record
How ????ing ironic that I've only played 6 minutes and those minutes were spent dicking around trying to get Uplay to stop being an ???????. The game is great, 7/10, but jesus christ do not give them money for this.And on top of crap DRM loops, it crashes on launch. Bravo Ubisoft.few days later, it decides to stop working.bravo ubisoft. you're the new laughing joking numbnuts7/10 worth pirating.yknow what i just realised? the pirated version works better than retail.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Uplay go away! Had log in uplay problems and when I finally got in I have to run steam and uplay to run this game?... It is a waste of cpu usage.
Was this review helpful?
108.2 hrs on record
I would reccomend this, but there is one glaring issue, UPLAY! Do I want to use Uplay? Hell no, Ubisoft, just use Steam ok?
Was this review helpful?
39.1 hrs on record
When i buy it on steam, i want to play it through steam! NOT FREAKING UPLAY!
Was this review helpful?
10.6 hrs on record
Short review for you, since they are discounting it at the moment.Don't get it on steam. Just don't.You need uPlay to play it, and there is so much DRM involved that you WILL have gamebreaking bugs because of it. Welcome to the wonderful world of Ubisoft.Again, don't buy it. The game is fantastic, but you won't be able to play it.
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
Installed the game. Uplay downloaded. Updated. Updated again. Uplay asked me to register. I launched game. Says game launched. Nothing happens. I close steam, I close Uplay. Restart Uplay and now I can't login with the details I registered with. I used the recover password feature. It says a link to reset password has been sent to my email. 4th try no link yet. Cant login can't play the game.
Was this review helpful?
32.0 hrs on record
Uplay really ruined this game. Your game does not save, even if you do a manual in-game save, if it doesn't sychronize with the Ubisoft cloud. If you have a sporadic internet connection, as I do, you can basically kiss your in-game progress goodbye. After the game crashed on me and I restarted it, I load my game to find out I am about a dozen hours of gameplay back. This is completely unacceptable, considering every other game I have encountered has no trouble saving or loading your progress. There is no reason you should have to be sync'd to a company's servers the entire time you are playing a single player game.The money I spent on Far Cry 3 is the only money that Ubisoft will ever see from me. Hopefully they can use it toward updating their awful system.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
14.2 hrs on record
&Loved the game, played it on console when it first came out.&Saw it on sale. Hellsyeah.jpg&Uplay won't launch the game when it decides to work. &Annoying as hell. I don't want Uplay. 0/10.
Was this review helpful?
15.7 hrs on record
Hunting ostriches with RPGs.... 10/10
Was this review helpful?
32.5 hrs on record
I like this game, this is a nice ????ing game.
Was this review helpful?
22.6 hrs on record
i uninstalld it months ago and when i try to play it again it says i need a code and that the code is already used so i cant play it
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Uplay Account Required
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Title: Far Cry 3
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Nov, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition
Far Cry Franchise Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 far cry4 攻略 的文章

随机推荐