任务阅读 born in1947,hiliaryshort livedd a happy

根据首字母提示,用单词的正确形式填空,补全短文.没填的补上,I was born in a village.I grew up in a big (family) with 4 children.We (used) to be very poor,but we had a happy life.We didn't have much homework to do,so we had a lot_百度作业帮
根据首字母提示,用单词的正确形式填空,补全短文.没填的补上,I was born in a village.I grew up in a big (family) with 4 children.We (used) to be very poor,but we had a happy life.We didn't have much homework to do,so we had a lot
根据首字母提示,用单词的正确形式填空,补全短文.没填的补上,I was born in a village.I grew up in a big (family) with 4 children.We (used) to be very poor,but we had a happy life.We didn't have much homework to do,so we had a lot of time to play outside in our d_____ lives.During weekends ,we didn't have to go to language schools to (study).We could do what we wanted to do in our (free) time.We liked going swimming in the river in the village.We often went to climb the hills,and it became one of our (dreams) at that time .We often caught fireflies and put them into bottles in the (evening).Fireflies could make beautiful light by s____ toghter.Then we walked home,e____the beautiful light.My childhood was very happy,and I'll never forget it.
1.daily (in our daily lives在我们的日常生活中)2.shining (应该是shining together,萤火虫一起发光让夜色变得非常的美丽)3.ending 结束 我估计你后面的light应该是night.其余的都填对了,你是英语高手啊,很不错耶!
倒数第二个应该是staying
扫描下载二维码网站防火墙
网站防火墙
您的请求过于频繁,已被网站管理员设置拦截!
可能原因:您对该页面的访问过于频繁
如何解决:
1)稍等一段时间重新访问;
2)如网站托管,请联系空间提供商;
3)普通网站访客,清理浏览器Cookie之后重新访问,或直接联系网站管理员;网站防火墙
网站防火墙
您的请求过于频繁,已被网站管理员设置拦截!
可能原因:您对该页面的访问过于频繁
如何解决:
1)稍等一段时间重新访问;
2)如网站托管,请联系空间提供商;
3)普通网站访客,清理浏览器Cookie之后重新访问,或直接联系网站管理员;61. happy&& &&62.
interested&& &&&&& 63. strict&& && 64. well&&
&&65. leader&& &&
66. energy& && &67. discussed&&& 68. entering&& 69. health&&
其他类似试题
(九年级英语)完成句子
56. 我不能决定是否应该允许我儿子参加夏令营。
I can’t decide                 my son to take part in the summer camp.
57. 你和他解释这个问题不会有任何困难。
You will not                 this problem to him.
58. 我宁愿吃面条也不去吃肯德基。
I                  than go to KFC.
59. 我们对颜色如何影响我们的情绪很感兴趣。
We are very interested in                     .
60. 除了熬夜准备考试,我们别无选择。
We have no choice but to                  for the exam.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新

我要回帖

更多关于 mrs.brown lived 的文章

随机推荐