造梦西游ol登陆出现{"error" : "invalid soap request_request" , "error_

&Invalid AABB& error whenever rigidbody moves - Unity Answers
Navigation
Unity account
You need a Unity Account to shop in the Online and Asset Stores, participate in the Unity Community and manage your license portfolio.
&Invalid AABB& error whenever rigidbody moves
I'm getting an error that says &Invalid AABB b0& whenever the player in my game moves, which is a rigidbody. Since it's AABB I'm assuming it has something to do with collision, but the error throws whenever the player is moving, even if it's not hitting anything.
Selecting the error reveals nothing, it's not anywhere in my code but presumably something with Unity itself. Image below.
Latest Unity, using 3D physics. The game seems to run perfectly fine, but getting 100+ errors constantly while playtesting makes it hard to debug anything. The error fires every frame while the player's rigidbody is in motion.
(161.3 kB)
Best Answer
Solved it. For anyone else with a similar problem, it was because of the way I was instantiating the player. I was using Instantaite(Resources.Load(gameObject etc etc)) to do it, then on the next couple lines setting the position and rotation independently. By moving the position and rotation set into the Instantiate function itself:
playerObject = Instantiate(Resources.Load(&Player&, typeof(GameObject)), target.transform.position, target.transform.rotation) as GameO
That seems to have fixed it. Not sure why, but it works!
I had the same problem. I found that I accidentally set a GameObject's Scale that has a Rigidbody to 0,0,0. Just changing that to a non-zero value solved the problem.
I ran into this problem, and thought it was something to do with the Rigidbody (since it was happening when two rigidbodies collided), but I discovered in my instance that it was because I'd passed the NavAgent's desiredspeed.magnitude to the animator, and when the rigidbodies collided, that created a speed of Zero... which I was using as a parameter for the animation speed of Walk... The end result was that the character that stopped due to collision suddenly had all its bones with positions and rotations of nAn...
I had particles with world collisions AND particle stretching from velocity. So when I wasn't moving, the collisions AABB box would have been 0
Happened to me with a linerenderer, i think the size was set to 0
Hint: You can notify a user about this post by typing @username
Attachments: Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 524.3 kB each and 1.0 MB total.
31 People are following this question.安装时出现Error 1324.The folder path &My Documents'contains an invalid character的问题,怎么解决?
安装时出现Error 1324.The folder path &My Documents'contains an invalid character的问题,怎么解决?
09-08-21 &
你的问题是路径包含错误的代码看看你的安装路径,换个盘符装D,E,F.最好都是英文的试看看比如D:\Program Files\3dmax8如果还不行就是下载的程序有问题,重新下载个
请登录后再发表评论!{&error_code&:31064,&error_msg&:&expire time out error&,&request_id&:}
来源:网络
作者:福州电脑之家
网友求助:{&error_code&:31064,&error_msg&:&expire time out error&,&request_id&:}
应该是有驱动没装好,重新安装驱动试试
暂无其它答案...
友情链接:
福州电脑网(福州iThome)专业电脑/计算机学习网站.提供电脑维修知识,包括计算机软件/硬件维修知识,路由器/交换机/网络设置,电脑蓝屏,网络/it知识学习等等电脑技术学习资料.
免责声明:本站所有信息内容仅供参考,如有冒犯您的权益请联系我们删除!邮箱:
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号-3

我要回帖

更多关于 invalid request 的文章

随机推荐