mynameis筱峰zhangxiaopeng,my_nameisxiaopeng

wang xiaopeng is a worker he lives in首字母填空
我会很乖RS
ang Tao is a young worker .He works in a big company ( 公司).He gets up at twenty past six every morning .He often has breakfast at seven o'clock .And then he goes to the company by bus .Hebegins to clean the machines (机器) when he gets to the company.Wang Tao goes home at four thirty .When he gets home,he usually does the housework first .After supper ,he reads books.Sometimes he tells his father and mother something about his company.Sometimes he watches TV with them .He goes to bed at about ten o'clock.1.Wang Tao is ___________________________________.2.Wang Tao gets to the company and ___________________________________.3.After he gets home ,he usually ___________________________________first .4.After supper,___________________________________,sometimes he tells his parents something about his company .5.Wang Tao lives with ___________________________________.1.a young worker2.begins to clean the machines3.does the housework 4.he reads books 5.his father and mother / his parents
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码读短文,选择正确答案。 Hello!MynameisLiLin.MyEnglishnameisLinda. Iamtenyearsold.Imastudent.Ihaveagoodfriend.HernameisLily.Sheiselevenyearsold.Weareinthe(四年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
读短文,选择正确答案。 Hello!MynameisLiLin.MyEnglishnameisLinda. Iamtenyearsold.Imastudent.Ihaveagoodfriend.HernameisLily.Sheiselevenyearsold.Weareinthe(四年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
读短文,选择正确答案。 Hello!MynameisLiLin.MyEnglishnameisLinda. Iamtenyearsold.Imastudent.Ihaveagoodfriend.HernameisLily.Sheiselevenyearsold.Weareinthe(四年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
读短文,选择正确答案。
&&&&&&&& Hello!&My&name&is&Li&Lin.&My&English&name&is&Linda. I&am&ten&years&old.&I'm&a&student.&I&have&a&good&friend.&Her&name&is&Lily.&She&is&eleven&years&old.&We&are&in&the&same&school. I&like&pencils.&She&likes&erasers.&I&have&six&brown&pencils,&two&blue&pencils&and&five&yellow&pencils.&She&has&one&red&eraser,&seven&yellow&erasers&and&nine&pink&erasers.
1.&How&old&is&Linda's&friend?&
A. Ten.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Eleven.&&&&&&&C.&Nine.&
2.&How&many&yellow&pencils&does&Linda&have?
A.&One.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Seven.&&&&&&&&&&C.&Five.
3.&How&many&erasers&does&Lily&have?
A.&Nine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Seven.&&&&&&&&&&C.&Seventeen.
4.&What&is&Li&Lin's&friend's&name?
A.&Linda.&&&&&&&&&&B.&Lily.&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Li&Lin
阅读答案:
1.&B&&2. C&&3. C&&4.&B
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项中,选择最佳选项。 &&&& Hello, everyone! My name is Wang Li. My English name is Alice. Here is my family photo. These are my parents. My father's name is Wang Jun. He is a manager (经理). My mother's name's Li Hong. She's an English teacher. Look at these two old people (老人). Who are they, do you know? My grandparents. Who's that boy? Is he my brother? No, he's my cousin. Who's that girl in the middle (中间)? Can you guess? Yes, it's me---Wang Li. 1. Wang Jun, Wang Li's father is a _______. A. teacher B. manager C. student D. worker 2. Is Li Hong a Chinese teacher?A. Yes, she is. B. No, he isn't. C. No, she isn't. D. Yes, he is. 3. The girl in the middle is _______. A. Li Hong. B. Wang Jun. C. Wang Li. D. Cousin.
1-3&&&&&& &BCC
要回复问题请先或
关注: 0 人“ Hello!MynameisLiLin.MyEnglishnameisLinda. Iamtenyearsold.Imastudent.Ihaveagoodfriend.HernameisLily.Sheiselevenyearsold.Weareinthe”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“ Hello!MynameisLiLin.MyEnglishnameisLinda. Iamtenyearsold.Imastudent.Ihaveagoodfriend.HernameisLily.Sheiselevenyearsold.Weareinthe”阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“ Hello!MynameisLiLin.MyEnglishnameisLinda. Iamtenyearsold.Imastudent.Ihaveagoodfriend.HernameisLily.Sheiselevenyearsold.Weareinthe”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
读短文,选择正确答案。
&&&&&&&& Hello!&My&name&is&Li&Lin.&My&English&name&is&Linda. I&am&ten&years&old.&I'm&a&student.&I&have&a&good&friend.&Her&name&is&Lily.&She&is&eleven&years&old.&We&are&in&the&same&school. I&like&pencils.&She&likes&erasers.&I&have&six&brown&pencils,&two&blue&pencils&and&five&yellow&pencils.&She&has&one&red&eraser,&seven&yellow&erasers&and&nine&pink&erasers.
1.&How&old&is&Linda's&friend?&
A. Ten.&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Eleven.&&&&&&&C.&Nine.&
2.&How&many&yellow&pencils&does&Linda&have?
A.&One.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Seven.&&&&&&&&&&C.&Five.
3.&How&many&erasers&does&Lily&have?
A.&Nine.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&Seven.&&&&&&&&&&C.&Seventeen.
4.&What&is&Li&Lin's&friend's&name?
A.&Linda.&&&&&&&&&&B.&Lily.&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Li&Lin
阅读答案:
1.&B&&2. C&&3. C&&4.&B
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
zhangxiaopeng16
zhangxiaopeng16(UID: )
邮箱状态未验证
视频认证未认证
注册时间 21:46
最后访问 21:46
上次活动时间 21:46上次发表时间 21:47所在时区使用系统默认
积分7威望0