如果你是玛丽,你得朋友的生日派对你不能去了,因为你怀了二胎还要照顾大宝外祖母,还要为英语测验做准备

假如你是玛丽,给你的朋友李华回复一封感谢信,感谢她的邀请,但是由于这个星期六有事不能前往,祝她和她的朋友玩的开心,英语作文?
小呆590920
玛丽:can you speak chinese?李华:yes!玛丽:好的我这个周六有事不能来了,不好意思,祝你全家幸福安康...李华:.
对啊。我怎么没想到。点赞👍
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码四川省宜宾市英语试卷
一、单选题(共12小题)
1.he underlined part in the word “needed” is pronounced as _______.
A./-d/ B./-t/ C./-id/ D./-it/
2.The Whites have planned to visit _______ Great wall in China.
A.the B.an C.a D./
3.It is _______ a beautiful garden _______ we like to play in it.
A. that B. that
C. to D. that
4.Over fifty countries _______ the AIIB(亚投行) so far.
A.joined B.was joining
C.had joined D.have joined
5.Three million _______ a large number.You can make it _______.
A. small B. smaller
C. small D. smaller
6.The dog _______ played with you just now is _______.
A. mine B. my
C. mine D. my
7.Nancy, sweep the classroom, _______?
A.don’t you B.do you
C.will you D.doesn’t she
8.You’d better _______ the test paper before handing it in.
A.go ahead B.go on
C.go off D.go over
9.Look! There are some birds _______ in the sky.They are very beautiful.
A.to fly B.fly C.flying D.flown
10.– I’m going to Mary’s birthday party.Bye, mom. --_______, David!
A.Best wishes B.Have fun
C.Take care D.No problem
11.There are enough cups for each visitor to have _______.
A.one B.it C.this D.that
12.Betty hasn’t got any hobbies
you call sleeping a hobby.
A.when B.because
C.before D.unless
二、完形填空(共1小题)
阅读下面短文,从短文后面各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。   Before Father’s Day, I found my father was unhappy because he was out of work.I decided to cheer him up by buying him a special Father’s Day gift.   One day after school I
to the Agins which was known for fashions and styles.I told Agins that I was looking for a Father’s Day present.   “ Do you think he’d like a
?” she asked.“I think he might.” I told her.   She
a Swiss watch and I told her that would like it.   “ How much money do you have?” she asked.   “
dollars.” I replied.   “You’re so lucky!” she told me.“It’s only $11.You still have $1 for the
.“ She packed the watch and I thanked for my business, and I rode off home with the gift under my arm.   When my father opened the gift, he asked
.“Where did you get it?”   “I bought it at the Agins.I cost me $11.” I said.My father was shocked into silence.   Many years later, I did learn that the watch was worth several hundred dollars, ____7____I appreciated(赞赏) how wonderful Agins had been to me.I always felt____8____that I never
had chance to thank her.   “What really amazes me to this day…my daughter.” My father said, “Letting you have the watch for 11 dollars was
enough.But the fact that she let you leave the store with a dollar for the card was a touch(触动) of
.I’ll never forget it.”
1.A.drove
D.started
2.A.watch
3.A.wore out
B.put out
C.tried out
D.took out
4.A.Thirteen
5.A.card
6.A.sadly
B.amazedly
C.excitedly
D.angrily
8.A.regretful
B.thankful
C.careful
9.A.believable
C.unbelievable
10.A.help
D.kindness
三、阅读理解(共4小题)
14.阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。   There are two mice.They are called Bill and Paul.They are good friends.One mouse
the other mouse lives in the city.On a sunny day they meet in the street.   Paul: Hi, Bill! Have a look at my house in the country.I’m sure you can enjoy yourself.   Bill: I’d love to.But I hear that the food is not delicious, and your house is not good.Is it so?   Paul: No, that’s not true.Go and see!   Then Bill goes to the countryside with Paul.   Bill: Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city.You would live in a nice house made of stone.You would have better food to eat.You must come and see me at my house in the city.   Paul: Thanks! Maybe you are right.I’ll visit your house one day.   Several days later Paul goes to Bill’s house in the city.The house is big and beautiful.They are sitting in the sitting-room, having a big dinner comfortably.Suddenly, there a great noise.   Bill: Run! Run! The cat is coming!   Paul: Oh, no! It’s terrible! Both the house and the food are nice, but I do not like living in the city.I enjoy living in my hole in the field, for it is nice to be poor but happy than to be rich but afraid. 1.What the relationship between Bill and Paul?   A.They are friends.   B.They are relatives.   C.They are brothers.   D.They are neighbors. 2.Where does Bill live?   A.In the hole.   B.In the country.   C.In the city.   D.In the field. 3.What does the underlined word several mean?   A.Few.   B.A few.   C.A little   D.Many 4.Why does Paul hate living in the city?   A.Because he likes to be rich.   B.Because he likes to be poor.   C.Because the house in the city is big and beautiful.   D.Because he enjoys happiness. 5.Which is the best title?   A.The City Mouse and the Country Mouse   B.Two friends   C.Two Beautiful Mice   D.The Country and they City
阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
1.You do not have to pay money on Tuesday if you go to _________.   A.Spring Restaurant   B.Science Museum   C.Sunshine Shopping Center   D.Huatai Hotel 2.What can’t you do at 3 o’clock on Saturday afternoon?   A.Go to Spring Restaurant.   B.Have coffee in Huatai Hotel.   C.Visit Science Museum.   D.Shop in Sunshine Shopping Center. 3.If you want to drink coffee early on weekdays, you can go to _________.   A.Peace Road   B.East Road   C.West Road   D.Green Road 4.Which place is still open after 10:00 pm on Thursday?   A.Spring Restaurant.   B.Science Museum   C.Sunshine Shopping Center.   D.Huatai Hotel 5.The text is probably taken from_________.   A.a novel   B.a guide book   C.a dictionary   D.a science report
16.阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。   At EF—English First, we provide the best English language training program available, and teachers are at the heart of our learning center.EF has over 120 schools in 50 cities, and is a very popular name in China.EF is looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to help Chinese people learn English well.While teaching English with EF, you will continue to develop as a teaching profession while experiencing life in this great nation.   As soon as you walk into an EF school, you will understand why creating a welcoming learning environment is important for us to teach English.Our schools have modern well-equipped(装备) classrooms, computer labs, and teaching preparation areas.Our teachers receive a complete modern teaching program to prepare themselves to teach our high standards.And they’ve got high salary.   EF was set up a year before 1965 with the duty to “break down barriers(障碍) in language, culture and geography”.It has helped over 15 million students to learn a new language and travel abroad. 1.According to the passage, those who _________ are likely to be welcomed.   A.have rich knowledge   B.have teaching methods   C.have teaching experience   D.are healthy 2.Which is NOT TRUE according to the passage?   A.EF is very popular in China.   B.The learning environment is important to learn English well.   C.Our schools own modern equipment.   D.Our teachers have taught English with EF in the foreign country. 3.How long has EF been in China?   A.For about 51 years.   B.For 50 years   C.For 49 years.   D.For 52 years. 4.What’s the main purpose of the passage?   A.To provide the best English language training.   B.To ask more English speakers to China.   C.To employ native English teachers to teach in China.   D.To make people learn about EF 5.From the passage we can see that EF _________.   A.has the most successful teaching ideas.   B.has made a great achievement in language training.   C.is the largest center of English teachers in China.   D.is one of the worst training schools.
17.阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。   For some people, music is no fun at all.About 4% of the population is what scientists call “amusic”.People who are amusic are born without the ability to enjoy musical notes.Amusic people often cannot tell the differences between two songs.   As a result, songs sound like noise to an amusic.Many amuics compare the sound of music to pieces of metal hitting each other.Life can be hard for amusics.In fact, most people cannot understand what it feel like be amusic.Just going to a restaurant or a shopping center can be uncomfortable or even painful.That is why many amusics have to stay away from places where there is music.However, this can result in social loneliness.“I used to hate parties,” says Margaret, a seventy-year-old woman who only recently discovered that she was amusic.By studying people like Margaret, scientists are finally learning how to identify(辨别) this unusual condition.   Scientists say that the brains of amusics are different for those of people who can enjoy music.The difference is complex(复杂的), and it is not connected with poor hearing.Amusics can understand other non-musical sounds well.They also have no problems understanding common speech.Scientists compare amusics to people who just can’t see certain colors.   Many amusics are happy when their condition is finally diagnosed(诊断).For years, Margaret felt embarrassed about her problem music.Now she knows that she is not alone.That makes it easier for her to explain.“When people invite me to a concert, I just say ”No, thanks.I’m amusic.’” says Margret. 1.Amusics are the people who _________.   A.like music   B.have poor listening   C.don’t like music   D.are born unable to enjoy music 2.Life is hard for amusics mainly because _________.   A.music seems noise for them.   B.people don’t understand amusics   C.amusics try to stay at places full of music   D.amusics hate parties, restaurants or shopping center. 3.Scientists identify amusics by _________.   A.studying different kinds of music   B.going to parties regularly   C.studying amusic people   D.comparing music to colors 4.What causes amusics different from most people according to scientists?   A.Their brains.   B.Their poor hearing.   C.Their lack of colors.   D.Their problems with speech. 5.What is the main idea of the passage?   A.Amusics’ strange behaviors.   B.Musical ability.   C.Some people’s inability to enjoy music.   D.Identification and treatment of amusic.
四、单词拼写(共1小题)
18.根据句意及首字母或汉语提示拼写韵语。 1.Tony likes sports, __________(尤其是)football. 2.After some exercise, she looks much __________(瘦的)than before. 3.May is the f_________ month of a year. 4.I often help my parents do h_________ on weekends, such as dong some cleaning. 5.Now more and more young teachers v_________ to teach in the countryside.
五、完成句子(共1小题)
19.根据汉语意思完成句子。 1.我哥哥过去常常在周六去钓鱼。 My brother _________ _________ go fishing on Saturdays. 2.每天阅读是一种好习惯。 _________ every day _________ a good habit. 3.他借那本杂志多久了? How _________ has he _________ the magazine? 4.他们以多彩的生活而出名。 They are famous _________ their _________ life. 5.只有海伦能办好那件事。 _________ _________ Helen is able to deal with it well.
六、书面表达(共1小题)
20.初中生活即将结束,6月6日下午,你班的班长方华组织了一次毕业聚会:话友谊、忆过去、签名留言、拍照记念。请根据图片的先后顺序描述此次即会的过程。 注意: 1.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校的名称。 2.至少用两句话描写每幅图画的内容,可以适当发挥。 3.首句已给出,不计入总词数。词数80词以上。 4.参考词汇:签名sign one’s name, 班长monitor, 心形的heart-shaped As the junior life is ending, our class decided to have a party to celebrate it._________________________
七、信息匹配(共1小题)
21.根据短文内容,从短文后的选项(A、B、C、D、E、F和G)中选出能填人空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。 A:Sorry I’m late, Alice. B:It’s all right, Rose.
1. A: to the Lost & Found – I lost my mobile phone. B:
What happened? A: After I had dinner with a friend, I went out for a walk.I was about ready to call my mother when I realized I couldn’t find it anywhere. B:
I hope that someone will pick it up and call you. A:
Who know…well…when is the movie going to begin? B: At 7:00 pm.That’s 15 minutes from now.We don’t have enough time to get there. A:
5. B: OK.Let’s go.
八、选词填空(共1小题)
22.用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理。(每空一词,每词限用一次,其中有两词是多余的。   Many large supermarkets are self-service in the UK.When you go into one of these 1.________, you take a baskets and you put the things you wish to buy 2.________it.You line up at the cash desk and pay for everything just before you leave. If anyone tries to take things from a shop 3._________ paying, they are almost certain to be caught.Most shops have store guards who have the job of 4._________thieves.Stealing is 5._________a serious crime by the police and the courts.   When you are waiting to be served in a shop, it is important to wait for your 6._________.It is 7._________ to try to be served before people who arrive before you.Many people from foreign countries are 8._________ at the British habit of lining.
1.考点:音标
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:单词“needed” 的划线部分读作___。动词后缀-ed在清辅音后发/-t/,但在浊辅音/t/和/d/后发音为/-id/。“need”发音为/ni:d/,所以选C。
2.考点:冠词
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:怀特一家计划参观中国长城。冠词作为一种虚词,只能和名词一起使用。英语中的冠词分为不定冠词和定冠词。不定冠词有两个,a 和 an。a用在辅音开头的单词前面;an用于以元音开头的单词前。不定冠词用在单数可数名词前面,表示这个人或事物是泛指的不确定的一个,相当于中文的“一个”。定冠词和名词连用,表示某个或某些特定的人或东西。The Great Wall长城,是一个专有名词。所以选A。
3.考点:词组/短语
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:这是一个如此美丽的花园以致我们都喜欢在其中玩。so…that…引导四种不同的句子结构:① so+形容词(表语)+that从句。② so+形容词+a(m)+单数名词+that从句。③so+副词+that从句。④ so+many / /much / few / little+名词+that从句。such…that…引导四种不同的句子结构: ① such+a(n)+形容词+单数名词+that从句。② such+形容词+复数名词+that从句。③such+(形容词)+不可数名词+that从句.④ one (no, any, all, many, some, several, 等)+such+可数名词+that从句。有时可以在不变更原意的前提下,将“so…that…”和“such…that…”加以转换,以使语言变得更加丰富多彩。too…to太……而不能。 Very…that不符合英语表达习惯。所以选B。
4.考点:现在完成时
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:到目前为止五十多个国家加入了亚投行。根据so far可知该用现在完成时,所以选D。
5.考点:形容词
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:三百万是一个大数字。你可以让它小点。Three million三百万,作句子主语时谓语动词使用第三人称单数形式。联系前面的large可知第二空上应填写比较级形式。所以选B。
6.考点:定语从句
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:刚才和你一起玩的那条狗是我的。Which哪一个;what什么;mine名词性物主代词,我的;my形容词性物主代词,我的。形容词性物主代词在句只用作定语;名词性物主代词则不能用作定语,但可以用作主语、宾语、表语、连用of作定语。先行词dog在定语从句中作主语可用关系代词which代替。所以选A。
7.考点:疑问句/反义疑问句
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:南茜,打扫教室,好吗?反意疑问句由“陈述句+简略疑问句”两部分组成,第一部分提出一种看法,第二部分用来质疑或表示证实。陈述部分与疑问部分的动词时态和动词性质应保持一致,而且肯定和否定形式彼此相反,即陈述部分为肯定式时,疑问部分用否定式,陈述部分为否定式时,疑问部分用肯定式.对反意疑问句的回答,无论问题的提法如何,如果事实是肯定的,就用yes,事实是否定的,就要用no。要特别注意陈述句部分是否定结构,反意疑问句部分用肯定式提问时,回答yes或no与汉语正好相反。这种省略回答的yes要译成“不”,no要译成“是”。 若陈述部分为祈使句,疑问部分通常用will you。所以选C。
8.考点:动词/动词短语
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:你最好在交试卷前检查一下。go ahead开始,前进;go on继续;go off进行,爆炸,停止运转;go over复习,重温,过一遍。所以选D。
9.考点:非谓语动词
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:看!有一些鸟在天空中飞翔。他们都很漂亮。Fly飞;to fly是fly的动词不定式形式; flying是fly的现在分词或动名词形式;flown是fly的过去分词形式。本题选C,现在分词短语作后置定语。
10.考点:交际用语
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:–我要去参加玛丽的生日晚会。再见,妈妈。—祝玩得开心,戴维!Best wishes致以美好的祝愿;Have fun祝玩得开心;Take care当心,小心;No problem没问题。结合语境,所以选B。
11.考点:代词/不定代词
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:有足够的杯子,每个访问者都有一个。One一; it
它;this这;that那。one与it都可替代上文出现的某个名词,但用法不同。one用来指代上文出现的某类物中的一个,,it指代上文中出现的那个物。所以选A。
12.考点:连词/连接词
试题解析: 试题分析:句意:贝蒂没有什么爱好除非你把睡觉当作一种爱好。When当……的时候;because因为;before在……之前;unless除非。所以选D。
13.考点:人物传记/故事阅读类
试题解析:试题分析:短文大意:在父亲节的时候,作者发现他的父亲很不高兴,因为父亲失业了。于是决定给他买一个特殊的父亲节礼物。一天放学后去了著名的阿金斯店。用十二元去买表,但阿金斯只收了他十一美元,还留在了卡上一美元。许多年以后,作者知道了手表价值几百美元,总是为从来没有机会去感谢她而感到遗憾。 1.C考查动词及语境理解。句意:一天放学后,我骑车去了著名的阿金斯店。drove开车;took带走;rode骑;started开始。根据后文中and I rode off home with the gift under my arm.可推知该选C。 2.A考查名词及语境理解。句意:你认为他想要一块手表吗? watch手表;bike自行车; purse钱包;card卡片。根据后面的“I think he might.” I told her.She
a Swiss watch and I told her that would like it.可推知该选A。 3.D考查动词短语及语境理解。句意:她戴着一块瑞士手表,我告诉她想要它。wore out穿破,用旧,耗尽;put out扑灭, 出版;tried out尝试;took out拿出,取出。根据句意结合语境可知该选D。 4.B考查数词及语境理解。句意:“十二美元。”我回答。Thirteen十三;Twelve十二;Eleven七;One一。根据后面的“You’re so lucky!” she told me.“It’s only $11.You still have $1 for the
.可推知该选B。 5.A考查名词及语境理解。句意:这只要11美元。你还有一美元在卡上。card卡片;store商店;gift礼物;style风格。根据后文中But the fact that she let you leave the store with a dollar for the card was a touch(触动) of
.I可推知该选A。 6.B考查副词及语境理解。句意:当父亲打开礼物时,他吃惊地问。“你在哪里得到它的? sadly悲伤地;amazedly吃惊地,惊奇地;excitedly兴奋地;angrily愤怒地。根据语境父亲看到孩子送了这么贵重的礼品,当然感到惊讶,所以选B。 7.D考查连词及语境理解。句意:许多年以后,我知道手表价值几百美元,所以我赞赏阿金斯是多么的美妙。or或者,否则;but但是;and和;so所以。空前后句子之间是因果关系,所以选D。 8.A考查形容词及语境理解。句意:我总是觉得遗憾,我从来没有机会来感谢她。regretful遗憾的;thankful感激的;careful 仔细的; useful有用的。联系that I never had chance to thank her.可知该选A。 9.C考查形容词及语境理解。句意:让你用十一美元就买了这手表是不可信的。believable可信的;able能够的,有能力的;unbelievable不可信的;unable不能的,无能力的。作者用十一美元就买回了贵重的手表,当然他父亲会觉得不可信,所以选C。 10.D考查名词及语境理解。句意:但事实上她让你带着有一美元的卡片离开商店是被你的善良所触动。help帮助;regret遗憾;cry哭喊;kindness善良。根据句意结合语境可知该选D。
答案:1-5.CADBA6-10.BDACD
14.考点:人物传记/故事阅读类
试题解析: 试题分析:短文大意:被称为比尔和保罗两只老鼠是好朋友。保罗住在乡村;比尔住在城里。在一个晴朗的天,他们在街上遇见。比尔邀请保罗到城里去住。几天后保罗去了城里的比尔的房子。但他不喜欢。因为保罗觉得住在田野的洞里虽很贫穷但是快乐,而住在城市虽富有但害怕。 1.A细节理解题。根据第一段中There are two mice.They are called Bill and Paul.They are good friends.可知比尔和保罗是好朋友。所以该选A。 2.C细节理解题。根据文中Bill: Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city.You would live in a nice house made of stone.You would have better food to eat.You must come and see me at my house in the city.可知比尔住在城市里,所以该选C。 3.B词义猜测题。根据上文描述比尔邀请保罗去城市居住一事可知这是几天后保罗应邀去了城里的比尔的房子,所以该选B。 4.D细节理解题。根据文中I enjoy living in my hole in the field, for it is nice to be poor but happy than to be rich but afraid.可知保罗不喜欢住在城市因为住在田野的洞里虽很贫穷但是快乐,而住在城市虽富有但害怕。所以选该选D。 5.A标题归纳题。根据该文描述了一只城市老鼠和一只乡下老鼠的故事可知该选A。
答案:1.A2.C3.B4.D5.A
15.考点:广告布告类阅读
试题解析:试题分析:短文大意:?该文介绍了春天餐厅、科学博物馆、阳光购物中心和华泰酒店的地址、营业时间以及联系电话等信息。 1.B细节理解题。根据第二格中SCIENCE MUSEUM Open: Mon.to Fri. 9:00 am—5:00 pm(Tuesday free) Sat. 9:00 am---6:00 pm可知星期二去科学博物馆是免费的,所以该选B。 2.A细节理解题。根据第一格中SPRING RESTAURANTOpen: Mon.to Fri. 7:30 am—2:30 pm and 5:00 pm—9:00 pm Sat.7:30am—2:00pm and 5:00 pm---9:30 pm Sun. 11:00 am---2:00pm and 5:00 pm –9:30 pm可知在星期六下午三点不能去春天餐厅,所以该选A。 3.C细节理解题。根据第四格中HUATAI HOTELAddress: West RoadCoffee shop: Mon.to Fri. 6:00 am Sat.and Sun.7:00 am Mon.to Wed.to 10:00 pmThurs.to Sat.to 11:00 pmSun.to 9:00 pm.可知想在周末早早喝咖啡可以去西一路,所以该选C。 4.D细节理解题。根据第四格中HUATAI HOTELAddress: Thurs.to Sat.to 11:00 pm可知华泰酒店在星期四晚上十点后还开门,所以该选D。 5.B细节理解题。根据该文介绍餐厅、博物馆、酒店以及购物中心的营业时间等信息可知他不是小说、不是字典、也不是科学报告,所以只能选B。
答案:1.B2.A3.C4.D5.B
16.考点:教育类阅读
试题解析: 试题分析:短文大意:英孚英语为我们提供最好的英语培训项目。英孚有超过50个城市的120所学校,在中国是一个非常流行的名字。在寻找有教学经验的以英语为母语的人来帮助中国人学习英语。它已经帮助了超过名学生到国外学习一门新的语言和旅行。 1.C细节理解题。根据第一段中EF is looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to help Chinese people learn English well.可知有教学经验的以英语为母语的人可能受欢迎。所以该选C。 2.D细节理解题。根据第一段中EF has over 120 schools in 50 cities, and is a very popular name in China.EF is looking for native English speakers with teaching experience to help Chinese people learn English well.可知EF在寻找有教学经验的以英语为母语的人来帮助中国人学习英语。所以该选D。 3.A细节理解题。根据文中EF was set up a year before 1965可知英孚英语在中国已有50多年了。所以该选A。 4.C细节理解题。仔细读短文可知这篇文章的目的在于聘请以英语为母语的教师来教中国人英语,所以该选C。 5.B细节理解题。根据短文最后It has helped over 15 million students to learn a new language and travel abroad.可知英孚在语言训练方面已经取得了很大的成就,所以该选D。
答案:1.C2.D3.A4.C5.B
17.考点:社会现象类阅读
试题解析: 试题分析:短文大意:文章讲述的是世界上有一群天生不喜欢听音乐的人,被称之为amusic,这些人听力上没有任何问题,只是不喜欢听音乐,也无法欣赏音乐。很多人在之前都因此而苦恼,现在有了科学的解释,他们可以摆脱那种尴尬、不自在的处境了。 1.D细节理解题。根据第一段中People who are amusic are born without the ability to enjoy musical notes.可知amusic指的是那些生来就没有享受音符的能力的人。所以该选D。 2.B细节理解题。根据第二段中Life can be hard for amusics.In fact, most people cannot understand what it feel like be amusic.可知amusics生活可能很难。因为大多数人不明白它的感觉是什么。所以该选B。 3.C细节理解题。根据第二段末By studying people like Margaret, scientists are finally learning how to identify(辨别) this unusual condition.可知通过对像玛格丽特这样的人研究,科学家们终于学会如何识别这种不寻常的情况。所以该选C。 4.A细节理解题。根据第三段开头Scientists say that the brains of amusics are different for those of people who can enjoy music.可知导致amusics与大多数人不同的原因是他们的头脑,所以该选A。 5.C细节理解题。全文主要讲述的是不喜爱听音乐的一类人,被称之为amusic,他们之前都没有得到统一的诊断或者认识,直到现在。因此选择C项,Some people’s inability to enjoy music意为,一些人无法欣赏音乐。A项,错在strange behaviors,文章只是说他们不喜欢有音乐的地方,并没有讲到他们其他的一些奇怪的举动。B项Musical ability音乐天赋,明显与文章大意不符。D项中错在treatment,意为治疗,文章并没有讲到如何帮助这些人治疗他们的问题。因此排除D。
答案:1.D2.B3.C4.A5.C
18.考点:单词拼写
试题解析: 试题分析: 1.句意:托尼喜欢运动,尤其是足球。尤其是,especially,是一个副词。 2.句意:经过一些练习,她看起来比以前瘦多了。由than可知该用比较级形式,所以填写thinner,较瘦的。 3.句意:五月是一年中的第五个月。所填词在句中修饰名词作定语,表示顺序,该用序数词,所以填写fifth,第五。 4.句意:周末我经常帮助我的父母做家务活如做清洁。housework家务劳动,是一个不可数名词。 5.句意:现在越来越多的年轻教师志愿到农村任教。volunteer,志愿,作动词用。
答案:1.2.3.4.5.volunteer
19.考点:完成句子
试题解析: 试题分析: 1.本题考查固定短语used to do sth(过去常常做某事,曾经做某事)。 2.本题考查现在分词短语作句子主语。要注意现在分词短语作句子主语时谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式。 3.本题考查固定短语how long(多久)和延续性动词 keep(保存)。 4.本题考查固定短语be famous for(因……而著名)。 5.本题考查介词 except/but(除……之外,只有)。
答案:1.2.Reading,3.long,4.for, colorful/5.Nobody except/
20.考点:图表作文
试题解析: 试题分析:这是一篇看图作文。我们首先要认真读图,充分理解图画所表达的内容,弄清图中的人物在干什么,弄清图画背景与人物之间的联系,弄清事情发生的经过。其次在读图之后,要根据图画表达的主要内容,理出表达的要点。列出要点时要注意分清主次,不能看到图中有什么就认为什么要写。看图作文时只描述图画内容是不可取的,应充分展开想像使图画活起来。理出要点之后,就可以根据要点拟定提纲,即把整个图画中要表达的内容先用一句话写下来。再依据已经写出来的话语扩写成一篇短文。扩写时,可运用想象适度发挥,紧扣图画的内容,进行适当叙述,连贯通顺即可。写好文章之后应通读全文进行检查。在检查时,应着重看短文是否扣住图画的内容,要点是否有遗漏。同时,还要注意有无语法错误,如时态、人称等,是否符合文体特点、格式等等。 写作亮点:该文语句通顺,段落清晰。不仅表达了图画的内容,而且适当发挥拓展了内容。文章多处使用固定短语如In this way及句型如In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?为文章增色不少。
答案:As the junior life is ending, our class decided to have a party to celebrate it.At the beginning, we talked about friendship.It is a human instinct to make friends.When in trouble, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement.With success achieved, we also need friends to share our joys.Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy.Everyone needs friendship.No one can sail the ocean of life single handed.We need help from and also give help to others.We can’t forget the happy time that we’ve spent with our classmates and teachers.At school, we are busy with our studies.After class, we joined some clubs at school.In this way, we’ve got more knowledge and improved our life.We learn how to face difficulties, and we also learn how to get on well with friends.Our school life is meaningful and colorful.In a word, it is unforgettable, isn’t it?Next, everyone wrote down one of the most memorable things on the paper .And put them together to form a heart - shaped essay pattern.Then we signed our names for each other.Finally, we took a picture of a group photo in front of the teaching building.We had a wonderful time.
21.考点:补全对话
试题解析: 试题分析:这是罗斯和爱丽丝之间的一段对话。 1.C根据答语to the Lost & Found – I lost my mobile phone可推知这里是在问对方去过哪里,所以选C。 2.E根据上句I lost my mobile phone结合后一句What happened?可知这里是说听到丢了手机一事感到很不安,所以选E。 3.B根据上句I was about ready to call my mother when I realized I couldn’t find it anywhere.可知这里是说真倒霉,所以选B。 4.G根据上句I hope that someone will pick it up and call you可知这里是说希望如此,所以选G。 5.F根据上句We don’t have enough time to get there可知时间不多了,所以决定打车去,因此选F。
答案:1.C2.E3.B4.G5.F
22.考点:用单词适当形式填空
试题解析: 试题分析:短文大意:在英国许多大型超市都是自助服务。当你进入一个这样的商店时,你拿一个篮子,把你想买的东西放到里面。然后排队等候付款。任何尝试插队付款的行为都是不礼貌的。 1.根据句意:当你进入一个这样的商店时,你拿一个篮子,把你想买的东西放到里面。所填词次跟在短语one of之后,并且被these修饰,该是一个复数名词。结合所给词汇可知该填写shops,商店。 2.根据句意:当你进入一个这样的商店时,你拿一个篮子,把你想买的东西放到里面。Put…into,把……放入……。结合所给词汇可知该填写into,进入。 3.根据句意:如果有人试图不付款从商店拿走东西,他们几乎肯定要被抓。结合所给词汇可知该填写without,无,没有。 4.根据句意:大部分商店有守卫人员他们的工作就是抓小偷。所填词跟在介词之后,名词之前。结合所给词汇可知该填写catching,抓。 5.根据句意:偷窃会被警察和法院判为严重的犯罪。结合所给词汇可知该填写considered。 6.根据句意:当你付款时,等待轮到你是重要的。wait for one’s turn等待轮到某人。结合所给词汇可知该填写turn,轮流。 7.根据句意:尝试插队付款是不礼貌的。结合所给词汇可知该填写impolite,不礼貌的。 8.根据句意:国外的许多人都为李宁的英国习惯而感到惊奇。be surprised at对……感到惊讶。结合所给词汇可知该填写surprised,惊奇的。
答案:1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.surprised
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.四川省宜宾市英语试卷 一、单选题(共12小题)1.he unde..四川省宜宾市英语试卷 一、单选题(共12小题)1.he underlined part in the word “needed” is pronounced as _______. A./-d/ B./-t/ C./-id/ D./-it/2.The Whites have planned to visit _______ Great wall in China. A.th相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 童年描写外祖母的片段 的文章

随机推荐