其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求网络高手,我在网上骗人炸骗了,但对方QQ一直在线,有办法找到对方的地址吗?_百度知道
求网络高手,我在网上骗人炸骗了,但对方QQ一直在线,有办法找到对方的地址吗?
我有更好的答案
去网上找一个插件,安装在QQ上,或者发送给对方的那种, 可以显示对方IP。如果对方使用的是代理IP或者是黑服务器的话,就很难找到对方的真实IP了。
估计是代理IP,我跟他聊天,一会显示 北京的IP,一会显示长沙,一会显示厦门。。。。。 有办法吗?
报警吧。。让网警解决。或者花高价钱,找牛鼻点的网络安全方面的人帮你解决。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁老师介绍老师来借钱走路了可以告介绍人炸骗吗_百度知道
老师介绍老师来借钱走路了可以告介绍人炸骗吗
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
骗可能算不上吧
那介绍人肯定有责任
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我收到一封来自UTC+01:00 阿姆斯特丹、柏林、罗马时间的邮件,内容如下:这是炸骗信息吗?_百度知道
我收到一封来自UTC+01:00 阿姆斯特丹、柏林、罗马时间的邮件,内容如下:这是炸骗信息吗?
My greetings to you and your family.I plead your forgiveness over my unconventional approach to you regarding this matter, it is with trust and confidence that i write to make this urgent business proposal to you, please treat it with utmost attention.My names are Mr. Franklin K. G I am a retired bank manager of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Ltd. I do not want problems but just hope you can assist me, I write you this letter in good faith. I have a transaction of Five million two hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars ($5,250,000.00). I realized this fund from my bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and I deposited the funds in Escrow Account, nobody will have access to it even the bank does not have access to this account because it cannot be deducted until after the transfer.However, I can not be directly getting myself connected/involved to this money transfer/transaction for obvious reasons. So i am contacting you to assist/help me receive the funds in your country, which I know is possible if you liaise properly with me and get 30% of the total funds as your benefit/commission. The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. (Basically you are standing as the beneficiary to the fund)I am ill that is why am contacting you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very good medical attention and hope to join you in your place for a business investment.All I need is for you to get a good bank account where this fund can be transferred into, and also for you to stand to claim as the original depositor of this fund so that within six working days the funds will be transferred to your designated bank account.Please note that I have been careful and have made all arrangements towards the success and smooth transfer of the fund to your account before contacting you. For security reasons and confidentiality of this transaction, I demand that you should not expose this proposal and the entire transaction to anybody. I have put in so much trust in you with the hope that you would not betray me or sit on this money when it is finally transferred into your account. If this proposal is acceptable to you, indicate your interest urgently by contacting immediately.Thanks for your understanding, co-operation and trust i awaits your urgent reply so that we can proceed immediately.Yours faithfullyMr. Franklin K. Glover.
提问者采纳
意思是要搞个地下交易。用你的账户接525万美元,有笔钱必须转到你账上,是黑钱,要你帮忙洗。大概就这意思。如果你有兴趣的话就接。你若是金融行业的话自己考虑下自己干了些啥。。若是P民的话......自己看着办。
其他类似问题
阿姆斯特丹的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我也收到了
这个是真的还是假的
百度 尼日利亚骗局 横行了几十年的骗局
我今天也收到了,无语啊,一看就是个骗子
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是炸骗团伙吗?_百度知道
是炸骗团伙吗?
我有更好的答案
情啊,骗子o无n处不e在,小u心7谨慎
骗子无处不在啊。可以找他们算账,但一般骗子见形势不妙就逃之夭夭啦。你是碰到骗子啦~!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 炸花枝是什么 的文章

随机推荐