slender(千与千寻无面人人)的标志是啥

玩具熊与无面人 截图
玩具熊与无面人图片1
玩具熊与无面人图片2
玩具熊与无面人图片3
玩具熊与无面人图片4
玩具熊与无面人图片5
玩具熊与无面人 相关游戏视频截图
玩具熊与无面人(Five Nights at Slender)是Anno Oceal开发的一款冒险类游戏。玩具熊与无面人(Five Nights at Slender)的官方介绍玩具熊与无面人(Five Nights at Slender)你面对的是一个艰难的任务。在黑暗和寒冷的森林里面存活5夜如果你认为森林…
版本:v1.0.0
大小:34.2M
评论数:15个
动作射击游戏/
4845个评论
1.1万个评论
1112个评论
6785个评论
1546个评论
1881个评论
3579个评论
2020个评论
安卓游戏排行榜/
4351个评论
7853个评论
1.3万个评论
1.3万个评论
4845个评论
7697个评论
1.1万个评论
6400个评论
5082个评论
2244个评论
3309个评论
选择手机型号
选择您的手机型号自动匹配适合您手机的游戏
注册登录后无需每次选择机型
如果没有您的手机型号,点击这里
下载 玩具熊与无面人
您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 玩具熊与无面人
使用高速下载玩具熊与无面人游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 21 Steam Achievements
Title: Slender: The Arrival
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Oct, 2013
Buy Slender: The Arrival
Downloadable Content For This Game
“A significant improvement over Parsec Production's original game, featuring a much more robust narrative, and a darker, more foreboding atmosphere.”
90 –
“One of the most terrifying games in recent memory.”
85 –
“The Arrival pushed me to the edge of sanity. With its clever combination of unsettling pictures and disturbing sounds this is one of the most intense horror experiences available today.”
85 –
About This Game
You're on your own. No one to come for you. No one to help you. No one to hear you scream. Slender: The Arrival is the official videogame adaption of Slender Man, developed in collaboration with Eric &Victor Surge& Knudson, creator of the paranormal phenomenon that has been terrifying the curious-minded around the world since its inception, with Mark Hadley and Blue Isle Studios.
Back in 2012, Mark Hadley () created a game that captivated gamers around the world.
was a short, experimental first-person game that helped breathe new life into the horror genre through its use of unadulterated tension and fear.
Experience the horror all over again.
is the official re-imagining and expansion of the original game created by Mark Hadley, teamed up with the writers behind the Marble Hornets series and the development team at . The Arrival features a brand new storyline, improved visuals, great replay value, and most importantly, survival horror at its best.
The Arrival officially supports the
– a next generation virtual headset designed for super immersive gaming! The Rift intensifies the fear-factor, and gives players a brand new, immersive horror experience.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core CPU @2GHz (Pentium D or better)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce 8800, ATI 1950 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device
Recommended:
Processor: Quad Core Intel or AMD
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 260 1GB or AMD HD4850 1GB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device
Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800 / Intel HD 4000 or better
(C) 2013 Blue Isle Studios Inc. Published by Midnight City. All Rights Reserved. Based upon the character Slender Man created by Eric &Victor Surge& Knudsen.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
406 people found this review funny
5.6 hrs on record
An instant cure for my constipation.
Was this review helpful?
8.5 hrs on record
I recommend this game for kids. Miraculously, it reflects the concept of friendship. Through family history of fire and mountain. Warns against strangers! Beautiful landscapes, houses and beach. Charlie is a really good man, ALWAYS everywhere and is protected by the darkness. The music is pleasant and relaxing. Although the dramatic end, my eyes were teary.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
???? Slender. I bought this game because I saw you could slide down a slide... 10/10 I like slides (:
Was this review helpful?
11.2 hrs on record
Game name: Slender: The ArrivalReviewed by: WolfIn Summary...Slender: The Arrival is a superb horror game made in succession to the popular indie game Slender: The Eight Pages by Mark J. Hadley in 2012. The story follows a detective named Lauren, who is investigating a disappearance of a young girl named Kate, after arriving at her home late one evening to find her missing. Racing through the levels uncovering more clues via pages, the story begins to unravel and you will soon learn Kate's fate. With 8 chapters and a secret level, this game delivers a horrifyingly stunning grasp on the tale of the Slender man. Controls:WASD - move character. Mouse - look around.Left click - interact with objects.Escape - pause. Sounds:Slender: The Arrival is filled with horrifying sounds. If you've played the orginal title, you'll know when Slenderman gets near or is pursuing you, the screen becomes distorted and sharp noises peirce your ears. This can be especially jump-scare worthy in high-pressure moments, such as collecting the pages in Chapter 2, or turning on the generators in Chapter 3. Not only in addition to Slenderman, new characters are added in pursual of Lauren, meaning it's literally twice as scary! (bad pun intended)Graphics:Substantial. If you have the time, feel free to check out the screenshots I've made with this game, they're absolutely phenomenal. I do, wish the graphics were supported to double the resolution such as the option in games like The Vanishing of Ethan Carter have. Game Balance:It is very easy to win this game. I have played multiple times through, so I've learned which paths to take and how to avoid Slenderman and others in a proficient way. Newcomers may find it more difficult, and if playing on hardcore mode, adds a little bit more of a challenge to the game. Still hoping for a mode beyond hardcore though, preferably a veteran mode of some sorts with more appearances, no lighting, and no sprinting. OtherFix achievements please. Currently there's a bug with the cloud saving, where if you resetstats in console, the game does not reset scrapbook nor steps, and deletes all achievements. This causes you to not be able to obtain the 10k steps achievement or the collector achievements. Easy fix = disable cloud saving. There's literally no need for a single player game like this. Final Rating:8/10In Conclusion:Absolutely a must have for any horror fan or veteran. This game offers a much more enticing tale and rivveting experience than the predecessor, The Eight Pages, as well as a much more stunning visual experience. Please feel free to follow my
for more recommendations. Thanks for reading!
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
While I can understand the hype behind the Slender myth as a social phenomenon I can't say the same for the game. Sure, Slender : The Arrival looks and plays better than its freeware counterparts but overall it's a disappointing game, especially if you put it next to Amnesia : The Dark Descent, a game that helped the renewal of the horror genre.The first chapter managed to set up effectively a scary mood. Exploring the house and its surrounding was really stressful and made me felt really vulnerable. I always expected the worse. The second chapter is more like a remake of Slender : The Eight Pages. While the scare factor was still there the experience felt repetitive. The third chapter is certainly where the game went downhill. The little child is creepy the first time he jumps at you but after a while it gets repetitive and at the end we don't care anymore. The chapter where the events unravel from someone's else perspective was really surprising but at the same time it was too short. At the end of Chapter 6, we are left with an unexpected but disappointing conclusion. The game just lasted 1h 30min.To summarize, the lack of work on the game design is what hurt Slender the most. Playing the game feels more like walking on an alley of jumpscare than facing dangerous threats.Don't get me wrong. I'm not against the idea of a commercial Slender game. I just wish the game could be more polished since it has so much potential.Hopefully, the next commercial Slender game on PC will get everything right.Rating :5.5
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 无面人的故事 的文章

随机推荐