qq飞车名字符号新出来有一首唱的像好莱坞一样的音乐叫什么名字

qq飞车里面有一首英文歌开头是一个人在【呼~】了一段时间然后再开始唱的。那首歌叫什么名字啊?_百度知道
qq飞车里面有一首英文歌开头是一个人在【呼~】了一段时间然后再开始唱的。那首歌叫什么名字啊?
老夫聊发少年狂,治肾亏,不含糖。锦帽貂裘,千骑用康王。为报倾城随太守,三百年,九芝堂。酒酣胸胆尚开张,西瓜霜,喜之郎。持节云中,三金葡萄糖。会挽雕弓如满月,西北望 ,阿迪王。 十年生死两茫茫,恒源祥,羊羊羊。千里孤坟,洗衣用奇强。纵使相逢应不识,补维C,施尔康。夜来幽梦忽还乡,学外语,新东方。相顾无言,洗洗更健康。料得年年断肠处,找工作,富士康。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Don't Stop
贾斯汀比伯的Baby么~~
你可以直接登飞车看音乐列表嘛。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌类似于梁山伯与朱丽叶,英文的,QQ飞车里有,叫什么名字_百度知道
有一首歌类似于梁山伯与朱丽叶,英文的,QQ飞车里有,叫什么名字
这个就是QQ飞车舞蹈模式中的一首音乐 是曹格演唱的《梁山伯与茱丽叶》
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
love story
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁记得QQ飞车里有一首女英文歌,艾薇儿唱的。最开始歌词是嘿嘿 哟哟 什么什么 求这首歌的名字_百度知道
记得QQ飞车里有一首女英文歌,艾薇儿唱的。最开始歌词是嘿嘿 哟哟 什么什么 求这首歌的名字
《girl friend》歌手: 艾薇儿 拉维妮(Avril Lavigne) 专辑:
The Best Damn Thing 公司:索尼音乐娱乐(中国) 歌词:Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou're so fineI want you mineYou're so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou're so addictiveDon't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon't pretendI think you knowI'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yet, make your girlfriend disappearI don't wanna hear you say her nameever againBecause...She's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Way!)No way No wayNo, it's not a secret (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey!
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
girl friend就是这首了
girlfriend
girlfriend
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ飞车游戏里有一首歌好像是一个小孩唱的,超好听,超有节奏的叫什么名字啦?跪求歌曲名啊_百度知道
QQ飞车游戏里有一首歌好像是一个小孩唱的,超好听,超有节奏的叫什么名字啦?跪求歌曲名啊