2014年上海11区中考一模英语试卷及答案word版|上​海​中​考​一​模1​区​英​语​试​卷​及​答​案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢江苏省泰州市海陵区学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3) 下载_千教网
教育搜搜,搜搜教育:
输入关键词,搜索您要的课件,教案,试题
&您的位置:
&&& &&江苏省泰州市海陵区学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
欢迎您到“千教网”下载“江苏省泰州市海陵区学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)”的资源,本文档是rar
格式,无须注册即可下载,“本地下载”无法下载时请尝试“迅雷下载”
江苏省泰州市海陵区学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:rar
类别:试题、练习
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&&&&泰州市海陵区学年度第一学期期中考试八年级英语试题(考试时间:120分钟,满分150分)
选择题(共85分)一、听力(共25小题;每小题1分,满分25分)A) 从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。听两遍。(
C. B) 听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。(
)6.Has Ted ever been to Hawaii?
A.Yes, he did.
B.No, he hasn't.
C.Yes, he has.(
)7.How much did an old car cost?
A.$ 2,000.
B.$ 3,000.
C.$ 4,000.(
)8.Who is the tallest, Bob, Jim or Li Lei?
)9.Which festival are they talking about?
A.Lantern Festival.
B.Spring Festival.
C.New Year.(
)10.What did Sam do first after college?
A.He traveled in Europe.
B.He went to work.
C.He stayed at home.(
)11.Where is John going tomorrow?
A.The museum.
B.The market.
C.The zoo.C)听下面三段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍听第一段对话,回答第12-13题。(
What club does the man want to join?
A.The chess club.
B.The art club.
C.The football club.(
What can the man do?
A.He can swim.
B.He can sing.
C.He can play football.听第二段 对话,回答第14-15题。(
)14. What’s the matter with Peter ?
A. He didn’t do well in the Maths exam today.
B. He didn’t do well in the English exam today.
C. He didn’t do well in the sports today.(
)15. What does Mother think of Peter?
A. She thinks Peter will do well next time.
B. She thinks Peter is good at Maths.
C. She thinks Peter is the best in his class.听第三段对话,回答第16-17小题。(
)16. How did Jim go to the Great Wall?
A. By car.
B. By train.
C. By plane.(
)17. Why did Mike and Li Ming come back on foot?
A. Because they wanted to exercise.
B. Because they didn’t have any money.
C. Because there were no buses.D)听一篇短文, 请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。听两遍。 Jhon’s Daymorning playing the guitar and writing
with friendsafternoon
evening starting to work at
)18. A.videos
)19. A.sleeping
B.swimming
C.singing(
)20. A.6:00 p.m.
B.7:00 p.m.
C.8:00 p.m.E)听短文,选择正确答案。听两遍。(
Now there are ___ moon cakes.
A.many kinds of
C.meat and egg(
Many people like moon cakes with__.
People in China usually eat moon cakes__.
A.every night
B.every day
C.on Mid-Autumn Day(
Now many children eat ___ at breakfast.
B.moon cakes
When people eat moon cakes in the morning, they can look at the __.
C.cakes二、 单项选择 (共15题,每小题1分,计15分)(
)1. ― I heard Max sing just now. What     beautiful voice!
― That’s true. He also has     good sense of humour.
)2. ― Who is that girl sitting there    ?
― Well, her name is Jenny.
A. friendly
D. quietly(
)3. ― I have more storybooks than     do.
― But your books are not as interesting as    .
)4. ― I’d like to buy Guo Jingming’s Tiny Times.
― You had better     his books. The stories he tells are far from real life.
A. don’t read
B. not to read
C. not reading
D. not read(
)5. I’m thirsty now. Would you please give me    
water to drink?A.many
D.a lots of(
)6. Tom has     than Daniel.
A.fewer news
B.fewer goldfish
C.less sheep
D.more CD (
)7. I’m sorry for     all your books     the floor.A.knock, over
B.knock, onto
C.knocking, over
D.knocking, onto (
)8. Why not     an English club to practise     English?A.to join, speaking
B.join, speaking
C.to join, to speak
D.join, to speak (
)9. I have two brothers. One is a driver, and     is a doctor.A.the other
D.others (
)10. I like her bright ___ eyes and they make her ___ really pretty and kind.
A. smilling, look B. smiling, to look C. smile, looks D. smiling, look(
)11. ― The spelling isn’t right. You missed an “r” here.
― Yes. Would you please pass me my    ?
A. biscuit
)12. ― What’s Jim’s English teacher like?
A. She is fine.
B. She works in our school .
C. She likes singing.
D. She is helpful and generous.(
)13. The street was very busy because there was
A.too much
B.too many
C.much too
D.many too (
)14. ― Let’s go out to enjoy the fresh air?
. A. That sounds great.
C. So what?
D. It’s not a good idea.
― Dad, I’m fixing my bike, can you give me a hand?
― Just     . Be sure of your own ability.A.wait a moment
B.help myselfC.do it yourself
D.hope for the best 三、 完形填空 (共15题,每小题1分,计15分)My family went on a trip to 16
last year. We went there in autumn. We think it is
to visit England. The
is usually quite fine and there aren’t too many 19
in October.We
20 in a small hotel in the west of England. We did most
of the sightseeing on foot. Sometimes we went sightseeing
underground. We
went shopping and spent much
.What we liked most was going to watch some plays
we didn’t have the chance(机会) to watch such good
at home. A lot of people say that
food is not very nice. We don’t think so. It’s true that most of the famous
was French or Italian or Chinese, but we had some really good traditional English
28 .We enjoyed our holiday so much that we decided to go there
this year. We are going to take our umbrellas with us. I believe sometimes we’ll
)16. A. New York
B. Washington
)17. A. autumn
)18. A. UK
B. weather
D. library(
)19. A. visitors
D. places(
)20. A. came
D. borrowed(
)21. A. to
)22. A. too
C. as well
)23. A. sport
)24. A. but
D. because(
)25. A. plays
D. stories(
)26. A. British
B. Chinese
C. Japanese
D. Canadian(
)27. A. halls
C. buildings
)28. A. visitors
B. friends
D. clothes(
)29. A. more
D. second(
)30.A. like
D. need四、 阅读理解(共15题,每小题2分,计30分)AThe 2014 FIFA World Cup, the twentieth World Cup football match took place in Brazil from June 12th, 2014 to July 13th, 2014. This was the second time the World Cup was held in this country and the fifth in South America. Thousands of football fans enjoyed themselves watching the games.A Bite of China is a TV documentary (纪录片) about delicious Chinese food. It interested a large number of people. The documentary was very popular all over China. It showed not only Chinese delicious food but also the relations (关系) between people and food. “We made this documentary with our respect (尊敬) and love for food. I hope it will help people learn more about Chinese food as wellas Chinese culture,” said the director Mr Chen.Lu Jialei, a school girl from Hangzhou, China, won the championship (冠军) of the first Chinese Character Dictation Contest. She became famous overnight. Lu is a hard-working girl and always comes top at school. “I like reading and I love learning Chinese characters. I enjoy the contest and hope more and more people become interested in learning Chinese characters,” said Lu Jialei after winning the contest.(
)1. How long did the 2014 FIFA World Cup last?A. About a week.
B. About two weeks.
C. About a month.
D. About two months.(
)2. What kind of TV programme is A Bite of China?
A. A talk show. B. A documentary.
C. A TV play.
D. A Chinese movie.(
)3. What’s Lu Jialei’s
A. She likes reading.
B. She likes running.
C. She likes eating.
D. She likes playing soccer.(
)4. Which is NOT true according to the reading?
A. Lu Jialei always gets good grades at school.
B. South America held the World Cup twice.
C. Many people like watching the TV programme A Bite of China.
D. Lu Jialei hopes more people can take much interest in Chinese characters.(
)5. Where may the articles probably come from?
A. A storybook.
B. A science report.
C. A sports magazine.
D. The Internet.BHe is quiet and shy. He likes to hide his eyes behind hi s hair. He doesn't smile very often. However, if you talk to him about music, he'll have a lot to say.
This is Jay Chou, the 34-year-old Taiwanese pop king. His fans are so excited because he will sing new songs on November 30, 2013 in Wuh u, Anhui Province. Many pop stars will come, too.
Chou grew up just with his mother. He did not talk much and did badly in many school subjects. His mother noticed the boy's special interest in music and sent him to learn piano when he was only three years old. He loved it and kept on practicing. Chou is not very handsome. He does not speak clearly when he sings or talks.
But the singer has a lot of fans. "He is really good at music. It makes him attractive(有魅力的) to me, " said Liu Jiajun, a Junior 2 student in No. 101 Middle School in Beijing."He is true to himself. He never follows others, "said Zhang Yujie, a Junior 1 girl at No.23 Middle School in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province.
)6. From this passage, we know that Jay Chou_.
A. is very handsome
B. has a bright smile C. often makes too much noise
D. is a pop music star (
) 7. His fans are so excited because_.
A. he is quiet and shy
B. he will sing new songs in Wuhu C. he can play the piano very well
D. he has a lot to say about music(
)8. When he was a little child , he_.
A. talked a lot every day
B. did well in his study at school C. showed special interest in music
D. had a lot of fans (
) 9. According to one of his fans, Jay_.
A. is a good student
B. has long and beautiful hair
C. is a well-known pianist
D. is very attractive to them (
) 10. The sentence "He never follows others" in the last paragraph means_.
A. he always has his own style.
B. he likes to walk alone C. he doesn't like other people's songs at all
D. no one can stay with himC An old man was fishing on the bank of a river. A child came to see him fishing. The old man was real ly good at fishing and it didn’t take long for him to catch a full basket of fish. The old man saw that the child was very cute(可爱), and he wanted to give her a whole basket of fish. But the child shook(摇) her head. The old man was surprised and asked, “Why don’t you want the fish?”The child answered, “I want the fishing rod(竿) in your hands.”The old man asked, “Why do you want the rod?”“It doesn’t take long to eat all the fish in a basket. But if I have the fishing rod, I can go fishing by myself and I won’t be afraid of not having any more fish to eat.”I think you will certainly say that the child is very smart. Wrong! If she doesn’t know how to fish, she can not have fish to eat, even though she has the fishing rod. It’s useless to only have a fishing rod. Fishing skills are the most important, not the fishing rod.Too many people think that if they have a “fishing rod” in their life, they will no longer fear(害怕)the wind and rain. They are just like the child, who thought that if she had a fishing rod, she would have fish to eat.(
)11. The old man was fishing on the bank of __
A. a river
D. a stream(
)12. Why did the child refuse(拒绝) the fish the old man gave her?A.Because she didn’t like fish
B. Because she wanted his fishing rodC. Because the old man had few fishD. Because she wanted to learn fishing skills(
)13. The writer thought the child was __ after she explained why she di dn’t want the fish.
B. hardworking
C. silly(傻的)
D. creative(有创造力的)(
)14.The article mainly tell us _A. if you have a “fishing rod” in your life, you won’t be afraid of anything.B.if you have a fishing rod, you’ll have a lot of fish to eatC.“fishing skills” are more important than “the fishing rod” in life.D.“the fishing rod” is more important than the fish that people catch(
)15. What is the best title for the article?
A. The Fishing Rod
B. The Fishing Man
C. The Fishing Girl
D. The fishing Experience第二卷(非选择题,共65分)五、任务型阅读 (共10小题;每空一词各1分,满分10分)
Do you want to be the most popular person in the class? You don’t need to c you just need to improve your personality. The most popular people are trusted (信任) and loved because they stay normal but still have something that makes them different from the rest of us. Here are some pieces of advice on how to become the most popular person in the class.•If you want others to like and respect (尊重) you, you have to start by liking yourself. Do not change yourself in order to please others.•Be helpful to everyone and d it happily. Being nice to people is almost like helping them, too, because by being nice you make others happy.•Be active and have a positive attitude (积极的态度) towards life. Develop confidence in yourself.•Stay clean and wear fresh clothes. Do not try to follow fashion to please others.Respect cannot be bought with big words or money. You have to get it by being honest. It also helps your personal growth. You must be a person that can be trusted to get respect. To be a (1)
personSomething you don’t need to do •Don’t try to follow ( 2)
or change yourself to make others pleased.•You can’t (3)
respect with big words or money.Something you (4)
to do •Win others’ respect (5)
liking yourself.•Be honest, helpful and (6)
to everyone.•Have an(7)
and positive attitude towards life and develop confidence in yourself.•(8)
fresh clothes and keep clean.Conclusion (9)
your personality instead of (10)
your character, and you will be popular.1.
六、阅读表达:根据短文内容回答 问题(每小题2分,共10分)
I like to get up late, so my ideal school starts at 9 a.m. It finished at 3 P.m., so we will have lots of time for after-school activities. There is a big dining hall. We have an hour for lunch. We eat lunch and chat there. We can also listen to pop music in the hall. We eat fruit and vegetables every day.
We have Maths every day because I think Maths is very interesting to us. I love computers,
so we have Computer Studies every day. We wear school uniforms, but we do not wear ties. The classes are quite small. There are 15 students in each class.There is a park on one side of our school and a shopping mall on the other. We have a big library with lots of useful books. We also have a tennis court and a swimming pool.There are lots of clubs and after-school activities. We only have half an hour of homework every day, and we do not do homework at weekends. Every month, we go on a school trip to a museum or a theater. 1. How many hours for lessons are there in my school?
2. Why do we have Maths every day?
3.How many students are there in my class?
4.How often do we go on a school trip to a museum or a theater?
5.What’s the best title for the passage?(Less than 5 words)
七、词汇(共15题,每小题1分,计15分)A.根据句意和汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。1. I kept on
(call) him the whole day. 2. Tom,
(stop) the rock music. Dad is sleeping.3. There are so many places of
(interesting) in Beijing, such as the Great Wall, the summer Palace, and so on.4. This book is
(use). I won’t read it.5. Lily writes to her parents
(two) a month.B. 根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。6. The
(句子) in this poem are so beautiful. 7. Lucy and Lily, you’re old enough to look after
(你们自己) now.8. Peter did the exercises much
(更仔细), so he came first in the test.9. Sandy wants to make a
(外国的) friend to improve her spoken English.10. Mum, can I go to play for a while? Because my homework is almost
(完成). C. 连词成句。11. put, not, books, you, on, should, so many, shelf, the
12. in the USA, as, is, those, bus, as, the, comfortable
13. two hours, took, get, about, us, it, to, by bus, there
14. you, would, best friend, as, who, your, choose
15. have, hour, only, we, an, of, every day, homework
八、缺词填空 (共10小题;每空一词各1分,共10分)Do you know DIY? It is very popular a__1___ young people. Suzy and her classmates often talk about DIY and enjoy their o__2__ works. Suzy has so many tools at h__3_, for example, different kinds of brushes. Every Christmas , Suzy makes a lot of paper c___4__for her friends. I like the card with tall Christmas trees b__5__. When I get the card, I felt so e__6___. How wonderful it is!
Now I am a new m___7__of the DIY Club. We have activities on Thurs day afternoon. We always sell our works to other c___8__. Then we can raise some m__9___ for the students in poor areas. It’s an e__10____and meaning thing1.
九、书面表达(20分)假如你是Daniel,想加入学校的Buddy Club。根据提示的信息完成自我介绍。开头已给出,不计字数,总词数不少于80,不能逐句翻译,可适当发挥。1. 乐于助人,认真聆听别人的问题,并提供他们帮助。2. 有幽默感,当其他人不高兴时讲滑稽的笑话让他们开心。3. 唱歌是爱好之一,不但喜欢唱歌而且喜欢看足球赛,看比赛时总为最爱的运动员加油喝彩。(cheer for… 为… 喝彩)4.迫不及待长大,长大后想环游世界。
My name is Daniel, I’d like to join the school Buddy Club.
听力材料学年度第一学期期中考试八 年 级 英 语 试 题一、听力A) 从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。听两遍。1. W: Who is that old man?M. He’s my grandpa. He was a soldier when he was young. Now he often tells us stories.2. W: What’s your brother doing, Lily?
M: He’s playing computer games.3. W: Who is that?M: This is Mrs Black speaking.4. W: What’s she doing?M: I think she’s at home and doing some reading.5. M: The students at Rocky Mountain High School don’t do morning exercises.
W: It’s different from us. B) 听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。6.
W: Have your ever been to Hawaii, Ted?M: Never, why?W: The waves there are the highest in the world.Q: Has Ted ever been to Hawaii?7.
W: What kind of car did Mike want to buy?M: He wanted to buy an old car for $ 4,000 because a new one would cost him more.Q: How much did an old car cost?8.
W: Bob is very tall.M: Yes, but Jim is taller than him. Li Lei is taller than them.Q: Who is the tallest, Bob, Jim or Li Lei?9. M: I heard people often eat Yuanxiao at Lantern Festival. What does Yuanxiao look like?W: It’s a kind of a rice dumpling with something sweet inside. It’s round and we hope it can bring us good luck all the year round.10. W: Did you get a job right after college, Sam?M: No, I travelled in Europe for a month.Q: What did Sam do first after college?11. W: Why don’t you have a rest, John? Tomorrow is Saturday. You can do your homework tomorrow.M: I hear the mother panda has a baby, I’d like to have a look.Q: Where is John going tomorrow?C)听下面两段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍听第一段对话,回答第12-13题。W: What club do you want to join?M: I
want to join the art club.W: What can you do? Can you sing?M: Yes, I can.W: Can you dance?M: Yes, I can. I can dance well, and I can play the guitar.W: Good.听第二段对话,回答第14-15题。
W: Peter, time to get up.
M: Mum, I feel very sad.
W: What's the matter, Peter?
M: I didn't do well in the Maths exam today. And Lucy did better than I.
W: Never mind. Try harder next time. I think your English is the best in your class.
M: Yeah, my classmates all say that they like to learn from me. I'm also good at sports. I can run fast and play basketball very well.
W: That's right. Don't be sad any more. I know you will do better next time.
M: Thanks, mum, I will.听第三段对话,回答第16-17小题。
W: Hi,Jack! I went to the World Park by bus yesterday.
M: I went there ,too. But I rode my bike to go there.
W: Do you know where Jim went?
M: I heard he drove to the Great Wall.
W: What about Mike?
M: He went to the Summer Palace with Li Ming.
W: How did they go there?
M: By taxi.
W: How did they come back?
M: Walked.
M: Because they didn't have any money.D)听一篇短文, 请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。听两遍。
Do you know John White? He is a popular singer in a town club. He has a busy but interesting life. He usually gets up late and runs for an hour. He says doing some sports can help him keep fit. After taking a shower, he has breakfast. Bread and coffee are his favourite. Then some of his friends come over to play the guitar and write music with him. The whole afternoon is for sleeping. He must have enough sleep so that he can work late into the right. In the evening, he starts to work at 8:00 p.m. He enjoys his work and has a lot of fans.E)听短文,选择正确答案。听两遍。
There are many kinds of moon cakes now. Some have nuts and some have meat or eggs. Many people like moon cakes with nuts in them. Usually, people in China eat moon cakes at night on the Mid-Autumn Day. But now many children often have them for breakfast. And they can have cakes every day. They can’t look at the moon in the morning. But they can look at the sun.八年级英语参考答案:一、1-5 AABBB
11-15 CBBAA
16-20 ABBAC
21-25 ABCBA二、1-5 BDDDC
6-10 BDBAD
11-15 BDAAC 三、16-20 CCBAB
21-25 BDCDA
26-30 ADCBD四、1-5 CBABD
6-10 DBCDA
11-15 ABCCA五、
3.get/ buy
5.by 6.nice
10.changing六、
1. Five hours.2. Because we’re interested in it.3. Fifteen.4. Every month.5. My ideal school.七、 1.calling
3.i nterest
6.sentences
7.yourselves
8.more carefully
40.finished
11. You should not put so many books on the shelf.
12. The bus is as comfortable as those in the USA.
13. It took us about two hours to get there by bus.
14. Who would you choose as your best friend?
15. We only have an hour of homework every day. 八、 1. among
5.best 6.excited
7.member 8.classmates
10.exciting
你可能需要的试题,练习
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 font size smaller 的文章

随机推荐