您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq炫舞里有一首英文歌很好听,前面是一些女生合唱,后面是一个男的唱的,叫什么名字
qq炫舞里有一首英文歌很好听,前面是一些女生合唱,后面是一个男的唱的,叫什么名字
详细的问题说明,有助于回答者给出准确的答案
loves me not
歌词 I complicated our lives By falling in love with him I complicated our lives Now I’m losing my only friend I don’t know why, I had to try Living my life on the other side Now I’m so confused I don’t know what to do He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me... I started blurring the lines Because I didn’t care I started crossing the line Cause you were never there No where to turn,No one to help, It’s almost like I don’t even know myself Now I have to choose I don’t know what to do He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, she loves me t.A.T.u.-Love Me Not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me... No where to turn,No one to help, It’s almost like I don’t even know myself Now I have to choose I don’t know what to do He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ炫舞领域专家QQ炫舞2《DayByDay》泡泡模式简单难度 - QQ炫舞2视频 - 爱拍原创qq炫舞酣畅一夏版本中,大厅播放的有首英文歌叫什么名?跪求!!_百度知道
qq炫舞酣畅一夏版本中,大厅播放的有首英文歌叫什么名?跪求!!
歌词中有&one two three four “
提问者采纳
Creepin' Up On You
Darren Hayes┏╮/╱
★╰★╮QQ游戏爱好者真诚为您解答
* .∞゛╰┛
提问者评价
是这首,非常感谢!!!
其他类似问题
qq炫舞的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁qq炫舞里一个很好听的英文歌,女的唱的_百度知道
qq炫舞里一个很好听的英文歌,女的唱的
提问者采纳
楼主您好,欢迎来到百度知道,我是栉风沐雨008,很高兴能够为您服务。炫舞大厅内都是随机播放音乐的,楼主如果想知道可以先记下几句歌词,然后到百度里打上歌词,就能找到你喜欢的歌曲了!希望我的回复对楼主有帮助,望采纳,楼主的采纳是对我最好的肯定!祝您生活愉快,天天好心情!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
qq炫舞的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 炫舞时代泡泡模式 的文章

随机推荐