超级舞者官网最早的歌曲黑人女唱的,开头就开始节奏很强了

求超级舞者歌曲的一首歌曲名称!_百度知道
求超级舞者歌曲的一首歌曲名称!
以前听过的一首很好听,但是忘记叫什么了,是一首英文歌曲,歌曲开头是相机快门的声音,很有节奏感,是女生唱的~~
提问者采纳
楼主你确定是相机的快门声么 我记得chacha这首歌开头是电话声 但是也是节奏感很强女生唱的 我不知道你说的是哪个版本的 但4.3之前的歌我基本都听过 貌似只有这个比较符合
我去听了这首歌啦,不是的55555.是相机快门的声音哦!是英文的!。。唉。可能是下架了吧
应该是吧 哎 不对啊 是哪个版本里的呢?我记得好多歌前面都是电话声啊啊啊啊
我不记得是哪个版本了5555.。。唉,看来是找不着了,谢谢啊!~
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O~
其他类似问题
超级舞者的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首黑人女子唱的节奏感很强的歌 前奏是几个男的起的 谁知道?_百度知道
有首黑人女子唱的节奏感很强的歌 前奏是几个男的起的 谁知道?
情书里的 亚由美那个组合跳过一次 铭宇好象也跳过
是亚由美跟SooJin跳过的吧?珉宇跟张佑赫他们也跳过,你的描述很像歌名:Lose Control 歌手:Missy Elliott绝对正确的,你相信我吧~
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文歌名..听上去节奏感很强像是黑人唱的高潮部分什么everybody is什么的everybody is movie什么的_百度知道
求英文歌名..听上去节奏感很强像是黑人唱的高潮部分什么everybody is什么的everybody is movie什么的
不是everybody——backstreet boys的 听上去像个黑人节奏感很强 不是ne yo的看了好多类似问题都不对啊
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是这首吗 里面有 everybody move
和你说的挺像here we go (let s rock and roll) 歌手:c and c music factory 专辑:gonna make you sweat[guitar solo intro]You all want this party started? Right?You all want this party started ... quickly! Right?Play that beat. Play that beat. (Bang)Play that beat. Play that beat. (Bang)Play that beat. Play that beat. (Bang)Play that beat. Play that beat. (Bang)Go Go Here we go!Go Go Here we go!Go Go Here we go!Go Go Here we go!Ah-h-h-h Freak out!Hit me!Slam it baby!Enter the jam. The party is packed and I rappedGirls wall to wall. There's my man hanging out at the back Till I cruise slide through the dance floorI've never seen the club so hyped beforeGet off the mic if you're boredBack to back, front to front, door to doorEverybody dance to the new sound rock and rollSoul to soul. I bring it down.From the bottom to the top. From the top to the bottom. Hmm I've got 'em.People everywhere they jump, they swing their hair, They shake their derriere. Oh yeah.So loosen your body and let me take control.Let's rock and roll.Here we go. Here we go.Here we go, here we go, here we go.Here we go. Here we go.Here we go, here we go, here we go.We're gonna rock and rollWe're gonna move this soundWe're gonna make a grooveEverybody moveEverybody movin' yeahEverybody move. Yeah.Ah-h-h-h Freak out!Whenever your at the club and dance to rap or acidCome on get with it. That's it.C&c Music FactoryThrow your hands in the air. Scream go! go! go!Rock and roll will go with the flow. Yo!Whenever you develop into a new form, break the norm, Get warm and then swarm. Come back again.Give it up and then transform.From BB King to Bo Diddly. Ed Sullivan.Remember he sreamed to be seen with the Beatles and the Jackson Five. The Who, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, even Oz dibbled the bit to getrich.Helpin' the dude who (?) the chickYour parents dished back in the daysThe same way they dished this crap. Are you amazed?So D.J.'s Let's rock and roll.[guitar solo]Slip in da da da Yeah.Here's that rock and rollRock must come and soul.Get em up and dance (yeah)We're gonna rock and rollWe're gonna move this soundWe're gonna make a grooveEverybody moveEverybody movin' yeah.Everybody move. Yeah.Get on upGet on upGet on up, get on up, get on up and dance (yeah)Play that beat, play that beat (bang)Play that beat, play that beat (bang-em)Go Go Go Go Go Go Go GoGo Go Go GoGo Go Freak out!(Toward) the dance floorThat's where we all get rawLike a kid in a candy storeSo get up, get out of your seat and arise.Everybody Everybody up and get liveThe C & C Music FactoryIs mastery and full of jams that has to bePumped till your ears get sore.Live from Brooklyn out the the California sea shoreWe can give rock and rollTo get on down with something funky with soulSpruced it, mass produced it and you proofed itParty people. Are you havin' a good time?Singin' along with my rhymeDisco's out for the young and took the oldLet's rock and rollHere we goHere we goHere we go, here we go, here we goLet's rock and rollHere we go Here we goHere we go, here we go, here we goGo ahead babyWe're gonna rock and rollWe're gonna move this soundWe're gonna make a grooveEverybody moveEverybody move yeahEverybody move. Yeah.Go Go Here we goGo Go Here we goWe're gonna rock and rollWe're gonna move this soundWe're gonna make a grooveEverybody moveEverybody move yeahEverybody move. Yeah.Here we goHere we goHere we go, here we go, here we goWe're gonna rock and rollWe're gonna move this soundWe're gonna make a grooveEverybody moveEverybody move yeahEverybody move. Yeah.Play that beat, Play that beatPlay that beat, Play that beat[flute solo]Get on up and dance (yeah)Rock and roll to please your soulRock and roll to please your soul Rock and roll to please your soul (more sexy)Rock and roll. To PLEASE YOUR SOUL
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁前奏是一声很低沉的架子鼓 是个 女黑人唱的 大概是 歌曲 节奏比较 激烈强 声音也比较大气_百度知道
前奏是一声很低沉的架子鼓 是个 女黑人唱的 大概是 歌曲 节奏比较 激烈强 声音也比较大气
貌似 beyonce 的halo
求 音乐大神
比较 笼统 但是 有类似的 歌曲 也请推荐
提问者采纳
这个到酷狗或者什么音乐软件里面试听喜欢的歌手的音乐 觉得可以就多听一两次 终会找到自己合适的。