丅hisistimhesmybroother than怎么读

您没有登录或者您没有权限访问此页面,可能有如下几个原因
1、本版块为正规版块,只有注册会员才能进入!
2、违法和不良信息举报电话: 转2004
举报邮箱:
使用合作网站帐号登录当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My summer hols wr CWOT. B4, we used 2 go 2 NY 2C..
阅读理解。
&&&& My summer hols wr CWOT. B4, we used 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his CF & thr 3:-@ kids FTF ILNY,its gr8.   &&&& Can you understand this sentence? If you can't, don't feel too bad: neither could the middle school teacher in England who received this as homework. This is Netspeak: the language of computerized communication found on Internet or cellphones. To newcomers, it can look like a completely foreign language.So, what is the "translation" of the sentence above? My summer holidays were a complete waste of time. Before, weused to go to New York to see my brother, his girlfriend, and their three screaming kids face to face. I love New Y it's great.   &&&& Schoolteachers and parents say this new form of writing is harming (破坏)the English language. Increasing spelling and grammatical mistakes can be seen in students' writing. They fear the language couldbecome corrupted (面目全非的).   &&&& Everyone should just relax, say linguists (语言学家). They believe Netspeak is in fact more of a good thing. David Crystal, from the University of Wales, argues that Netspeak and Internet create a new language use and the almost lost art of diary writing has been picked up again. Geoffrey Nunberg, from Stanford University, agrees."People get better at writing by writing," he says, "Kids who are now doing text messaging,e-mail, and instant messages will write at least as well as, and possibly better than, their parents."   &&&& Linguist James Millroy says, for centuries, it is believed without exception that young people are harmingthe language. And you can bet your bottom dollar that when today's teenagers become tomorrow's parents,they too will think this way. Milroy argues that languages do not and cannot become"corrupted"; they simply change to meet the new needs.   &&&& However, Netspeakers do agree that it is important to teach young people how to speak and write StandardEnglish. Cynthia McVey says, "I can understand Netspeak worries teachers and it's important that they get across to their pupils that text messaging is for fun, but that learning to write proper English is a must for theirfuture."   &&&& Perhaps we should give teenagers a little more trust anyway. Erin, age 12, says, "I wouldn't use textlanguage in my homework. Texting is just for fun"
1. What is the main purpose of the first paragraph?   
A. To give an example of a foreign language.   B. To show an example of creative methods.   C. To express worries about using Netspeak.   D. To lead in the topic of Netspeak.
2. Which of the following is true according to the passage?   
A. Cynthia McVey points out teenagers can deal with Netspeak properly.   B. Geoffrey Nunberg believes Netspeakers can write Standard English.   C. David Crystal thinks Netspeak helps develop the habit of writing.   D. James Milroy says that language is changing and improving.
3. The expression "bet your bottom dollar" in Paragraph 5 means ______.   
A. be fairly sureB. be greatly surprised   C. think it a pityD. find it interesting
4. What can be the best title for the passage?   
A. Netspeak: A Widely-Used Language on Internet   B. Is Netspeak Harming the English Language?   C. Is Netspeak Helpful in Language Learning?   D. Netspeak: Advantages and Disadvantages
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:北京中考真题
1-4&&&&&& DCAB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My summer hols wr CWOT. B4, we used 2 go 2 NY 2C..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My summer hols wr CWOT. B4, we used 2 go 2 NY 2C..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 other 的文章

随机推荐