you notnot far from here.me dot a bandon 求翻译!!!!

谢谢你如此信任我,但很抱歉,我不能帮你忙。我很抱歉听到这个消息。在我们国家,我这个年龄是干不了任何事的,除了学习与玩。你说的那么重要的事我肯定不能帮你办好的。你一身都是迷。谢谢你夸我,但事实上我并不是你所说的那样的一个人,这是我第一次与外国友人写电子邮件,心中也挺忐忑。谢谢你给了我一个交流的机会。要做一些自己开心的事,毕竟人生还漫长,我不能与你打电话,因为我的英语烂到极点,我会听不懂。我的母语是中文,英语我们也正在学习中。嘿嘿,现在我们这里是下午。加油!的翻译:Thank you so much confidence in me, but I'm sorry, I can't give you a hand. I'm sorry to hear the news. In my country, my age is doing anything, apart from learning and play. As important as you say I can't help you do well for sure. Are you a fan. Thank you praised me, but in fact I was not alone,
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
谢谢你如此信任我,但很抱歉,我不能帮你忙。我很抱歉听到这个消息。在我们国家,我这个年龄是干不了任何事的,除了学习与玩。你说的那么重要的事我肯定不能帮你办好的。你一身都是迷。谢谢你夸我,但事实上我并不是你所说的那样的一个人,这是我第一次与外国友人写电子邮件,心中也挺忐忑。谢谢你给了我一个交流的机会。要做一些自己开心的事,毕竟人生还漫长,我不能与你打电话,因为我的英语烂到极点,我会听不懂。我的母语是中文,英语我们也正在学习中。嘿嘿,现在我们这里是下午。加油!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Thank you so much confidence in me, but I'm sorry, I can't give you a hand. I'm sorry to hear the news. In my country, my age is doing anything, apart from learning and play. As important as you say I can't help you do well for sure. Are you a fan. Thank you praised me, but in fact I was not alone,
Thanks you so to trust me, but was sorry very much, I cannot help you to be busy.I was sorry very much hears this news.In our country, my this age wa
Thank you so much confidence in me, but I am sorry, but I cannot help you get busy. I am sorry I heard the news. This age in our country, and I couldn't be any thing, apart from the learning and fun. You have said that the important thing, then I would certainly not be able to help you do better. Ar
Thank you so much confidence in me, but I'm sorry, I can't give you a hand. I'm sorry to hear the news. In my country, my age is doing anything, apart from learning and play. As important as you say I can't help you do well for sure. Are you a fan. Thank you praised me, but in fact I was not alone,

我要回帖

更多关于 not from concentrate 的文章

随机推荐