shatdock音标mac中dock是什么么

英语句子四
摘要:每当我遇到这类问题我脑袋一篇空白,然而动物的行为主要依靠本能,因为考虑他无法得到全体成员的欢迎,政府制定更加严格的交通规则,为了最大限度的少盗窃的发生的可能性,只要轻轻一拨开关汽车就会改变颜色。以下是小编整理的3篇最新英语句子四范文,欢迎参阅!
英语句子四 07:01:55 |
1. 我热爱生活 I love life.
2. 我热爱音乐I love music.
3. 我喜欢看电影 I enjoying watching the film.
4. 我热爱读书 I enjoy reading.
5. 我热爱艺术I love arts.
英语四、六级常见的翻译句子及常用句子 07:02:23 |
英语六级最常考的翻译句子
1During the meeting,hardly had he begun to speak when the audience interrupted him 他一开始说话,就被听众打断了
2surrounded by the police, the kidnappers had no choices but to surrender on the spot (没有选择,只能投降)
3The concerned mother thrilled at the news of his son's having been admitted to the university(她的儿子被大学入取了)
4The lecture was so boring that the students couldn't help yawning(学生忍不住打起哈欠)
5I‘ll be very grateful if you could be kind enough to give me a ride to school(好心载我一程去学校)
6(除非你和保险公司签订了货物保险合同)Unleyou sign a contract with the insurance company for your goods, you are not entitled to a repayment for the goods damaged in delivery.
7It is reported that local health organization was established 25 years ago(据说当地的卫生组织25年前就成立了)when Dr.Mark became its first president.
8Mrs.Smith shut the window lest the noise outside (should) interfere with her son's sleep(外面的噪声会影响她儿子睡觉) 【音标】:[,int'fi] 1. 妨碍;冲突;抵触[(+with)] 2. 介入;干涉,干预
9The new mayor was charged with failure to fulfill his promise to decrease the inflation rate(未能履行他降低通货膨胀率的承诺)
10,When confronted with such question, my mind goes blank(每当我遇到这类问题,我脑袋一篇空白),and I can hardly remember my won date of birth.
?The customer complained that no sooner had he started the computer than it stopped working(他刚启动计算机,它就不运转了)
11 What upset me was not what he said but the way he said it.(不是他说的话,而是他说话的方式)
12 This piece of writing is more like a news report than a short story.(与其说是短篇小说,还不如说是新闻报道)
13 The court ruling deprive him of his political right.(剥夺他的政治权力)
14 Human behavior is mostly a product of learning, while animal behavior depends mostly on instinct.(然而动物的行为主要依靠本能)。
15The growth of part-time and flexible working patterns, and of training andretraining schemes, enables more women to take full advantages of employmentopportunities.(使得更多的妇女能够充分利用就业机会)
16 The likely reactions of the market needs considering carefully before action are token(在采取行动之前需要认真考虑)
17 He made such a contribution to the university that they named one of the buildings after him(以他的名字为其中一栋楼命名)
18 He wasn’t asked to take on the chairmanship of the society, being considering insufficiently popular with all members(因为考虑他无法得到全体成员的欢迎)
19 Americans eat twice more protein than (两倍多的蛋白质)they actually need every day。
29 When you speak English, your pronunciation should be correct, otherwise you can’t make yourself understood.(否则人家就听不懂你的意思了)
21 My little daughter Marry, began to adapt herself to campus life after entering college for three months.(进入大学三个月后开始慢慢适应校园生活)
22 Many drivers think it necessary that the government should lay down stricter traffic rules(政府制定更加严格的交通规则)
23 Depending on what you are looking form you have to judge for yourself, how relevant the material to you(这些材料对你硭涤卸啻笙喙匦)
24 The millions of calculations involved, had they been done by hand, would have lost all practical value by the time they were finished.(等到完成的r候恐怕早就失去了所有价值)
25 It was imperative that the secretary get these documents prepared before Tuesday.(秘书在周二之前把这些文件准备好)
26 No matter how frequently performed,(无论多麽频繁的演奏)the works of Beethoven always attract large audiences.
27 To minimize the possibility of theft,(为了最大限度的p少盗窃的发生的可能性), install a good alarm system.
28 I don’t think it is wise of you to show off your greater knowledge in front of the director.(我认为在把主任面前卖弄你懂得更多知识是不明智的),for it may offend him.
29 With repeated hacker’s attack on your system, we came to realized the necessity of hiring a computer security expert.(我正逐渐意识到请一位计算机安全专家的必要性)
30Your work is good on the whole, but there is still room for improvement(但是仍然有需要改善的余地)
31The sun gives off light and warmth, which makes it possible for plants to grow(这使得植物生长成为可能)
32 The father thought he could talk his daughter into changing her mind(他可以说服女儿改变主意)
33 Nowadays advertising fees of new products are out of proportion to the cost of production.(与生产成本不成比例)
34 Few people don't complain about the tedium of their jobs(很少人不抱怨工作点掉乏味), but they will feel more bored if they do not work.
35 Henry has prepared a party for his girl friend, only to be told that she could not come by then(结果却被告知他到时候不能来)
36The chief reason for the population growth is more a fall in death rate than a rise in birth rate.
37Ture friendship foresees the needs of others rather than proclaims of ones' own.(而不是声明自己的要求)
38although I liked the appearance of the house, what really made me decide to buy it (但真正让我觉得买下它的)was the beautiful view through the window。
39The government was accused of failure to fulfill its promise to improve urban traffic conditions.(没能实现其改善城市交通状况的承诺)
40.only in this way could we adapt ourselves to the society quickly after we graduate.(我们才能在毕业之后尽快适应社会)
41.No sooner had I lit the candle than it was put out(我刚点着蜡烛,就被风吹灭了)
42.Surrounded by the police, the kidnappers had no choices but to surrender on the spot(没有选择只好当场投降)
43. I'm very glad to know that my bohas generously agreed to write off my debt in return for certain services(作为一些服务的回报,我的老板慷慨的同意将我的欠款一笔勾销)
44.Being out of work and having two children, the couple found it impossible to make ends meet(夫妻两发现勉强维持生计是不能的)
45.Generally speaking, when taken according to the direction(按照说明服用时), the drug has no side effect。
46.Some people argue that most crime can be attributed to the greed for money.(可归咎于对金钱的贪婪)
47.Finding it difficult to adapt to that climate there(发现很难适应那里的气候), he decided to move to the north.
48.Over a third of the population was estimated to have no acceto the health service.(没有机会享受医疗保健服务)
大学英语四六级写作常用短语及句型总结
1. to attract much attention
2. do harm to somebody
3. to guard against its bad side-effects/be aware of its bad side-effects
4. be determined to do sth.
5. to help alleviate(减轻) job-hunting pressures on those new college graduates
6. upgrade, improve 提高,改善
7. do good to sb. (对某人有好处)
8. in the long run (从长远来看)
9. to behave oneself (举止得当)
10. to get rid of bad habits
11. to stand on other’s shoes 站在他人立场
12. to apply theoretic knowledge into practice
13. co-ordination and co-operation
14. a glorious future
15. sb. is expected to do sth (某人应该做。。。)
16. on the part of sb. 从某人角度
17. to find better ways to cope with and solve problems
18. to set realistic goals for their life 确立实际目标
19. to conclude (用于最后一段的开头,对文章进行总结)
20. to pay more attention to
21. to put more efforts into sth. 更加努力做某事
22. to stay positive and optimistic 积极乐观
23. to bring negative influences in spite of its advantages (尽管有其优点,但也有负面
24. at the expense of 以。。。为代价
25. cannot …too much 再怎么样也。。。cannot emphasize too much再怎么强调也不
26. accumulated wisdom智慧结晶
27. cultural awarene文化意识
28. to broaden sb’s knowledge and widen their horizon 增长知识,开阔视野
29. to expose knowledge and new ideas to 向。。。传授新知识、新理念
30. behind the times 过时的,落伍的
31. to bear sth. firmly in mind 牢牢记住
32. cater for one’s taste迎合某人的口味
33. to spoil the interest of扰乱了。。。兴趣
34. There is no denying the fact that。。。 不可否认
35. to launch a new reform推行一项新的改革
1. This program is of far-reaching social significance in that it helps …此项工程具有
深远的社会意义在于。。。
2. Just as the saying goes: “No garden is without weeds”, computer games have also
some disadvantages. 正像常言所说:“没有无杂草的花园”,计算机也有一些不足之处。用以引出事物的另一面。
3. Every coin has two sides. (用法同2)
4. First and more important… What’s more…..Last but not least过渡词使文章连贯
5. For one thing…For another…Furthermore
6. It is high time that our government should take all measures to make sure (虚拟语
7. Obviously, the Internet has become an indispensable part of college life.
8. Opinions vary concerning the effect of the Internet on college students’ life.(用来
引导不同的观点)
9. Working in the countryside may provide them with decent salary and valuable life
experience.
10. Statistics show shat there has been a great increase in the number of college
students participating in voluntary services in the past several years.(用于图表作文)
11. A recent survey reveals that…
12. Several factors have contributed to this phenomenon. (用来阐述原因的重点句型)
13. They not only develop their work skills and make new friends, but also take much
pleasure in helping others.
14. All the uncivilized behavior has caused bad effect. It has brought inconveniences
to local people.
15. to leave a bad impression on sb
16. I think the key to being a popular tourist is to “Do in Rome as the Romans do.”
17. Only in this way can our experience abroad be pleasant and fruitful. (倒装句)
18. Some students think that the best way to keep a harmonious relationship is to be
considerate.
19. I’m in favor of the above opinion. 赞成
20. I learned from Guang Zhou Daily on July 26 that your company is offering a
position for a secretary and it’s a great pleasure for me to writeto explore the possibility of seeking the job. (用于求职申请信的开头)
21. People’s opinions differ greatly over this issue.
22. Enclosed please find my resume and some relevant documents. 随言附上
23. One compelling argument involves something 一个很有说服力的论据是
24. The sad fact is that mental health is becoming an increasingly troublesome issue
for undergraduates.
25. But solving the problem calls for collaborative efforts between sb. and sb.
26. Digital products/Internet have/has fundamentally transformed our way of work,
education and life.
27. To start with, the last decades have witnessed immense changes in the workplace
owing to the advent of computers.
28. One of the most fundamental changes that have taken place is how…
29. All the above opinions make sense, from my point of view, Internet game is neither
good nor evil. As the old proverb says, fire is a good servant, but a bad master. Internet game serv how to use it depends on us the masters.
外研版高一英语必修四句附录句子及翻译 07:03:19 |
1.No one knows for sure,and making predictions is a risky business.谁也说不准,并且猜测也
是件冒险的事。
2.No smoking will be allowed within a future city's limits.未来的城市市内将不允许吸烟。
3.Everyone will be given a telephone number at birth that will never change no matter where they live.每个人在出生时都会领到?个电话号码,无论他们生活在什么地方,这个号码都 不会改变。
no matter经常和疑问词where,when,what,how等连用,引导让步状语从句。
4.All cars will be powered by electricity, solar energy or wind, and it will be possible to change the colour of cars at the flick of'a switch.所有的汽车都将采用电能、太阳能或风能。只要轻 轻一拨开关,汽车就会改变颜色。
at tihe flick of a switch轻轻一拨开关
5.Distance surgery will become common as doctors carry out operations from thousands of miles
away, with each city having its own telesurgery outpatient clinic.医生在几千英里以外为病 人动}术的远程治疗成为常事,因为每个城市都有自己的远程诊所。
with each city having its own telesurgery outpatieni clinic是一个独立结构,其形式为with+名
词/代词+现在分词短语。
6.Senior citizens and people with disabilities will be able to go anywhere in the world using high-
tech cameras attached to their head.通过系在头㈨勺高科技照相机,行动不便的老年人和 身体有残疾的人就能周游世界。
attached to their head是过去分词短语作定语,相当于一个定语从句which/that are attached t() their hcad。
1.Simply raise your hand.and a taxi appcars in no time.只要你招招手,马上就会有出租车开
ln no time 立刻,马上
2.You should chcck the cab has a husinepermit,and make sure you ask for a receipt. 你得确保出租车有营业执照,并且一定要索取发票。
此句中的check和make sure 的意思相似。
3.Higher numbers have destinations in the suburbs.编号大于】00的公共汽车可到达郊区。
4.However, there is also a night bus service, provided by buses with a number in the 200s. 不过,也有夜班车,编号在200到300之间。
此句中的provided by buses with a number in the 200s是过去分词短语作定语,修饰bus service。
5. Minibuses with seats for 12 passengers offer an alternative to expensive taxis and crowded public transport in some areas.如果嫌出租车贵、公交车拥挤的话,在有些地方,您可以 乘坐有12个座位的小公共汽车。
6.Trains are fast and convenient,but rush hours can be terrible.地铁快捷方便,但是,交通 高峰时段情况就可能非常糟糕。
本句中的can表示“有可能”。
1.Although these are very important, we communicate with more than just spoken and written words,尽管这些很重要,但我们并不只是通过口头和书面语言交流。
本句中的more than意思为“不只是”、“远甚于”。
2.Like other animals.we are on guard until we know it is safe to relax.和别的动物一样,除非
我们感觉到很安全才会放松,否则将一直处于戒备状态。
be on guard有警惕,心存戒备
3.If our right hand is busy greeting someone,it cannot be holding a weapon.如果我们的右手 忙着和别人打招呼,就不可能握有武器了。
be busy doing sth./be busy with sth.忙着做某事
4.Nowadays,it is quite a common greeting.现在,它是一种很常见的打招呼方式。 quite通常放在冠词a/an的前面,如:
qulte a success非常成功
5.Look at your friends and family and see if you are a mind-reader!看看你的朋友和家人,试 试你能否读懂他们昀心事
a mind-reader能猜出别人心事的人
1.In the rice-growing world, the Chinese scientist, Yuan Longping,ls a leading figure. 在水稻种植领域,中国科学家袁隆平是一位杰出人士。
本句中的world指“领域”、“界”。
2.Yuan Longping was born and brought up in China.袁隆平在中国出生并长大。
bring up抚育,养育
3.He thought that the key to feeding people was to have more rice and to produce it more quickly.
他认为,解决人们吃饭问题的关键在于拥有更多的稻米,并且能更快地生产出来。 the key to doing sth.做某事的关键,这里的to是介词。
4.First Yuan Longping experimented with different types of rice.首先,袁隆平对不同品种的 水稻进行实验。
experiment with对一进行实验
5.This was the breakthrough,这是一个突破。
breakthrough意为“突破”,它由动词break through转化而来。
6.As a result of Yuan Longping's discoveries, Chinese rice production rose by 47.5 percent in the 1990's.由于袁隆平的发现,中国的水稻产量在20世纪90年代增长了47.5%。 rose by 47.5 percent增长了百分之47.5%
The sun was shining brightly as we sailed downstream througha hilly region*肖我们顺流丽 下穿过山区的时候,阳光灿烂极了。
本句中的downstream是副词,意思为“顺流而下”,downstream也用作形容词,其反义词
j是upstream。
2.Men rode bamboo rafts along the river's edge and coal boats went past.男人们在江边划着 竹筏,运煤的小船来来往往。
3.As the sun set we docked at Fengdu.当太阳落山的时候,我们(的船)驶进丰都码头。 dock常用作名词,意思是“码头”、“船坞”。作动词时,意思是“驶进码头”、“停在码头”。
4. The gorge narrows t0 350 feet as the river rushes through the two-mile-high mountains. 当急流穿过两英里高的峡谷时,峡谷变窄了,只有350英尺。
narrow用作动词时,意思是“(使)变窄(decrease the width)”。
5.It was a lovely morning as we went through the Wu Gorge.在一个美丽的早晨,我们穿过了 巫峡。(此处的巫峡、上文的瞿塘峡、下文的西陵峡就是著名的长江三峡)
6.Every rock looked like a person or animal, every stream that joined the great river carried its legends, every hill was heavy with the pasL块块巨石形象各异,条条支流流淌着传说,座 座小山承载着过往。
7.On a distant mountain was a sign in 20-foot characters.“BLuld the Three Gorges Dam, Exploit
the Yangtze River,&it said.远山上写着20英尺见方的汉字:“建造三峡大坝,开发长江资 源”。
1 foot (ft.) = 0.3048米
l.The“Monster of Lake Tianchi9'in the Changbai Moutains in Jilin Province, northeast China, is back in the news after several recent sightings.最近,几次有人在中国东北吉林省长白山 的天池看见怪物,这使得怪物再次成为新闻话题。
be back in the news再次成为新闻,再次被新闻关注
2.Although no one really got a clear look at the mysterious creature尽管没有人看清楚过这 个怪物
get a clear look at sth.看清楚某物
3.He claims to have seen a round black creature moving quickly through the water.他声称看 见一个黑黑的、圆圆的动物在水中快速游动。
to have seen是动词不定式的完成形式,表示动作发生在谓语动词claim之前。
‘1.Many people think the monster may be a distant cousin of the Loch Nemonster in Scotland.
评多人认为,它可能是苏格兰尼斯湖怪物的远房表亲。
They also think that there might be similar creatures in other lakes around the world.他们 还认为,在世界其他地方的湖泊里也许有类似的生物。
there might be表示猜测,“可能有”、“或许有”的意思。
6.They say that the low-temperature Iake is unlikely to be able to support such large living creatures.他们说,水温这样低的湖泊不可能生存有体形如此巨大的动物。
It's (not) likely that+从句表示“有/不可能一。
7。It is 2,189 metres high and covers an area of about ten square kilometres.它海拔2,1 89米,
占地约10平方公里。
cover an area of是个常见词组,意思为“占地一”。
内容:回帖功能已关闭
相关帖子推荐Cercidiphyllum
中文:连香树科;英语:Cercidiphyllum;日语:カツラ科;法语:Cercidiphyllum;韩语:????;
基于540个网页-
俸宇星等(1998)根据叶绿 体DNA中的rbcL基因序列分析得出,连香树属(Cercidiphyllum)、 Myrothamnus、领春木属和杜仲属(Eucommia)与悬铃木科 (Platanaceae)和金缕梅科(Hamamelidaceae)是姐妹群1141。
基于23个网页-
昆栏树及其相关类群,如水青树 (Tetracentron),连香树 (Cercidiphyllum),领春木 (Euptelea),现今只分布于东亚地区,且以中国西南至华中一带为主要分布范围,皆为东亚特有植物.
基于10个网页-
小行星8857
更多收起网络短语
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
Cercidiphyllum
one species: katsura tree
以上来源于:
Cercidiphyllum japonicum is an endangered plant in China, possesses the high economic and appreciatory value.
连香树为我国珍稀濒危树种,具有较高的经济价值和观赏价值。
Many genera (e.g., Ginkgo, Metasequoia, Pseudolarix, Cercidiphyllum) which are known only from fossil records in North America and Europe, are extant in China.
很多个属(如:银杏属、水杉属、金钱松属、连香树属)在欧洲和北美只有化石记录,却仍存活于中国。
The loss rate of dry weight of Pterocarya insignis and Cercidiphyllum japonicum was 77% and 71%, and shat of Fagus engleriana and Cyclobalanopsis multinervis was 43% and 42%.
华西枫杨、连香树树叶干重损失达77%、71%; 而米心水青冈和多脉青冈树叶干重损失为43%和42 %。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!求翻译:out of places to put rubbish 是什么意思? ...
I miss you much I want you by my side。 >> 我想念你多少我想你在我身边。
Shat up >> 狗虱最多
Please complete the Roadmap by tomorrow. >> 请填妥的路线图的明天。 ...
基于3个网页-
求翻译:改变,由你而始 是什么意思? ...
the factory has 300 workers who make the toys 本厂已使300人的玩具
Shat up 虱起来
We will give you a reply in the first time when we decided. 我们将在第一次当我们决定给你答复。 ...
基于3个网页-
Stand up for shat you believe in.
坚持你所相信的!
The new shat-up mode that turbo-feed water pump instead motor-driven feedwater pump is put forward.
提出用汽泵代替电泵启动机组运行的新方式;
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 mac的dock是什么 的文章

随机推荐