.cn我的世界种子手机版0.9.5mini种子怎么不好使

您的当前位置: > 正文
我的世界手机版种子代码大全汇总分享 喜欢拿去
来源:作者:网友分享
我的世界手机版种子代码大全汇总分享,想要在minecraftPE中获得一个良好的开始的话,那么出生点的环境很重要,如果你随机生成的世界不满意的话,那么我的世界手机版种子代码大全将会为你提供一个优美的环境,感兴趣的就自己来挑选吧。
如果你还不知道种子应该怎么用的话,那么我们一起来看看下图,我们只需要将我们找到的种子代码输入到下方的标红框框中就可以了。
0.10.5版本种子:
岛屿种子:nac
村庄种子:hhh
冰刺之地种子:qqqqq
沼泽之地种子:
山洞种子:
沙漠种子:
新手之地:
大型村庄:455
山丘地形:
村庄种子大全:
我的世界手机版村庄种子(0.10)
出生点左拐直走
出生点左方
出生点左后方沼泽,前方花田,直走有村庄
直接出生在村庄
出生点左前方
直接出生在村庄
出生点右前方沙漠村庄,水井下方有要塞
出生点左前方,水井下方有刷怪笼
直接出生在村庄
出生点左方
出生点左方
出生点前方沙漠村庄,水井下方有要塞
直接出生在村庄
直接出生在村庄屋顶
出生点左前方
直接出生在村庄屋顶,水井下方有要塞
出生点左前方
直接出生在村庄
出生点左后方
出生点右前方
越过出生点前方一大片花田
越过出生点正前方的大山
出生在矿洞,上去后向前走段距离有村庄
出生点左前方,岩浆就在附近
直接出生在村庄
出生点左前方
出生点向前直走一段路有一个,其左方走一段路还有一个
出生点右方
出生点右前方
出生在空中,降落后左前方
出生点右前方一大段距离
直接出生在村庄
直接出生在村庄
直接出生在村庄
出生点前方
出生点右前方
出生在空中 向前直走有村庄
直接出生在村庄
shadowscythe
直接出生在村庄,附近有彩色粘土山
出生地右前方有村庄,附近有冰刺之地
直接出生在村庄
出生地直走有村庄
出生地右转直走粘土山村庄
出生地右前方有沙漠村庄
出生点左拐直走有沙漠村庄
其他地形种子推荐:
Chuck Norris
LOTS OF LAVA
CHICKENS!!!!!!!!
其他推荐:
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '951995',
container: s,
size: '300,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'Minecraft on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Minecraft by Mojang, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Editors’ Choice
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Description
The Better Together update is here! Explore massive multiplayer servers directly from the game menu and play with friends on all different devices. Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.Minecraft Realms auto-renewable subscription info:Minecraft now comes with the option to buy Minecraft Realms. Realms is a monthly subscription service that lets you create your own always-online Minecraft world.There are currently two subscription options to choose from depending on how many people you want to invite to play in your realm simultaneously. A realm for you and 2 friends costs 3.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and a realm for you and 10 friends cost 7.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).A 30-day trial of Minecraft Realms for you and 10 friends is available. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.Your subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. There is also a button in-game that take you to these settings. If you cancel after your subscription has activated, you won't be refunded for the remaining active period of the subscription.Here are links to our privacy policy and terms of use:- Privacy policy: /terms#privacy- Terms of use: /terms
What's New in Version 1.2.1
What's new in 1.2.1:Various bug fixesWhat's new in version 1.2?Cross-platform play for up to eight players across Windows 10 PCs, Android devices, iOS phones and tablets, Xbox One, and virtual reality platforms.Massive online multiplayer servers! We've added a server browser to the main menu so you can socialize, play, and collaborate with millions of other players.Loads of new features, including parrots, stained glass, banners, armor stands, fireworks (with Elytra boost), ravines, recipe book, book and quill, jukebox, discs, zombie villager spawn egg and also COARSE DIRT!New world starting options: Starting Map, Bonus Chest, and Trust Players.New game rules: TNT Explodes & Natural RegenerationWorld conversion to bring over your worlds from other versionsPlayer permissions, in-game host options, new loading screens with funny and helpful tips and a How To Play screen.Remix 3D and structure blocks
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
A few bugs
There’s a few bugs in the new 1.2 update. For one, when you use a sign and move down the sign, the blackout button (x) disappears. Other than that, the new version is amazing! I love that you added Parrots, book & quills, and last but not least stained glass! Keep up the good work. I look forward to what Mojang brings us fans in the future!
Fix needed
This game has recently had a tendency to just randomly close. This shouldn’t be a hardware issue because my phone is one of the newer brands supported.
Honestly, I love Minecraft but this frustrates me a lot! I have my render distance all the way down but after & 1 min of playing, the game freezes and I have to restart it. This is making me dislike the game a lot and I think this was a big waste of money.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$6.99Category: Version: 1.2.1Size: 175 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: Mojang ABInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.08641&&&&&7152 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&544125 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
City Texture Pack$2.99Minecraft Coins Tier 2$1.99Festive Mash-up$5.99Minecon - Skin PackFreePlastic Texture Pack$2.99Minecraft Coins Tier 6$5.99Fantasy Texture Pack$2.99Realms Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial)$7.99Realms Monthly Subscription: You + 2 Friends$3.99Story Mode - Skin Pack$2.99
More by Mojang
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界村庄种子 的文章

随机推荐