bubblewitchgirl通关视频2第128关应该怎么过

Bubble Witch 2 Saga on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Bubble Witch 2 Saga by King, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Bubble Witch 2 Saga
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Description
From the makers of Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga & Farm Heroes Saga comes Bubble Witch 2 Saga!Stella and her cats need your help to fend off the dark spirits that are plaguing their land. Travel the realm bursting as many bubbles as you can in this exciting bubble shooting puzzle adventure. Win levels and free Witch Country piece by piece. Play this epic saga alone or with friends to see who can get the highest score!Bubble Witch 2 Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment.You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.Bubble Witch 2 Saga features:o The next exciting instalment to the Bubble Witch franchise o New and improved game modeso Enchanting graphics that will leave you spellboundo Hundreds of magical bubble shooting levels – more added every 2 weeks!o Easily sync the game between devices when connected
to the Interneto Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!o Collect stars to unlock special items to help you on your quest o Special boosters & bubbles to help you pass those tricky levelso Free & easy to play, challenging to master!o Available to play on iPhone and iPad devicesVisit / or contact us in game by going to Settings > Customer Care if you need help!Follow us to /BubbleWitchSaga2Twitter @BubbleWitchSaga/user/BubbleWitchOfficial/Have fun playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga!
What's New in Version 1.73.0
Banana, Bandana, dance with Morgana! Mwahahaha!Yes, that’s my evil rhyme, because new tricks are coming at your way, Stella! 20 NEW LEVELS filled with my most devious tricks to make you dance at the rhythm of La Macareena.. Or was it La Saccharena… no, that’s what I put on my coffee this morning...-Morgana
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
I've been playing this game and other games on my iPhone and I love it.
When there are quests to be played I can scroll down to previous boards and play those boards according to the quests.
I've tried playing the World Tournament and I can't seem to win in North America to move on to different places.
Another thing is that I've been playing for a while and my lives can't seem to be going away.
I can play for days on end and my extra lives are still at 50.
I have played this game for over a year and suddenly there is a glitch I think the game that causes several bubbles to just go without me making any moves causing me to lose several turns so that I cannot beat the level! ???
It's only Glitchy when they take your money
So frustrated with this game. I used to play just to unwind and for a little entertainment. Now, it just makes me mad that I get so close to winning and the in-app purchase takes your money but freezes so that you can't use extra moves or power-ups.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.73.0Size: 146 MBLanguages: English, JapaneseSeller:
LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.14286&&&&&49 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&68354 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
XS Gold Bars package$0.99S Gold Bars package$2.99L Gold Bars package$9.99M Gold Bars package$5.99XL Gold Bars package$19.99XXL Gold Bars package$49.99Special Offer$2.99S Gold Bars package$1.99L Gold Bars package$6.99M Gold Bars package$3.99
More by King
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.&&&&进口图书7-10岁&【预订】Elephant&Joe,&Brave&Knight!
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:页 数:字 数:印刷时间:开 本:16开纸 张:轻型纸包 装:是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:Y3所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读

我要回帖

更多关于 bubble witch saga 的文章

随机推荐