七年级满分作文英语作文my friend and i六十二个单词

初一水平英语作文【my friend】100个单词左右。_百度知道
初一水平英语作文【my friend】100个单词左右。
初一的。急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
到下册9单元吧
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Friend is that who can help you in your need unconditional, company you when you feel lonely, he must feel happy when you happy and sorrow when you get bad. Do you have a friend like that? Yes, you must have ,so do I. He is really a good friend for me, also a good company in my life and study.He is 17 years old and was born the year of pig, he is a little fat but very cute with a baby face. He is a good student in our class and good friend in my life.
I have a friend. his name is Lloyd. He is American. We send letters to each other every month. We can also chat on Internet. He is as old as me. He loves math and he will ask me some problems about math. I study math better than him. Last winter, he came to China and we met each other. He looks beautiful. I can not communicate with him very well. I will study English hard so I can talk to him in the future.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>写作根据提示写一篇40个单词左右的短文,题目为“My G ood Friend..
根据提示写一篇40个单词左右的短文,题目为“My G ood Friend”。1、艾伦,美国人,14岁,现在住在中国;2、喜欢中国食品;3、早餐吃鸡蛋和面包,午餐吃米饭,肉,晚餐吃面条或饺子;4、喜欢看电视,玩篮球,唱歌;5、对人友好,善良,乐于助人。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“写作根据提示写一篇40个单词左右的短文,题目为“My G ood Friend..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“写作根据提示写一篇40个单词左右的短文,题目为“My G ood Friend..”考查相似的试题有:
66941276982132349111750101833245741初一英语作文,介绍我的朋友穿什么。不显示真名,五十个单词。给好评。_百度知道
初一英语作文,介绍我的朋友穿什么。不显示真名,五十个单词。给好评。
提问者采纳
i have a good friend。her name is のの she is thirteen years old。she have a round face and small mouth ,she have a long hair 。
she is in a pink coat and dlue pants ,she shoe is brown。she like is black。
i like my friend。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I have a good friend. She is 12 years old. Her name is Xiao Cenxin. She is taller than me,and her math is nicer than me. She wants to be a teacher, because she can help her studens learn. Her hobby is singing, but her mother wants to her play the piano.
We ofent help each other,her good at math , I good at Chinese ,she ofent help me math and I ofent help her Chinese.
This is my good friend. Do you like her?
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文_谷雨英语单词速记培训网
谷雨英语单词速记网---国内首家专门教授英语单词快速轻松记忆的专业网站!
初一英语作文 & & &
这是初一英语作文WORD完整下载版,包含初一英语作文100篇,并带有中文翻译
11)my dream
12)Happy swimming
13)我有一个快乐的家庭
14)My Home Town我的家乡
15)my weekend
16)Beijing Olympic Games
17)Park 公园
18)My Bedroom
19)My father
20)my grandpa's birthday
21)On My Way to School
22)Great changes in my hometown
23)Save the earth
24)Improve our environment
25)Pollution around us
26)Make our world more beautiful
27)Keep our school clean保持校园清洁
28)My country life我的乡村生活
29)How to learn English well如何学好英语
30)How I learn English我怎样学习英语
&My friend
&&&&&&&&&&&&& I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class.He is fond of English and good at it. He often practises reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation.& He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made GREat proGREss. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.
我有很多朋友。其中一个是我的同班同学马华。他是一个共青团员和最好的一个学生在我的类。他很喜欢英语,并且擅长它。他经常练习大声朗读英语。所以他的发音很好。他总是乐于帮助别人。在他的帮助下,我取得了很大的进步。我已下定决心要赶上他,加入联盟在不久的将来。
(责任编辑:谷雨英语单词速记网)
| 苏ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级学生作文 的文章

随机推荐