twodots总的几关?只有135关吗?

Submitted by paul on Wed, 22/10/2008 - 12:40
Contacting Paul Davis:
Office: EN323 (next to the large studio), 10:00 - 17:30 typicallyTwo Dots On A Map
是一首歌吗?有没有中文名称?_百度知道
Two Dots On A Map
是一首歌吗?有没有中文名称?
我有更好的答案
文意思两圆点张图
其他类似问题
dots的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁TwoDots on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app TwoDots by Betaworks One, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Betaworks One
Editors' Choice
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
The makers of the hit game Dots are back with a brand new, addictive, free, puzzle game!Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths. Sharpen your skills across 135 challenging levels while uncovering many exciting new features along the way. Additional levels coming soon!= WHY YOU’LL LOVE TWODOTS =o FREE to play!o CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much moreo ADVENTURE through 135 addictingly fun levelso ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design o ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game musico PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clocko CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medalso MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single colorPLEASE NOTE! TwoDots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.Color blind mode is free and available to all.Already a fan of TwoDots? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/PlayDots/PlayDotsHaving any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at
What's New in Version 1.2.1
o NEW 25 Levels – Return to The Beyond!o NEW Quest Finder – Tap the quest tab on the map to quickly find a new quests!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great game, but IAPs way overpriced
ETA: I like the new option to earn &supply crates& through completing challenges. It would be even better if this applied to lives. Like I said, I would also gladly pay like $10 for a full version with unlimited lives.Original review. I enjoyed the game at first, but I'd much rather pay even $5 or $10 flat fee for unlimited lives, have to watch ads to earn lives, or better yet, have lives/points to buy lived earned by good game play. $1 to get 5 lives that are easily used up in the hard levels with no way to get more but pay or wait 20 minutes per life (that can be used in 10 seconds of play) is not fun. In the later levels if you don't employ workarounds to the IAP system, it would take weeks to beat certain levels without paying a lot for more lives. Since the game also relies on luck of dot placement, it's a crappy money-grab. There's no feeling like doing a good job in the game earns you anything to make the game better later.
Fun, with beautiful aesthetics, but FB issue
The graphic interface with the funky music makes Two Dots the Wes Anderson of puzzle games, trumping other bedazzled, jangly candy crushing games. I have been a follower since Dots and will keep on playing until my fingers are too arthritic to tap and my eyesight too poor to the faded yellow dots aligned in a square. I'm lucky that it only gives me five lives or I'd never work or see the light of day. Given how much I dig this game I would love for it to sync properly with FB. It refuses. Which means that it won't work across my devices, but even worse--it won't update when I finally upgrade my phone. Must I put off buying a new phone until this is fixed?! I'm at the MC Esher level of the game, the most new and amazing level, so yes, phone rally! You must last until the FB interface is fixed!
Level 135?!?!?!?!
I have given my LIFE to this game (well not really, I just play it in my frequent free time, so like every day) and what does it do to the loyal player? It makes one of its levels practically impossible!!!! I have been stuck on this level for a month when I got to it in days. Honestly I understand the need for a few more challenging levels but NOT something that practically forces you to hand over your hard-earned money for a chance to win!!!! Want to know what that is called? GAMBLING. What are you doing to the morals of our generation? You think we need more corrupt ideologies?! Overall a great, addicting game. Just don't get your hopes up over getting through all of the levels before the next update, unless you're just freakishly awesome or have your mom's money at hand.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.2.1Size: 83.0 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, UkrainianSeller: BETAWORKS ONE,
INC.Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&399 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&54967 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Power Up: 5 Moves$0.99Lives$0.99Power Up: 5 Moves +1 Bomb$0.99Power Up: 1 Bomb$0.99Power Up: 5 Moves + Ice Cracker$0.99Power Up: 5 Moves + Fire Extinguisher$0.99Small Batch Of Supply Crates$0.99Large Batch Of Supply Crates$1.99Extra Large Batch Of Supply Crates$4.99
More by Betaworks One
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.TwoDots on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app TwoDots by Betaworks One, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Betaworks One
Editors' Choice
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
The makers of the hit game Dots are back with a brand new, addictive, free, puzzle game!Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths. Sharpen your skills across 135 challenging levels while uncovering many exciting new features along the way. Additional levels coming soon!= WHY YOU’LL LOVE TWODOTS =o FREE to play!o CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much moreo ADVENTURE through 135 addictingly fun levelso ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design o ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game musico PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clocko CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medalso MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single colorPLEASE NOTE! TwoDots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.Color blind mode is free and available to all.Already a fan of TwoDots? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/PlayDots/PlayDotsHaving any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at
What's New in Version 1.2.1
o NEW 25 Levels – Return to The Beyond!o NEW Quest Finder – Tap the quest tab on the map to quickly find a new quests!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great game, annoying update
Two dots is a hugely enjoyable game, there is plenty of challenge as you progress through the levels with a mixture of skill and luck required to progress.
The latest update has its frustrations though.
Having completed level 160 when that was the final level, I expected to start from level 161, but no.
I've got to repeat level 160 before I can try out the new levels.
This means my progress is lost and I have to complete the hardest level in the game for a second time.
Good and nicely hard
Great game. Seems a bit difficult at first but you get the chance to improve your skills with every new level pack! Ad boy do they keep updating! I can't keep up!Also, love the fact that it gives you a life every 20 minutes, it's like a zen meditation that keeps you hooked but not in a destructive way.Can't believe it's free. Keep this up please.
Brilliant game!
Despite being a game that encourages you to buy tools to help you pass levels quicker it does allow you to play without buying them. So far I haven't spent a single penny yet I am progressing through nicely. It seems to have a calming effect on me so I play it before bed.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.2.1Size: 83.0 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, UkrainianDeveloper: BETAWORKS ONE,
INC.Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&54 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&6637 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Power Up: 5 Moves?0.69Lives?0.69Power Up: 1 Bomb?0.69Power Up: 5 Moves +1 Bomb?0.69Power Up: 5 Moves + Ice Cracker?0.69Power Up: 5 Moves + Fire Extinguisher?0.69Small Batch Of Supply Crates?0.69Extra Large Batch Of Supply Crates?2.99Large Batch Of Supply Crates?1.49
More Apps by Betaworks One
Discover and share new apps. Follow us on
Discover and share new music, films, TV, books and more.
and discover the music we love.当前位置: &
twodots第九关过关攻略 twodots过关视频攻略
twodots第九关过关攻略 twodots过关视频攻略
发表时间: 09:28:11
来源:优游网 发布:优游网
导读:twodots第九关过关攻略;twodots过关视频攻略。
相关阅读:
相关阅读:

我要回帖

更多关于 大话西游2飞升攻略 的文章

随机推荐