characters. English only.
Your message must be between
20-2000 characters.English only.
Related Products
Place of Orign:
a traditional and exclusive preparation of a prominent Kerala community
Pazham Jam, a traditional and excl...
Place of Orign:Brazil
Tropical fruit Jam in PET, 600g or 300g.
Packaging:
Can (Tinned)...
Place of Orign:Phitsanulok
Banana Chips
JAM,Have you ever heard about it before? These are new product and flavor of TAI - TAI ...
Place of Orign:Thailand
Melt your mood and pamper your stress with fruit joy candy and toffee.
This product is mad...
Place of Orign:Malaysia
Banana -p1.html"
style="text-decoration:font-weight:"
target='_blank'...
Place of Orign:China
We can offer high quality products.
We can offer high quality products.
Place of Orign:china
Food Co., Ltd. of marine fruit industry of Shaanxi is modernized comprehensive enterprise incorporating the fruits and vegetables...
Our products are highly competive, which is a result of unique technique and good management.
Browse Hot Product By Alphabetically:
Selling Leads
Buying Leads
. All rights reserved.
ICP NO.:Zhe B2-Join our community
Write reviews, comment on stories and enter competitions.
List your restaurant
Create and manage a listing for your restaurant.
Claim your restaurant
Manage an existing listing.
Banana Jam Café
157 Second Avenue, Kenliworth, Cape Town
M Tuesday to Thursday 11am to 10 Friday and Saturday 11am to 11 Sunday 11am to 10pm
Is this your venue?
in order for you to claim this venue.
Banana Jam is a vibey Caribbean restaurant and cocktail bar set in a garden setting in Harfield Village, Kenilworth. The menu introduces traditional Caribbean dishes such as Jamaican jerk chicken, goat curry and hot peppered shrimp as well as their homemade burgers and pizzas. Fresh fish and mussels are also delivered to the eatery every day and vegetarians are well catered for.
Last Saturday night a group of 12 of us had a few drinks by the fireside in the outdoor area. The atmosphere was nice enough - relaxed and easy-going. There is a wide variety of beers and cocktails on the menu, and we all found something we liked. We didn't eat so I can't comment on the food. A glaring disappointment was our waiter, who looked exhausted and miserable, and had an entirely uninspiring attitude throughout. At one point he wondered off halfway through taking down a drinks order. His lack of enthusiasm seemed quite peculiar for someone working at a Caribbean themed restaurant. But aside from that, overall Banana Jam was okay.
Banana Jam Cafe encapsulates the Caribbean atmosphere....for my full review please visit .
I'm there weekly and it remains my favourite restaurant in Cape Town! 10/10 for everything, and the El Presidente burger is simply out of this world!
I recently went to Banana Jam Cafe and was extremely disappointed. The starters were small, expensive and tasted like nothing (chilli bites and mushrooms). I must say the mains were awesome, we all had burgers and was probably one of the best burgers I've eaten and really enjoyed it. Minor disappointment though was that they charge R8 for vegetables. (Way to promote healthy eating.) The service was horrible, every time any of us wanted to order something we had to go look for the waiter as he was never around. At the end of the night there was something wrong on our bill so we pointed it out to one of the managers and he just dismissed it saying that we were lying. Even though the group of people that went were awesome and had a nice night I would never go here again.
We had a small birthday get -together at Banana Jam Trenchtown in Obs. We were most definitely unimpressed with the service of the waiter and the &kitchen manager&. While the burgers were nice, the chips were terrible - cold and cheap reconstituted type! I complained to the waiter and he said that he would alert the kitchen manager to this. Eventually when we were about to leave the manager came but did not deal with our complaint. In fact, he just walked away. Disgusting.
One of my favourite restaurants. Wonderful tasting, uncomplicated food. Excellent, friendly service and a fantastic, welcoming atmosphere.
You need to be logged in to write a review
KenilworthCape Town
KenilworthCape Town
KenilworthCape Town
Here’s our list of the best jalapeno...
Repeat password*
First name*
AddoAlbertonAlexander BayAlicedaleAliwal NorthAlldaysAmanzimtotiAmatikuluAmersfoortArnistonAssagayBabanangoBainskloof PassBalgowanBallitoBarbertonBarberton ValleyBarkley WestBarrydaleBathurstBeacon BayBeaufort WestBedfordBedfordviewBela-BelaBelfastBelvidereBenoniBergvilleBethalBethlehemBethulieBetty's BayBloemfonteinBloemhofBoksburgBonnievaleBostonBot RiverBrakpanBrandvleiBredasdorpBronkhorstspruitBushman's RiverByrneCaledonCalitzdorpCalviniaCape TownCarolinaCenturionCeresCitrusdalClanwilliamClarensColensoColesbergCradockCullinanDani?lskuilDargleDarlingDe AarDe KeldersDe RustDelmasDewetsdorpDoringbaaiDullstroomDurbanEast LondonEdenburgEdenvaleEkurhuleniElandsbayElginEstcourtFauresmithFort BeaufortFranschhoekGansbaaiGariep DamGenadendalGeorgeGermistonGlenwoodGordon's BayGowrie VillageGraaff-ReinetGrabouwGrahamstownGraskopGreytonGreytownGroot DrakensteinHaenertsburgHammanskraalHanoverHarrismithHartbeespoortHartenbosHazyviewHeatlievaleHeidelbergHemel-en-Aarde ValleyHenley on KlipHermanusHiltonHimevilleHoedspruitHogsbackHowickIsandoJacobsdalJagersfonteinJeffrey's BayJeffreys BayJohannesburgKaapschehoopKakamasKambergKeimoesKempton ParkKenton-on-SeaKestellKiepersolKimberleyKirkwoodKlapmutsKlawerKlein BrakrivierKlein DassenbergKlein KarooKleinmondKlerksdorpKnysnaKoekenaapKoelenhofKoffiefonteinKokstadKomatipoortKraaifonteinKrugersdorpKurumanL'AgulhasLa LuciaLa MercyLaaiplekLadismithLadybrandLaingsburgLambert's BayLangebaanLanseriaLekwaLephalaleLetsiteleLidgettonLions RiverLouis TrichardtLuckhoffLutzvilleLydenburgMachadodorpMafikengMagaliesburgMagoebaskloofMakhadoMalelaneMalmesburyMargateMasishingMatatieleMcGregorMiddelburgModderfonteinModderpoortModderrivierModimolleModjadjiskloofMokopaneMontaguMooi RiverMooreesburgMossel BayMusinaNaboomspruitNapierNelspruitNewcastleNieu-BethesdaNieuwoudtvilleNottingham RoadOhrigstadOlifantsfonteinOnrusOudtshoornPaarlParysPaternosterPearly BeachPenningtonPetrusburgPhalaborwaPhiladelphiaPhilippolisPiet RetiefPietermaritzburgPilgrim's RestPinetownPlettenberg BayPolokwanePort AlfredPort EdwardPort ElizabethPort NollothPort ShepstonePortervillePotchefstroomPretoriaPrince AlbertPringle BayRamsgateRawsonvilleReddersburgReitzRichards BayRiebeek KasteelRiebeek WestRiversdaleRiviersonderendRobertson Wine ValleyRoossenekalRosendalRosettaRouxvilleRustenburgSabieSaldanhaSalt RockSasolburgScottburghSecundaSedgefieldShelley PointShelly BeachSimondiumSmithfieldSomerset WestSouthbroomSowetoSpringbokSpringfonteinSt Francis BaySt Helena BaySt LuciaSt Michaels on SeaStanfordStellenboschSterkfonteinStill BayStrandStruisbaaiStutterheimSutherlandSuurbraakSwartbergSwellendamTinley ManorTrompsburgTshwaneTsitsikammaTulbaghTzaneenUitenhageUmdlotiUmhlangaUmhlanga RocksUmtentweniUpingtonurbanUvongoVaalwaterVan ReenenVan StadensrusVanderbijl ParkVanrhynsdorpVelddrifVereenigingVerkykerskopVilliersdropVlottenburgVredenburgVredendalVryburgWakkerstroomWalkervilleWaterval-OnderWelkomWellingtonWepenerWesselsbronWhite RiverWildernessWinburgWinelandsWintertonWitbankWitsandWolseleyWorcesterWuppertalYzerfonteinZastronZeerustZinkwazi
Sign me up to Eat Out's weekly newsletter and
In order for you review to be published, you must login or register on the site

我要回帖

更多关于 荒野求生游戏 的文章

随机推荐