Packages that include this game
Buy Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition
Includes 2 items:
Mark of the Ninja, Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC
R$ 33,99
Downloadable Content For This Game
R$ 10,49
Recommended By Curators
"Klei continues to impress with a great 2d stealth-action ninja game, accompanied by its trademark art-style. Avoid, knock out or kill adversaries."
Read the full review .
&Let it stand as the benchmark by which all stealth games are now measured.&
10/10 -
&Mark of the Ninja executes its formula to such a high degree of near-perfection that I could hardly think of a way it could be meaningfully improved the whole way through it.&
5/5 -
&Tense, strategic, and hard to put down, Mark of the Ninja is one of the welcome surprises of the year.&
&Fast yet measured, breezy yet deep, and above all highly replayable, it's a game that stands as a refreshing example of stealth action done right.&
4.5/5 -
&An expertly-crafted love letter to stealth gaming, and so far one of the year's best titles.&
10/10 - Hyper Magazine
Steam Big Picture
About This Game
In Mark of the Ninja, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja. You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
Upgrade new tools and techniques that suit your playstyle and complete optional objectives to unlock entirely new ways to approach the game. Finish the main story to unlock a New Game Plus mode with even more options and challenges.
True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
Stunning Visuals - Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
Custom PC Controls - Custom keyboard and mouse PC controls in addition to gamepad support
Deep Experience - Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:AMD Phenom 9750 or Pentium D 800+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 7800 GT or ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3000+ or better
DirectX(R):9.0c
Hard Drive:2.5 GB HD space
Sound:100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Recommended:
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:NVIDIA(R) 9600GT or ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5000+ or better
DirectX(R):9.0c
Sound:100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Minimum :
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: 512 MB VRAM, NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 7800 GT or ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3000+ or better
Minimum :
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: 512 MB VRAM, NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 7800 GT or ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3000+ or better
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
13.9 hrs on record
Mark of the Ninja is an aesthetically pleasing, 2-D, stealth-based, side-scrolling platformer...a.k.a. a masterpiece. For those of you who want a brief overview without looking at it in the steam store, think of it as combining the best qualities of Thief, Dishonored, and Assassin's Creed and giving it all to you in a different, albeit wonderful, 2-D perspective. To give you a sense of the story itself, you play as a ninja (no way, right?) who accepts the &First Mark,& a tattoo which imbues mystical powers to the one who accepts it upon their body. While this seems like a fantastic benefit, accepting the mark means sacrificing yourself in the future because the ink is said to drive people to insanity (e.g., hallucinations). Your purpose-without spoilers-is to avenge your clan that was recently attacked by an evil arms corporation by utilizing your newly-acquired powers. As the story progresses, you receive more marks, more abilities, and more means to uncover the irreconcilable truth about your role, your clan itself, and those of power who essentially mean to save and/or destroy it. Now if this hasn't already got you hooked or clicking off of my review to go buy it, then please allow me to further elaborate the feel of the gameplay. Mark of the Ninja does not care precisely how you play the game...to a certain extent. Yes, the stealth aspect is a given. This is not simply because this is the major theme/tag for the game itself (who knew?), but also because while you can dish out hits, you can't take many more hits than other enemies in the game. This is exceedingly true if you try to go in &weapons blazing& (expect to be punished and killed relentlessly if you do this). Despite this sometimes perceived &limitation& by some players, there are multiple routes and means of accomplishing each level through various stealth-based tactics. You can choose to be cruel, fast, and terrorizing, or merciful, meticulous, and tactful--or even a mix of these depending on the situation/your mood at any given moment! That's one of the most glorious aspects of the game: Freedom of choice to accomplish objectives. Combine this with the gorgeous settings for each level, and the 2-D game does not feel at all linear or dimensionally flat. Finally, there are a couple of minor details I'd like to state that may or may not apply to other players (skip this if you like): 1) I admit that I played this game on steam with an Xbox 360 controller and not with the keyboard and mouse. I recommend doing so for the sake of the ease of controls. However, you may have your own preferences and be able to get used to keyboard/mouse controls faster in comparison to me.2) At some points my computer lagged terribly due to how many various processes were going on in the game with the visual effects (e.g., when there was a raging sandstorm in one level). The creators even comment upon this minor flaw if you turn on the in-game commentary within the game itself (which I also recommend because it reveals some really awesome facets of the making of the game!). 3) Mark of the Ninja is a highly addictive game with major replay value. It took me 14 hours to complete it the first time through, and I intend on replaying it once again on new game+ mode in the future.Hopefully, all of the aforementioned reasons will sway you to spend some money in steam to purchase a game that has certainly left its &mark& on me. Please don't think me insane for adamantly urging you to acquire this game instead of letting it sneak past some gamers unnoticed. I recommend picking it up immediately, but if you want to wait until it goes on sale in the steam store that's fine too. I doubt it will let you down regardless :) In short, Mark of the Ninja gets a well-deserved 10/10 (ninja) stars in my book, and I'd like to thank Klei Entertainment for allowing me to play through this utterly amazing story.
Was this review helpful?
13.6 hrs on record
PROS:+ Great gameplay+ Interesting puzzles+ Intriguing story+ Awesome graphics+ Wonderful animations+ Great sound effects+ Good music score+ Good voice acting+ Fair game length+ Excellent replayabilityCONS:- Sometimes the controls could be troublesome- A little repetitive- Some issues with the checkpoint saving system
Was this review helpful?
26.1 hrs on record
A superb 2D platform stealth game. Lots of fun and great value for money.One of those games that caught me by suprise and opened my eyes to the world of 2D stealth games, Mark of the Ninja is a fairly simple idea. You are a 'ninja' that is granted special powers and a terrible curse, and you must fulfill your deadly mission. How? Will stealth, cunning and an array of cool powers and fun gadgets.
Was this review helpful?
12.1 hrs on record
Mark of the Ninja is a 2D side scrolling stealth title developed by Klie Entertainment as a Microsoft exclusive for PC and the Xbox 360. You take on the role of an unnamed ninja who has awoken with strange markings all over his body in the midst of an attack on his base by a group of armed soldiers. The tattoos give the ninja supernatural powers that can be used to your advantage throughout the campaign, as you attempt to take revenge on the soldiers that harmed your fellow ninjas. Mark of the Ninja is a 100% pure stealth game that boasts a unique art style and some clever level design that makes it one of the most impressive stealth based releases in recent memory.As mentioned before, don’t expect Mark of the Ninja to allow you to defend yourself if you fail at sneaking past soldiers, as this game has a solid focus on stealth. It does give you the option to fight back against your enemies if you are caught, however nine times out of ten you will most likely come out the loser.Moving around the environments was great fun. While a 2D side scroller at its core, Mark of the Ninja allows backtracking and climbing of the environments’ walls which gives a lot of freedom in deciding how you could make your way past enemies. It was extremely satisfying when I eventually pulled off the perfect getaway, and the frequent checkpoints that occurred prevented me from being frustrated. I wish I could say the same about the controls however. On a few occasions they’re a little awkward, especially on PC in situations when the game requires you to click a button and swipe the mouse at the same time to perform an action.Mark of the Ninja goes for the classic Cartoon Network approach in its appearance. The brightly coloured sprites with dark lines around their main features reminded me of shows I watched when I was a child like Samurai Jack and other similar cartoons. It’s all very well animated too, the cut scenes in-between levels are particularly well done and full of character.The ninja you play as doesn’t speak, but the rest of the characters do. The dialogue is your typical ninja affair, with the words “power” and “consequences” being used like they’re going out of style, but it’s solid and when combined with the art design you really start to care about the other characters in the game. The ambient noises that you hear throughout the game are really well thought out as well.The further you are away from an enemy the more muffled their voice is, and the change in your footsteps depending on what location you’re in has a great emphasis on it, which keeps you guessing if you’re taking the best stealth approach or if there’s a quieter way around. Mark of the Ninja is a refreshing approach to the stealth genre, which has seen its fair share of mediocre hybrids of stealth and action over the years.it’s an extremely enjoyable experience that warrants a second play through in order to discover all the possibilities.
Was this review helpful?
21.7 hrs on record
-------Small Overview-------[---]This game caught me by suprise. When first hearing about Mark of the Ninja and looking at it , I was reminded of some old school ninja games.The game plays like a 2d platforming assissination/stealh game with puzzle naturally thrown
in.You play the role of a ninja who is tasked with taking care of some major tasks the head of your clan chose. The game touts native controllers and mouse & keyboard controls and strangely enough, the game play wonderfully on both styles.No button lag at all,you can even play using both if you want.The game can be anywhere from 10hrs + long depending on if you seek to engage every enemy, and look for each item.-------Gameplay-------[---]Combat in this game is very fluid and responsive.You have a choice of going stealth,offense, or both.Going the stealth route you can sneak through vents,crawl walls/ceilings,grapple across trees,poles,freak out guards,distract enemies,and other struckers or use helpful items. The offensive route
you get to assassin people in various ways.There are many kill animations ,which change depend on your killing options you picked.Weapon wise you use a katana for killing and some traps but thats all.This does not make the game limited in any way and actually makes the game more entertaining.-------Mobs & Mechanics-------[---]Mobs for the most part can find you via hearing or sight (sorta like Metal Gear Solid). So you need to watch how you approach an area.There are items through the maps that allows you to do things like: hit a gong to draw attenton,destroy lights to get more cover,using items to aide you,etc.The assissination takes place when you are withing range to be able to initiate the animation. This animation is presented in a &quick time& style so if you mess up you will not get a silent kill which the death cries could alert nearby hostiles.[---]There are no boss fights, but there are some mini boss type targets you have to deal with or avoid.The mobs themselves vary in behavior and ways you need to take
them down.-------Skills-------[---]Skills are pretty straight forward in the game.Many designed for hand to hand combat to take down enemies or stun them so you can finish them off.Others are for doing platforming maneuvers like dangling down from a gabble location. In order to unlock these skills and itms you have to earn it. This is done by playing the game, stuff like silent killing,no killing,hiding bodies,etc.Just generally playing the game will determine how many points you earn for spending on skills/items.-------Visual-------[---]Graphically this game is fantanstic.The background,forgrounds,levels,effects,etc all ar esplendily done and do not destract you while playing at all. There are some areas you might just want to stop moving and take a moment to look.Truely a visual love fest that might remind some people of great looking tv animated cartoons like Avatar. Thumbs up to Klei with deciding on this visual style for Mark of the Ninja,it works for the games style.------My final thoughts-------The game is great,don't let the fact its an action/puzzle game fool you it is a gem that you will love pletionists out there will love it and those looking for enjoy a assassination game might find their bloodlusts quinched with this. Playing this game its sure makes being a ninja tops. Get the game, on sale,full price,in a bundle,w/e get the game its worth playing and the puzzle are not brain busters so you should be fine if puzzles are not really your thing. I spent 17 hours playing it trying to do parts with 100% accuracy and it never got dull.
Was this review helpful?
52.2 hrs on record
I highly recommend this game.
Like HIGHLY.
If you're into stealth this is a must have for your collection.
The storyline was enjoyable, the controls are tight, the dilemmas are tangible, the gameplay makes sense.
I thouroughly enjoyed playing every level in this game more than one (sometimes two, three...six) times.
This is a polished 2d stealth executed better than pretty much every stealth game I've played.
My kudos to the executives who also left some very interesting &making of the game& comments in the dlc (also worth purchasing).
Really impressed.
Can't even think of anything ridiculous to say.
Was this review helpful?
7.2 hrs on record
Mark of the Ninja is an awesome stealth-puzzle-platformer game.
Use the special technique and stealth movement to get pass through all the traps and enemies and find the truth.
Great graphic and music with nice story and cool movement.+Awesome stealth techniques and ways to win+Nice graphic and music create nice atmosphere+Comic style graphic+Tense story about ninja+Full controller support and fluent input settingsYou can choose how to make through the situation at most of the time.
Stay stealth or go loud is all your choices.
This is really a nice platformer.Mark of the Ninja 是一個很讚的潛行解謎2D平台遊戲,利用忍者的特殊技能與匿蹤行動,穿越陷阱打敗敵人找尋故事的真相,遊戲有很棒的美式漫畫風格與音樂,還有很棒的故事與流暢的操作。+酷炫的潛行技巧與獲勝方式+精美畫質與音樂營造很棒的氣氛+美式漫畫風格+緊湊的忍者故事+全搖桿支援,流暢的操作設定大部分的場景都可以選擇要潛行還是硬幹,一切都看你想怎麼做,是一款很不錯的平台遊戲。
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
Ever wanted that TRUE
ninja game? This is it. Really. It is.
Was this review helpful?
27.6 hrs on record
The Path of Silence
‘Mark of the Ninja’ is a superb, atmospheric, Stealth / Strategy 2-D Platformer which harkens back to classics of the genre such as Hitman, Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell. Campaign:
Developed by Klei Entertainment (the folks who brought us ‘Shank’) and released in 2012, the game puts you in the role of a young Ninjitsu of the Hisomi Clan charged with striking back after a series of ruthless attacks on the Clan’s Dojo. Each Level takes you across a fictional Japanese city featuring both indoor and outdoor elements, artfully constructed with beautifully rendered backdrops and atmospheric sound. Levels are built like large puzzles, bathed in bright disarming light or cloaked in shadow, and the player is faced with navigating a path filled with patrolling guards, watch dogs, alarm systems, sensors and traps at every turn.
Gameplay Mechanics | Graphics | Sound:
To aid in your quest, you can unlock and equip your Ninja with an ever expanding arsenal of Weapons (from Bamboo Darts, Smoke Bombs, Spike Mines etc) to a variety of Takedown / Finishing moves, Outfits, and Armor options. The game generally allows for a number of ways to tackle each situation - slipping by completely un-noticed or taking everyone out – building in some replayability to the title as well. Graphics are polished, (K&M) controls are intuitive and slick, and the game’s frequent checkpoint system ensures frustration is kept to a minimum. The game is not without its flaws however – perhaps an inherent flaw with a 2D Platformer is that some levels can tend to get a tad repetitive, and you will occasionally come across the odd trap or room which can be frustratingly impassable. That said, ‘Mark of the Ninja’ is a fun, tip-toeing, blade-slashing, somersaulting side-scroller which ultimately succeeds in making the player feel like a real Ninja (powerful, yet vulnerable at the same time), has good replayability and pays homage to the great stealth titles of the past. On sale (at $2.99), the overall package is a steal and Recommended! - Rated (8/10)
Was this review helpful?
29.0 hrs on record
Best stealth game i've ever played!I've played the Hitman games, Splinter Cells, Project I.G.I and more...this tops them all.The story has a good twist in it. The kind of twist you wouldn't expect. I was actually surprised by the story. Very well done for a 2D sidescroller.The artstyle is beautiful, the GAMEPLAY IS SUPREME, music/sound effects are pretty good and the story is also nice.You carry different gadgets and traps with you that let you stun, blind or kill enemies and you also wield a katana for...well...you know for what. You're a deadly, silent ninja...and you feel like just one. The game does everything perfectly!Worth more than its current full price!
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
I've only just scratched the surface of Mark of the Ninja, but as far as first impressions go, I'm quite excited. As a more or less &late-adopter& I went into this game riding the wave of high praise and acclaim that it had received. Generally 2D platforming titles are about the last thing I wan't to play at any given moment, but I'm truly enjoying this game.All of my impressions are coming from my experience playing this game with a 360 pad, so I can't comment on keyboard accuracy or feel, but control on a gamepad is wonderful. I don't feel like I'm fighting the character to move, and the blend of fast pace sequences of takedowns and slow methodical stealth crawls really gives this game a pacing that finally has managed to keep me engaged in a puzzle platformer.Definitely try this game out :)
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
Nothing short of a stealth masterpiece, Mark of the Ninja highlights everything I love about the genre.Game : 9.5/10Graphic : 9.5/10100% Achievement : Easy | Medium | Hard | Very Hard
Was this review helpful?
27.6 hrs on record
Mark of The Ninja is a yet another great 2D platformer from one of my favorite Indie developers Klei Entertainment (they also made Shank, Shank 2 and Don't Starve - all great games). What the game might be lacking in story, it compensates in splendid stealthy gameplay mechanics, distinctive artstyle, well-designed levels and the smoothness of controls. The keyboard and mouse controls work perfectly fluid and responsive, which allows you to execute silent takedowns with surgical precision. Thanks to the &New Game Plus& mode, unlocked upon finishing the game on standard difficulty, you get a chance to really test your martial skills in a new level of challenge. Getting achievements and getting scores as high as possible is very satisfying and ensures nice replay value. If you're looking for a quality 2D platformer or just are fond of ninjas and a stealthy approach - get this game without hesitation. 9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
16.9 hrs on record
Near the top of my list in several categories, this game is absolutely brilliant. It is perhaps my favorite platformer: it has a fun pace, responsive gameplay that is never tedious, and has a fairly stable skill curve with intuitive action that allows you to pick up where you left off without having to re-learn a bunch of game mechanics. It is a great stealth game: it uses the stealth mechanism in a decidely puzzle-like manner, but allows vast freedom for problem-solving in any number of novel ways. It is also about as informative as it gets regarding game development: all throughout the game there are info tidbits that can be viewed that tell backstory of the production aspects of elements the player is currently involved with at that point. The artwork is fantastic, the storyline is good, the game is well optimized, etc. Really nothing but great things to say about this. [ 10 / 10 ]
Was this review helpful?
17.1 hrs on record
This is one of my favorite sidescrollers as well as one of my favorite stealth games.
I had no idea stealth could be done this well in a sideview. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who loves stealth games.
Was this review helpful?
11.7 hrs on record
Ok, i'll just say, this game is fun, BUT, and this is a big stinky but, this game has several problems that I really don't like about it, and that it really screws up in some very weird ways.PROS:Ninja stealth: You're a ninja, not litterally, I doubt anyone on here would be one without training, but the game itself you are, you're on some mission to kill guys because they invaded your sanctuary and it's up to the one and only ninja out of the whole clan to do something about it.Very fun gameplay: I must admit I loved grappeling around the place, bypassing all the guards or terrorizing them from their buddies, or distract them with a broken light, it was actually pretty fun, and I was enjoying myself quite a lot.Tools and weapons: You get a variety of tools to use for distractions or for killing the enemies, things like smoke, fire crackers, moths, spike traps, etc. a pretty good ammount of items to use.Pretty large levels: There are a crap ton of ways to approach situations, theres multiple ways to get into a area or even go around the whole thing sometimes if you don't feel like dealing with all of the idiots that patrol the place.Terror: If you kill a guard and throw him at a team mate they will get terrorized and start shooting at him, meaning if someone else finds the guard shooting it could have consequences, like uhm...acidental friendly fire and stuff.
I found out half way through the game, terrorizing guards is the best because you can make them kill other guards for you if they get in the way and such.Very nice characters: A lot of the characters I liked actually, Each one that I met had a different kind of vibe and I loved each one, mainly Dosan and Ora though, Dosan is more of the subtle kind who does things more stealthy than anyone, and Ora is basically your partner in crime, although funny thing is that neither of them do much in the game itself.Focus: Focus is when you hold down CTRL with a item, it freezes the whole game and lets you pick your options, you can throw darts to break items or grappel onto something with your hookshot, or even give you some time to plan ahead of what the enemies will do, it can be a very useful tool.Teleportation: At one point you get the final mark for the Ninja and he can teleport a certain distance, it costs a distraction item, but why bother when I can just teleport away from them?CONS:Stupid ending(spoiler): Spoiler alert, you know the drill, put a metal pot on your head and smack it with a spoon till you can't see or hear correctly, ok, now then, this ending to the story is just awful, it's either you kill you're best friend who's helped you from the beginning who MAY OR MAY NOT be a illussion from the Tattoo and have your Sensei kill you for the sake of the 'clan', or kill your Sensei and save yourself and then it ends.
What, that's it? No actual ending to what happened to the clan or my guy?Get caught half the time from BS: While I was playing I threw a dart over to break a light, a guard walked over, I was behind him as he was walking over, I got right up to him, he TURNED AROUND, and then looked up, which made me get caught.
You can get caught in some really bulls%$t ways sometimes, and it can get VERY annoying when it keeps happening, trust me you're going to be mashing that Retry Checkpoint button as much as possible.&No killing anyone& my a$$: Funny, these guys say in the commentary nodes that this game is not about killing, yet, the only way to get past some guards is to kill them, what? That makes no sense, you specifically say you aren't suppose to kill anyone yet that's sometimes the only way to get past certain guards or areas.Stupid idea for some seals: Anyone else noticed this? Like I said, they don't WANT you to kill anyone, yet they make seals, SPECIFICALLY for killing people in a certain area or something, that makes no god damn sense, you make a game for NOT killing anyone, then turn around and make seals which require you to kill someone, that is just weird.Terrible costumes: If you get a certain ammount of seals for a costume it unlocks it automatically, problems is EVERY SINGLE ONE SUCKS, theres a pure stealth one that gives you 2 distraction items but you don't get a sword, what? I can't knock out the enemies with my hands? Is that too complicated for the Ninja? Then there is one where you get a distraction and tool to kill or distract as well as gain health from stealth killing someone, but you can't use focus to stop time and observe your surroundings.Dosan character: If you do Dosan's special level HE is the ONLY ONE, out of the WHOLE CLAN, who actually knocks out guards and doesn't kill them, why only have one character do this at all? Why not have other characters do it? This is a stealth game where the company SAYS it's not about killing, then does the total opposite.Why pick other characters/costumes?: Why the heII should I pick other costumes or characters when I can just pick the default guys without any penalties to using them, WHY THE F%$K ARE THE OTHER COSTUMES EVEN THERE?!?! They all suck and have really annoying penalties that pretty much kill off most of the stealth in it, Dosan is the only one I actually used most of the time, the problem is I can't slow down time with focus because &The game doesn't want you to with him& and it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT in some areas too.
So they make a game about being really stealthy, then give you a sword to kill people with, then make stupid costumes or use other characters which can HAVE STEALTH PROPERTIES, but totally downgrade them with other abilities like no focus or something, which can be your downfall later on in certain areas, how the f%$k does that work?WHAT I THINK:I think the developers of this game took something great but didn't actually put enough effort into some areas, they did in a lot of places, like having lightning show your position or having really planned out levels, but when it came down to the actual stealth of the game I feel they kind of flopped on that part, anyway, i'm going to give it a 7/10, it's fun as f%$k don't get me wrong, but there is so much wrong with the game that I can't really appreciate when you call it a stealth game where you aren't supposed to kill anyone, just seems kind of wrong.
Was this review helpful?
34.7 hrs on record
A really great game! Awesome gameplay, sounds, music and animation. Worth every penny! Waiting for 'Mark of the Ninja II'. =)
Was this review helpful?
46.6 hrs on record
One of, if not the best stealth game in recent history. It provides all the information required without becoming blatant or easy, and removes the tedium of having to watch long pathing sequences or re-doing long sections due to silly mistakes. At the same time, it offers a myriad of different solutions to any given problem and never uses unfair design to create fake difficulty.Similarly, its upgrade and customisation system, while not particularly deep, offers further variety and options to be explored and exploited. Add in NG+ and the extra options provided by the Special Editions and the replayability is surprisingly large.The visuals are clear and simple without becoming simplistic or (overly) cartoony, with proper feedback and warnings on all actions and hazards. The audio similarly provides accurate and crucial feedback on what's going on outside your field of view (especially in NG+ where that field is restricted).
Was this review helpful?
14.0 hrs on record
This game...this FLIPPIN' game will drive you insane at times (figurativeley and literally). Restarting from checkpoint to checkpoint, missing hidden rooms, scrolls, artifacts, etc. IT MAKES YOU QUESTION REALITY ITSELF @_@!!!! ......And I enjoyed the crud out of it10/10
Was this review helpful?
30.0 hrs on record
Much better than Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, buy/play this instead.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 38 Steam Achievements
Title: Mark of the Ninja
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Oct, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 ninjia250 的文章

随机推荐