steam上的unturned好友 找几个一起玩unterned

您没有登录或者您没有权限访问此页面,可能有如下几个原因
1、本版块为正规版块,只有注册会员才能进入!
2、违法和不良信息举报电话: 转2004
举报邮箱: 举报QQ:
使用合作网站帐号登录to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 37 Steam Achievements
Title: Unturned
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&More things are constantly being added and the experience will change over time. It's less beta testing at this point and more expanding on the game, although bugs and glitches are inevitable.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Most likely for several months, but it will depend on what the community thinks.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The current final release goal is to improve graphics, upgrade networking functionality, create more content and provide full Windows, OSX and Linux support.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is completely playable with hours and hours of content to explore.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&It will remain free, but the abilities provided by Gold may change. Nothing that will make the game pay to win, however.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Throughout all of the development so far popularly recommended ideas have been added to the game. This will continue through the Steam release with the forums. The Steam Workshop could also be integrated to allow the community to create their own content. Polls are widely used to gauge community interest in various ideas.&
Play Unturned
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added Lieutenant Oswald in charge of scouting the area.
Added Doc Ernie blueprint unlocks/dialogue.
Added Mechanic's engine repair quest.
Added Medic's research recovery quest.
Added Ensign Franklin to buy replacement uniforms from.
Added Nautical Nuisance quest for Rusty.
Added assorted filler NPCs with dialogue.
Added Quadbarrel. [ID 1436]
Added Bayonet. [ID 1438]
Improvements:
Improved missing a shot/swing that travelled within 4 meters of a player to mark you as an aggressor if not under attack.
Improved using lockpick/detonator/grenade to mark you as an aggressor if not under attack.
Improved vendor menu to show how many of a buyable item you already have.
Tweaked to show warning message when building in safezone.
Tweaked quest menu to better expand vertically and added return button.
Tweaked gunshot audio rolloff to make more sense.
Tweaked quest interactables to play effect when used.
Tweaked scaled buildables in editor to reset when deselected to avoid confusion.
Fixed using carjack/lockpick in safezone.
Fixed to allow suicide in non-arena safezones.
Fixed cleaning up last chat icon.
Fixed vendor item description applying rich text in wrong order.
Fixed fertilizer applying before animation.
Fixed using ladders to cancel animations.
Fixed Russia map pizza/doughnut stores using wrong spawn tables.
Fixed nearby item obstruction to ignore triggers.
In the next NPC update I'll be working on a quest tracking feature so you can view quest goals outside of the info screen, the traitor uncovering/rescue questline, looking into &bossbattle& zombies e.g. go to a specific area to defeat electric megazombie and putting up documentation on all the NPC features.
For mod creators I forgot to mention in the last post: You can press the End key in the appearance menu to copy your character details to the clipboard for creating NPCs, and the same in-game to view all active flags and values. There's also a &Flag& command to set a key/value for testing.
Bit of a heads up: for the first time in I can't even remember how long there won't be any sort of update next week - I'll be away at the &Steam Dev Days& conference!
30 September
This week I improved and expanded a lot of the NPC features, added the ability to have objects tied to quests e.g. fixing the map's radio towers, added the Liberator/new objects to Russia and got started filling it with characters/quests. If you do visit the Liberator there are several interesting quests, but be warned it feels very empty without all the dialogue complete/missing characters.
Going forward I'll be adding the rest of the core quests/dialogue, of which I have some ideas I'm pretty excited about like uncovering a traitor and solving a murder mystery. Then the side characters will come in to fill things out (for example the guards will instruct to visit the Captain when you come aboard, address you by your rank and keep a close eye on low rep players). I also want to give the Scientist character some unique rewards to research as you help out to reward trying different quests, so you'll come to him after doing a few quests and get a blueprint for maybe a bayonet or 4 barrel shotgun.
If you want to get started with NPCs in your own map you can check through the official content for examples, although there are 3 currently unused condition types: Skillset, Kills_Zombie and Kills_Horde and 1 unused reward type: Item_Random (takes a spawn table ID). All of the character, dialogue, vendor and quest files are in the Unturned/Bundles/NPCs folder, and don't require Unity to modify or create new ones.
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added Liberator aircraft carrier with a few NPCs to Russia.
Added NPCs, dialogue and vendor systems.
Added quests system and menu next to in-game playerlist.
Added reputation system and paragon/villain achievements.
Improvements:
Improved explosives to store/display killer.
Improved in-game playerlist to show links between groups.
Tweaked military wall texture to more closely match old one.
Tweaked Washington military base entrances.
Fixed unable to select buildables in editor in some cases.
Fixed problems with server loading vehicles inside bases.
Fixed halos on carepackage/dropship.
Fixed Russia boulder mining XP.
Fixed hitmarkers on dead resources.
Fixed forest ural lod_1 material.
Fixed sometimes able to overlap structures.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback:
Fortification:
Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests.
Survival:
It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting resources, fishing, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community.
The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot.
Bandits:
Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices.
Heroes:
Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals.
Unturned's level editor now supports the Vive! You can build the visuals of your maps using motion controllers with modes that provide the same functionality as the desktop editor, along with some special abilities like throwing objects. For non-visuals elements of the level such as data entry, spawn management or navigation baking the desktop editor is still required.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Very Positive
(5,328 reviews)
Very Positive
(226,708 reviews)
Review Type
All&(226,711)
Positive&(209,044)
Negative&(17,667)
Purchase Type
All&(226,711)
Steam Purchasers&(226,708)
Key Activations&(3)
All Languages&(226,711)
Your Languages&(101,271)
Display As:
Most Helpful
101,268 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
7 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I remember when this game was Deadzone back in Roblox years ago, and I have to say it has come a long ways and still retains the same amount of fun from all of those years ago. The gunplay is good, the crafting system is very flexible with an infinite amount of designs, the low polygons mean you don't drop to 17 fps when you walk into a forest. Many different server types and a workshop that keeps on giving. I think it fair to say this is as close as you can get to a perfect game.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
-Install unturned.-Join a server.-Try to get some pants.-Get some pants.-Beat up a naked guy with your fists.-Explore an awesome world.-Realise your low on water and food.-Find a bottle full of chemicals and some seryinges full of a weird yellow substance.-Drink the bottle full of chemicals.-Suddenly realise that the green bar is at 0% because of what you drank.-Run around injecting the substance when you low on energy and punch zombies.-Die like an idiot.Best test subject simulator 2016.
Was this review helpful?
75 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Here is a tip for when you play Washington on a server...
That is all.
Was this review helpful?
58 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
DO YOU WISH DAY-Z WAS EASIER TO RUN ON YOUR CRAPPY PC? DO YOU LIKE THE SIMPLE GRAPHICS OF MINECRAFT? DO YOU ENJOY BOTH SINGLEPLAYER AND THE CRAPPY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SERVICE (VIRUS)?HI, ML6_B!11Y_M@Y$ HERE WITH UNTURNED! AT THE EASY PRICE OF FREE, YOU'LL NEVER GET BORED WITH UNTURNED! I GUARANTEE IT!PROS:-ZOMBIE KILLING!-MULTIPLE VARIANTS OF ZOMBIES*!-AWESOME WEAPONRY, LIKE THE SHADOWSTALKER (RAILGUN)* AND GRIZZLY (.50 CAL SNOIPEH)*!-SURVIVAL ELEMENTS! EAT RAW MEAT, DRINK DIRTY WATER, STOP BLEEDING WITH A DISHRAG, AND GRAB (BIRTH CONTROL) PEELZ TO STAY ALIVE AND HEALTHY!-COOL OUTFITS, LIKE THE DESERT MILITARY SET*!-SECURE A BUILDING TO LIVE IN, OR BUILD YOUR OWN BASE*!-MANY VEHICLES, INCLUDING POLICE BOATS, TANKS*, HELICOPTERS*, AND EVEN MAKESHIFT CARS*!-MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY!CONS:-THE COMMUNITY IS FULL OF NASTY MOUTHED TWEENS!-TOO MANY PEOPLE THINK IT'S A MINECRAFT RIPOFF (THEY NEED TO BUY SOME OF MY SUICIDE PUTTY FOR $666)!NEUTRAL:-I'M ALWAYS SHOUTING!INSTALL THIS GAME AND I'LL STOP YELLING! NEVERMIND, I CAN'T, SO SCREW YOU!INSTALL UNTURNED RIGHT NOW!*THE ZOMBIES ARE OGREPOWERED!*THESE WEAPONS ALMOST NEVER DROP.*DESERT MILITARY OUTFIT SPAWNS ON THE WASHINGTON MAP. SEATTLE, WASHINGTON!*BUILDING YOUR OWN BASE IS VERY EXPENSIVE!*TANKS ARE USEFUL AGAINST DUMB BANDITS. NOTHING ELSE.*HELICOPTERS CONTROLS ARE WANK-Y BECAUSE I CAN'T USE MY JOYSTICK!*WHY ON BILLY'S GREEN EARTH WOULD I BUILD A FRIGGIN MAKESHIFT CAR?!
Was this review helpful?
22 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
-Try real survival server-Realize it is damn useless-Try role play server-Realize it is boring-Join sandbox server-Get kit-Get nightstalker-Get like 30 rails for nightstalker-Kill 300+ people for 2 days-Think how badass are you-Get top 500-Gather more people-15/10 would do this again
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Really Nice! Fun, Funny, and good graphicsrealistic and bklabkabka
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
????????ОС
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
You can lock and drive cars without keys.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
gid gud xD
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
since we got bayonet as attachment,why dont add grenade launcher for assault rifle too????
Early Access Review
8/10 is good game but GOD PLEASE FIX THE HELIS RANDOMLY BLOWING UP PLEASE
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
its kool with a K
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
The game is awesome, but there is a really annoying problem that makes some people of the community really frustrated! Since a really long time there is a bug, which cannot be fixed by any change of the graphic settings or any thing else. It is just a bug that has to be fixed by Nelson. I played a really long time this game with my friends and it made a lot of fun. Now I got 9 FPS in cities. I don’t know why, I don’t know how to fix it. I change everything that is possible in the settings. Experimented with the launch options of steam. I don’t even know how often I reinstalled the game or how often I looked up the problem. Every time when a new update is released, I look up the bug fixes, but nothing says something about my problem. It makes me really sad that this problem is still not fixed, probably only because it is a problem of the minority. If anybody thinks, that he got a solution for this problem, please reply to this!When I go in to a city, I go 9 FPS. When I look away from the city I got 30 FPS. I think that there is a problem with the entity in the city. The problem just appeared suddenly and I didn’t change anything.Sorry for my bad English!LG Sirref
Early Access Review
best game on the market. forget counter stike:global offensive. more like cs:gokys. Unturned has it all, from survival, killing, working together, building, and more. if it did cost money, then i'd buy it. i play it over popular games
Early Access Review
How to get addicted to unturned in six easy steps:Step 1:Get the game (Get gold for better experience)Step 2:Play the gameStep 3:Shoot a few zombiesStep 4:Shoot a few playersStep 5:Snipe playersStep 6:Get sniped by prosYou are now addicted. You won't get off your computer for ten hours, even to go to the bathroom. All time melts away. Unturned is now what you live for. When you go to work, you wonder what you're going to do on unturned when you get back. You play this game until you are four years older then when you started.Unturned's a great one-of-a-kind zombie shooter, even if it's made with unity.11/10 five stars!LUV U NELSON!!11!!!11!!!11!!!!!!
Early Access Review
I think this is a good because it is comical but you still have to use some skill
Early Access Review
How do you get high in this game?Drink a bottle of glue.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam unturned汉化 的文章

随机推荐