硫的相对分子量为256.5,硫的相对摩尔质量量为0.2565

This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls.
Screen reader users, click the load entire article button to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
Login via your institution
Remember me
&RIS&(for EndNote, Reference Manager, ProCite)
&RefWorks Direct Export
& Citation Only
& Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page. This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls. Click the View full text link to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
, 1 December 1994, Pages 65–73
Conductivity relaxation parameters of some Ag+ conducting tellurite glasses containing AgI or the (AgI)0.75 (T1I)0.25 eutectic mixture, , , , , , a Laboratoire de Chimie du Solide du CNRS, Universit& de Bordeaux I, 351 cours de la Lib&ration, 33405 Talence, Franceb Instituto Ciencia de Materiales (C.S.I.C.), c/ Serrano 115 dpdo, 28006 Madrid, SpainThe conductivity relaxation parameters of some Ag+ conducting tellurite glasses containing either AgI or the (AgI)0.75-(T1I)0.25 eutectic mixture have been determined from an analysis of ac conductivity data measured in a wide temperature range. Transport properties in these materials appear as due to an Ag+ ion hopping mechanism. The stretched exponential function exp-(t/τ σ)β has been used to describe the conductivity relaxation. The relaxation parameters have been investigated as a function of the AgI rate. The results obtained are shown to be in good agreement with the predictions of the Ngai coupling model. A correlation has been also established for the glasses investigated between the stretched exponent β of conductivity relaxation function with the decoupling index Rτ(Tg), proposed by Angell, where Rτ(Tg) is the τs/τσ ratio of the average structural and conductivity relaxation times at the glass transition temperature Tg.
Cookies are used by this site. To decline or learn more, visit our
No articles found.
This article has not been cited.
No articles found.已知26.5g某化合物的量为0.25mol,则改化合物的摩尔质量是多少,相对分子质量是多少该化合物的摩尔质量是多少?相对的分子质量是多少?_百度作业帮
已知26.5g某化合物的量为0.25mol,则改化合物的摩尔质量是多少,相对分子质量是多少该化合物的摩尔质量是多少?相对的分子质量是多少?
该化合物0.25mol质量是26.5g所以1mol的质量是 26.5×4=106g/mol 而,它的分子量则是 106 p.s.摩尔质量和分子量在数值上是一样的,区别在于,摩尔质量有单位:g/mol而分子量的单位是:“1”(大多数时候等同于没有单位)
祝学习进步!回答满意请采纳~
其他类似问题
该化合物的摩尔质量是0.25MOL
26.5g/1/4MOL=106相对的分子质量是106
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 相对摩尔质量 的文章

随机推荐