未转变者找不到steamsteam怎么进服务器

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf. |  |   |  |
 |   |  |
|  |  |  |
&>&&>&&>&正文
未转变者 联机服务器创建方法图文教程
11:06:42 来源:unturned吧 作者:love 编辑:石头桑 
教程开始之前我们需要做如下准备:
  1.在服务器下载安装steam(登录时建立个新的号来登录,因为作为服务器的账户不能进入游戏)。
  2.用steam下载unturned。
  3.先运行一次,出现“oops”等崩溃错误 点掉不用管。
准备完毕后开始教程:
右击“unturned”点击属性
取消“在游戏中启用Steam界面”,点击设置自动选项
填写启动选项
填写规则:
  开头的-batchmode -nographics和结尾的-sv是必须加的
  -pei 是地图 可换为-arena
  -normal 是游戏模式 可换为-hardcore -bambi -gold
  -sync 是数据储存方式 可换为-nosync 就是储存在你自己服务器上了
  -pvp 可换为-pve
  -pass 设置密码
  -port 端口
  players 最大玩家数
  例如:-batchmode -nographics -pei -normal -sync -pvp -pass:1 -port:25444 -players:12 -sv
点击更新选项,设置“始终保持此游戏最新”和始终允许后台下载
点击开始开启服务器,如果任务管理器进程中有“Unturned”进程便成功开启
需要注意的是,开启服务器的账号是不能进入游戏的
  1.服务器运行后Steam不要关闭,设置成最小窗口即可。
  2.请确认你的服务器是否端口全开,有无固定的公网IP,以免出现不能连接的情况。
  3.请尽量使用较高配置的电脑和较好的网络开设服务器,以避免卡顿。
更多相关内容请关注:
没有任何记录
游戏制作:Nelson Sexton
游戏发行:Smartly Dressed Games
游戏平台:PC
上市时间:
游戏特色:
--游民指数
没有任何记录
没有任何记录
单机游戏下载
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 34 Steam Achievements
Title: Unturned
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Jul, 2014
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&More things are constantly being added and the experience will change over time. It's less beta testing at this point and more expanding on the game, although bugs and glitches are inevitable.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Most likely for several months, but it will depend on what the community thinks.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The current final release goal is to improve graphics, upgrade networking functionality, create more content and provide full Windows, OSX and Linux support.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The game is completely playable with hours and hours of content to explore.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&It will remain free, but the abilities provided by Gold may change. Nothing that will make the game pay to win, however.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Throughout all of the development so far popularly recommended ideas have been added to the game. This will continue through the Steam release with the forums. The Steam Workshop could also be integrated to allow the community to create their own content. Polls are widely used to gauge community interest in various ideas.&
Play Unturned
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
2 September
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added new server info screen when connecting.
Added ability to rotate items in display storage.
Added graphics options to enable/disable ragdolls and debris.
Added config options for remaining gamemode differences.
Added craftable sandwiches for all meats/fishes. [IDs ]
Added Mannequins. [IDs ]
Added Plaques. [IDs ]
Improvements:
Improved performance of several core systems.
Tweaked medium/small engines to use the old audio.
Fixed potential cause of storage stuck in &busy& state.
Fixed wind rapidly changing direction.
Fixed detect radius multiplier to apply to all alerts.
Fixed amount of ammo in Matamorez Box.
Fixed repairing fishing rods rather than scrapping.
Fixed dropped clothing losing metadata.
Fixed placement of several bridges on Russia.
Fixed several easily abused spots in tank train tunnel.
Server Info:
Now when browsing the server list you can click on a server for more information about it before joining. If you host a server you can also include some extra details by setting a URL to a .png or .jpg icon and a short description in the Config.json file.
Options such as hitmarkers, crosshairs, ballistics and maps are now available in the gameplay config section, and zombie speed in the zombies section. There's also a new feature to prevent repairing higher tier weapons.
Performance:
The most notable optimizations are many repeatedly created elements now getting pooled/reused, and much more aggressive automatic batching (some mods might need to tweak their texture wrap settings due to this), but several other features were improved as well. From here the next step I hope to take is upgrading to a more up-to-date version of Unity, although this is made tricky because of a physics change between 5.2 and 5.3 affecting many of Unturned's features.
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added HMG to Hind and HMG Box. [ID 1395]
Added Ghillie Netting. [IDs ]
Added support for server plugins to request client to view URL.
Added guide for creating community updates.
Improvements:
Improved wheeled vehicle audio.
Improved objects to save by file name rather than ID.
Tweaked several more actions/sounds to attract zombies.
Tweaked generator/fire/drill noises to be less annoying.
Tweaked bans to apply by IP as well as steam ID if the target is connected.
Tweaked streamer mode to hide slightly more info.
Fixed hole in roof at end of metro tunnel.
Fixed farm tractor spawns.
Fixed note_18 line count.
Fixed fire_1 side door slot.
Fixed gap in silo radio tower ladder.
Fixed floating bush near junkyard.
Fixed floating lights at mansion.
Fixed confusingly placed boat objects.
Fixed switches at factory/junction.
Fixed several jumps in main line tracks.
Fixed zombie spawn in airport rafters.
Fixed zombie spawn in wall of camp cottage.
Fixed incorrect boat spawns in wrong places.
Fixed mafia zombie drops spawnrate.
Fixed up collision issues a bit with Mooki's objects.
Fixed underground zombie/vehicle spawns in front of airport.
Fixed missing and/or over exaggerated rubble at crashes.
Fixed military sandbag wall bottom face.
Fixed zombies getting stuck on camp docks.
Fixed zombies getting stuck in some firewatches.
Fixed Russian flag gib material.
Fixed rubble gibs to match object scale.
Fixed destroying generator not disabling power.
Fixed player arrow to show on top of group icons.
Fixed makeshift vehicle world collision heights.
Fixed new bunkers missing death barriers.
Fixed oxygenator not working on vehicles.
Fixed car bumper damage when crashing into high density of objects.
Fixed applying interactable object animation state when loading area.
Fixed cases in multiplayer where item physics could load before objects.
Community Update Guide:
Following the release of Russia I've put together the start of a guide based on what I learned from teaming up with workshop modders to help open up the opportunity for others, and I'm very excited about the potential for a few 100% community created updates! It will be adjusted over time to cover more aspects as feedback comes in. Here's the link:
Russia Map Crash:
If you are experiencing a crash while loading the Russia map then judging from submitted log files it's quite likely Unturned is running out of RAM/memory! In most cases this is due to preloading large amounts of workshop content - so as a temporary workaround you can unsubscribe from extra workshop files.
Object IDs:
If you have custom objects in your map chances are you've run into some ID conflict issues before. Maps saved after this update will now only use the ID as a backup
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Unturned is a sandbox game in the emerging multiplayer apocalypse survival genre. Rather than focusing on being an MMO it provides players with easy systems to sit down and survive the zombie infestation with their friends. Over the course of a typical adventure, groups will have a blast fortifying locations, scavenging for supplies, trying to live off the land and negotiating with other people. The game is being developed entirely with the community in focus, and tons of features are based entirely on feedback:
Fortification:
Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests.
Survival:
It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting resources, fishing, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community.
The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot.
Bandits:
Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices.
Heroes:
Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals.
Unturned's level editor now supports the Vive! You can build the visuals of your maps using motion controllers with modes that provide the same functionality as the desktop editor, along with some special abilities like throwing objects. For non-visuals elements of the level such as data entry, spawn management or navigation baking the desktop editor is still required.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Minimum:
Recommended:
Minimum:
Recommended:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(7,929 reviews)
Very Positive
(221,156 reviews)
Early Access Review
Graphics are ????, but the rest is awesome!
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
great game 10out of 10
Early Access Review
This game is very exciting and extremely close or similar to DayZ but more blocky looking. This game never lags, ever, and has amazing graphichs. Highly recommended!
Early Access Review
I love this game. nothing more to be said... :P
Early Access Review
If you want to shoot at squeaky-voiced naked folk, this title is for you!
Early Access Review
This game is good a year ago..Surviving + Thriving + some sort of PVPBut today, isnt not more on SURVIVAL..it turns to FPS Block WarsShooting + more Shooting + Battlefield People dont care if they die or they kill becauseServers got Rocket Plugin and Pay2winRespawns with guns and gears then rampageZombie Apocalypse Atmosphere faded out.Almost lot of SERVERS is a messSome of them run by KIDS and HACKERS [/h]
Early Access Review
It was better when you could actually see the map to know where you are going but its still a decent game.
Early Access Review
get boredfriend and i go on serverits chinese or somethingkmess with them in the chatchinese hog all the loot, whole towns are picked cleansee airdropget airdropplay for a bit longer and manage to get some good stuffgo around messing with chinese people until the server restartsgg 10/10 would fight the communist regime in a zombie apocalypse again
Early Access Review
Awesome game &3
996 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
I beat a guy to death with a flashlight, flew a helicopter into a lighthouse, mugged some dude for his pants, drove a tank i found around the city for a bit, traveled to Russia, got high off glue, shot some guy with a 50 cal cause he looked at me funny, hid in a tree for a while, and then jumped down and beat another man to death with the flashlight.Then i went home and played unturned, great game!
Was this review helpful?
172 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
-I go on a pvp sever-I find a maplestike-I go to the barn-There are 3 people ready to shoot me-I shoot the guy on the right out of reflex-They all miss so I run out-Theres a naked person on the hill-The person in the barn shot that guy in the hill-The person in the barn charges out to kill me-I kill him but now bleeding-3hp left i killed the last guy in the barn-I won10/10 would do again
Was this review helpful?
103 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
-Spawn in-Get full military gear-get killed by someone else with military gear-run him over with the first car you find-get high on berries
Was this review helpful?
137 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
My story and experience.1 of my first friends on steam asked me to play this and host a server.Me being nice, I did this.Non pvp server is madeWe playMy friend takes everything in site even if I see it first and Im going to get it.I ignore this even though its rude. Just us on server.Whenever I start to die my friend &helps& me find food etc but eats it or uses it and says he didnt find much. I know hes lying.I found a sleeping bad. No more spawning randomly everywhere for me.My friend gets jealous and then proceeds to tell me I can use admin controls to give him 1.I tell him no because Ive been playing fair and square so he has to too.He gets all butthurt and whines nonstop everytime he dies now.Keeps bringing up admin commands to give him stuff.I ban him.I quit the game.12/10 would ban cry baby anytime for being cry baby.
Was this review helpful?
70 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
-&Start's the game-&Join an Creative server-&Spawn you stuff-&Get killed by a guy that was camping on the spawn-&Respawns-&Hides and get's hes stuff-&Run in Seatle-&Cant hear any bull ???? cause of the Hell's Fury...Fury-&Get killed by a hell fury-&Write in chat FURY NOOB-&Respawns-&Hides, get's stuff-&Run at Golf Campground ( i dont really know how it's called )-&Finds a Base-&They are 5 people in it-&All of them with Hells Fury-&Spawn in Rocket Launcher-&Runs at the base saying ALAHU AKBAR-&Instantly dies cause of the Miniguns-&Respawns-&Get killed by a guy with rocket launcher who was screaming ALAHU AKBAR-&Leaves Unturned-&...10/10 Would join other creative server againTHANKS FOR READING,KEEP CALM AND EAT GLUE
Was this review helpful?
13 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
So let me preface this review by stating that I have followed the development of this game from its VERY EARLY ALPHA STAGES. I played this game when it was a mere shadow of its former state, and while many changes have been made to the game, the overall game itself at its core is the same. However, this is a review of it's current state as of 8/19/2016 (The Release of the Russia Map) And here are my thoughtsSo for anyone that didn't know this is a game being developed by one guy and I must say, what he's done with it is really damn impressive and he deserves praise! Unturned has achieved things as a free to play game that games like H1Z1, DayZ Standalone, Rust, and others like it have yet to achieve and all of those games require a purchase. One thing I must praise this game for is its FTP model. It is 100% Free to Play. There are no paywalls, timers, buffs for buying into the game, or anything of the like. It's reasons like this that I actually bought into this game years ago to support its development. It was and still is only 5 bucks and while it doesn't necessarily grant you a whole ton of stuff (Extra Hud Customization, Access to Gold Tier servers, and some cosmetic items) I still don't regret my purchase in the slightest. This is a damn good game that has evolved into something that resembles Arma or the DayZ mod rather than something like H1Z1. So why am I downvoting this game? After all I certainly have enough hours in it and I have nothing but praise to give to the game. Well....this game as of late has had some....problems. Specifically with the way that servers are being handled and also with some gameplay elements that have been added that really make no sense. My biggest problem with this game is the way it handles servers....or rather the community that runs the servers. This game is meant to be played in a server with a medium to high tier population if you ask me. It adds tension knowing that other players could be around and you're all struggling for survival in a large landspace. The problem however deals with the servers themselves. The community has effectively turned Unturned into an FPS rather than the survival game it used to be. You will be hard pressed to find a server these days that doesn't feature map teleportation, kits that you spawn in with that kill the purpose of ya know....surviving, and other features like this that really just make the game an FPS played on a big map. If you do manage to find a reasonable server with a Vanilla ruleset 9/10 times it will be run by abusive admins who have sealed off spots with high tier loot and abuse their powers to the extreme. It's a damn shame this game doesn't have some form of official servers at this point because the community is becoming cancerous to players that want to play the game as it was intended. I got on today to play the newly released Russia Map (Which is spectacular btw) and once again the server issue persisits and it has been here for the last 3 months now and it's just getting worse. It really sucks all the fun and playability out of the game. I honestly love this game, it's the one Early Access game I will support hands down, but at this point I will leave the review negative until they fix the glaring issue with its servers. I would love nothing more than to change this to a positive when the issue is resolved!If the server issues are resolved I highly encourage you to hop in the game and give it a try for yourself. It's got a great crafting system, some rather advanced gun physics compared to other games in it's genre, and while its building system could use some work it is still pretty fun. I will continue to check in on Unturned periodically in the hopes that the server issue is resolved. Thanks for reading and if you've played, what are your thoughts? Do you agree, disagree, think I'm a ????ing pleb that needs to git good? I'm curious. Leave a comment and I'll definitely get back to you on it if you're interested.
Was this review helpful?
29 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Bleeding to Death Simulator 2016
Was this review helpful?
35 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
dont play unturned for a few monthsreading update infonew zombies have been addedkspawn into new russian mapimmidiately find fire zombiepromptly call him flame flameflame flame is standing on lootmust havedecide flame flame must diebegin operation fire blanketlet loose battle cry of pepeRREEEEEEEEEassault flame flame with hammerflame flame is a jihadist*boom*bleed out while on fire11/10 needs more fire
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
Ah lemme start on this one....Ow boy.Unturned...i don't have words for this masterpiece.Showing that even tho you are a kid,you can make a great game.Respect for that.This game raced with the major titles as TF2 and CS:GO,which is a ??????? major achivement(Please,don't compare then,they are *totally* different,thanks)And ow boy I've got hooked on this one,I've got like 40 hours on this game,and yes,in my opinion,I haven't even scratched the surface.But the things I've seen are fricking genial.And the community(out of the game) seems so friendly and such.Buying a premium for this game is so...soo much worth it,due to the fact it supports this wonderful devoloper.You've got my respect.~~Pros:*The compatibility:I've always wanted to play a zombie game,even tho the ones i bought never worked or worked on 5-7 fps with almost unlimited loading screens.But yeah,this game is amaizing for those who like gameplay and such.*The updates : Aw God.For a young devoloper,the updates and the work placed into this just....brilliant*So many more~~Cons:*The implementation of crates:Imma get so muc hate for this,but yeah.Crates.*Some,not all,but some of the in-game community:I just don't wanna start with this.-In my opinion,this game has to recive a valuable 9/10.If you stil are skeptical about it,just give it a try when you're bored,with a friend.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam服务器过于繁忙 的文章

随机推荐