Theadb connection errorto adb is down, and a severe error has occured.怎么破?为什么会这样

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
hi i am new to android and am trying to run a simple program. there is no error in a program but while running
i am getting a error like
[ 11:57:43 - program name] The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
[ 11:57:43 -
program name] You must restart adb and Eclipse.
[ 11:57:43 -
program name] Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'C:\Program Files\adt-bundle-windows-x86-\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.
i have searched many forums and it was given that to specify the path name correctly. my path name i specified it correctly but my adb.exe file is not running when i see in the task manager. can anyone pls help me to fix the error.
You might want to end all the adb proccesses you see on task manager before starting adb again.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledStack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Possible Duplicate:
I am currently trying to develop an application for Android in the latest release of Eclipse. When I try to build and run, the following comes up:
[ 17:08:03 - &ProgramName&] The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
[ 17:08:03 - &ProgramName&] You must restart adb and Eclipse.
[ 17:08:03 - &ProgramName&] Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'C:\&sdk-directory&s\platform-tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.
Now, I have updated the ADT plugin, I have the latest version of the Android SDK; adb.exe is, in fact, in the platform-tools directory and can be executed. I've tried everything I found on Google:
I tried adb kill-server and adb start-server
I tried to run it with an without an emulator started
I have the given directory in my PATH (I tried with just the platform-tools in the path and I tried with having both platform-tools and tools in my PATH).
Notes: I am running Windows 7. Also, I have previously tested apps in Eclipse. This error is new to me since upgrading the SDK.
32.2k1480107
marked as duplicate by ?
This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please .
I just got the same problem and to fix it, I opened the task manager and killed the adb.exe process, then I restarted Eclipse.
Reinstall everything??? no way! just add the path to SDK tools and platform tools in your classpath from Environment Variables. Then restart Eclipse.
other way go to Devices -& Reset adb, or simply open the task manager and kill the adb.exe process.
29.7k78684
I restarted eclipse and did the Project -> Clean -> select your project
One of them fixed my problem with adb
[ 10:50:45 - HelloAndroid] Android Launch!
[ 10:50:45 - HelloAndroid] adb is running normally.
[ 10:50:45 - HelloAndroid] Could not find HelloAndroid.apk!
Thanks for the help.
On to the next problem (sigh)
Sounds a bit familiar with my problem:
I needed to clean all open projects to get it working again...
32.2k1480107
I had exactly the same problem with you. And after two days wondering why this occurs to me, I finally got through this by moving the adb.exe from the unreliable software list of the COMODO anti-virus to its reliable software list. At that time, I had tried at least 5 kinds of measures to make the adb work, including all above...
I had a similar problem with adb.exe and Eclipse last time I updated ADT plugin. The solution was to run Eclipse as administrator and reinstall ADT.
The problem might be with your firewall or antivirus.
Disable all network connection
Disable firewall
Disable Antivirus
Make sure they all disabled.
Run your script in Eclipse.
If it works, then 2 and 3 might be the culprit. For me, it was comodo firewall.
created a filter for Adb.exe
For me the following worked:
Kill adb.exe from Task Manager
Restart Eclipse as administrator
For my app, the target was Google APIs level 10.. I went to Window-> AVD Manager and the entry for "Google APIs level 10" had a broken instead of a green tick - so I just clicked the entry and clicked the "repair" button and problem was fixed
(It was probably only 3 above..)
Judging from what you've posted, and assuming it's not a typo, Eclipse is looking in C:\s\platform-tools...
If that's the case, then you should check Eclipse's Window/Preferences/Android option for the SDK Location. Maybe yours is set to "C:\s". You can't edit it to be a value such as that without causing an error, but maybe it's got corrupted somehow.
14.9k74385
It's also possible to get this error if you are running the test project using JUnit instead of Android JUnit. Naturally, the solution is just to change how you run it.
The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
[ 11:45:09 - RayhReport] You must restart adb and Eclipse.
[ 11:45:09 - RayhReport] Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'D:\android-sdk-windows\tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.
When you go to D:\android-sdk-windows\tools\adb.exe path then you see the text file,the name of file is "adb_has_moved" thats means your adb.exe is moved to platform-tools copied down the adb.exe and paste in tools folder and run it. I'm sure it works.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled您的位置: &>&
1.报错:BUILD FAILEDD:\workspace\ganji\build.xml:144: The following error occurred while executing this line:D:\workspace\ganji\build.xml:271: Unable to delete file D:\workspace\ganji\tmp\proguard\tmp.jar解决:已经开了一个模拟器了,无法重新编译,必须关闭一个。2.报错:The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.解决:cmd跳到sdk tools文件路径下adb kill-server然后再adb start-server或者:右键项目Android TFix Project Properties,再run。3.报错:The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.[ 09:36:56 - HelloOPone] You must restart adb and Eclipse.[ 09:36:56 - HelloOPone] Please ensure that adb is correctly located at #39;D:\OPhoneSDK_1.5\platform-tools\adb.exe#39; and can be executed.解决:方法1.cmd中adb kill-server,然后adb -startserver方法2.方法1不管用,那么在任务管理器中杀死adb.exe,然后重启Eclipse。方法3.方法1和2都不管用,那么查看最后一句报错中:platform-tools中是否有adb.exe(或者在相关路径下面有没有platform-tools文件夹,如果没有,选择新建一个文件夹,并且把tools中的文件全部复制到platform-tools中)
相关文章列表:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,网络获取资料所得:运行eclipse执行android应用,控制台报错:The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.You must restart adb and Eclipse.Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'E:\setups\android\android-2.1_r01-windows\tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.
关掉eclipse,查看任务管理器,关闭tabd.exe,重启即可
阅读(...) 评论()The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured. 解决方法
启动android模拟器时.有时会报The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has
occured.的错误.在网友说在任务管理器上把所有a
启动android模拟器时.有时会报The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has
occured.的错误.在网友说在任务管理器上把所有adb.exe关闭掉.重启eclipse.但试过不管用.所以在外国网站上找到一种可行的方法:
1.先把eclipse关闭.
2.在管理器转到你的android SDK 的platform-tools下, 如图:
3.键入adb kill-server ,如果adb关闭了会提示 server not running *
4.再输入 adb start-server ?如果不成功会提示 daemon not running. starting it now on port ?***的
? ?而如果成功的话不提示任何语句的.这时再重新打开eclipse就可以正常运行模拟器或是真机测试机了.
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
不知不觉间,毕业快一年了。&&&&&& 还记得当初在校园...
linux系统安装完,以后通过命令模式配置网卡IP。配置文件通常是/etc/sysconfig/networ...
&POP3邮件服务器通过侦听TCP端口110提供POP3服务。客户端软件读取邮件之前,需要...
今天考试了,java小阶段的测试。
感觉还不错,全班第一个交卷。2分钟解决战斗。
一、事件流
1、事件冒泡
事件沿DOM树向上传播
2、事件捕获
事件到达预定目标之...
推翻了第一版,参考了其他分词程序,重新写的第二版。逆向最大匹配中文分词程序,能实...