你需要vpn~百度“红帽子加速器”这是本人推荐~免费使用1g~自我感觉还可以~虽然选择区少~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你只要挂一个vpn就好了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁--&|&-----------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal45%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal82%sorted by: newI think this is a similar problem as when tracks were first brought in, the game loses the physics on them. Tanks and if I recall correctly walkers with legs were being shot across the map losing all sense of weight!
I get flak when I post my videos here but I have made several lower CPU designs that work well.
They have recently upped the speed of leveling but I would say with 800 CPU as you state in a reply go for a medic hover, such as Tesla Dart but stripped of the Teslas and buffed with some cubes. Or a Upgraded version of Trax.
650CPU - Tier 6 Tank
450CPU Challenge - I made a T5 robot that took on 2 bosses and constantly destroyed its opponants using only guns buyable in T5, upgrade to T6 and voila. You have to play fast and smart but it's doable, with 450 CPU and you have 800!
I'd agree with this man
Tier 1-4 8 is fine on Tanks, since thats mainly what you can make.
Tier 5-7 - 8-10 on Tanks, 6-7 on Flyers and 8 on Hovers depending how much CPU you can spare, the hovers and flyers often take more.
T8- T10 - 10+ on an end game T10 tank you'll want 11 minumim, on a Heavy SMG hover 12 is good. Any boss battle solo with less than 8 guns is asking to be sat gunless to be picked apart for scraps by T5 bots :)
&ain't&
Then remarking about others grammar?
Pretty much confirmed Troll. If my post offends you so much then report me to mods and they can take action.
There is only 1 salty person in this thread and it's you oooo. I mean seriously who comes and dumps on something someone else has worked on under a thin veil of doing the right thing. It's a very sad way of acting.
LittleGitten - Thank you for the support but at this point I think he's just trolling for an argument. On the money issues I have spent far more then I have earned and if it was for money I would be doing terribly.
Also to add on the front page current there is only 1 topic with more than 15 replies, and that is a funny but non serious discussion. What would you like me to engage with?
this is to OOOOO not yourself Thegrammarhero
Generally I respond to private messages when they are sent to myself as most questions are usually requests and not really public forum material.
I didn't realize there was reddit wide rules, I've never seen them enforced if they are.
Most the posts on this forum are 1 screenshot pictures of robots, which helps noone as it makes them hard to recreate and leads to snapshots of performance
&Look at how good my X is& then you make it and it has a crippling weakness. The videos I do are in depth and generally I make content on a request basis.
If you wish to flag this to a moderator (I'm sure you have) then so be it, they may ban me, but an awful lot of my videos are an attempt to get more of the robocraft community to build better robots
This one is hand on heart the best robot Freejam has built so far, it's actually a great healer when played that way and the blades give that added extra when your friends are fighting!
It's a very good robot, I'm hoping to up tier it soon as I like it so much!
And my video had no audio!
A re upload is coming!
Yeah I died trying to get the big yellow blocks to the mini boss was so shocked haha :)
As seen at 18 s
Medic is Tier 6 iirc, thats the lowest level version of the gun
This goes with my other video T7 &Venomous&
Steam guide
Sorry! Must of missed that cos that bugs the crap out of me too!
You can see Tonk in any of my latest lets plays, he is quite the monster tank. Or in my stream at 10pm GMT tonight (12/9/14)
Yeah they should be all out now.
The promo code made these strong vehicles even better, I?m not even joking I?ve done a fair few of these videos and these 3 are just very easy to progress with
Image used to build from:
Link to Steam Guide for Tier 1-4
Steam Guide:
And finally &Marksman&
Tier 7 &Rebel& video C
The T5 Flyer is taking it's time to go public due to some kind of copyright music, it should be working in 10-15 hopefully. Apologies!
I love it mate, interesting to see you reinforce it and make it all yellow and blue. Very impressive!
Gun loss is something I struggle at T10, I think it's the main weakness honestly :(
Tonk based Tonk is genius haha :)
Tier 3 SMG T
Steam Guide:
Tier 4 Now up
Realisticlaly it'[s getting to the point where people should be knowing what to do, but this just shows the basic progression. At the end of Tier 4 there is wiggle room for creativity before T5 so hopefully people start to think outside the box!
Let me know how the angled design works, I've been curious to try that!
helptools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2015 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.这游戏的飞机怎么做。。没搞懂。。做不出来_robocraft吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,336贴子:
这游戏的飞机怎么做。。没搞懂。。做不出来收藏
求大神。。
1楼 18:35&|
收起回复2楼 18:38&|来自
有翅膀,有推进器,然后配平一下,保证能够平飞就行
3楼 18:40&|
为什么我的飞不起来。。有HE 有推进器。。
收起回复4楼 18:44&|
我的飞机不是撞地就是翻转...
收起回复5楼 18:57&|
先抬高,铺一个条,中间或前边(后面也行)放座椅,底部放小炮,侧面和上面放几个推进器,前中后各放一对机翼,尾部可以再放一个,然后进训练关卡实验会不会翻,向上翘就去掉尾部方块或增加前部方块,反之亦然,可以适当增加he(反正我没用)
6楼 20:35&|来自
掌握好前后搭配平衡,加上一对以上的机翼和足够的动力就可以平稳飞行了。如果没有把握可以先模仿一下其他人的飞机,熟悉之后在做出属于自己独一无二的设计方案
7楼 22:07&|来自
你这好大啊
8楼 23:29&|来自
。。。。。。这么大有许多缺点。。。。。。首先,面积大,就算飞起来,在天上会被各种GANK,狙一发打裂十来块就得不平衡坠毁了,被崩掉推进器啊翅膀啊啥的基本就是GG了还有你得要推力够啊!l1的话20个可能还少,l3l4也要七八个呢,气流也得管一下,前后两端必须各有一对,中间再补一或两对,两对位置不够的话上下叠,机尾竖着来一个,这还差不多嘛飞的时候只按w往前倾的话在前面放气球,翘起来就往后放气球,再不行就重新调整一遍推进器的布局,最后能w平飞就好了武器吗。。。你要对地用电浆,空战用机枪,最好挂下面,别用狙!用狙你会后悔的最好弄4~6个风扇,地上好操作,还能在没推的时候动一动,最近新出的护盾往机底贴,防止一发入魂瞬间爆炸啥的,哦,对了 机底一定要加厚,毕竟对空狙一般可以一次崩两三层的最后,统计数据,差不多1000+cpu,也就是楼主到80级再想怎么把这坨玩意弄成合格的“飞机”吧
收起回复9楼 00:22&|来自
只要推力够 板砖上宇宙
10楼 11:54&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”robocraft“的信息,请&或robocraft卡到飞船外怎么回去_百度知道
robocraft卡到飞船外怎么回去
我回不去了55555求助
怎么就没人帮我啊55555
我有更好的答案
按默认排序