Stalker1chick room escapee攻略

扫二维码下载到手机
Infant Room Escape
无法安装启动
版本太旧需要更新
含有恶意插件
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请点此。
Got addicted to escape games..?We, funny games, are there to treat your thirst for escape games.One day, I got a call from my neighbor and they wanted me to baby sit for their kid.I know very well about the kid. She is very mischievous. I didn’t like to go there.But her parents pleaded me to baby sit as they have very urgent work.I have no other goal, I have to go there.You won’t believe, when I went to their house, the kid was sleeping.I was doing my homework. After long time I got a noise from the kid’s room.When I stepped in, the kid is missing and the door gets locked automatically.I have to get escape from this room as soon as possible and intimate the news to her parents…Your task is to escape from this room using the hidden clues. You need to find the objects and correlate them logically to have Great Escape.FEATURES:o Creative concepto Easy Puzzleso Attractive Backgroundo Turn on/off soundo Supports both Phone/Tabo No limited timingo Video Walk Through availableo It’s free to play and downloado Be careful, it is very addictive!!If you like this Game, don’t forget to rate us!! Also Leave your Comments, this will motivate us…Last but not the Least, share this Game with your friends!
你可能还会喜欢
类型:系统输入
类型:生活地图
类型:休闲益智
1、为了让您的评论能够被更多玩家看到请勿恶意灌水。
2、谢绝人身攻击、地域歧视、刷屏、广告等恶性言论。
3、所有评论均代表玩家本人意见,不代表立场。
类型:壁纸主题
类型:聊天通讯
类型:办公商务
类型:动作冒险
类型:动作冒险old room escape the book攻略_百度知道
old room escape the book攻略
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
第关简单七钥匙拆(用背包内第三功能双击钥匙串即)紫色钥匙门进入第二关第二关门用钥匙打碎花瓶钥匙
第一关很简单,把七把钥匙拆分(用背包内第三个功能,双击钥匙串即可),紫色钥匙可开门,然后进入第二关第二关的门不用钥匙就可开,打碎花瓶有一把钥匙,
第一关很简单,把七把钥匙拆分(用背包内第三个功能,双击钥匙串即可),紫色钥匙可开门,然后进入第二关第二关的门不用钥匙就可开,打碎花瓶有一把钥匙,
其他类似问题
escape的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁6.5 万人安装
36 万人安装
29 万人安装
978 万人安装
4.5 万人安装
安装后,您可能在通知栏看到不明来源的广告信息,影响您的使用体验。
Escape&a&3D&room&This&is&a&free&(no&ads!)&3D&room&escape&game.&The&goal&is&to&escape&captivity&by&discovering&clues,&solving&puzzles,&and&finding&and&using&objects&in&the&room.&This&is&a&fun,&light-to-moderately&challenging&game&for&new&and&experienced&room&escape&game&players&alike.&If&you&get&stuck,&a&step-by-step&walk&through&(with&hints)&will&push&you&in&the&correct&direction.&There&are&two&possible&endings:&one&bad,&one&good.&But&don’t&&the&game&will&auto-save&your&every&move&so&you&can&always&undo&a&step.&Finished&the&game?&Make&sure&to&download&the&second&and&third&parts&of&this&room&escape&trilogy!&Please&do&not&spoil&the&fun&for&others&by&posting&puzzle&solutions&in&the&comments.&keywords:&point&and&click,&room&escape,&point-and-click,&3D 【基本信息】 作者:来自互联网 更新时间: 版本:6.1 系统:Android 2.2.x以上 语言:英文
最近没有更改。
Google Play提供
喜欢该应用的人还喜欢
6.5 万人安装
36 万人安装
29 万人安装
978 万人安装
4.5 万人安装

我要回帖

更多关于 girl escape攻略 的文章

随机推荐